The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I have yet to own any nice pres yet, still using stock Apogee ones, but I'm wanting to change that. Recently someone I respect...

dublave
replies: 4 views: 877
dublave 28th September 2011

Just saw the lead singer of Fleet Foxes using the SM7 on Letterman. I haven't found that this works too well in reality, and I...

REX
replies: 7 views: 1,205
Mr. PC 28th September 2011

So i'm looking at an EP-3 Echoplex in a local craigslist ad. The guy is asking $300...but it's needs a new motor. He includes a...

rob591987
replies: 2 views: 1,538
rob591987 28th September 2011

This might sound totally crazy, but my japanese strat I've have for 6 years seems to be going IN tune when I leave it alone for a...

Amber
replies: 6 views: 639
Aeolian 28th September 2011

I have the opportunity to spend a little cash on some gear, and I've been using nothing but a mic, an 828, and a computer...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 1,097
Apollo Soul 28th September 2011

Hi there, Im making some videos for a wine shop which are basically just a person tasting the wine and talking about it....

paulpod
replies: 5 views: 590
paulpod 28th September 2011

Hi I already own an 88 key Triton Studio but I don't really use it for anything other than a controller now and feel its going...

Obsidian
replies: 3 views: 972
Obsidian 28th September 2011

I have the ATH-50s and they're more comfortable than most headphones. I can also lie on the side of my head without too much...

woofer
replies: 7 views: 4,082
ObiK 28th September 2011

Hey everyone, Neumann is going to release a new mic called the TLM 49. Nothing on either Neumann main site or the US one as...

MGA
replies: 18 views: 5,932
musicl 28th September 2011

I am looking to buy a Studer A800 MkIII which is lying pretty dormant in a local studio, trouble is I have limited experience...

rhodes_73
replies: 10 views: 3,997
glava 28th September 2011

If you have bass trapping that is 5 inches thick all along the front wall directly behind your speakers, would you now consider...

capproach
replies: 8 views: 945
ssprod19 28th September 2011

This may seem like a strange question, but I'm curious. Does anyone have experience using two different mics, ie completely...

Fat Pastor
replies: 10 views: 2,065
Rocksoff 28th September 2011

Hi I'm thinking about to buy a peakmeter. Checked out Dorrough and RTW. But I just don't get the idea how to hook it up,...

stardustmedia
replies: 3 views: 526
Granny Gremlin 28th September 2011

I'm on the budget (500$) looking for good hardware reverb something that will defiantly will give me a better quality and depth...

noamusic
replies: 21 views: 7,765
Oden 28th September 2011

A few questions before I shell out some cash. 1. I have my eye on a cheap cabinet stocked with v30 speakers in it. Works out at...

EmuChicken
replies: 3 views: 955

Trying to sell them but there is no model # anywhere. PBM 6.5...

Ken Paul
replies: 0 views: 456
Ken Paul 28th September 2011

So I am listening to the new George Strait that I think Chuck Ainly mixed. Need I say anymore. Freaking incredible. Question....

stresstour
replies: 0 views: 679
stresstour 28th September 2011

With plugins, I feel unconventional mixing is getting bigger and bigger. All the pros on here were right: "if it sounds...

RARStudios
replies: 5 views: 963
MikeRL 28th September 2011

Hi Gear Slutz :) I've been slowly moving to using a lot more hardware in my studio (from mostly software). Right now I'm...

Airyck
replies: 12 views: 1,928
Lui 28th September 2011

Hi, for a session in February, I'm looking for a studio in NYC to record drums. Will be a pop/rock record with a funky sounding...

MrVelvet
replies: 14 views: 1,231
cjmnash 28th September 2011

Hi. I'm looking for my first reverb unit. Budget 700-900$ I'm hoping to find one that will sound nice on about...

noamusic
replies: 7 views: 661
RedWallStudio 28th September 2011

Howdy from Down Under, Can I replace the stock tubes on both the Art Pro VLA II and the MPA II with MESA 12ax7's ?? And will it...

ricko_1703
replies: 1 views: 867
django 28th September 2011

Hi all, Brand new to the place (though I must admit I have lurked). Basically I've just got my hands on Ableton Live and after...

Bonkingbob
replies: 1 views: 1,111
Michael Maeurer 28th September 2011

Didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move this thread... Started with Twitter yesterday: Now I need your help with...

yllet
replies: 0 views: 451
yllet 28th September 2011

email [email protected] if your interested kronos comes with karo string samples from oasys and flightcase if you want...

chrisgil
replies: 0 views: 998
chrisgil 28th September 2011

Hi all, A good friend of mine is a great singer and acoustic guitarist and I have offered to help him record a 5 track EP. He's...

jimcroisdale
replies: 6 views: 681
binarymilton 28th September 2011

Thought I'd share this technique which I came up with a lil while ago, it's helping me alot. Please try it, and give me...

sarmad
replies: 1 views: 655
cdog 28th September 2011

I know myspace is pretty dead, facebook sucks to me. I mean that's for people personal s**t. The fan pages on FB are a loser IMO....

James Lugo
replies: 178 views: 12,530
binarymilton 28th September 2011

Fledgling recording engineer here, looking for some advice on recording a 3-piece horn section of a SKA...

lectricity
replies: 1 views: 1,565
claend 28th September 2011

I've been using a RE20 on the front head (with no hole) of my bass drum. I like it but I'm not loving it. Doesn't sound airy...

greenfields
replies: 6 views: 1,345
MickeyMassacre 28th September 2011

Dear GS Friends, I've been on this Forum for a while since, just like you, I'm a gear's addicted... and that's the reason why...

Spid
replies: 9 views: 996
RKrizman 28th September 2011

I've been thinking of purchasing a Grace M-101 for transparency. However, now I'm thinking that perhaps a good digital wireless...

prometh
replies: 11 views: 671
prometh 28th September 2011

Am currently tracking drums with a ghost 24/LE and a Mackie HDR, and am ready to move on to a DAW. so I'm looking for guidance on...

Klauth
replies: 13 views: 7,778
sloper 28th September 2011

I was out for my normal morning workout walk on the hill and just couldn't resist snapping a photo.

FFTT
replies: 43 views: 2,667
Sky 28th September 2011

I was curious what your guy's solution for wall wart gear is. I am looking for a possible rack mounted system, but would...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 626
MickeyMassacre 28th September 2011

Turn Me Up! | Bringing Dynamics Back To Music I just signed up. "Turn Me Up!™ is a non-profit music industry...

Trakworx
replies: 14 views: 992

My band run a lot of tracks live. Our set is basically one long session. We're using a 003 and ProTools 9 atm running 6...

dkelaart
replies: 1 views: 598
synthoid 28th September 2011

For rockabilly alt/classic country stuff i want the Tte a Demeter rv-1 and a vermona retroverb. I have some good plugs echo boy...

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 1,203
drbob1 28th September 2011

Maybe this belongs in the moan zone, but recently I have been in a discussion on a thread where this came into play: I won't give...

RobAnderson
replies: 18 views: 1,333
RobAnderson 28th September 2011

here is the gear i am currently using... Equipment: Custom PC- AMD Quad core 3.0 Ghz 8gb RAM KRK Rokit 5 G2 (2) M-Audio...

berkleystudios
replies: 0 views: 478
berkleystudios 28th September 2011

I was thinking about this in class the other day. Because of things like inflation has the "brand new" price of any...

JoRillo
replies: 2 views: 459
oldeanalogueguy 28th September 2011

So between the m101 an the Robbie...I THOUGHT I had made my choice. I will be using with the Rode NT2000. Any suggestions between...

ssiicckkoo
replies: 2 views: 1,205
GordZilla 28th September 2011

Hi! What are peoples thoughts on these plugins from waves? I don't have them, but wouldn't necessarily be opposed to trying...

SDB_12
replies: 7 views: 3,415
Apollo Soul 28th September 2011

SO i looking for somehting that glues the track together and adds colour, but mainly somthing that can glue Oh and it has to be...

complex
replies: 18 views: 869
e-are 28th September 2011

So I think I've narrowed my choice down to either the AKG C 414 XL II or the Rode NT2000 (running through a Grace m101 into an...

ssiicckkoo
replies: 26 views: 5,126
Vogon 28th September 2011

I am wanting to improve my recording, even if it is for guitar/vocal stuff only. I get pretty good results recording on one track...

livemusic
replies: 1 views: 493
energizer bunny 28th September 2011

I'm getting new headphones and have a question to ask. I do my work, at the evenings/nights. Are the DT880 silent enough too...

BackToMusic
replies: 1 views: 1,138
Shannon Adkins 28th September 2011

Hoping someone with more experience can chime in. For you problem-solvers.. I just got an EV 664 off the 'bay. Pre-made cables...

Dylan W
replies: 4 views: 1,497
Dylan W 28th September 2011

Hi everyone. Im looking for a new dynamic. Im goona use it mainly for distorted gtrs but it would be nice if it will do with more...

Parkinson
replies: 6 views: 561
fastlanestoner 28th September 2011

...So I had a session yesterday, we tracked drums and then started to get into overdubs. To save on time (I guess) they really...

audiogeek
replies: 14 views: 2,133
joeq 28th September 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search