The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When I first saw the auction, I believed I could get a nice pair for a decent price... but then came the shock. Unbelievable! He...

stardustmedia
replies: 3 views: 1,415
Dan Korneff 23rd September 2011

Many thanks to Mr.Michael Militzer (Gefell sales manager) that offered to repair my UM 92.1S cable (broken Tuchel connector) at...

Pomello
replies: 5 views: 1,290
legato 23rd September 2011

So I used my Apogee for the first time tracking bass and omg it sound so awesome. I was using a 003 Factory but this blows it...

TeamContra
replies: 3 views: 824
exel 23rd September 2011

Wuz up! I'm New to Gearslutz, kinda. I've found tons of great info on here and just never posted or needed to. I'm fairly new to...

Tnevz
replies: 7 views: 16,528
Mystr Tiger 23rd September 2011

Ok, all monitors sound different. But how different are subwoofers? I'm thinking about adding one just for a minor support for...

PikesPeak
replies: 16 views: 2,499
Enlightened Hand 23rd September 2011

Found a thread a couple months old on this topic, but here it is again just for fun anyway. Any thoughts on this seller, who...

Whitecat
replies: 31 views: 10,779
jchas 23rd September 2011

Hi, Does anybody here knows something more about the production techniques of swedish singer Robyn? Is the production itb?...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 1,708
datafeist 23rd September 2011

Hello all, We toured with a band that used the Allen & Heath model to do their own monitor mixes from the stage. They...

Miles Solay
replies: 5 views: 10,234
iamtara 23rd September 2011

Has anybody encountered any problems using a 12 foot Digilink cable to daisychain pro tools interfaces? It says on the cable to...

DaveUK
replies: 6 views: 774
PDC 23rd September 2011

Hi A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a great mp3 of someone talking into a huge range of different mics to illustrate the...

foge
replies: 2 views: 521
foge 23rd September 2011
replies: 1 views: 619
mcferrison 23rd September 2011

I got myself an SE reflexion filter. mainly because the platinum selling band i had in had been using one for the rest of their...

jackinthebox
replies: 4 views: 2,113
hugerr 23rd September 2011

Before I make a purchase, please advise of any other subs in this price/performance range I might want to consider. Aside from...

coyotekells
replies: 2 views: 977
coyotekells 23rd September 2011

I am in class right now and we are discussing and testing system noise. Just thought id let all of you know that with my mac book...

JoRillo
replies: 29 views: 997
Aeolian 23rd September 2011

My Moog MP-201 just shipped. It's one of the last batch Moog made. My first question is: since this is the last batch, will it...

Subtronik
replies: 16 views: 4,734
Subtronik 23rd September 2011

I am looking for some kind of unit that will allow me to split a L R into two buss out. Anything other then a mixer with buss...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 889
kittonian 23rd September 2011

I'm keen to know what it was like programming drums in the 80s, before digital recording. I was hoping someone here might be old...

gotmicswiltravel
replies: 16 views: 2,237
Liquid360 23rd September 2011

I'm about to begin the process of making some XLR cables... but the Neutrik connectors have the standard pressure-clamp grips...

studer58
replies: 3 views: 1,665
pearldrum944 23rd September 2011

HELLO i just got 2 of them, a friend didnt need them anymore what do u use it for???? for in the studio? any recommendations?...

peter321
replies: 6 views: 5,740
thelowerrhythm 23rd September 2011

Anyone privvy to the bass rig used in the Sugar Ray Every Morning track? Thanks, Quincy

MrQuincy
replies: 3 views: 1,213
Sugar Stinky 23rd September 2011

I was reading an old interview with the Def Lep guitarists and they said Brian May gave them the "distortion" pedal...

gillibi
replies: 6 views: 3,018
alcoyot 23rd September 2011

Is it possible for crinkled tapes to ruin the tape head? How to tell if there's damage to the head? THanx!!

missswan
replies: 3 views: 585
Outlaw Hans 23rd September 2011

I've never been in front of a real console with VU meters, so I really don't know how they react in real life. So here goes....

Deltones
replies: 4 views: 1,456
Outlaw Hans 23rd September 2011

Perhaps a new version of a common thread but I'm interested if anyone has compared the Mojave MA-200 with any of the Michael Joly...

electricity17
replies: 7 views: 1,585
electricity17 23rd September 2011

Just wondering does anybody know any good books or something like that for me to start learning music theory? Basicly what the...

Middollo
replies: 30 views: 2,072
oldeanalogueguy 23rd September 2011

Use parallel 2 bus compression??

Richardwynne
replies: 1 views: 494
kittonian 23rd September 2011

So I'm thinking of custom painting a few of my controllers (probably one solid shiny color and another color for knobs/faders)....

ssiicckkoo
replies: 3 views: 2,096
KFMG 23rd September 2011

I want a rack of high pass filters. 32 channels or more! My console has a fixed HPF at 60hz and wish I would get higher at...

Nowak
replies: 1 views: 472
Kiwi 23rd September 2011

hey guys ,to those versed in the monitor field ,a quick question: i owned a pair of tannoy reveal a5 which have been reviewed...

Jimmy kiddo
replies: 3 views: 800
jjboogie 23rd September 2011

Just read that Mike Shipley is mixing the new Andrew WK record. As an avid fan, and enjoying "I Get Wet" infinitely. I...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,943
marcus 23rd September 2011

Does anyone know of a place in Los Angeles that repairs lunchboxes??. I have an OSA Trackpack. One of the slots has gone bad....

Buss-me
replies: 6 views: 1,219
johnnyc 23rd September 2011

Hello friends, this is one of the strangest days in my life. Setup ist TD 12 + Cymbals + guitars and bass in real time I use...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 4 views: 819
Flying_Dutchman 23rd September 2011

Hey everyone, I need some advice. I just became a college student, and I took my pair of yamaha HS80Ms to college with me along...

jareds270
replies: 6 views: 3,443
jareds270 22nd September 2011

I know you guys love these threads... Ok, so after countless hours of goofing off, searching and buying into the hype of the...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 24 views: 3,019
Aisle 6 22nd September 2011

anyway I tossed and turned for months and finally decided to sell my universal Audio 2192. and I sold my RADAR last month since...

robertshaw
replies: 15 views: 907
robertshaw 22nd September 2011

i KNOW it is a GearSlutz,however i know people who are really good in music, while also creatng mad music videos. Im looking...

blackafgano
replies: 0 views: 396
blackafgano 22nd September 2011

I am filling in holes in my studio gear at the moment and the only thing I am 'stuck' on is amps. I am not a guitar player so am...

TornadoTed
replies: 14 views: 1,625
msquared 22nd September 2011

.....Or am I doing something wrong here. I must admit its my first hardware mixer in a long time. I basically want to use...

Major Tom
replies: 9 views: 4,062
3evil3mpire 22nd September 2011
replies: 2 views: 1,122
complex 22nd September 2011

I just bought this interface, and instead of asking beforehand I've waited until now to ask about the functionality of the S/PDIF...

ctoth666
replies: 0 views: 403
ctoth666 22nd September 2011

Having some issues with my Dynaudio monitor, both of them now actually.. and im having a really hard time contacting anyone about...

prologicmusic
replies: 0 views: 380
prologicmusic 22nd September 2011

Benny Benassi Feat. Chris Brown Beautiful People Clean Studio Acapella - YouTube mainly mic/pre/eq combo The top sounds...

celerysux
replies: 0 views: 494
celerysux 22nd September 2011

I have been getting some conflicting information in regards to the 3:1 rule. Harvey Gerst says that anything beyond 3 times the...

Devon8822
replies: 30 views: 1,958
psycho_monkey 22nd September 2011

Hi Forum I'm looking for a book recommendation that focuses on tracking. E.g microphone technique, which mics to use where,...

daveparker
replies: 2 views: 568
marcus 22nd September 2011

After spending some time trying to figure this out (isolating different parts) and searching around online, I am here to ask for...

Arande2
replies: 10 views: 1,482
Arande2 22nd September 2011

i'm pretty blown away by Benchmark. the ADC16 is introduced in this...

quantumpsych
replies: 2 views: 1,278
quantumpsych 22nd September 2011

I'll be recording a song soon with a friend of mine using the M-Audio Profire 610 as the audio interface and FMR RNP as a preamp....

bassam_m
replies: 4 views: 2,133
unitymusic 22nd September 2011

Hey - I find it hard to resist the temptation to crank my monitors (Solo 6s) when working & I know I'm damaging my...

duckoff
replies: 15 views: 1,138
Confusionator 22nd September 2011

I get that low energy builds up in corners and that's why bass traps are often shaped to go in corners, but what about the actual...

rinkbossy
replies: 7 views: 2,613
Ethan Winer 22nd September 2011

Hello All, I am looking into buying near field monitors (and doing acoustic treatment to my room). I am looking at the...

Amr Kadry
replies: 34 views: 4,564
Ethan Winer 22nd September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search