The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I'm looking to get a decent hybrid mixer with good control over Cubase 6 or any DAW. So I've looked around and the Allen...

MrTinkle
replies: 16 views: 1,734
MrTinkle 8th September 2011

its a shame they havent made a RTAS version of this!!! i had the chance to try it out in a studio recently and i really liked...

laboso
replies: 2 views: 1,162
djalexg 8th September 2011

So I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors, and am noticing something in it is rattling when playing some of my lower bass...

musicguy7
replies: 0 views: 2,080
musicguy7 8th September 2011

Hi I'm new to the whole recording process, and basically just got the fireface 800. I've had the api 512c for a bit now, but I...

motamouth
replies: 8 views: 1,470
mattg082 8th September 2011

As far as making a promo vid for your studio, this one got my attention in another thread. It certainly has to be the best promo...

Demor
replies: 11 views: 956
joeq 8th September 2011

Does anyone know of any online instructions or tutorial videos for the Trigger Instrument Editor? I've searched the forums, but...

Ben B
replies: 8 views: 2,917
valjean24601 8th September 2011

Hello all. I'm helping a guy fit out his studio (which is on a pretty minuscule budget) and he has a bunch of A-gauge patch...

TonyD
replies: 1 views: 903
Studerfreak 8th September 2011

Ok, here is my problem. From the moment I open Pro Tools 8.0.3, there is a loud crackling and popping in the headphones. When I...

Emdee406
replies: 3 views: 1,052
DarbyOhara 8th September 2011

i have an Mbox 2 and it only has 2 xlr inputs... Im looking to by some Krk's but they are connected by xlr? and on the back of...

Astro_Music
replies: 1 views: 473
Bill Way 8th September 2011

Here is my mic locker: CAD M9 Rode Nt1a SM7 Oktave MC012 (modded) Apex 185 (2) (modded) Cascade Fat Heat Ribbon (2) SM58 AT2020...

william_cross
replies: 0 views: 446
william_cross 8th September 2011

Who's heard both?? How do they compare -- sonics? Thanks!

indie
replies: 3 views: 2,305
bgrotto 8th September 2011

Sometimes I notice that after mixing session, loud vocal notes that originally were louder than all the other notes in the...

Noise Commander
replies: 6 views: 857
Noise Commander 8th September 2011

Hey slutz I'm rec a scream/hardcore band for the first time this weekend and Ive never done this style yet so I'm looking for...

mikeyrad
replies: 10 views: 800
Screws 8th September 2011

As much as I own a a pair of Genelec 1029A's, I'm only able to use them at very low levels thanks to my (suspiciously racist...

Woody Aki
replies: 24 views: 11,903
Woody Aki 8th September 2011

This is so annoying and made further frustrating because I have 7 days trial! Everything installed properly on my Mac Pro,...

Spall
replies: 3 views: 666
psycho_monkey 8th September 2011

I'm working with an artist that has a similar style, and I wanted some advice on achieving this sound. Lots of reverb, but does...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 8 views: 2,890
meander_lee 8th September 2011

Hey there, Just wondering if these two units can be integrated together. My Lynx is connected to my PC by a PCI card... The...

RockTheRoll
replies: 2 views: 1,022
RedEyeJedi 8th September 2011

Hey peeps! Had a quick issue about mixing, and I was wondering if you guys could offer any advice. Basically, at the moment I...

amrindersandhu
replies: 1 views: 521
JoRillo 8th September 2011

Hey guys.I have years using the Motu 828 MKII and I am happy with the drivers and the easy use but I started buying some high end...

davidguevara80
replies: 5 views: 590
davidguevara80 8th September 2011

I can't use my external soundcard today but have to record a song for the cutest girl in the world. what i've got is my macbook...

motamouth
replies: 9 views: 935
jonathan jetter 8th September 2011

I've been reading about interface technologies and one thing I noticed that I liked was RME fireface ufx's USB internal recorder....

rogernumber2
replies: 0 views: 410
rogernumber2 8th September 2011

Hi there, I'm looking for a M.u.s.t. Disk for EMU E-max I. It's described in "diagnostics and trims" manual as...

Clay Pedrazzoni
replies: 0 views: 1,113
Clay Pedrazzoni 8th September 2011

Hey, Can anyone suggest anywhere good to pick up used studio furniture in the UK at good prices? I'm moving into new premises...

Pies
replies: 1 views: 785
sabian 8th September 2011

How do you think these compare? Anyone with experience in both the Neve 5042 hardware tape emulation and the UAD tape plugins? ...

Serra
replies: 17 views: 4,000
narcoman 8th September 2011

Im working my way from student to professional home studio and I think its time to get new monitors. What do you think is a fair...

JoRillo
replies: 20 views: 1,078
isma 8th September 2011

Ok guys, so I am making the jump from a m-audio profire 2626 to a rme fireface 800 in the next 2 weeks. Its was backordered but...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 10 views: 899
dickiefunk 8th September 2011

Hi Im considering a SM7B and an ISA One but is little concerned about the impedance mismatch. The ouput impedance of SM7B...

Mr.Scarbee
replies: 4 views: 6,827
NathanEldred 8th September 2011

Hello All, I just recently purchased the Audio-Technica AT-LP60 turntable and am trying to connect it to my Mbox 2 so that I can...

blazerunnerstl
replies: 2 views: 1,539
Ximo 8th September 2011

I see alot of people talking about their "Lunchbox" can anyone explain what that is?

JoRillo
replies: 4 views: 639
Analogue Nubian 8th September 2011

Has anyone used this that can give some feedback? Thanks.

Lavielive.com
replies: 1 views: 664
Lavielive.com 8th September 2011

Hello, I currently own a small home studio and am thinking on what to spend on first. My current gear: Steinberg mr816x audio...

matan_levis
replies: 8 views: 737
thepilgrimsdream 8th September 2011

Another very good programme currently available on iplayer. It covers from not just churchy choir basics, it goes onto pop music,...

infiniteloop
replies: 5 views: 749
Yfoiler 8th September 2011

I have a Blue Bluebird mic - great mic! Only problem is I need a better shockmount. The shockmount that came with it broke....

guitar1965
replies: 4 views: 11,609
guitar1965 8th September 2011

Hey, I just talked to a Thomann Employee who told me that Focusrite doesn't produce the ISA-one any more. Thomann sold their...

Bassoon
replies: 12 views: 2,084
JGuitar02 8th September 2011

In reference to microphones (geez.......is it mic or mike), what is or makes a beta a beta? Thank you, -rich

ritelec
replies: 15 views: 1,105
joeq 8th September 2011

So here's todays dilemma. A RNC came up on craigslist and I bid $75. I'm also about to spend today with Bombadier and see what...

henge
replies: 22 views: 1,784
alcoyot 8th September 2011

So I just bought an iPad, what apps are you guys using?

soundmoves
replies: 3 views: 712
Matt Hepworth 8th September 2011
replies: 0 views: 484
JoRillo 8th September 2011

Ill start, im sure this one is well talked about, got this track to master from a dub step guy (yes that stuff that sounds like...

Suda Badri
replies: 73 views: 5,081
beef 8th September 2011
replies: 6 views: 1,264
Retinal 8th September 2011

Is this a good price for a used one? They are normally $800 CDN for a new one. I'm not sure how far prices drop for synths once...

zac damron
replies: 1 views: 579
Monsieur_R 8th September 2011

I'm interested to hear from those who automate the mix after the mix is 95% completed. I mean, after all the FX have been added...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 28 views: 2,339
narcoman 7th September 2011

I'm just wondering if a low gain setting on the P1 will affect my vocal recordings? Seems like my mic has a high output and I...

press tone
replies: 1 views: 553
press tone 7th September 2011

Hey all, I'm new here. Hello! :) So, I'm looking to set up a new studio. I currently use Logic and will carry on using...

kabb
replies: 6 views: 544
kabb 7th September 2011

I am looking for a pair of mics to record mellow acoustic guitar tracks. Mostly for tv commercials. I have used Neumann km184s,...

John_McEnroe
replies: 27 views: 2,532
mtl777 7th September 2011

I've had a Mindprint DI-Port for years and was never all that impressed by it. It was a little noisy and too quiet for how much...

Ximo
replies: 0 views: 603
Ximo 7th September 2011

Hello, This is a quick one really.... Currently, I have connected the mono line output from a GSP1101 to my soundcards IO...

drumdrum
replies: 1 views: 988
drumdrum 7th September 2011

i was looking for a nice vocal mic and i ran into this and i thought it would be good for $40... would this work with my...

stinkyfingers
replies: 20 views: 1,269
PRobb 7th September 2011

I see various microphones with pads of 10, 15, or 20 db. As I understand it, the pad allows the subtle sound of a cranked amp to...

razorboy
replies: 12 views: 790
rotundness 7th September 2011

Hi, I recently bought an RNC, a NYS-SPP-L patchbay and some snakes (YEY!). So, in the process of setting up my new...

narf
replies: 23 views: 4,675
ZoboboT 7th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search