The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

...thought i'd let you lot in on my find diddlydoo ! I was recording a bit of french horn yesterday in my mates studio with a...

scuzzywuzzy
replies: 51 views: 5,949
Mr. Shore 3rd October 2011

I am looking to build a basic latch footswitch. However I would like to add in one of those LED's that change from green to red....

Keith Moore
replies: 0 views: 604
Keith Moore 3rd October 2011

Hi folks, I'd love to get some tips on how to get this kinda drum sound, because I like that punchy huge sound: Saved by a...

steve_lambert
replies: 10 views: 1,142
sonic dogg 3rd October 2011

Hi all, Recording female airy singer song writer tonight, Was thinking of using the KSM44 mic into a B12A Black Lion API...

Hricco
replies: 9 views: 795
sonic dogg 3rd October 2011

Hey everybody, I hope this is the correct place to post this. I recently picked up an old electro voice 636 mic. No cable! So...

Zoidberg1
replies: 4 views: 6,997
loujudson 3rd October 2011

There seem to be loads of motu 828 mkii on ebay (uk) going for around £200. Seems like an absolute bargain but there must be a...

holdmyfinger
replies: 1 views: 578
holdmyfinger 3rd October 2011

i've heard some engineers say Reeverb (emphasis on the Reeeee) and i've heard some engineers say R'verb (pretty much just...

Hans Island
replies: 25 views: 1,358
Fonk 3rd October 2011

Hello I´m wondering how I can improve the quality of vocal recordings in my project studio. I´m recording Rap / RNB / Pop /...

MKk
replies: 8 views: 1,030
MKk 3rd October 2011

Gahhh. I likely don't have to tell anyone here that times are tight, so please understand I hereby choose to straddle the...

crunch
replies: 0 views: 741
crunch 3rd October 2011

Hey guys, Here's my issue: I love the sound of my Tascam 424 cassette recorder. Has a great vibe. I do not like how clumsy it...

brackcantrell
replies: 0 views: 817
brackcantrell 3rd October 2011

Clicking around youtube and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb_rH_onGzE I think it's a great performance and...

Yerba
replies: 3 views: 594
lawsonmixing 3rd October 2011

To The Slutz of Gear, "Um, it's GearSlutz" . . . "Thank you, but I prefer it my way." Anyway, this is...

MrHaze
replies: 9 views: 1,449
MrHaze 3rd October 2011

just wanted to ask what irs that you use the most and for what?

tape_attack!!!
replies: 3 views: 853
imaginaryday 3rd October 2011

i ;) I bought mpk 61 today and try to hook it up with cubase. Transport buttons (play stop...) and note repeat are not working,...

loscolorados
replies: 2 views: 762
loscolorados 3rd October 2011

Has anyone A/B them, i found a second hand solo 110, i've heard only good things about it... My question: is the solid-state...

isma
replies: 5 views: 618
phillysoulman 3rd October 2011

i know this discussion have been thread before... Would like to have faderpack with leds for the X-rack... Don't wanna buy the...

chumusic
replies: 1 views: 624
[email protected] 3rd October 2011

Hi, I have a dry drum recording room. At mixtime, I always try to choice a reverb plugin and preset to simulate a live, warm,...

HangArt
replies: 21 views: 2,287
evangelista 3rd October 2011

Hi all! Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't too sure where to put it. Mod's, feel free to move! I'm putting an...

smokescreensam
replies: 0 views: 494
smokescreensam 3rd October 2011

I have an old version of the Restoration Bundle (V3.0) and I would like to update it to the latest version. How can I do...

Xuei_Ruff
replies: 1 views: 514
matt thomas 3rd October 2011

Hi everybody, I have a great tape echo unit with new TAD tubes. I also have a single Telefunken NOS ECC 83 tube, and I wonder if...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 1 views: 1,057
muziekschuur 3rd October 2011

Referring to BMTH's Suicide Season record and Goodbye to the Gallows by Emmure. These two albums have very similar, absolutely...

silence2-38554
replies: 14 views: 19,172
paulycore 3rd October 2011

I bought a pair of Focal XS the other day with the curious idea that they would make for good mixing monitors. They do sound...

NeilYoung
replies: 6 views: 3,863
garryrobson 3rd October 2011

There are two midi connectors on the front panel marked Midi in 8-16 and Midi out 8-16. I did not find any description in the...

Metasfera
replies: 5 views: 597
Metasfera 3rd October 2011

Not sure where this topic would be most appropriate, so I'm putting it here. Mods - feel free to move it if necessary. I...

BBlack
replies: 19 views: 1,005
Silas Holmes 3rd October 2011

I'm looking to recording an album's worth of material this winter. Pop/indie rock kind of stuff. I'd like to do so in or near...

chrispick
replies: 11 views: 1,612
mml 3rd October 2011

I really would leave this to the mastering guys, but what about demo's that I'm "mastering" myself? Lately I've been...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 646
gogar 3rd October 2011

Yesterday i've been invited into a friend's studio. He's got one of these units there. Fine I thought but looking at the backside...

echoRausch
replies: 17 views: 4,892
mlien 3rd October 2011

Looking to get a VST > AU converter. I have Logic 9 and would like to be able to use VST pluggins. Any recomendations?

JoRillo
replies: 3 views: 1,284
kooz 3rd October 2011

I Saw this mic for the first time in the sep issue of sound on sound.. it took my eye, i like shinny stuff.. no but really, the...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 6 views: 3,024
DAOS 3rd October 2011

Since the crew behind Pensado's Place started broadcasting their show at 1080p (show #24 ->) all the people behind this show...

RainbowStorm
replies: 3 views: 816
saggsy 3rd October 2011

A theoretical question: for a ribbon microphone the output voltage is about 10 dB lower than that of a condenser model, so the...

elty
replies: 4 views: 667
oldeanalogueguy 3rd October 2011

I did some research on this forum, and Googled around before posting - does anyone know of a reputable person or company who can...

antilog
replies: 1 views: 637
loujudson 3rd October 2011

Just like the title reads. Getting ready to place a $7500 order on tuesday and want to find the cheapest retailer in canada to...

NewBlood
replies: 5 views: 401
oldeanalogueguy 3rd October 2011

So I'm about to embark on doing a new solo record. I want to streamline process and believe I've narrowed my choices of mic...

bink
replies: 1 views: 751
bink 3rd October 2011

After yesterday's discussion about the Wavelore pedal steel, I checked out the demo and decided to purchase it. Since yesterday...

dambro2
replies: 4 views: 929
tanner4545 3rd October 2011

After so many wonderful things happened in the digital audio domain (Sonnox, DMG, Nebula, VCC...), one thing occured to me as an...

Chagalj
replies: 10 views: 2,029
Chagalj 3rd October 2011

Just a curiosity question for those working in a hybrid setup. Are there any particular tracks or groups of tracks you tend to...

prontold
replies: 30 views: 2,883
Puffer Fish 2nd October 2011

Hey guys I'm considering these two preamps for male vocals, does anyone know which will have a bigger bottom end? Any other...

REX
replies: 2 views: 522
yotonic 2nd October 2011

I have Event ASP8's, and they both recently started doing this buzzing noise when low frequencies hit it. When I turn the xlr...

Einstein
replies: 1 views: 547
Puffer Fish 2nd October 2011

I have an opportunity to engineer a record by a semi-obscure artist. One who has some semi-famous friends (who might be involved...

ad180
replies: 17 views: 1,240
ad180 2nd October 2011

I have stumbled across what looks to be a old fender jazz bass, this is my question, is it a...

Thearch
replies: 6 views: 2,095
_Ludovico 2nd October 2011

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I've been having an issue with my Alesis Micron. A few keys on it (first...

djmc
replies: 0 views: 534
djmc 2nd October 2011
replies: 1 views: 1,780
by-tor 2nd October 2011

Anyone know about this vocal booths. Are they a viable option to going into a top studio? cant find any reviews or comparissons...

chrisgil
replies: 0 views: 1,085
chrisgil 2nd October 2011

Recently I posted a thread asking about whether the older EV N/D408a is similar to the current N/D468 and didn't get an answer. I...

John N
replies: 3 views: 5,964
jpoole689 2nd October 2011

Hey all :) Can you guys give me a few links to some sites that sell speaker drivers. I know of Meniscusaudio, Madisound,...

nonsuchpro
replies: 4 views: 1,191
Jim Williams 2nd October 2011

hi guys, Im looking into getting another condenser mic as the one I am using right now is not cutting it. I am a operatic...

rocksoprano25
replies: 1 views: 632
edva 2nd October 2011

Hey DFW slutz, Spunky at The Audio Dawg (I-635 exit Luna Road) will be hosting an SSL product demo this coming Tuesday from...

quadrafunk
replies: 3 views: 673
quadrafunk 2nd October 2011

Can find next to no information or history of the AKG D140E mic which someone told me was used a lot by the Who. I have one...

pashatom
replies: 1 views: 4,231
buzzkinard 2nd October 2011

Hey gang - I have a motorola earpiece (meant for a cellphone). I was thinking it'd make a useful talkback mic for me. Anybody...

rcb4t2
replies: 1 views: 1,530
tomwatson 2nd October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search