The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm trying to record both my U5 and an amp at the same time. But it seems no matter how I set it up once the U5 is in the chain,...

Gordon -10
replies: 6 views: 1,158
akisD28 5th October 2011

I just found an old BBE plugin from 2004, a sonic maximizer CD, laying around in my basement. I can´t find any upgrade info on...

sveinis
replies: 5 views: 770
AcoosticZoo 4th October 2011

Hi folks, So i've been listening to a lot of Dann Huff productions (mainly Rascal Flatts). What I notice is the drum sound....

erike123
replies: 3 views: 3,397
tommyd123 4th October 2011

Just wondering if anybody has gotten good results from mixing bass cab ports and horns, and what mics/techniques you used? How...

Devon8822
replies: 6 views: 1,115
decocco 4th October 2011

I will be receiving my cranesong Stc8 shortly to use as a mixbuss/mastering compressor. (I'm very excited) I've only ever used in...

StarfishMusic
replies: 10 views: 2,084
Kiwi 4th October 2011

Can someone please post vocal clips of these setups so that I can compare the two and choose one. Thanks

kevgees
replies: 3 views: 3,634
MrHaze 4th October 2011

Lets say i buy a dangerous 2buss or an analogue console. I send my tracks and aux track to the console or summing mixer and...

capellino
replies: 7 views: 966
RKrizman 4th October 2011

I tuned my guitar to this tuning and I love the sound. What tuning is this? Double-dropped D6? I discovered it by accident when...

bexarametric
replies: 12 views: 2,268
jonathan jetter 4th October 2011

Hi there, Recently moved into a new place and have a small production studio set up. I do all my production in a small single...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 542
Kiwi 4th October 2011

If you have a home studio and not a special treated space, I found a great solution for you guys! Just put the less possible...

Balladman studio
replies: 30 views: 2,506
tha]-[acksaw 4th October 2011

Hello, I currently have a U87 (not AI) going through a BAE DMP and I use it to record female vocals and acoustic guitar for...

Clonkified
replies: 11 views: 1,542
Preme Diesel 4th October 2011

My hfi 550's I had for 6 yrs are damaged, & I need to figure out what my replacements will be. I cant find ANYONE that stocks...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 692
TimOBrienFlorida 4th October 2011

Hi, I am looking to improve my chain. I have an maudio FireWire 1814 interface and i also have the universal audio m610 preamp...

Playgroundz
replies: 11 views: 1,561
Playgroundz 4th October 2011

I need to put audio files (specifically strings from LA strings and East west) into pro tools For best quality what do I need...

chrisgil
replies: 1 views: 2,734
Ricey 4th October 2011

Anyone compared these? Observations? Thanks! J~

Trakworx
replies: 4 views: 1,525
Trakworx 4th October 2011

Hey I just picked up Cumulus from Loomer. I thought It would satisfy all my Granular synthesis needs, but, you can't map a sample...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 1,428
gritzildino 4th October 2011

was looking at getting a pair of the V6s-which some insist are better sounding than the 7506s- then I came across...

Robbo82
replies: 1 views: 2,086
Sean Sullivan 4th October 2011

I realized i've been emailing and messaging people writing "shure", instead of "sure". Someone had been...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 8 views: 848
evilberg 4th October 2011

I currently have a Phanthera and do quite like it but am thinking about changing, for the fun of it. I record 90% of the time...

Jorg
replies: 5 views: 1,718
KevWind 4th October 2011

Hello recently moved my studio into a new home while building kut my new space and my ART Pro MPA took a dive. Everything works...

JonMiller
replies: 3 views: 434
Dan Kennedy 4th October 2011

Hi. Could you recommend for my mixing set up for headphone? This is my gear : Neve 8816, Senheiser HD650 Should I buy neve...

ManiMusic
replies: 0 views: 487
ManiMusic 4th October 2011
replies: 0 views: 520
TreeAudioMichele 4th October 2011

For any Slutz that have used both the Aurora GTQ and a Neve/AMS 1073 on male vocals do they both have as much bottom end? I'm...

REX
replies: 10 views: 1,148
Geese 4th October 2011

I got a change to buy this old Neumann mic for $2k. Just wondering what's going on inside the mic. Seller says it's been...

MrMeek
replies: 2 views: 916
MrMeek 4th October 2011

Hi all, I've been adding to my mic locker with idea of giving me good options on my next project and was wondering if I could get...

smili
replies: 6 views: 821
smili 4th October 2011

I've gotten my home studio up to a certain level where I feel I've covered the bases pretty well, so now I'm wondering what you...

bicasaur
replies: 10 views: 1,238
thepilgrimsdream 4th October 2011

Goal: get my electric guitar recorded as clean as possible onto the computer (in which I will do software...

IRA
replies: 0 views: 444
IRA 4th October 2011

I'll try to keep this as short as I can...a few years ago, I happened upon a great deal for a Tascam ATR-60 1/2" 8-track...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 7 views: 1,603
Whoopysnorp 4th October 2011

Hello everyone, this is my first post so please be easy. 2 years back I bought a Behringer Xenyx mixer 1204 to do some home...

Keac241
replies: 10 views: 10,031
oldeanalogueguy 4th October 2011

Hey there, I have searched the forums a little but can't seem to find one that asks a similar question to mine (I may have...

MutantTurtle182
replies: 1 views: 898
crying1986 4th October 2011

Started off with a pair of M-Audio BX8as they've served me well for the past 4 years but now my ears have woken up I can't really...

MrTinkle
replies: 14 views: 1,471
CoolColJ 4th October 2011

Just picked up a Motormix control surface for use with PT9/Win7. It says there are level meters for the channels, but I can't...

Rdmjazz
replies: 0 views: 398
Rdmjazz 4th October 2011

I see the waveforms as if the sound was quantized at 8 bits, I mean, square not smooth waves... Does it has something to do with...

ipizzo
replies: 2 views: 992
MarkRB 4th October 2011

Hi All, Really enjoying the arturia Jupiter 8 but i would love to be able to control it with a midi controller. Any ideas or...

elasticc
replies: 0 views: 967
elasticc 4th October 2011

I often perform in clubs using the Apogee Ensemble for its 8 unbalanced outputs to plug into the 4 channels of RCA inputs on the...

deancain
replies: 2 views: 2,299
deancain 4th October 2011

hey... i'm running a home studio on a macbook pro with logic pro 9.13, an M-box and millions of in the box plug ins and effects....

fishproductions
replies: 5 views: 792
cowboycoalminer 4th October 2011

Right now I have a pretty decent set up. Im running a Rosetta 800 into the Adat input of my 003. Connected to the 800, I have...

JustinFFTS
replies: 3 views: 567
decocco 3rd October 2011

I'm in the market for some new active monitors but before I invest, I have an un treated room. This being the case should I mix...

MoBeach
replies: 123 views: 10,605
psycho_monkey 3rd October 2011

Good day folks, buddy of mine just turned me on to the band Loch Lomond with this...

frankthefunky1
replies: 0 views: 405
frankthefunky1 3rd October 2011

Then create your guitar presets though a single Avantone Mixcube. That'll put the focus on your mids. If you already have your...

Deltones
replies: 8 views: 1,141
quantumpsych 3rd October 2011

I'm looking at the Lunatec V3 converters vs. the m101 with the Fireface 400 converters. Any personal experiences?

ssiicckkoo
replies: 0 views: 1,033
ssiicckkoo 3rd October 2011

Hey, I have this symetrix 606 delay that won't power on. I checked the fuse, and looked at the plug and they seem alright. When I...

Bassist90
replies: 4 views: 769
Bassist90 3rd October 2011

I like Gruhn just fine - I was just wondering for a variety in selection. (I'm driving there next week)

CrankyChris
replies: 12 views: 1,647
Johnkenn 3rd October 2011

Hey there! I have a HD5 system with a sync I/O. I'm using a probox 12 junior as a clock, looped through the sync I/O and each...

alooker
replies: 1 views: 458
alooker 3rd October 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

The band just posted their new single on Jimmy Eat World | My Best Theory I guess they worked with Mark Trombino again on this...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 43 views: 5,810
Cody 3rd October 2011

...thought i'd let you lot in on my find diddlydoo ! I was recording a bit of french horn yesterday in my mates studio with a...

scuzzywuzzy
replies: 51 views: 5,949
Mr. Shore 3rd October 2011

I am looking to build a basic latch footswitch. However I would like to add in one of those LED's that change from green to red....

Keith Moore
replies: 0 views: 604
Keith Moore 3rd October 2011

Hi folks, I'd love to get some tips on how to get this kinda drum sound, because I like that punchy huge sound: Saved by a...

steve_lambert
replies: 10 views: 1,142
sonic dogg 3rd October 2011

Hi all, Recording female airy singer song writer tonight, Was thinking of using the KSM44 mic into a B12A Black Lion API...

Hricco
replies: 9 views: 795
sonic dogg 3rd October 2011

Hey everybody, I hope this is the correct place to post this. I recently picked up an old electro voice 636 mic. No cable! So...

Zoidberg1
replies: 4 views: 6,996
loujudson 3rd October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search