The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I currently use a set of Yamaha HS80s which I am fairly happy with. However, I may have been a bit over enthused getting...

drumdrum
replies: 8 views: 937
drumdrum 26th September 2011

I was checking my Adam A-7's with pink noise to make sure the volume balance was accurate, when I noticed a definite difference...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 877
e-cue 26th September 2011

Any on try this, how were the results? Especially in comparison to LDC's and ribbons? Thinking of doing a spaced pair setup...

asdfdsa
replies: 20 views: 2,899
hasbeen 26th September 2011

We have a massive bank of WAV quality music at our club and we are upgrading the system. Currently it has an inboard M-Audio...

aabbey1
replies: 0 views: 870
aabbey1 25th September 2011

Wondering which mics Benefit from using a pop filter for recording vocals. SM7 has a foam screen, but I've seen people use it...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 627
Drumsound 25th September 2011

Are there any pres that cost lesser but sound better than the GAP 73? I'm using a shure sm7b mic. How about interfaces with...

kevgees
replies: 9 views: 1,581
adamboon 25th September 2011

I have been looking for a mic for some time and i keep bumping into the MIKTEK CV4 - after reading nothing but great reviews i...

soultrappa
replies: 5 views: 1,269
soultrappa 25th September 2011

I'm using my stock preamps in my Steinberg mr816x which are quite nice but I'm not happy with the final sound through NI's Guitar...

hemmick reef
replies: 8 views: 1,089
hemmick reef 25th September 2011

Is there any way to link multiple units? What if you wanted more than 16 channels? Thanks in advance. :)

crypticglobe
replies: 14 views: 1,652
NathanEldred 25th September 2011

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new mic to record hip-hop/rap vocals. I currently have a Shure SM7B, but it sounds really flat and...

MartelHamilton
replies: 4 views: 1,132
MartelHamilton 25th September 2011

so i racked up to ramsa wu8001 channels, and everything is wired right, nice and clean, but i got very low volume. I'm going to...

sameal
replies: 2 views: 843
sameal 25th September 2011

Recently read an AES paper that certainly appears to make a noob error. Help me out here and tell me where I am wrong. (And I...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 114 views: 5,806
mad_octopus 25th September 2011

I am pretty new to the acoustics of a room, but from everything I have read I have decided to not spend another dime on equipment...

Cheech
replies: 17 views: 29,915
Wlouch 25th September 2011

A slightly ambigous question I know, however with all the bands I really love (The Who, AC/DC, Pantera and a lot of soul and...

aabbey1
replies: 20 views: 1,675
aabbey1 25th September 2011

WHAT ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?

Torontorap
replies: 0 views: 183
Torontorap 25th September 2011

I'm very interested on these phones and have read numerous reviews on them and the one negative thing that keeps coming up is...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 3 views: 3,027
setzer 25th September 2011

Recording bass today. RE-20 into CL-1B straight to tape. Recommendations on how to set the CL1B? Heavy rock music.

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 1,389
cosmik_debris 25th September 2011

stereo pair close on a steinway D....slightly inside and angled down toward the strings. 99% of the time i get the typical...

jonathan jetter
replies: 1 views: 526
theblue1 25th September 2011

Massive Passive or Retro 2A3? Yes I realize it depends on...etc. This would be for tracking and mixing situations. To purchase...

rockyroad
replies: 0 views: 447
rockyroad 25th September 2011

Can some of you that have PCM70's please list or P.M. me your favorite creations that you have designed for the 70. I am using 2...

todd richman
replies: 9 views: 2,147
italo de angelis 25th September 2011

i bought in december 2 akg mics (c 3000b & c 1000s) from a dude that's selling his whole gear (he plans to move in states)...

Pharaoh
replies: 25 views: 1,715
Pharaoh 25th September 2011

It happens most often with streaming audio. It happens a lot with youtube in particular. It'll happen during movies too. I do...

EvilSoup
replies: 7 views: 998
EvilSoup 25th September 2011

Wasup peeps! I'm thinking about buying an audio interface for my iMac. I have checked this one out which is within my budget,...

amrindersandhu
replies: 8 views: 1,775
winedup 25th September 2011

most of the stuff I can dig up on this refers to duet 1, and I believe the outputs are diffferent. I jut got duet 2, and must...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 1,143
Apollo Soul 25th September 2011

Hey Guys, Had an interesting one yesterday. For a while now I've noticed that the image from my A7s doesn't seem quite as...

AlexK
replies: 5 views: 1,223
-tc- 25th September 2011

I am one step from placing my order. Just wondering if anyone here pre-ordered one? It's scheduled to ship end of this...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,169
nslng 25th September 2011

I love my 441. It's a dynamic with some of the clarity of a condenser and a lot of the smoothness of a ribbon. On the downside,...

Sinocelt
replies: 22 views: 10,698
Frenchie Smith 25th September 2011

My gear: Protools mixer 002. 5.1 mixing monitors. PA out, two JBL 15 inch drivers and RAMSA 2 channel amp. Yamaha Amp, S100...

Jay-
replies: 0 views: 523
Jay- 25th September 2011

i have been doing a lot of research on this and i am quite confused. i cannot seem to find a straight answer. i want to retube...

willie5150
replies: 1 views: 727
Faderjockey 25th September 2011

Hi all, I have recently moved from the UK to the US. While in the UK i bought a Vox AC15CCX whose mains input it would appear...

aknightin?
replies: 0 views: 1,024
aknightin? 25th September 2011

Hi Guys, i can get a pair of either, nearly new for the same price, they would be used for listening to music and movies. I...

maxflinn
replies: 15 views: 5,365
Jomox 25th September 2011

I have looked around quite a lot to find the answer to this on multiple forums, but I'm still having trouble with it. Any help...

St. Augustine
replies: 10 views: 805
bugscoe 25th September 2011

Hi everyone, I am looking to getting a second pair of headphones. I currently use the DT 770 PRO. They're great and comfy but...

lulgje
replies: 0 views: 567
lulgje 25th September 2011

Like most I put a high pass filter on a channel as an insert to get rid of any unwanted bass. On my hats this can be set really...

Major Tom
replies: 6 views: 901
opentune 25th September 2011

I have a high-end home vocal studio, which I normally use to record singing. Rosetta 200, Vintech 273, 1176, Peluso 2247SE...

Ialsoeathummus
replies: 8 views: 2,223
Audiop 25th September 2011

Is Waves still giving the same amount of money you pay for WUP to be used to buy Plug ins? In other worlds if you pay the...

zak7
replies: 2 views: 750
RiF 25th September 2011

A question born from a bout of insomnia: What is the oldest microphone still in production, without any change made to its...

Sinocelt
replies: 28 views: 3,285
chessparov 25th September 2011

I upgraded to Cubase 6 from 5. When setting up a new project I dropped a -20dbfs pink noise file on to the timeline to calibrate...

dft3670
replies: 4 views: 1,922
Matti 25th September 2011

Hello all, I did a bit of searching on this one and didn't find any posts specifically covering this topic. There are two...

rebuskyle
replies: 46 views: 15,061
Greg Wells 25th September 2011

I was hoping someone could help me with this frustrating problem. I have just received my Nuendo 8 i/0 converters (same as adi...

drsakky
replies: 1 views: 684
robertshaw 25th September 2011

I'm putting together a new composition/recording studio using a lot of both analog and digital equipment. I have an idea for a...

tenorjazz
replies: 1 views: 635
tenorjazz 25th September 2011

This is a shot in the dark but I'm trying to run 8 tracks of R-BUS out of my Roland VMC-7200 Mixer into a DIF-AT Box then TDIF...

gongbass
replies: 0 views: 965
gongbass 25th September 2011

What are you favorite piano libraries and for what type of music are using them? I'm looking to find a piano that can stand on...

Stevedresser83
replies: 10 views: 17,963
azone 25th September 2011

The M-Audio fast track ultra 8R Analog to Digital Interface has built in Mic Pres in each of its 8 channels. My question is:...

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 609
nst7 25th September 2011

What are yalls opinion on the differences between the two? In your opinion, is one better? I'm looking at the: M...

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 1,215
tribedescribe 25th September 2011

Hey, So I want to hook up my computer (Logic) to my outboard gear, Outboard Gear: Vintech x73 Distressor el8-x UA 6176 Drawmer...

greenfields
replies: 20 views: 1,689
Chitown Ray 25th September 2011

Anyone have a suggestion for an alternative board to the Toft ATB 24? Something used or vintage would be fine but I haven't...

dreambear
replies: 7 views: 3,642
cheu78 25th September 2011

I record mainly punk and I tend to use subtle reverb on my vocal tracks to give it some room and depth, but I'm not sure if it is...

peepee
replies: 5 views: 855
80425 25th September 2011

I hesitate between both plugin brands. I don't really want to buy the iLok so I can't compare them with demos. Has anyone...

khai
replies: 1 views: 1,377
psilas 25th September 2011

Hi Are there companies over seas like pump audio or rumblefish to send your music to for licensing non exclusive tracks to tv...

Joji
replies: 0 views: 464
Joji 25th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search