The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,337
Views: 2,337
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking at getting a set of powered monitors. Something balanced and powerful. I'm looking to get a good balance of top end...

James Lugo
replies: 61 views: 6,204
uvc1977 10th October 2011

Does anybody know where can I buy or find tracks of Comercial songs to mix them, if doesn't matter if it's the original song...

juliomonroy
replies: 3 views: 616
psycho_monkey 10th October 2011

So im thinking of investing in the program Melodyne and just wondering what people think is the best program for this type of...

JoRillo
replies: 2 views: 1,049
psycho_monkey 10th October 2011

Hi, Recently I have noticed a problem, when I record midi the sensitive of my oxygen 8 v2 doesn't work, anybody knows if there's...

juliomonroy
replies: 1 views: 464
juliomonroy 10th October 2011

So I thought I had ran across a thread regarding the Peluso 2247 LE that either parts, schematics or part vendors changed through...

rystro
replies: 3 views: 691
rystro 10th October 2011

Could it because if the API bus. Comp 2500!!!!

Richardwynne
replies: 0 views: 436
Richardwynne 10th October 2011

Its on the far left side of all the jacks. Can someone clarify the differences between these 2? I've seen AUX inputs but they are...

assimilate
replies: 2 views: 664
drbob1 10th October 2011

Fellow slutz. So I've been thinking about adding another compressor to my arsenal. Being that I have 2 distressors already, I am...

DRMS4LYFE
replies: 5 views: 2,217
thepilgrimsdream 10th October 2011

Here is the link: Vintech Simple Mod I was surprised to not find a lot of talk about this when I searched. Have any X73i owners...

capproach
replies: 4 views: 1,776
capproach 10th October 2011

I hope some of you have heard of the Italian band from the 70s called Goblin. I found this instruction video by the drummer...

Play
replies: 10 views: 1,380
FireMoon 10th October 2011

Hey guys so my current studio produces great sound and I just wanted to improve workflow a bit. So I am trying to find a mixer or...

Shabbar3
replies: 0 views: 484
Shabbar3 10th October 2011

Hi Guys- Great forum. I'm trying to build a portable rig to solve two problems we have upcoming. I mix Theme park attractions,...

RideMix1
replies: 1 views: 1,151
Wheelon 10th October 2011

I was hoping some Vintech X73i users could help me out here. The X73i manually says this in regard to the D.I. jack on the...

capproach
replies: 9 views: 3,440
radiospace 10th October 2011

Does anyone know if there are any places where I can rent 500 series modules in London (UK) so I can try out a variety of them...

stonewalters
replies: 5 views: 764
stonewalters 10th October 2011

I can seem to find any that sound REAL. I have Redwirez (EnglV30) and those seem to be to too Fizzy sounding, and lack body and...

bryan k
replies: 14 views: 1,849
bryan k 10th October 2011

I just got my brand new system (ADK, Mr816, cubase 6, JBL LSR 2300 monitors). Plugged it all in for the first time last night and...

fender4593
replies: 3 views: 512
fender4593 10th October 2011

I think I hate the sound of the audio reflections on my desk. It does nothing terribly useful for me. Its not an audio desk, just...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 6 views: 1,336
Matti 10th October 2011

Hello fellow slutz out there, hope all is well! kfhkh I need your help! My mother would like to purchase a full size...

frankthefunky1
replies: 16 views: 2,670
Mr. Shore 9th October 2011

Hi, i'm an arts student with very limited experience using microphones. basically i'm building a sculpture for a studio...

archi12358
replies: 10 views: 643
archi12358 9th October 2011

Just picked up an re-150 and it doesn't get the same self-looping, endless feedback that my re-501 did. The guy said the tape...

tstu102
replies: 16 views: 2,493
Gorgechon 9th October 2011

I just sold a older synth on ebay and the buyer contacted me saying that the volume knobs is wobbly and wants a refund. Has...

Jorg
replies: 24 views: 2,585
Quantum7 9th October 2011

Hi everyone! Ok so I am totally new to this whole recording thing. But I wanted to try and see if I can put some ideas together...

kamilux
replies: 10 views: 778
Kiwi 9th October 2011

I have a AT4040, it was my first mic, so I don't really want to sell it. But I'm just curious if there are anyone who mods these...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 8 views: 2,716
Mark D. 9th October 2011

Hi, Just got a hardware mixer and am now mixing down out the box. Really loving it too. One thing I do miss though it I used...

Major Tom
replies: 28 views: 1,886
Major Tom 9th October 2011

Hello guys! so I have this cms 50 with this base and I was wondering if this works as a mopad? thanks in advance here is a...

PRODIJ
replies: 0 views: 1,278
PRODIJ 9th October 2011

What are some good studio power amplifiers with XLRs? It seems like everything with an XLR is geared for PA use and all the...

nonsuchpro
replies: 71 views: 12,349
nonsuchpro 9th October 2011

Hey, I have both a brand new Optical Cable and BNC cable from a high end manufacturer in Australia... so assuming its not the...

coldwrld
replies: 11 views: 3,792
3evil3mpire 9th October 2011

Hi guys! I would like to know which one is better for a control room use, 2 small LCD monitors on dual screen or one big LCD...

Chris_Nicks
replies: 3 views: 475
Chris_Nicks 9th October 2011

Since I got very good advices on the compressor plugin here ("the glue"), I just wonder if u could suggest a...

sveinis
replies: 26 views: 2,480
kromagnon 9th October 2011

Hey guys. Just got reason 6 and I'm digging it so far. I was wondering if anyone could help me with 2 things- 1. Having reason...

Richardwynne
replies: 1 views: 785
Kingsofsleep 9th October 2011

There is no best gear. Especially no best for a least price. Both are logical impossibilities. There is no way to order...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 72 views: 3,288
imaverysoundman 9th October 2011

yo slutz.. having a strange issue in the studio.. bass player and guitar player are sharing a boss 9v power...

imaverysoundman
replies: 0 views: 500
imaverysoundman 9th October 2011

Hello! I'm new to the sound engineering world and recently got my hands on one of these. I was wondering is it possible to...

simon_quinn
replies: 6 views: 16,372
simon_quinn 9th October 2011

I have a pretty decent pc speaker system which has lasted me at least 4 years. Wondering if its a decent idea to connect the...

assimilate
replies: 3 views: 1,814
rksguit 9th October 2011

Searching around has been trickier than I thought. Just looking for an up to date top-grade (for current technology) RTAS console...

recorder2
replies: 23 views: 2,435
euphoria89 9th October 2011

hi, i'm tracking a singer songwriter soon, he said he prefers to play and sing at the same time. i'm keen for that also if it...

gouge
replies: 14 views: 783
gouge 9th October 2011

Ok, so if I didn't want to re route or patch the outputs for headphone mixes, how would I use one? I'm thinking Interface for...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 2 views: 862
thepilgrimsdream 9th October 2011

Hi- I am wondering some things about billing and working in a studio. I recently did a session that went well- good use of...

YM3
replies: 21 views: 4,042
crosscutred 9th October 2011

Hi every1, Im looking to change my netbook, and need something really portable. The problem is though, if I get Ipad for instance...

blackafgano
replies: 3 views: 601
blackafgano 9th October 2011

What I've got, - Presonus FP10 - Neumann V472-2 ch. preamp - FMR RNC - Proart Verb - Shure SM58 x 2 - Sennheisser 431 - AKG...

szmola
replies: 13 views: 1,022
szmola 9th October 2011

Hi guys, just wondering whether somebody can point me in the right direction. I have a rack of 8 Neve V rack EQs, as they come...

SUMITUP
replies: 0 views: 704
SUMITUP 9th October 2011

Is there any music scene in Madison? I currently work out of Miami, and have been able to make a living for 8 years. I might...

mjlaudio
replies: 11 views: 950
HKD126 9th October 2011

Hey guys, long story short, C|8 died yesterday rip. I ordered MCU pro and im just wondering how good does it integrate with...

Dot.
replies: 1 views: 1,347
J. CoCa 9th October 2011

You're on a budget (~$700) and you need to record an Arthur Brown-esque vocalist. (Example) What mic are you going for and why?

Warfunkel
replies: 3 views: 451
thepilgrimsdream 9th October 2011

I love this mic for big powerful voices but i'm noticing on smaller more mid-heavy voices some seriously strong ess'ing....it's...

emusicny
replies: 1 views: 572
dave gross 9th October 2011

I have a guy that I work with asking me through e-mail how he can get the vocals that he is recording into Logic louder in his...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 2 views: 870
yotonic 9th October 2011
replies: 2 views: 749
dullfangs 9th October 2011

I have to buy a decent powerful but CHEAP amp for my monitors & need some advice on what might do the trick.. See my issue is...

oldbrowndog
replies: 0 views: 685
oldbrowndog 9th October 2011

So I hear a bunch on the forums about people putting on small delays on stuff to add depth and what not... Also on vocals and...

kleraudio
replies: 8 views: 966
kleraudio 9th October 2011

I notice all my synthesizer has an option were you can change the number of voices that are being used but im not really clear on...

ballerblocking01
replies: 2 views: 589
Liquid360 9th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search