The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have just finished A-Level, have strong IT skills, like music and video, then we would like to hear from you. We are...

pierce
replies: 1 views: 405
guveneur 5th September 2011

Hi guys! I have been reading this forum for a while now and have a question about gear etc... Basically for a while now i have...

Williaaaam
replies: 8 views: 733
Williaaaam 5th September 2011

I have generally been finding two boats of people. Preamps make all of the difference in the world. You must have good...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 38 views: 3,021
Ernest Buckley 5th September 2011

Hello Here's a drums mix , let me know what you think, i know it's out of context without the song, i can't publish the song...

bigbone
replies: 9 views: 883
bigbone 5th September 2011

Hi Slutz, I've been tracking a very dynamic male vocalist, a baritone that can hit high notes way out of that of a baritones...

dj.quash
replies: 10 views: 642
theBackwardsman 5th September 2011

Hi, I have a Rme hammerfall 96/52 soundcard which I have had for some time now and it has been working great ever...

drsakky
replies: 0 views: 596
drsakky 5th September 2011

i have the choice to buy a jbl or urei for the same price,any recomendation,what is best,and what kind of amp i have to use?

pacoloco
replies: 0 views: 1,619
pacoloco 5th September 2011

So, Google put up a new Doodle, and this time is about Freddie Mercury. It is an animation with "Don't stop me now"...

Aof
replies: 0 views: 559
Aof 5th September 2011

I want to get a shock mount for a Sterling Audio ST59, but I am not familiar with all the shock mounts on the market that would...

Nuttydrums
replies: 4 views: 4,140
Nuttydrums 5th September 2011

Im going crazy here trying to figure this out. For some reason I can not get a mono Out on my tracks except for 'Out 1-2' Outs...

the keester
replies: 3 views: 676
the keester 5th September 2011

I've got an Akai S3200XL sampler and it needs an EPROM upgrade. These EPROMs are nearly impossible to find. I've got what I think...

HSLand
replies: 1 views: 540
HSLand 5th September 2011

It's really annoying reading GS on my iPad when it keeps telling me about an iPad app I don't want, with pop ups. Is there...

Lawrence
replies: 4 views: 807
Rob The Viking 5th September 2011

is there anywhere to still buy the boxed version of protools 8? all i see is upgrades and m-powered... help please.

redemption91
replies: 3 views: 628
nst7 5th September 2011

My Blues Sky Media sub developed a fault and just out of interest really. I had a listen to a few mixes and CD's on just the...

FireMoon
replies: 0 views: 2,142
FireMoon 5th September 2011

UPDATE: Never mind, almost as soon as I posted this I finally found a list of comparisons (funny, googling for comparisons didnt...

Rukas
replies: 1 views: 1,045
nst7 5th September 2011

Looking for a good room to do a mix on a song in about 2 weeks in Barcelona. Anyone know a good room with Pro Tools HD, and a...

slow records
replies: 0 views: 514
slow records 5th September 2011

Hey guys, building a vocal/voiceover capability studio and i need 1 channel stuff thats high quality. using the duet2 for...

assassin
replies: 1 views: 516
Vintageidiot 5th September 2011

Just want to be sure this will work without any problem. Can I use a trs to xlr insert cable(y) to put the 2500 on the master...

blackvansteve
replies: 0 views: 501
blackvansteve 5th September 2011
replies: 0 views: 468
rookphase 4th September 2011

I was just curious if the strong opinions regarding auto-tune and the such are similar to the time period when mulitracking...

Heartfelt
replies: 22 views: 1,456
Bob Olhsson 4th September 2011

I've been looking online for ages, and even downloaded the manual, and can't find an answer to a few questions that ought to be...

binarymilton
replies: 11 views: 13,705
Anthony777 4th September 2011

How often do you guys use the low cut on your mic when tracking vocals, and do you often use a high pass filter on vocal tracks...

kcmoonshine
replies: 19 views: 41,279
duckoff 4th September 2011

I'm now mixing through a Soundcraft Ghost to sum. My question, is ok to place an amp in line between the mix outputs and my...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 3 views: 596
Kiwi 4th September 2011

2nd U87ai I purchased on ebay just arrived and it sounds good but it doesn't pass the breath test although the seller said it...

hey
replies: 26 views: 4,456
Marik 4th September 2011

Please feel free to include such apps as Melodyne and the like, plugs (auto-tune, D-verb, etc), outboard gear (1176 comp, Lexicon...

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 546
asdfdsa 4th September 2011

Has anyone any experience with the Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz?

heltup
replies: 0 views: 486
heltup 4th September 2011

I just spent all my money on the 512c/lunchbox so the budget is quite low for the moment. I could afford the FMR RNC though. My...

rogernumber2
replies: 7 views: 923
theBackwardsman 4th September 2011

I recently moved to a new place and the room is small+almost full with stuff. I won't be moving soon again gruudge My monitors...

cooker
replies: 0 views: 423
cooker 4th September 2011

I have a quick question... basically I have had an sp 404 for quite some time but never got as far into "sound...

RM27
replies: 3 views: 1,746
RM27 4th September 2011

I have an Oram (Trident) 8T 8 channel mixer and I am very curious about 'anaolg summing' through this board. My DAC is a Rosetta...

the keester
replies: 0 views: 542
the keester 4th September 2011

Would this be a great combo? I heard the mpc 2000 sounds thinner than the 3000, but I could probably fatten it up with my sp1200....

Liquidthrust
replies: 7 views: 4,503
brecknock 4th September 2011

Is this legal ? will it actually work ? Avid Digidesign Pro Tools HD 9 on v2 ilok with DVD's | eBay

Dave12345
replies: 9 views: 1,045
Lenzo 4th September 2011

I could have discovered a new and maybe important improvement in the way to mix ITBs. If this is old news please forgive my...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 45 views: 3,071
Mark D. 4th September 2011

I'm looking to buy a new soundcard. if it would be only that i'd decide myself for a RME Multiface II with PCIe card. I already...

lunatic_77
replies: 2 views: 714
lunatic_77 4th September 2011

I've used both, and I really think they're great. I haven't compared them side by side though. I'll be using it mainly for vocal...

PikesPeak
replies: 1 views: 847
mds 4th September 2011

So at the moment I'm tossing up between getting a metal or nylon pop filter.. I know there's already quite a few threads here (so...

LukeTanner
replies: 1 views: 1,002
synthoid 4th September 2011

So, to my dismay, the MIDI input of the Lynx Aurora 8 does not function as a MIDI interface. I don't want to have to waste...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 1,089
psycho_monkey 4th September 2011

Hi Slutz. Since a few months I use a A+H console for mixing- summing. I know it is not high end, but it works, there is no...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 29 views: 2,721
illacov 4th September 2011

Hi Folks A lot of vocal takes I have recorded have sounded great when adding the "Vocal exciter" preset from the Waves...

deuce42
replies: 11 views: 2,111
kerouac 4th September 2011

Hello. I have a pair of the 4310s and i absolutely love them, i really dont want to part with them. However i am running into a...

PolystyreneHuman
replies: 1 views: 474
joeq 4th September 2011

focusrite liquid saffire 56 or the metric halo uln 2 expanded. i've narrowed my choice down to these to interfaces. is the audio...

isiah_sin
replies: 1 views: 513
isiah_sin 4th September 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking into a guitar isolation cabinet. So far I found the Jet City Jetstream ISO cabinet and I will test it out...

Matla2007
replies: 5 views: 7,410
bee 4th September 2011

Well the big three-o has come and gone, with the realization that my childhood dream of being a drummer in a successful band, has...

mfefc
replies: 74 views: 7,833
scruffydog 4th September 2011

I wanted to post it in Geat Shootouts/ File Comparisons section . . . Delete it please . . .

Balladman studio
replies: 0 views: 470
Balladman studio 4th September 2011

Hey Guys , I m a fan of his music and I kno Manny Marroquin mixed most of his songs as well. But does his voice sounds...

Derrick02045
replies: 19 views: 5,160
MikeTSH 4th September 2011

Hi, I'm looking for professional studio grade headphones and wondering if any of you had a chance to work with K702 by AKG and...

Aurax
replies: 0 views: 1,236
Aurax 4th September 2011

New Sony Wearable 3D Home Theater Headset! | MixtapeDon

lilcrise
replies: 0 views: 531
lilcrise 4th September 2011

Hey there! Yesterday I had an opportunity to run Trident 8t 32 channel console before buy. Looks nice, but the first I heard is...

N.T.
replies: 0 views: 461
N.T. 4th September 2011

I have a SM7B and a JJ Audio Okatava 219. Wondering what preamp to get of those two. Please chime in. Thank you in advanced.

Bradahman
replies: 11 views: 3,331
Bradahman 4th September 2011

It's the only thing missing for your kickass modular Lunchbox/Voicechannel.kfhkh Maybe Lavry, Mytek, Apogee or someone else...

Magnus
replies: 10 views: 3,009
DoctorG 4th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search