The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,035
Views: 2,035
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Original: WbaWdyDipcw Amazing (try 1080p): o5dqtRULD6w The difference is night and day to me, I know the sound selection is...

UCTION
replies: 3 views: 475
theblue1 29th September 2011

I would like to get some suggestions from you greaslutz experts. I often find find myself using some sort of 2 buss EQ on most...

vudoo
replies: 55 views: 11,992
daveway 29th September 2011

See that´s what I´m looking for... Any ideas? Best, Tom

Mr. Tom
replies: 3 views: 549
DistortionPlus 29th September 2011

Hi folks, long time follower but need to start a thread before my head burstsconfoosed I'm currently running a Soundcraft 6000...

davethesuzer
replies: 3 views: 551
davethesuzer 28th September 2011

I'm looking to find some materials (rockwools/fiberglass) to treat my rooms (DIY project) and was really hoping to find a good...

asdfdsa
replies: 14 views: 992
asdfdsa 28th September 2011

So, is this thing a piece of crap? It has been a pain in the ass since it came out of the box. Anyway, just got the computer back...

coltrain210
replies: 6 views: 16,176
sameal 28th September 2011

I'm a beatboxer, that tries to give liveshows with the help of samplers and effect processors (like beardyman or at list near...

PLUT
replies: 1 views: 1,066
Kiwi 28th September 2011

moved to another thread!

MrBallsteen
replies: 0 views: 484
MrBallsteen 28th September 2011

So I have recently gotten my hands on the matrix, and am now seriously contemplating the Nucleus. I figure buy the the Nucleus...

JoRillo
replies: 1 views: 622
JoRillo 28th September 2011

I am located in Dallas, TX and wanted to put this out there. I have a friend who is a master machinist and engraver and he can...

Movinginstereo
replies: 5 views: 1,057
Audio Child 28th September 2011

i'm building up my studio, and i alread have settled on a Digimax D8 for drum tracks and I've heard their fairly clean, nothing...

JPRich
replies: 7 views: 1,640
LaboratoryStudio 28th September 2011

I'm looking to set up my studio for both recording(just myself) and mastering(other peoples work). Over the years i've built...

derekf208
replies: 4 views: 833
RiF 28th September 2011

Hello to all, so I really want my vocals to sound very professional in my mixes (sitting perfectly in the mix without the sound...

offthewallstudio
replies: 8 views: 1,117
jonathan jetter 28th September 2011

I know this is a site that was originally intended for guys to talk about anything related to gear...hence the name Gear...

takman
replies: 6 views: 482
Jeff16years 28th September 2011

Anyone know of a studio with two ADAT machines? Yep, very old tech, but I've got someone with 16 tracks of ADAT material looking...

Michael Loomis
replies: 0 views: 542
Michael Loomis 28th September 2011

So I have yet to own any nice pres yet, still using stock Apogee ones, but I'm wanting to change that. Recently someone I respect...

dublave
replies: 4 views: 879
dublave 28th September 2011

Just saw the lead singer of Fleet Foxes using the SM7 on Letterman. I haven't found that this works too well in reality, and I...

REX
replies: 7 views: 1,211
Mr. PC 28th September 2011

So i'm looking at an EP-3 Echoplex in a local craigslist ad. The guy is asking $300...but it's needs a new motor. He includes a...

rob591987
replies: 2 views: 1,541
rob591987 28th September 2011

This might sound totally crazy, but my japanese strat I've have for 6 years seems to be going IN tune when I leave it alone for a...

Amber
replies: 6 views: 642
Aeolian 28th September 2011

I have the opportunity to spend a little cash on some gear, and I've been using nothing but a mic, an 828, and a computer...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 1,103
Apollo Soul 28th September 2011

Hi there, Im making some videos for a wine shop which are basically just a person tasting the wine and talking about it....

paulpod
replies: 5 views: 592
paulpod 28th September 2011

Hi I already own an 88 key Triton Studio but I don't really use it for anything other than a controller now and feel its going...

Obsidian
replies: 3 views: 981
Obsidian 28th September 2011

I have the ATH-50s and they're more comfortable than most headphones. I can also lie on the side of my head without too much...

woofer
replies: 7 views: 4,086
ObiK 28th September 2011

Hey everyone, Neumann is going to release a new mic called the TLM 49. Nothing on either Neumann main site or the US one as...

MGA
replies: 18 views: 5,945
musicl 28th September 2011

I am looking to buy a Studer A800 MkIII which is lying pretty dormant in a local studio, trouble is I have limited experience...

rhodes_73
replies: 10 views: 4,006
glava 28th September 2011

If you have bass trapping that is 5 inches thick all along the front wall directly behind your speakers, would you now consider...

capproach
replies: 8 views: 950
ssprod19 28th September 2011

This may seem like a strange question, but I'm curious. Does anyone have experience using two different mics, ie completely...

Fat Pastor
replies: 10 views: 2,075
Rocksoff 28th September 2011

Hi I'm thinking about to buy a peakmeter. Checked out Dorrough and RTW. But I just don't get the idea how to hook it up,...

stardustmedia
replies: 3 views: 534
Granny Gremlin 28th September 2011

I'm on the budget (500$) looking for good hardware reverb something that will defiantly will give me a better quality and depth...

noamusic
replies: 21 views: 7,809
Oden 28th September 2011

A few questions before I shell out some cash. 1. I have my eye on a cheap cabinet stocked with v30 speakers in it. Works out at...

EmuChicken
replies: 3 views: 958
Aeolian 28th September 2011

Trying to sell them but there is no model # anywhere. PBM 6.5...

Ken Paul
replies: 0 views: 457
Ken Paul 28th September 2011

So I am listening to the new George Strait that I think Chuck Ainly mixed. Need I say anymore. Freaking incredible. Question....

stresstour
replies: 0 views: 679
stresstour 28th September 2011

With plugins, I feel unconventional mixing is getting bigger and bigger. All the pros on here were right: "if it sounds...

RARStudios
replies: 5 views: 964
MikeRL 28th September 2011

Hi Gear Slutz :) I've been slowly moving to using a lot more hardware in my studio (from mostly software). Right now I'm...

Airyck
replies: 12 views: 1,935
Lui 28th September 2011

Hi, for a session in February, I'm looking for a studio in NYC to record drums. Will be a pop/rock record with a funky sounding...

MrVelvet
replies: 14 views: 1,237
cjmnash 28th September 2011

Hi. I'm looking for my first reverb unit. Budget 700-900$ I'm hoping to find one that will sound nice on about...

noamusic
replies: 7 views: 667
RedWallStudio 28th September 2011

Howdy from Down Under, Can I replace the stock tubes on both the Art Pro VLA II and the MPA II with MESA 12ax7's ?? And will it...

ricko_1703
replies: 1 views: 868
django 28th September 2011

Hi all, Brand new to the place (though I must admit I have lurked). Basically I've just got my hands on Ableton Live and after...

Bonkingbob
replies: 1 views: 1,112
Michael Maeurer 28th September 2011

Didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move this thread... Started with Twitter yesterday: Now I need your help with...

yllet
replies: 0 views: 457
yllet 28th September 2011

email [email protected] if your interested kronos comes with karo string samples from oasys and flightcase if you want...

chrisgil
replies: 0 views: 1,006
chrisgil 28th September 2011

Hi all, A good friend of mine is a great singer and acoustic guitarist and I have offered to help him record a 5 track EP. He's...

jimcroisdale
replies: 6 views: 683
binarymilton 28th September 2011

Thought I'd share this technique which I came up with a lil while ago, it's helping me alot. Please try it, and give me...

sarmad
replies: 1 views: 658
cdog 28th September 2011

I know myspace is pretty dead, facebook sucks to me. I mean that's for people personal s**t. The fan pages on FB are a loser IMO....

James Lugo
replies: 178 views: 12,572
binarymilton 28th September 2011

Fledgling recording engineer here, looking for some advice on recording a 3-piece horn section of a SKA...

lectricity
replies: 1 views: 1,572
claend 28th September 2011

I've been using a RE20 on the front head (with no hole) of my bass drum. I like it but I'm not loving it. Doesn't sound airy...

greenfields
replies: 6 views: 1,351
MickeyMassacre 28th September 2011

Dear GS Friends, I've been on this Forum for a while since, just like you, I'm a gear's addicted... and that's the reason why...

Spid
replies: 9 views: 1,003
RKrizman 28th September 2011

I've been thinking of purchasing a Grace M-101 for transparency. However, now I'm thinking that perhaps a good digital wireless...

prometh
replies: 11 views: 673
prometh 28th September 2011

Am currently tracking drums with a ghost 24/LE and a Mackie HDR, and am ready to move on to a DAW. so I'm looking for guidance on...

Klauth
replies: 13 views: 7,818
sloper 28th September 2011

I was out for my normal morning workout walk on the hill and just couldn't resist snapping a photo.

FFTT
replies: 43 views: 2,678
Sky 28th September 2011

I was curious what your guy's solution for wall wart gear is. I am looking for a possible rack mounted system, but would...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 626
MickeyMassacre 28th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search