The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an opportunity to purchase a Kaoss KP-2 for $80 to $100, is this a good deal? I can't decide whether to purchase it or...

dirtyhousecats
replies: 2 views: 687
dirtyhousecats 11th September 2011

I know we have many pieces of gear both hardware and software we hopefully enjoy but list one that really makes your job easier...

musicbydesign
replies: 3 views: 594
river 11th September 2011

Just watched a youtube video with Matt Newport the owner of BLA, where he talks about developing a new firewire interface. The...

holdmyfinger
replies: 4 views: 952
holdmyfinger 11th September 2011

I recently found a pretty good deal on these... $1500 for the pair. I am in a pretty small room, though (10ftx11ft) and am...

dasnub
replies: 1 views: 982
Rob The Viking 11th September 2011

Hi Guys, Been listening to Anberlin's "Cities" non stop for the past couple of weeks, and wondered if any one had any...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 1,445
JoRillo 11th September 2011

Wondering how important using fresh tape is. I bought 2 new reels of 465 1/2" and have recorded a bunch on the first 10...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 626
Rick Sutton 11th September 2011

I'm a staff pastor at a medium size church in Indiana. The 24 Channel Spirit LX7 (Old Version) has a power supply issue and needs...

pzach
replies: 2 views: 550
dmilt23451 11th September 2011

I love my AT ath-m50's, but I'm starting to notice that the padding is beginning to "crack" (do you call it that:-) and...

Rentzen
replies: 10 views: 17,645
Aisle 6 10th September 2011

oscilloscope 4 digital channels 1 analog channel 5MCps BW needs ipad (best) or iphone or ipod touch ap free hardware $300...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 0 views: 642
oldeanalogueguy 10th September 2011

where do i find one of these? Does anybody know the dimensions so maybe i can just go to a hardware store? War, you gotta...

mikeyrad
replies: 1 views: 478
mikeyrad 10th September 2011

Hi everyone, I'd like your advice on my current situation. I have a small home recording setup which I use mostly for recording...

ArjanES335
replies: 6 views: 581
Marcel G 10th September 2011

I have some real drums recorded and I wanted to change the tempo on the track.......how can I do this? is there a way to do it?...

Joeytpg
replies: 2 views: 524
mikeyrad 10th September 2011

hi folks i can get my hands on a DDA AMR24 (28X24) , in fact i only need to pick up the frame the channels are already in my...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 2 views: 1,933
studio8 10th September 2011

I'm owner of digidesign rm1 active studio monitors. I have problem with it. 50% of power on\off of any devices in a flat leads to...

ukrania5
replies: 4 views: 1,388
ukrania5 10th September 2011

Im a recording guy and don't do much live sound. I figured out how to send FX to the main L and R output. However, on Aux 1 I am...

bexarametric
replies: 3 views: 1,873
SoZo 10th September 2011

So last night l went to see some local bands l grew up listening to at a typical sized bar/ occasional show venue.(the size of a...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 85 views: 16,382
ears2thesky 10th September 2011

I need help ID'ing these LR bus switch and a couple small resisters I can't make out by the printing. Here they...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 21 views: 3,614
sameal 10th September 2011

hi there, looking to open up a venue with sound reinforcement obviously but also on the fly live recording, as an additional...

colemanbar
replies: 4 views: 568
colemanbar 10th September 2011

My good friend is a producer and already has some gear listed below. He recently gained access to a treated studio to use. It's...

SJohnson
replies: 3 views: 956
erikdrink 10th September 2011

I'm sure we have all been there..... I'm cleaning out my studio of all the odds and ends I never use and have things that were...

Providence
replies: 17 views: 1,566
Jim Williams 10th September 2011

Hi, currently I do all my recording through a Tascam US 1641, and I was considering buying a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 for recording...

morrock
replies: 0 views: 1,567
morrock 10th September 2011

I wired this little puppy up and quickly ran a 2 bus out of Cubase into it. I have to say I'm impressed with this thing. It just...

dft3670
replies: 1 views: 872
RedEyeJedi 10th September 2011

hi so if i sum from 8 outs of mr816 to the dbox, how should i return back to the mr816? 1. go to the line ins of preamps (which...

janjaal
replies: 3 views: 1,488
RedEyeJedi 10th September 2011

Hi guys, I'm recording a lot of rock music and in the search of the ultimate guitar sound there is always a lot of hassle with...

Jericho
replies: 1 views: 537
Jericho 10th September 2011

Hi guys . I'm thinking about starting a project in the near future but i need a bit of help . Do you think it would be possible...

grantdavidwest
replies: 0 views: 564
grantdavidwest 10th September 2011

many 3rd party plug-ins don't list in the manual what MIDI CC #'s the parameters respond to and don't have a learn/automap mode...

capproach
replies: 0 views: 1,762
capproach 10th September 2011

Ok, this isn't really gear related, so who knows if it will fly here...ha, but here it goes. A lot of us are recording our own...

popmann
replies: 104 views: 7,693
Karloff70 10th September 2011

We have a Shure pg58 wireless at my job that quit working. Batteries are good. The mic base turns on and there appears to be a...

ck23dw
replies: 4 views: 927
Aisle 6 10th September 2011

I don't mean the switch type controller. I mean more the wah-wah pedal type, something you can rock back and forth to control the...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 643
Kiwi 10th September 2011

I just bought a pair of KRK Rokit 6 and connecting them with TRS to TRS into Duet2. The left monitor is quiet and makes no noise...

Baurman
replies: 3 views: 1,262
AwwDeOhh 10th September 2011

Im all about the low end theory these days,well...that and i need money. Sold my lynx 16 vt neve 1073 dpa and my fatso, getting...

meymia
replies: 23 views: 3,190
Jiffzillla 10th September 2011

Everyone needs to check this out. I'm sure it's been posted before, but it's just an incredible resource for information about...

phildub
replies: 17 views: 2,967
Jayrawk 10th September 2011

Long time lurker. First time poster. Hello! Due to health reason (severe eye issues), I need to greatly minimize the time I...

Eyeless
replies: 0 views: 433
Eyeless 10th September 2011

Ok, so we have a For Trade section in the classifieds, but it only allows gear for gear trades. That is very understandable and a...

asdfdsa
replies: 0 views: 524
asdfdsa 10th September 2011
replies: 2 views: 626
mm-pro 10th September 2011

Here's a track with the same guitar playing different parts. One side is UAD and the other an EP-4 echoplex.

wxyz
replies: 0 views: 503
wxyz 10th September 2011

Hi , I got this session, seems that many tracks have inverted polarity. Can you guys tell me if I am Ok? Seems that many of...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 870
zak7 10th September 2011

Hey friends, I just bought a used Avalon 737sp and the VU meter light doesn't turn on.Does anyone knows if is easy to fix by...

davidguevara80
replies: 16 views: 8,841
davidguevara80 10th September 2011

i'm thinking about getting one of these to use with my ampex 440 8 track and 351 2 track. any opinions on sound quality? i...

achtung baby
replies: 4 views: 4,820
skythemusic 10th September 2011

Hi Guys, Been reading this forum for a while now, this is my first post, couldn't find an answer anywhere online so I thought...

NumbersRob
replies: 2 views: 740
Budda 9th September 2011

Hi Everyone, I'm curious how people here wire the power in their studios. We have to buy a couple more decent power strips...

azirkin
replies: 0 views: 610
azirkin 9th September 2011

Hi there! I know this is an incredibly overdone thread, but I've read a fair bit and just wanted some final opinions before I...

mooshoepork
replies: 4 views: 722
suedesound 9th September 2011

I have searched around but havent really found the real differences between the two. I have heard the monitoring section was...

Motoxpro
replies: 2 views: 756
RKrizman 9th September 2011

My bassist is looking for a killer synth pedal. The EHX Bass Micro-synth seems to have pretty good reviews when researching on...

sr2000
replies: 6 views: 3,836
disco judas 9th September 2011

I'm getting close to ordering a few mics to test on my voice. My plan is to order or rent 4 or at most 5 microphones (cant afford...

Thefife
replies: 15 views: 1,224
T.Moore 9th September 2011

Hi, Im playing around with a moogerfooger freq box right now, it has some cool theromin type effects that can be controlled with...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 593
ianbryn11 9th September 2011

I've got a 24|8 and a 24 channel expander. I have exactly the problem described here with an added twist: Hum Noise - Due To...

initself
replies: 1 views: 1,535
hasbeen 9th September 2011

This is about the creation of new analog audio devices...preamps, comps, eq, etc... It's beginning to seem like every...

Chris Parsons
replies: 10 views: 1,121
Jim Williams 9th September 2011

hi, i have some question about the parametric eq (onboard DSP) of the MOTU microbook interface. maybe i want to buy it. -...

pronto
replies: 0 views: 880
pronto 9th September 2011

I can't find any straight answer in the manual or online. I know that the Novation automap renames your plug-ins and moves the...

hauntedclutter
replies: 4 views: 876
Muser 9th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search