The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, Sweetwater doesn't have a product called 003 by Avid or Digidesign. But it is still on the Avid site. I've been a little out...

Jeff16years
replies: 17 views: 1,573
kittonian 9th September 2011

Ok, so there was a lot of talk about these Stellar CM6's a while ago, and it all got a bit heated and silly. Thing is, I did...

automatom
replies: 14 views: 3,630
always_ending 9th September 2011

Hi, I have API 2500 Distressor Pair Fatso Tube Tech LCA 2B 1178 but I feel, I could use something smooth. Any...

field
replies: 1 views: 599
k3nnyt4n 9th September 2011

People, the verdict is out and for me it's sad news. I just did a test recording of a song comparing the four lowest sample...

andrew montreal
replies: 143 views: 11,174
andreaeffe 9th September 2011

Found a cool free download for our iMac. It allows you to monitor whatever is plugged into the mic/line in on the back of the...

Louderock
replies: 22 views: 2,393
binarymilton 9th September 2011

I was given an old Studiomaster mixdown 16-8-16. Despite everything looking in order, the right channel appears to be dead. All I...

dechamplain
replies: 8 views: 1,261
dechamplain 9th September 2011

Hey guys, I just got ISA One at my work (TV station). Since it is analog version,I'm connecting it to my interface (FF 800) via...

implant
replies: 4 views: 2,246
implant 9th September 2011

Hey guys, I am re-building my personal monitoring system for live/studio/rehearsal use, and I need some advice. The main part...

kbodrum
replies: 0 views: 403
kbodrum 9th September 2011

Try The McGurk Effect! - Horizon: Is Seeing Believing? - BBC Two - YouTube Just wanted to get everyones thought on the video...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 1,064
kkonkkrete 9th September 2011

Hail, brothers! Sorry, if I made a mistake and posted this topic in a wrong forum. Today, I'm using RME FireFace 400, KRK RP5,...

CurveOne
replies: 11 views: 2,732
CurveOne 9th September 2011

Hi, Currently in the market for a HW mixer. I have narrowed it down to either a few classic models that seem to go for...

Major Tom
replies: 4 views: 1,007
Major Tom 9th September 2011

Is a maximizer an important piece of gear in your studios?

JoRillo
replies: 1 views: 575
Solidtube 9th September 2011

I am sure there are many to choose from ,but could some kind up to date enginner tell an old geezer what tube mics around $500...

glenn Taylor
replies: 0 views: 802
glenn Taylor 9th September 2011

Hi, I am looking for books about freshflowe vintage (!) freshflowe microphones. Could you tell me, which one you prefer...

mom
replies: 3 views: 1,167
TwardyLikeTank 9th September 2011

I wanted to capture this classic device in case it unexpectedly dies on me. As with the Lex 300 I'm very pleased with the...

rhythminmind
replies: 6 views: 4,039
bee 9th September 2011

I just got my Neve Portico 5032. It's my first mic preamp above cheap presonus bluetube. I'm actually not that crazy about it....

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 57 views: 6,141
Geddyleewannabe 9th September 2011

well i cant decide my next step in gear, i let go of my lunchbox and great river about a year ago and been using the duets pres. ...

Rredline
replies: 10 views: 648
Deleted User 9th September 2011

When I record, I don't hear my self through the program until playback. I use Cubase 5. I hear myself through the interface...

Pickmouth
replies: 0 views: 515
Pickmouth 9th September 2011

I Was wondering if anybody has used the studio manager software with the OS X Lion Operating system yet? I am trying to hook up...

chris.fischer
replies: 1 views: 1,565
BramNauta 9th September 2011

Working first itb and then otb with a Mackie mixer, one thing I noticed is that I was never quite fully in love with the sounds,...

sfernald
replies: 5 views: 662
jimmy3189 9th September 2011

Im running an Apogee Big Ben into a psx-100 and API A2D. The API is not terminated indicated by no LED. I've got a T-connector,...

JakeKalka
replies: 2 views: 615
JakeKalka 9th September 2011

Was helping out micing a drum kit today and a new toy arrived. Must say, the e902 sounds great by it's self but with that sub...

MrTinkle
replies: 0 views: 684
MrTinkle 9th September 2011

Anyone know where I can find one or have an extra? It got lost in a move and I've exhausted all resources on trying to get...

Matt Grondin
replies: 0 views: 770
Matt Grondin 9th September 2011

Hey there guys, So ive been recording a bunch of acoustic but i think im going about it all wrong. I record it with 2 mics...

kleraudio
replies: 13 views: 1,126
kittonian 9th September 2011

I'm thinking of buying a few things and not sure what to get. 1. Drop about 700$ bux worth of diffuser for my studio, 2. Black...

TeamContra
replies: 2 views: 443
TeamContra 8th September 2011

Pretty simple question:-) I'm gonna upgrade my vocal mic ( currently akg solid tube). I tried the Manley reference cardiod and...

chymer
replies: 11 views: 777
toneguru 8th September 2011

I don't want to start a hardware vs plug-ins debate, or even a free (default, comes with Logic/Protools) vs paid for plug-ins...

gotmicswiltravel
replies: 0 views: 385
gotmicswiltravel 8th September 2011

Say I have a blank track, I record some vocals on it. I then add a compressor, channel EQ, etc. Let's say I then add something...

Eternal_One
replies: 4 views: 585
Eternal_One 8th September 2011

so ive got a bit of cash left over after my last job and thinking up a small upgrade for my studio at home. sitting on say $600 ,...

serious
replies: 3 views: 484
serious 8th September 2011

Hey, I'm looking to get a decent hybrid mixer with good control over Cubase 6 or any DAW. So I've looked around and the Allen...

MrTinkle
replies: 16 views: 1,731
MrTinkle 8th September 2011

its a shame they havent made a RTAS version of this!!! i had the chance to try it out in a studio recently and i really liked...

laboso
replies: 2 views: 1,162
djalexg 8th September 2011

So I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors, and am noticing something in it is rattling when playing some of my lower bass...

musicguy7
replies: 0 views: 2,079
musicguy7 8th September 2011

Hi I'm new to the whole recording process, and basically just got the fireface 800. I've had the api 512c for a bit now, but I...

motamouth
replies: 8 views: 1,470
mattg082 8th September 2011

As far as making a promo vid for your studio, this one got my attention in another thread. It certainly has to be the best promo...

Demor
replies: 11 views: 956
joeq 8th September 2011

Does anyone know of any online instructions or tutorial videos for the Trigger Instrument Editor? I've searched the forums, but...

Ben B
replies: 8 views: 2,917
valjean24601 8th September 2011

Hello all. I'm helping a guy fit out his studio (which is on a pretty minuscule budget) and he has a bunch of A-gauge patch...

TonyD
replies: 1 views: 902
Studerfreak 8th September 2011

Ok, here is my problem. From the moment I open Pro Tools 8.0.3, there is a loud crackling and popping in the headphones. When I...

Emdee406
replies: 3 views: 1,051
DarbyOhara 8th September 2011

i have an Mbox 2 and it only has 2 xlr inputs... Im looking to by some Krk's but they are connected by xlr? and on the back of...

Astro_Music
replies: 1 views: 473
Bill Way 8th September 2011

Here is my mic locker: CAD M9 Rode Nt1a SM7 Oktave MC012 (modded) Apex 185 (2) (modded) Cascade Fat Heat Ribbon (2) SM58 AT2020...

william_cross
replies: 0 views: 446
william_cross 8th September 2011

Who's heard both?? How do they compare -- sonics? Thanks!

indie
replies: 3 views: 2,305
bgrotto 8th September 2011

Sometimes I notice that after mixing session, loud vocal notes that originally were louder than all the other notes in the...

Noise Commander
replies: 6 views: 857
Noise Commander 8th September 2011

Hey slutz I'm rec a scream/hardcore band for the first time this weekend and Ive never done this style yet so I'm looking for...

mikeyrad
replies: 10 views: 800
Screws 8th September 2011

As much as I own a a pair of Genelec 1029A's, I'm only able to use them at very low levels thanks to my (suspiciously racist...

Woody Aki
replies: 24 views: 11,903
Woody Aki 8th September 2011

This is so annoying and made further frustrating because I have 7 days trial! Everything installed properly on my Mac Pro,...

Spall
replies: 3 views: 666
psycho_monkey 8th September 2011

I'm working with an artist that has a similar style, and I wanted some advice on achieving this sound. Lots of reverb, but does...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 8 views: 2,890
meander_lee 8th September 2011

Hey there, Just wondering if these two units can be integrated together. My Lynx is connected to my PC by a PCI card... The...

RockTheRoll
replies: 2 views: 1,022
RedEyeJedi 8th September 2011

Hey peeps! Had a quick issue about mixing, and I was wondering if you guys could offer any advice. Basically, at the moment I...

amrindersandhu
replies: 1 views: 520
JoRillo 8th September 2011

Hey guys.I have years using the Motu 828 MKII and I am happy with the drivers and the easy use but I started buying some high end...

davidguevara80
replies: 5 views: 589
davidguevara80 8th September 2011

I can't use my external soundcard today but have to record a song for the cutest girl in the world. what i've got is my macbook...

motamouth
replies: 9 views: 935
jonathan jetter 8th September 2011

I've been reading about interface technologies and one thing I noticed that I liked was RME fireface ufx's USB internal recorder....

rogernumber2
replies: 0 views: 410
rogernumber2 8th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search