The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here are some pics of how I built my traps. They work great! ...

yumdrum
replies: 22 views: 9,096
Revson 1st September 2011

What gain/level settings should I be using going into my DAW? I am using Pro Tools 9 and obviously paying attention to the fader...

AJBoy239
replies: 2 views: 491
MasterCrab 1st September 2011

So the artist and I wrote this song together. She didn't have too much time to get to know the song due to time constrictions. So...

AposL
replies: 1 views: 475
MasterCrab 1st September 2011
replies: 7 views: 565
Silver Sonya 1st September 2011

Im gonna be recording a pedal steel player for a country demo, and I plan on recording the DI as well as his amp. I want to try...

digibiu
replies: 5 views: 1,651
joeq 1st September 2011

Hey guys, I was wondering how to chain all of my keyboards to my Mpc 2000xl? I want to use my Mpc to sequence and track...

lifenaudio
replies: 2 views: 620
Aeolian 1st September 2011

Just an area for you to share specific ways that Gearslutz has improved your game! It can be equipment, skills, jobs, friends,...

archfrenemy
replies: 47 views: 2,525
horizon 1st September 2011

mezedbought it off ebay, nd i dont have the manual......it has 2 switches on it one for decibals, and one for something else....

Astro_Music
replies: 3 views: 1,991
thxsound1138 1st September 2011

hi ive posted same question on `newbie` but theres no response :( i make hip hop and i want to buy few things to record vocals....

upstar
replies: 11 views: 2,056
dickiefunk 1st September 2011

not looking to start a fight with this.. yet...Just a question I record at 88.2 on PT 9. Is there any way to increase the track...

shanemccarthy
replies: 13 views: 2,588
psycho_monkey 1st September 2011
replies: 2 views: 490
psycho_monkey 1st September 2011

Can anyone offer some advice on what i'm best doing so I can improve monitoring at low levels on my set up? I'm currently...

barryfell
replies: 1 views: 510
stella645 1st September 2011

Hey everyone, I have a simple question. With all this talk about Stereo Enhancement, it came to my attention that a lot of...

musicguitar
replies: 4 views: 1,644
113568 1st September 2011

Hey everyone! I have a question that has either an extremely obvious answer or something deeper, but I have a st 77 microphone, a...

dogkiller
replies: 5 views: 1,111
valernur 1st September 2011

Hi there, Ok so i have been having problems getting horrible noise through my speakers i think from the computer from my...

neilmac88
replies: 1 views: 1,006
atomicohm 1st September 2011

Hi guys, Well long story short, I did recording vocals and editing, and then mixed a song for a geezer who at the end of the day...

Red Mastering
replies: 5 views: 1,496
narcoman 1st September 2011

Roland V Piano with stand. http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/roland-v-piano-with-stand/87092525 Korg Kronos, with extra...

chrisgil
replies: 0 views: 704
chrisgil 1st September 2011

I see there are 2 different versions of the Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro 80ohm headphones. I'm assuming one of them is the newer...

barryfell
replies: 0 views: 6,038
barryfell 1st September 2011

Hi everyone! I read some threads about "dead drums" here, like this really interesting one about Beck drums sound. I'm...

Anaon
replies: 61 views: 8,527
Anaon 1st September 2011

Prob not best heading But i am having trouble with my gefell 71 when I put the phantom power on it has power for few secs then...

HOTC
replies: 8 views: 675
John Willett 1st September 2011

Hi I am looking to get a bass combo amp for under 700$. I was looking at the Ampeg BA-300/115 and it seemed like a good choice. I...

bigteets922
replies: 7 views: 1,201
Unrepresented 1st September 2011

so i bypass the pres on the 2626 by running into one of the line in's on the back, but the tg2 only has xlr outputs. so how would...

jordanpalmer
replies: 1 views: 602
thepilgrimsdream 1st September 2011

What is the general opinion on HP the mic, aside from recording bass and kick I usually leave it off and do it ITB.

hotpinkbirds
replies: 11 views: 843
Matti 1st September 2011

Hello all, I have live 8, demo version. I am on a compaq notebook pc. I have 2 GB of Ram, Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I run protools 8...

RM27
replies: 6 views: 1,418
RM27 1st September 2011

Would a stereo track summed with analog gear null with the same track summed in the digital domain? Does analog summing truly...

youngmain
replies: 15 views: 2,220
illacov 1st September 2011

I always record in 44.1 24 bits. Is it possible to record everything in 44.1 24 bits and then convert it to 48khz 24 bits for...

tenkas
replies: 9 views: 1,541
tenkas 1st September 2011

Hi guys! Sorry, I'm new here, and I'm a complete noob when it comes to recording equipment! >.< The only microphone I own...

valefor188
replies: 3 views: 1,072
KAB 1st September 2011

Hey all, I've got a couple of tracks I'm working on at the moment. I'm just mixing, didn't record them, and on a lot of the bass...

alistair
replies: 16 views: 1,978
rishi 1st September 2011

my room is 2,50m high and i have no place for overhead mics. i heard about putting them in front of the kit, but how? advice...

zinzin
replies: 11 views: 1,040
slaves666 1st September 2011

How much to book a high-end studio, and what is typically available gear/engineer/instrument/room wise?

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 666
ITJ 1st September 2011

Thinking about adding a sub into my monitoring setup. does anyone know anything about the fostex mkii? any owners or experiences?...

jseo90
replies: 5 views: 3,582
Beyersound 1st September 2011

Just got my daking mic pre one yesterday and WOOOOOW!!! Seriously this thing is awesome.. it just made all of my cheap mics...

etrella
replies: 31 views: 5,374
Ijustmake-Beats 1st September 2011

Hey So I am graduating very belatedly from a knackered old computer and Reason 3 to a new PC... but I'm a bit adrift and...

MIDIFrank
replies: 13 views: 871
davey boy 1st September 2011

Apologies for the long post, but I wanted to give as much relevant info as possible. I'm a relative novice when it comes to...

Unrepresented
replies: 26 views: 9,053
Matti 1st September 2011

Hi, New user and first time poster and I have kind of a dumb question. I am thinking about getting either the Mackie Universal...

ace9suit
replies: 5 views: 883
Aeolian 1st September 2011

This is "Aevory"... My new project... Engineer: Steve Sullivan (Foxtrot Studios) Director: Chris Lyon Be sure to...

joshuarlyon
replies: 3 views: 446
joshuarlyon 1st September 2011

OK, so what gives? I can't mic up my kick drum without clipping on an mBox 2. The signal chain is SM58-XLR-mBox 2 padded, gain...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 909
tronnyjenkins 1st September 2011

Hey guys. I have pro tools 9 A and a plunging called sansanp came with it. Im having an issue with it... my guitar clips likes...

hockeyfreak2129
replies: 1 views: 593
sage691 1st September 2011

Hey I just picked up a Melos Echo Chamber, but not cartridge was in it ANY chance ANYONE can help me out?

Lee Cardan
replies: 2 views: 4,317
pepsi 1st September 2011

I am in great need of a mixing console, I have been searching and asking around for some time now in the local ads and forums. So...

Mekonin
replies: 9 views: 6,451
dyrebal 31st August 2011

Hi guys, any advice on best bass response nearfield monitors for a tiny room? would be much appeciated. I'm always stuck with...

The Equalizer
replies: 1 views: 2,579
Aeolian 31st August 2011

Come on, as a musician I'm willing to lower my standards, especially if it means getting laid. And Im honestly happy for anyone...

yotonic
replies: 71 views: 4,796
Knox 31st August 2011

and why? this is not an "if you could only have one mic" question. i wanna know your FAVORITE mic. cheers, kurt

kurtr2
replies: 27 views: 1,528
Slikjmuzik 31st August 2011

Ok.... pimped out mics is all I will say. Follow the link and you WILL understand. I can't decide whether this is a joke or...

YULOGY
replies: 15 views: 1,200
chrisrnps 31st August 2011

Hi there, I am just starting to get jobs through writing and recording jingles etc for companies. I was wondering how the...

paulpod
replies: 6 views: 7,216
paulpod 31st August 2011

Just received a used Chandler Germanium Pre I bought off of ebay. Opened it up and the front plate seems to be a bit bent, as you...

eyeball_kid
replies: 16 views: 1,225
wade goeke 31st August 2011

at 1:24 2pWZRJd4z8o and awtiZEiiAE8&ob notice the midrange bump ? i've noticed this trend recently. the drums really...

invalidusername
replies: 3 views: 1,477
hasbeen 31st August 2011

SSL

Has anyone on here ever purchased the Alpha Link mod from BLA? Coments on real experiences of modded A/D D/A by Bla welcome as...

Arichlsss
replies: 4 views: 960
soentkensound 31st August 2011

Does anyone know of any west coast type of schools or college where there is a big emphasis on building preamps, microphones, or...

Albini
replies: 7 views: 2,552
Dan Korneff 31st August 2011

Here a warning to the sluts in the Netherlands! There are two guys who just stole my colleagues laptop today. They came in with...

trompetfreak
replies: 10 views: 1,080
Luke Audio 31st August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search