The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Last night I was making some tracks with very low sub bass and playing it very loud. The LEDs on Mackie HR824s were flashing red...

initself
replies: 5 views: 767
Wlouch 2nd September 2011

I have been doing music for quite some time, and amassing gear to finially start on my dream project, which will be a retro...

mike vee
replies: 3 views: 848
mike vee 2nd September 2011

Do you know some guys who do video montage for band over internet? I can't find a good deal near me so I was thinking if there...

szmola
replies: 1 views: 539
szmola 2nd September 2011

Anybody can recommend the music shop or Pro audio shop near LAX area for me ? I've a plan to buy some during I'm waiting for...

kbjazzman
replies: 4 views: 1,607
kbjazzman 2nd September 2011

hi guys i have avalon 737 when i try to turn the comp it requires to boost up the preamp gain input to work otherwise theres no...

johnycruise
replies: 5 views: 903
johnycruise 2nd September 2011

Is there a large noticeable different between Active Near Field Monitors and Passive ones . I love mixing loud with screaming...

Top40Music
replies: 2 views: 635
Jomox 2nd September 2011

Wanting to check out some great studio doco's this weekend. I prefer modern hard rock orientated tunes but still have heard some...

TYSE LEE
replies: 4 views: 681
beau_mckee 2nd September 2011

say a singer songwriter with a bunch of well recorded songs (EP) looking to get his/her stuff out there by playing lots of clubs...

Joeytpg
replies: 64 views: 4,477
Dan Bates 2nd September 2011

Just got my Duet 2, after upgrading from an awful M-Audio Firewire 410. Even just playing back from iTunes, there's no...

discofuel
replies: 4 views: 1,398
lllubi 2nd September 2011

Guys- Switching over to pro tools 9 and looking for an interface upgrade as well. The lynx stuff is a little outta my rice...

bigdig
replies: 5 views: 1,975
bigdig 2nd September 2011

Is there anyway you can do this virtually? Instead of using expensive external Pre Amps and Compressors (That is until I buy...

TakimaiUk
replies: 4 views: 831
TakimaiUk 2nd September 2011
replies: 3 views: 510
The Beatsmith 2nd September 2011

Hi, I'm recording e gtr. w/ just an sm57 right now, found the sweetspot (or so I think) and it's right up on the grill. The...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 978
jonathan jetter 2nd September 2011

Hi there I'm currently running a bedroom studio with some acoustic treatment (foam on reflection-points and bass-traps in the...

Rasmus Hoell
replies: 1 views: 756
Aeolian 2nd September 2011

Pardon for the double post but this has no reply in the "High End" forum. I have been considering replacing my X73i...

hasbeen
replies: 1 views: 868
s12512 2nd September 2011

Just a beautiful tone from the bass guitar and snare with the hi hats on top in that song. Anyone know the signal chain on...

Monsieur_R
replies: 3 views: 1,616
Bob11m11 2nd September 2011

Ok so I want to add an SM 57 to the locker. It would be mostly for spoken word. Not as a main mic, but just to have for certain...

VO Guy
replies: 8 views: 807
Aeolian 2nd September 2011

We are searching for a vintage Ampex or MCI 8 track recorder. Preferably in Europe or maybe USA (if seller wants to ship) Ohter...

Epoxie
replies: 0 views: 586
Epoxie 2nd September 2011

So I've got a pair of the Speck ASC-T EQs, and I really love them. For the price there's nothing out there that really...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 5 views: 854
ltjohnrambo 2nd September 2011

Hello, slutz! I have two devices. The first device has single wire aes in/out. The second device has dual wire i/o. As use this...

MainTime
replies: 4 views: 1,215
Musiclab 2nd September 2011

Hello! I once heard from a setup to create a good room illusion being able to place the elements in different depths and even...

golotogo
replies: 2 views: 686
Unclenny 2nd September 2011

Hi Guys, Well, I just recorded a track with my new Apogee Duet 2 which, to be honest, I bought to try it out and use it as as...

singingki
replies: 9 views: 3,062
007 1st September 2011

I mix mostly rock music. I like doing loud and punchy mixes. I work on very low budgets, so I try as best as I can to make a...

jacko
replies: 10 views: 2,305
Malini 1st September 2011

Just happen to listen to some test tracks on a reg stereo of my new CD before sending for print, also listen to my last CD tracks...

AllAboutTone
replies: 49 views: 2,870
offki 1st September 2011

Hi guys!!!! I just found this new converters on the net !!! anyone tried? Mamba Analog to ADAT Converter howdy

lokillo77
replies: 1 views: 513
netsound 1st September 2011

Anyone UK based know of a second hand one for sale? cooge

tweakmusicmixing
replies: 0 views: 470
tweakmusicmixing 1st September 2011

Trying to figure out the best, least costly way to get OTB via FW: Here's the big picture.... I have a Tascam DM3200 that I run...

fhrussell
replies: 3 views: 630
okcrounders 1st September 2011

Just got a Behringer V-Amp 3... What are your thoughts? I read the manual and it seems to be pretty easy to manipulate but are...

BGRENNAN
replies: 0 views: 407
BGRENNAN 1st September 2011

Hi, So I tried to email Avid to tell them a bunch of things that are going on since I updated PT and there's actually no way to...

jpupo74
replies: 2 views: 481
jpupo74 1st September 2011

Here are some pics of how I built my traps. They work great! ...

yumdrum
replies: 22 views: 9,095
Revson 1st September 2011

What gain/level settings should I be using going into my DAW? I am using Pro Tools 9 and obviously paying attention to the fader...

AJBoy239
replies: 2 views: 491
MasterCrab 1st September 2011

So the artist and I wrote this song together. She didn't have too much time to get to know the song due to time constrictions. So...

AposL
replies: 1 views: 473
MasterCrab 1st September 2011
replies: 7 views: 563
Silver Sonya 1st September 2011

Im gonna be recording a pedal steel player for a country demo, and I plan on recording the DI as well as his amp. I want to try...

digibiu
replies: 5 views: 1,650
joeq 1st September 2011

Hey guys, I was wondering how to chain all of my keyboards to my Mpc 2000xl? I want to use my Mpc to sequence and track...

lifenaudio
replies: 2 views: 619
Aeolian 1st September 2011

Just an area for you to share specific ways that Gearslutz has improved your game! It can be equipment, skills, jobs, friends,...

archfrenemy
replies: 47 views: 2,525
horizon 1st September 2011

mezedbought it off ebay, nd i dont have the manual......it has 2 switches on it one for decibals, and one for something else....

Astro_Music
replies: 3 views: 1,988
thxsound1138 1st September 2011

hi ive posted same question on `newbie` but theres no response :( i make hip hop and i want to buy few things to record vocals....

upstar
replies: 11 views: 2,056
dickiefunk 1st September 2011

not looking to start a fight with this.. yet...Just a question I record at 88.2 on PT 9. Is there any way to increase the track...

shanemccarthy
replies: 13 views: 2,588
psycho_monkey 1st September 2011
replies: 2 views: 488
psycho_monkey 1st September 2011

Can anyone offer some advice on what i'm best doing so I can improve monitoring at low levels on my set up? I'm currently...

barryfell
replies: 1 views: 510
stella645 1st September 2011

Hey everyone, I have a simple question. With all this talk about Stereo Enhancement, it came to my attention that a lot of...

musicguitar
replies: 4 views: 1,644
113568 1st September 2011

Hey everyone! I have a question that has either an extremely obvious answer or something deeper, but I have a st 77 microphone, a...

dogkiller
replies: 5 views: 1,110
valernur 1st September 2011

Hi there, Ok so i have been having problems getting horrible noise through my speakers i think from the computer from my...

neilmac88
replies: 1 views: 1,004
atomicohm 1st September 2011

Hi guys, Well long story short, I did recording vocals and editing, and then mixed a song for a geezer who at the end of the day...

Red Mastering
replies: 5 views: 1,496
narcoman 1st September 2011

Roland V Piano with stand. http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/roland-v-piano-with-stand/87092525 Korg Kronos, with extra...

chrisgil
replies: 0 views: 704
chrisgil 1st September 2011

I see there are 2 different versions of the Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro 80ohm headphones. I'm assuming one of them is the newer...

barryfell
replies: 0 views: 6,037
barryfell 1st September 2011

Hi everyone! I read some threads about "dead drums" here, like this really interesting one about Beck drums sound. I'm...

Anaon
replies: 61 views: 8,524
Anaon 1st September 2011

Prob not best heading But i am having trouble with my gefell 71 when I put the phantom power on it has power for few secs then...

HOTC
replies: 8 views: 675
John Willett 1st September 2011

Hi I am looking to get a bass combo amp for under 700$. I was looking at the Ampeg BA-300/115 and it seemed like a good choice. I...

bigteets922
replies: 7 views: 1,200
Unrepresented 1st September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search