The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Projet stock Princeton Reverb RI

wxyz
replies: 0 views: 490
wxyz 28th September 2011

Ive came across a weird issue. I was hoping someone that has both of these units experience the same issue and found a...

bryan k
replies: 3 views: 773
bryan k 28th September 2011

Hello, I'm still quite new to engineering and producing and as of right now I'm only using an Mbox2 by digidesign with a pair of...

nheadphones
replies: 13 views: 1,245
fastlanestoner 28th September 2011

I am in the process of narrowing down a monitor choice for my studio. Here are the options: Klein & Hummel O300D Focal...

ckett
replies: 20 views: 3,162
Diegel 27th September 2011

I was told that Logic was designed to work well for Mackie boards, and Pro Tools was designed to work well with SSL. Is there...

JoRillo
replies: 8 views: 558
therealbigd 27th September 2011

I'm tired of using uh . . . . 'inappropriate' methods for securing my CMV-563 to a mic stand. I've been using a u-87 shockmount...

gogar
replies: 2 views: 974
unit7 27th September 2011

Hi, What are peoples thoughts on the Bellari RP-583 compressor? How does it compare to the ART PRo VLA II?

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 2,615
ChrsBauer 27th September 2011

Hey guys. I recently bought A Digitech Vocal 300 thang. I have a small problem though. There is no microphone signal going into...

Mrsusanhorse
replies: 5 views: 1,108
Mrsusanhorse 27th September 2011

I`ve been lusting over the Avantone mixcubes for a while. I think they look cool but they are supposed to be a reference of...

Caramel
replies: 20 views: 3,030
rocksure 27th September 2011

Just a tip o' the hat to the folks at FMR, and a minor wag o' the finger to a few others, like AEA and Presonus, on a small but...

doncaparker
replies: 2 views: 1,898
doncaparker 27th September 2011

Hello ! this is my second post on this website ! I am interested on buying a good monitoring headphone under 500-600 $. I saw...

Punky Records
replies: 1 views: 1,158
Play 27th September 2011

I'm looking for Simmons gear, not just the modules, pads too, I'm in UK. thank you all!

dj_porter
replies: 0 views: 442
dj_porter 27th September 2011

I've got a Rosetta 800 with firewire x card. What do I need to go straight into protools 9? Using external pre's --->apogee...

JedRouhana
replies: 7 views: 4,416
dulla 27th September 2011

Bass traps are obviously meant to absorb low frequencies, but I was wondering if anyone knew if bass traps (e.g., the GIK 244) or...

theartfollies
replies: 9 views: 2,194
Kiwi 27th September 2011

What kind of things do you like to do while mixing? it could be anything from listening upside down to running lead vox through...

erikrpierce
replies: 51 views: 4,489
filipv 27th September 2011

First of all I would like to say I am new to the forum, I have been a reader for a long time but finally decided that I wanted...

jnowicki86
replies: 6 views: 656
jnowicki86 27th September 2011

Vintage Summing Mixer Amplifier Neumann v475 Filtek Lawo Vintage Maker - Vintage Design Are these high quality pieces? I'm...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 6,495
tweakmusicmixing 27th September 2011

Hi all~ I am finally looking at an alternative to my HHB PortaDAT. Personally, the converters sounds so good on that thing...

mlien
replies: 1 views: 662
John Willett 27th September 2011

Male pop vocals... tend to have sibilance issues. at4060 mic. Duet 2, no other input gear. The duet is new, and I just...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 20 views: 1,164
Apollo Soul 27th September 2011

Hi Does anyone know of a single parameter measure of brightness in a sound, similar to the many parameters existing to measure...

CaseyJames
replies: 0 views: 414
CaseyJames 27th September 2011

Anyone on here listen to this band? They recently put out an album called Color Spectrum, which I picked up at a record store the...

islandscott
replies: 1 views: 596
Perelandra05 27th September 2011

Hi there, I'm seriously hoping someone here can help me out... I have been using the fmr rnc as a mix buss compressor on some...

inthecorner
replies: 0 views: 518
inthecorner 27th September 2011

I'm looking to add a pair of microphones to my collection. I'm assuming that a stereo pair makes the most sense, but feel free to...

Thefife
replies: 6 views: 655
always_ending 27th September 2011

I normally work at 96khz, but I happen to have projects at different sample rates. Let's say I work on a project at 96, if I...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 763
always_ending 27th September 2011

Has anyone used the newer Yamaha amps with a pair of Ns10s? I've been looking at a Yamaha P2500s amp. Any suggestions?

alanrigbeey
replies: 3 views: 795
lawsonmixing 27th September 2011

So when you ask for a price match if the other website offers free shipping and is tax free is Guitar Center supposed to do the...

netomtz88
replies: 15 views: 10,775
sameal 27th September 2011

Theres not alot of talk about the dp1 on this site or anywhere for that matter.Im looking for some colored pres with tonal...

jourdan11
replies: 4 views: 1,610
syzygywell 27th September 2011

I'll be buying a Neumann TLM 103 microphone in about 1 or 2 weeks from now and I already have a Shure SM81 mic. I would like to...

bassam_m
replies: 15 views: 5,025
Heartfelt 27th September 2011

I'm tired of artists turning up my monitors to the point of distortion because they only want to hear it back super loud. Any...

slow records
replies: 2 views: 466

Been having such issues with trying to get my MOTU 2408 MK3's to accept 8 ins from my ROland V-Mixer. V Mixer is sending R-Bus to...

gongbass
replies: 3 views: 944
gongbass 27th September 2011

Hi, just wondering but does anybody know what size KRK's are in the pictures above? And also, can someone tell me how big...

ComposerGuy
replies: 16 views: 3,287
elan 27th September 2011

This is going to sound like a really stupid question but I'm going to ask anyway: Do the Zoom R8 and M Audio Fast Track 8R do the...

Havstix
replies: 2 views: 598
Havstix 27th September 2011

hy guys! how is it possible to record the overheads instead of spaced pair in MS? i get it that the mid mic will pick up the...

Shrum
replies: 5 views: 2,550
Matti 27th September 2011

its sublimely beautiful. But who is singing? Sounds like someone we know!! but is it? Listen here INXS.com - The Official INXS...

aaronsmith
replies: 22 views: 1,772
Macky 27th September 2011

Hi I've been working on a set of Dynaudio BM15's and NS10 for years and recently switched to Opals. What do you guys use for...

Swedish Sam
replies: 0 views: 501
Swedish Sam 27th September 2011

How can I split my Master out from my mixing desk into 3 stereo signals to do some parallel Compression to add back to my mix...

pete
replies: 4 views: 938
erikdrink 27th September 2011

I know that in general monitors should be placed in an equilateral triangle in regard to the mix position. Also, 30 degrees is...

rinkbossy
replies: 10 views: 4,152
Razik 27th September 2011

i know its not the right forum but didnt know which one to put in in and this is some what gear related who here is going?...

berkleystudios
replies: 3 views: 523
StillCrazy 27th September 2011

I am currently working in a studio, but want to progress. I am currently abroad and feel out of touch with the music...

jimdrake
replies: 32 views: 2,115

Hi folks.. I have a pair of 1031A flying around... What are they worth? Want to sell them. Does anyone know the...

Noise Commander
replies: 5 views: 1,305
Noise Commander 27th September 2011

Is the fader calibration REALLY SENSITIVE? I ask because often times, I'm getting failed calibration on my faders when they...

DeyBwah
replies: 15 views: 13,437
sloper 27th September 2011

Just starting a discussion but it seems to me as though Amp Kit and Amplitube for Ipad are ridiculously cheap whereas the full...

heftylefty
replies: 0 views: 436
heftylefty 27th September 2011

I'm like a guy falling in love with his teenage babysitter - I know I'll get frowned upon by my peers but I can't help going...

FreshSkweez
replies: 146 views: 18,528
mowmow 27th September 2011

So I had one of those **** sandwich kinda days (hell, it's been a **** sandwich couple of months).*see note at bottom of...

ShinyBox
replies: 9 views: 1,039
dankin 27th September 2011

In cleaning house. Just dug one up from the old days of doing sound. I know they used to be cool. Anyone using them in the studio

truthnlife13
replies: 7 views: 10,326
iplaydabass 27th September 2011

updated list to check out: ATC 25/50s Quested V2108 & V3110 JBL LSR32 Westlake bbsm 6/10/12 ADAM S4X-H hi guys... yes I...

George Necola
replies: 87 views: 12,836
George Necola 27th September 2011

I've put together a website of the UK studios in the 60s and 70s. So far I've completed (almost) pages for about 70 but it will...

Philreno
replies: 22 views: 1,644
mastermix 27th September 2011

do tell... My signal chain is a SDD3000 into a Prime Time to the Amp - Mic'd & Recorded and then processed on the effects...

rack gear
replies: 12 views: 6,036
willylumplumps 27th September 2011

So I have both these units and cannot for the life of me get them to work together! What am I doin wrong!?! I have tried both...

mikeyrad
replies: 8 views: 1,123
DR Music 27th September 2011

to skip the background story, just read the bold type... I added an extra room microphone, a couple of meters away from the drum...

Hans Island
replies: 1 views: 652
Fletcher 27th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search