The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My Dynaudio BM5A MKII's have a very slight buzzing noise when i put my ear next to them. Is this normal?

Ben Walls
replies: 6 views: 3,300
Ben Walls 4th September 2011

Hey there Gearslutz. I've been starting to get into recording music, but been confused a lot with mic preamps. I'm currently...

DavidStarz
replies: 13 views: 1,475
drumdrum 4th September 2011

Hello all, I have a JBL HLS Series speaker that has both a cracked cone on the driver and a split tweeter and I am trying to get...

julian734
replies: 0 views: 972
julian734 4th September 2011
replies: 17 views: 2,026
cdog 4th September 2011

Hi y'all Sorry for another topic about the MR816 and external pre's! I know about the not being able to bypass the internal...

RedEyeJedi
replies: 10 views: 4,676
Johnkenn 4th September 2011

I'm looking for a high quality case for around 10-12 mics. I think a nice case is often underrated... Anyone have a hard case...

hduncan
replies: 23 views: 6,479
ddageek 4th September 2011

I'm partial to a 24" Yamaha Recording Custom Kick that we used to record. Since I have a friend that makes awesome drums,...

wordmanjay
replies: 13 views: 1,462
SRS 4th September 2011

I have had a moog break on me twice in the last month one a slim phatty an the other a voyager RME the only thing that I can...

getmethough
replies: 4 views: 892
getmethough 4th September 2011

I'm mixing my new solo CD right now and this is something I've been considering. How important is it that each track on an album...

CGBMike
replies: 9 views: 872
Aisle 6 4th September 2011

Has anyone here had any experience using an SM7 for live vocals? I'm currently producing a record for a rock band with two...

petermiles
replies: 4 views: 1,187
Scradge 3rd September 2011

You're a jet all the way

Richardwynne
replies: 6 views: 759
Steve G 3rd September 2011

overall what do you think sounds better?? pianos , bass, synths, ect.. im on the fence of buying both but i am not sure if they...

ixmillionent
replies: 44 views: 10,098
robot gigante 3rd September 2011

My Emu 0404 usb has been giving me nothing but problems lately. Most annoyingly it makes my Windows 7 setup crash to a BSOD every...

Neil27
replies: 4 views: 756
atomicohm 3rd September 2011

I would like to get something versatile that I could use while tracking, mixing sub groups, 2 buss and mastering if possible. I...

Kae
replies: 8 views: 1,153
atomicohm 3rd September 2011

i'm looking for a decent pair of cans to use when i dont feel like or cant use my monitors. not trying to have a final mix...

TRMixing
replies: 7 views: 712
TRMixing 3rd September 2011

Hi, I've just bought a Soundcraft MH3, mainly to mix live shows in a RockMusic venue. I want to record these live shows, but...

BlackBeauty
replies: 1 views: 1,146
Mellonhead 3rd September 2011

Slightly odd request but I'm looking for a half rack two channel compressor. I am aware there are lots of compressors out there...

holdmyfinger
replies: 6 views: 3,157
jono_3 3rd September 2011

I currently have a speck x-sum that I'm using with Sonar and looking for a good solution to add faders. I'm thinking of the SSL...

elamberth
replies: 0 views: 455
elamberth 3rd September 2011

I'm trying to find out what people think about using the pre amps on the mackie 1604 to mbox pro 3. Would this defeat the higher...

JoScar
replies: 4 views: 2,617
JoScar 3rd September 2011

Im thinking about ditching my comp/gates in my carry rack in favor of some more stand alone gates. How often do you guys use...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 0 views: 442
Funk-O-Meter 3rd September 2011

I have recently purchased a used Lucid ADA 8824 Problem: the input attenuation is set too low. I can't get a good strong signal...

timbones
replies: 5 views: 2,036
Greybeard 3rd September 2011

Hi, please anybody bought something from this store Lookat.com - Enjoy Life ? It is legit? I cant find any more info about...

icecubeman
replies: 3 views: 507
icecubeman 3rd September 2011

What kind of organ is this? I love it.

brewbacker
replies: 7 views: 653
yrplace 3rd September 2011

An "artist" approached who wants to block out my studio for at least 3 months. He has already made an album with a...

4 the Max
replies: 6 views: 1,375
oldeanalogueguy 3rd September 2011

Does anyone have first hand experience of both these compressors for tracking agressive vocals? I've had a UA 6176 for about 5...

petermiles
replies: 8 views: 3,747
leaper 3rd September 2011

I just picked up a Portico 5033 to demo and will definitely be buying it and at least one more. It's such a flexible, elegant...

AllBread
replies: 2 views: 962
warhead 3rd September 2011

Hi all- Just wanted to let you know we are launching a new website today with info on all our new products including the Devil...

wade goeke
replies: 6 views: 870
wade goeke 3rd September 2011

I have been trying to do this for years and always come up with too many songs. Even if mood plays a role in altering my...

PdotDdot
replies: 11 views: 873
chucks 3rd September 2011

We're currently running a 888/24 system with an Apogee AD-8000 for 16in/8out, running PT 5. We'd like to use PT9, and we're...

redbull
replies: 21 views: 4,493
kooz 3rd September 2011

I think one of the the dearly beloved C414 B-Uls needs some service. Does someone know a good service for old 414s in germany,...

Reiner
replies: 2 views: 658
Reiner 3rd September 2011

Hello all, I have two preamps modules ( cassettes ) , and I don't know what they are .... It's mic preamp but there is no...

Entropique
replies: 1 views: 947
axisdreamer 3rd September 2011

ive never run so close to system resources limits as i have now. i just installed VCC so my system's sluggish now. never...

recorder2
replies: 5 views: 929
trevoire520 3rd September 2011

I have a AKG Perception 200, I think it was possibly plugged in when lightning struck, and might have blown the cap. When...

JoRillo
replies: 1 views: 1,259
JoRillo 3rd September 2011

Ok the fact that I'm even asking this question reminded me that one of the things on my " to do " list was to get some...

oulablank
replies: 3 views: 944
Matt R 3rd September 2011

I've been engineering for years for my own compositions and I think I want to start doing this part time along with playing...

TheGreatBeyond
replies: 16 views: 2,435
The Byre 3rd September 2011

I saw some questions about basic DJ set ups, but the questions seemed more specific than the stage of my decision making. I...

zdhall
replies: 5 views: 612
Raj Smoove 3rd September 2011

I wanna try this at the next vocal session, probaly won't blend signals but want to able to choose at mix and maybe swap between...

theBackwardsman
replies: 10 views: 1,330
Callison 3rd September 2011

I wanted to see if I am clear on the correct method of mixing OTB with the Dangerous D-Box. Let's say I'm bringing my stereo...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 978
masturfator 3rd September 2011

Im aware that the latest version of the Virus TI synth is 2. i also know that it comes in 4 forms of structure, the Virus TI...

nuclear
replies: 1 views: 562
UCTION 3rd September 2011

Hey everyone, I need some advice. I just became a college student, and I took my pair of yamaha HS80Ms to college with me along...

jareds270
replies: 2 views: 690
dgkenney 3rd September 2011

Hey guys, i am very happy because i just started recording drums in my studio.So i bought the Presonus ACP88 for the gate but i...

davidguevara80
replies: 8 views: 787
davidguevara80 3rd September 2011

I have a pair of Mackie HR-824's. I'd love to hear your recommendations for a good powered subwoofer to go with them. I have...

ruanddu
replies: 4 views: 660
Slikjmuzik 3rd September 2011

I know everyone here treats the Focusrite Platinum series like the plague, but I picked up a Mixmaster cheap about six months...

marchhare
replies: 6 views: 4,973
NEWTON IN ORBIT 3rd September 2011

Like the title says. i was to order a pair of the A7x when an engineer I worked with offered me to buy his old S2a's. He's going...

CharleyPatton
replies: 0 views: 728
CharleyPatton 3rd September 2011

4 Juggernaut 500 preamps, 2 are modded. Rare find, so hopefully they will be in good hands. $750 each, or $2800 for all of...

jewelz
replies: 1 views: 1,395
e-are 3rd September 2011

InsideToronto Article: New recording studio opens on Noble Street 1200 sq ft live room SSL console 2nd suite on 2nd floor

Clueless
replies: 2 views: 1,428
Greg Curtis 3rd September 2011

I LOVE this acoustic sound. Mainly that it DRIVES, It's NOT a wussy acoustic. I know that the acoustic itself makes a difference...

AJBoy239
replies: 4 views: 852
Jakecaram 3rd September 2011

Hi, i recently brought a Avalon u5 di to use live and and in the studio for my bass guitar. the other night whilst on a gig it...

Lowe_cra
replies: 3 views: 1,404
AndyFromDenver 3rd September 2011

Hi guys, I own a pair of HS80 a few days ago I noticed that the tweeter of my right speaker just stop working while I was...

okenigi
replies: 0 views: 1,011
okenigi 2nd September 2011

Avoiding the vast middle ground between ultra-modern 21st century pop productions and the opposite approach is indeed an art in...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 0 views: 558
Happy Musicfan 2nd September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search