The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cheap modular desk if there is such a thing, removable strips, something I can have a play...

YULOGY
replies: 4 views: 721
MickeyMassacre 16th September 2011

$45 shipped. For basic use. Hooking this up to a pair of rokit rp6's. Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium Mixer 8-Input 2-Bus - 802 | eBay

freebeer187
replies: 2 views: 647
freebeer187 16th September 2011

Can anyone tell me about the Ashly PQ16 or PQ 26? What's the sound like? Would I like them for tracking or mixing? Any info...

Providence
replies: 7 views: 11,878
NEWTON IN ORBIT 16th September 2011

Guys, I just purchased a pair of Adam A7X's I got a great deal at MUSIC 123, So the question is, I have a pair of Dynaudio...

Hricco
replies: 8 views: 1,287
Gammon2004 16th September 2011

So I have a guy that owed me for recording time and after 4 weeks hadn't payed up the last $100. I call him and ask home what's...

serious
replies: 4 views: 698
serious 16th September 2011

I am still a in school for music production but, i can not easily find out what i need to do to start my business up. home...

berkleystudios
replies: 6 views: 1,495
jimmoon 16th September 2011

I know this isn't technically "audio gear" but does anyone have any good suggestions for a digital hd video camera. I...

JoRillo
replies: 6 views: 618
AllAboutTone 16th September 2011

I have a Urie 530 eq that isn't working properly, but I'm having a hard time finding someone to fix it. I'm in San Fernando...

audiomichael
replies: 4 views: 689
McDingus 16th September 2011

i'm currently running TL Space's free trial on my intel imac in PT9. i just purchased the actual plugin but am wondering if i...

nigeldaddy
replies: 1 views: 403
MarkRB 16th September 2011

OK, right now I've got a brand new 27 inch quad core i7 imac loaded up with 16 gb of ram running Pro Tools 9 with everything...

musicjohnny
replies: 11 views: 2,902
musicjohnny 16th September 2011

My PLEXTOR Premium (Pro) is going to die!! Any suggestions for a replacement? I need it for Audio Masters! Thank...

dropking
replies: 5 views: 2,336
MarkRB 16th September 2011

i found a really confusing statement considering the shure ksm44 on this blog: Shure KSM 44 Microphone "One downside to...

Joekkel
replies: 15 views: 1,041
Kiwi 15th September 2011

Anyone have a similiar experience, or is there somethign wrong with my ears? Again, I'm not bashing Joly or his work. I'm...

guitarboy94
replies: 0 views: 606
guitarboy94 15th September 2011

I just picked up a 2nd set of reference monitors and was curious how other folks set up 2 pairs of monitors with a sub. Is it a...

wreckofdreams
replies: 1 views: 593
wreckofdreams 15th September 2011

Hi all, Is there difference between the Radial J48 and J48 MKII ? Cheers

kingliar
replies: 0 views: 1,411
kingliar 15th September 2011

Hi there, I am looking into buying a Tube vocal preamp and would like some advice. Which vocal preamps are worth looking at...

jamiehilltop
replies: 19 views: 14,245
theothermarkwilliams 15th September 2011

I'm thinking of diving into a Pro Tools HD Native system and I need 32 channels AD and DA and was wondering if anything has come...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 1,909
scott petito 15th September 2011

Hi, I currently have a patchbay that cost £100. Im starting to take things more serious and am upgrading my MOTU 24 I/O to...

Major Tom
replies: 16 views: 2,233
chroma 15th September 2011

looking for something similar to Digicheck by RME, or standalone hardware analyzers, simply to check SCMS and Consumer flags in...

seva
replies: 0 views: 817
seva 15th September 2011

I have been on a Primus kick the last month or so and what I'm reminded of is how f'ing good a drum sound they got on 'tales from...

gongbass
replies: 31 views: 5,247
Winey 15th September 2011

I just ordered a Crown PCC-160 Half-Super Cardiod PZM mic to use for recording ambience in a large room with great natural...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 2,672
Jules 15th September 2011

Anybody come across this huge collection of vintage equipment equipment, vinyl and memorabilia being sold by Alan Wilder at...

ModeFan
replies: 12 views: 3,528
remote337 15th September 2011

Both are about equal in price. Which ones are more preferred for mixing?

splendiferous
replies: 3 views: 1,724
theothermarkwilliams 15th September 2011

Anyone tell me what these mics are in the video? I assume it is an easy one for Neumann freaks and the like? Amy Winehouse and...

richgilb
replies: 10 views: 2,782
Baroque 15th September 2011

I posted this over in rec.audio.pro as well.... Any users willing to comment? Yea I know, Samson. I'm not a fan of that...

achiridae
replies: 6 views: 3,013
silentsky 15th September 2011

Hello, I'm in the process of building a recording studio, which incorporates a lot of hardware, each piece with its own hard...

w00fa
replies: 3 views: 794
w00fa 15th September 2011

I'll come clean, I never liked these guys in the 80's or 90's But the new single Irresistible Force is a masterpiece. I have a...

Halloween
replies: 3 views: 747
audiogeek 15th September 2011

What is anyones thoughts on that. Im after the mark 1 as I guess that will be the least clean sounding. Mainly after it for...

Major Tom
replies: 33 views: 5,237
thick accent 15th September 2011

Hi folks I have this new 40 presets available many are raving about on the web... It's a great collection of very different...

italo de angelis
replies: 0 views: 1,452
italo de angelis 15th September 2011

Hi, I just bought a nuendo 8 i/o ( same as rme adi 8 pro ) converters. I was wanting to know when hooking a 8 channel analogue...

drsakky
replies: 1 views: 852
ckett 15th September 2011

I'm looking in to a new interface because the mbox2 does not have the ability to route to the lunchbox. I need to know if that is...

rogernumber2
replies: 2 views: 487
rogernumber2 15th September 2011

So there's a new HD Native, a new Mbox3, but still the same old 003 that's been around a good long while now.... Was...

YULOGY
replies: 0 views: 916
YULOGY 15th September 2011

In in a session right now so a speedy response is helpful. Im in Logic 9 on a MBP running snow leopard. I am tracking, buffer...

JoRillo
replies: 10 views: 894
JoRillo 15th September 2011

what mic would you use if, no matter how much attitude a vocalist was giving a song, it still sounded too smooth and nice? An...

binarymilton
replies: 6 views: 2,011
binarymilton 15th September 2011

Does anyone know what the hell they where using for that synth line? The best, juiciest filter I've heard.

dogma
replies: 2 views: 564
dogma 15th September 2011

Does anyone know where I can buy full wav singles as downloads. I want some current pop stuff to use as a reference for my...

Rollover
replies: 9 views: 860
Rollover 15th September 2011

For you smaller studios, do you normally mix with the band or designated "producer" present? I'm having some...

badfenderaxe
replies: 37 views: 2,971
funkytransport 15th September 2011

An earbud that "integrates both channels of audio, providing stereo quality sound through a single ear". One Good...

scoring4films
replies: 6 views: 965
Victoria R 15th September 2011

I recently rented an original Teletronix LA-2A for a while and did some vocal recording with it and absolutely fell in love with...

Koed
replies: 77 views: 17,548
Canopus 15th September 2011

hi all, I tend to mix alot of work recorded by other people so i dont have a whole lot of control over the material that i get...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 12 views: 1,476
ToxicAvenger69 15th September 2011

Hey guys, So here's the deal, Within the next week I'll be upgrading my equipment. I've been looking at upgrading my mic...

magnose
replies: 0 views: 861
magnose 15th September 2011

i have spent about 35.000$ on studio gear, always started with the question: "best ... for under ....$" in order to...

Leonardo_007
replies: 68 views: 4,629
alcoyot 15th September 2011

ok i mix everything in the box for a while now , im not a rich guy ima 9 to 5 guys as of now i use protools along with waves...

joeebangs
replies: 35 views: 4,094
coloneljoash 15th September 2011

Sorry to inundate with another interface thread, but I have narrowed my options down to the Saffire Pro 14 and the Lexicon I-O...

kozmonaut
replies: 0 views: 1,002
kozmonaut 15th September 2011

OK, so money is freakin tight but I want some upgrades. Studio is nothing to write home about but it gets the job done well....

kleraudio
replies: 10 views: 650
kleraudio 15th September 2011

Hi, At the moment I'm using a Focusrite ISA One, Golden Age PRE73 and M-Audio DMP3 preamps which are ok. I'm tempted to sell...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 2,779
tgle1977 15th September 2011

What is the best way to record two musicians both playing acoustic guitar with one lead vocal and one backing vocal. What types...

holdmyfinger
replies: 5 views: 649
BHickey 15th September 2011

Digital samples have the shape of a waveform. That shape can be transformed into an analog signal. The d/a sets the voltage...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 14 views: 825
oldeanalogueguy 15th September 2011

Do any of you guys regularly tracking through a vintage console have a contingency plan in case it goes down in the middle of a...

Steamy Williams
replies: 9 views: 709
Sqye 15th September 2011

I can't figure out what the pan knobs on the Dangerous D-Box are for. Where should they be set to make them act exactly like the...

capproach
replies: 7 views: 1,284
Deepspell 15th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search