The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! I've been working on a project which we have just launched with Rock Sound. I thought it might be of interest to you...

romesh
replies: 6 views: 963
romesh 26th September 2011

Trying to find how much this is worth. It's plays pretty good, but could use a tune up. Selling it for a friend. Any help would...

Piranhadrum
replies: 1 views: 3,256
bluzkat 26th September 2011

Hi there, I need to replace one of my MR5 speakers' tweeter. I'm not sure what's the power of these tweeters.. The shop I...

shahab
replies: 4 views: 875
hello people 26th September 2011

Guys, been searching here for SSL 4000 opinions and many users wrote that making-up gain does bad things to a mix during mixbuss...

sat159p1
replies: 5 views: 1,517
juniorhifikit 26th September 2011

I just bought an apogee ad16x I currently have 2 96ios. I need to monitor and i know the ad16x needs a mini dac or a da16x...

stanonbass
replies: 1 views: 613
stanonbass 26th September 2011

Hi there. I'm a Pro Tools user. Recently downloaded Reaper 4 for Mac and watched a few of the Kenny Gioia videos. I have a few...

Rappy
replies: 2 views: 598
Rappy 26th September 2011

Hi guys, Got a question. I've done extensive reseach on this site on the still ongoing endless debate about whether analog...

Rockman
replies: 40 views: 9,626
tubalicious 26th September 2011

Ok, I've been posting a bit in other forums over the past few weeks as I'm getting some new gear including some good Lunchbox...

kabb
replies: 11 views: 686
JL. 26th September 2011

hey all, I need your help please. I had a session and I recorded guitar DI's with my redeye 3D. the DI track peaks at...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 1 views: 862
colonel_claypoo 26th September 2011

2010 sounds like its the year of new plugin algorithmic reverbs and increasingly - DAW console emulation! This is a thread to...

SWAN808
replies: 140 views: 38,874
YashN 26th September 2011

I still live at home & I dont want to rap too loud in the house. Does anybody know of a nice small affordable sound proof...

kevgees
replies: 13 views: 3,343
kevgees 26th September 2011

hi slutz. I have a baritone vocalist who is very rich in low frequencies but has huge dynamic range. when he is at the top of...

dj.quash
replies: 3 views: 739
Deleted User 26th September 2011

Hey guys so I am interested in purchasing a new pre amp but also a mixer that goes through my 11r. This is what i have and what i...

Shabbar3
replies: 4 views: 515
Kiwi 26th September 2011

There is so much talk and debate about sub placement. I was wondering if others would mind sharing where they ended up placing...

theartfollies
replies: 1 views: 488
Mardi Gras 26th September 2011

I've been researching AD converters lately, and while wondering how the heck a sampler can differ, I was also wondering if...

soupking
replies: 15 views: 3,124
MandyC 26th September 2011

Hello, I currently use a set of Yamaha HS80s which I am fairly happy with. However, I may have been a bit over enthused getting...

drumdrum
replies: 8 views: 934
drumdrum 26th September 2011

I was checking my Adam A-7's with pink noise to make sure the volume balance was accurate, when I noticed a definite difference...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 871
e-cue 26th September 2011

Any on try this, how were the results? Especially in comparison to LDC's and ribbons? Thinking of doing a spaced pair setup...

asdfdsa
replies: 20 views: 2,875
hasbeen 26th September 2011

We have a massive bank of WAV quality music at our club and we are upgrading the system. Currently it has an inboard M-Audio...

aabbey1
replies: 0 views: 866
aabbey1 25th September 2011

Wondering which mics Benefit from using a pop filter for recording vocals. SM7 has a foam screen, but I've seen people use it...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 622
Drumsound 25th September 2011

Are there any pres that cost lesser but sound better than the GAP 73? I'm using a shure sm7b mic. How about interfaces with...

kevgees
replies: 9 views: 1,577
adamboon 25th September 2011

I have been looking for a mic for some time and i keep bumping into the MIKTEK CV4 - after reading nothing but great reviews i...

soultrappa
replies: 5 views: 1,266
soultrappa 25th September 2011

I'm using my stock preamps in my Steinberg mr816x which are quite nice but I'm not happy with the final sound through NI's Guitar...

hemmick reef
replies: 8 views: 1,084
hemmick reef 25th September 2011

Is there any way to link multiple units? What if you wanted more than 16 channels? Thanks in advance. :)

crypticglobe
replies: 14 views: 1,647
NathanEldred 25th September 2011

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new mic to record hip-hop/rap vocals. I currently have a Shure SM7B, but it sounds really flat and...

MartelHamilton
replies: 4 views: 1,128
MartelHamilton 25th September 2011

so i racked up to ramsa wu8001 channels, and everything is wired right, nice and clean, but i got very low volume. I'm going to...

sameal
replies: 2 views: 836
sameal 25th September 2011

Recently read an AES paper that certainly appears to make a noob error. Help me out here and tell me where I am wrong. (And I...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 114 views: 5,781
mad_octopus 25th September 2011

I am pretty new to the acoustics of a room, but from everything I have read I have decided to not spend another dime on equipment...

Cheech
replies: 17 views: 29,785
Wlouch 25th September 2011

A slightly ambigous question I know, however with all the bands I really love (The Who, AC/DC, Pantera and a lot of soul and...

aabbey1
replies: 20 views: 1,659
aabbey1 25th September 2011

WHAT ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?

Torontorap
replies: 0 views: 179
Torontorap 25th September 2011

I'm very interested on these phones and have read numerous reviews on them and the one negative thing that keeps coming up is...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 3 views: 3,012
setzer 25th September 2011

Recording bass today. RE-20 into CL-1B straight to tape. Recommendations on how to set the CL1B? Heavy rock music.

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 1,380
cosmik_debris 25th September 2011

stereo pair close on a steinway D....slightly inside and angled down toward the strings. 99% of the time i get the typical...

jonathan jetter
replies: 1 views: 523
theblue1 25th September 2011

Massive Passive or Retro 2A3? Yes I realize it depends on...etc. This would be for tracking and mixing situations. To purchase...

rockyroad
replies: 0 views: 445
rockyroad 25th September 2011

Can some of you that have PCM70's please list or P.M. me your favorite creations that you have designed for the 70. I am using 2...

todd richman
replies: 9 views: 2,121
italo de angelis 25th September 2011

i bought in december 2 akg mics (c 3000b & c 1000s) from a dude that's selling his whole gear (he plans to move in states)...

Pharaoh
replies: 25 views: 1,701
Pharaoh 25th September 2011

It happens most often with streaming audio. It happens a lot with youtube in particular. It'll happen during movies too. I do...

EvilSoup
replies: 7 views: 997
EvilSoup 25th September 2011

Wasup peeps! I'm thinking about buying an audio interface for my iMac. I have checked this one out which is within my budget,...

amrindersandhu
replies: 8 views: 1,763
winedup 25th September 2011

most of the stuff I can dig up on this refers to duet 1, and I believe the outputs are diffferent. I jut got duet 2, and must...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 1,137
Apollo Soul 25th September 2011

Hey Guys, Had an interesting one yesterday. For a while now I've noticed that the image from my A7s doesn't seem quite as...

AlexK
replies: 5 views: 1,212
-tc- 25th September 2011

I am one step from placing my order. Just wondering if anyone here pre-ordered one? It's scheduled to ship end of this...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,168
nslng 25th September 2011

I love my 441. It's a dynamic with some of the clarity of a condenser and a lot of the smoothness of a ribbon. On the downside,...

Sinocelt
replies: 22 views: 10,630
Frenchie Smith 25th September 2011

My gear: Protools mixer 002. 5.1 mixing monitors. PA out, two JBL 15 inch drivers and RAMSA 2 channel amp. Yamaha Amp, S100...

Jay-
replies: 0 views: 521
Jay- 25th September 2011

i have been doing a lot of research on this and i am quite confused. i cannot seem to find a straight answer. i want to retube...

willie5150
replies: 1 views: 720
Faderjockey 25th September 2011

Hi all, I have recently moved from the UK to the US. While in the UK i bought a Vox AC15CCX whose mains input it would appear...

aknightin?
replies: 0 views: 1,021
aknightin? 25th September 2011

Hi Guys, i can get a pair of either, nearly new for the same price, they would be used for listening to music and movies. I...

maxflinn
replies: 15 views: 5,351
Jomox 25th September 2011

I have looked around quite a lot to find the answer to this on multiple forums, but I'm still having trouble with it. Any help...

St. Augustine
replies: 10 views: 801
bugscoe 25th September 2011

Hi everyone, I am looking to getting a second pair of headphones. I currently use the DT 770 PRO. They're great and comfy but...

lulgje
replies: 0 views: 563
lulgje 25th September 2011

Like most I put a high pass filter on a channel as an insert to get rid of any unwanted bass. On my hats this can be set really...

Major Tom
replies: 6 views: 897
opentune 25th September 2011

I have a high-end home vocal studio, which I normally use to record singing. Rosetta 200, Vintech 273, 1176, Peluso 2247SE...

Ialsoeathummus
replies: 8 views: 2,211
Audiop 25th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search