The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My first concert was jane's addiction at the troubadour in the late eighties i was to young to appreciate how cool my cousin was...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 790
ChaosCreation 8th October 2011

I bought a Yamaha R1000 early 80s Digital Reverb on ebay (30 €). Is this useful for anything? Please let me know your...

mobilemozart
replies: 2 views: 7,158
tombak 8th October 2011

Utterly facinating, brilliantly constructed mini-doc with an important message for music content creators and aficionados of...

natpub
replies: 3 views: 620
natpub 8th October 2011

Hi, I have decided to make my own cables because it would be so much cheaper! It is for a live rock band situation. 2 singers,...

guitartechhead
replies: 3 views: 1,434
wesarvin 8th October 2011

I think I want their, stereo comp, eq and summing mixer. I know they are good units, I never have heard anything bad about...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 4 views: 1,327
cowboycoalminer 8th October 2011

Hey all, I'm a 251 nut. I used a great vintage one a few times when I used to live in Nashville, and have been chasing that...

aaronsternke
replies: 19 views: 2,602
aaronsternke 8th October 2011

I am trying to compare the tone of my guitar tracks to bands such as Four Year Strong, Fall Out Boy, Mayday Parade, or bands...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 7 views: 957
fastlanestoner 8th October 2011

I have a Gretsch i want to buy from the states and have it send it to me in Sydney Australia. USPS is about $350 which make the...

roycerockstar
replies: 10 views: 988
MrHaze 8th October 2011

I have just purchased a Jomox 999 and need some basic help. If anyone owns one I was wondering if you have experienced the same...

hazzerfol
replies: 0 views: 479
hazzerfol 8th October 2011

So I installed PT9, but when I start it up I get the following error message... "You audio device is configured with an...

James_Avery
replies: 39 views: 7,095
rectape 8th October 2011

Hello, I am going to be doing some low key live sets of the french house/french touch genre, i'll use a tr-909 (or Jomox) for...

discophile
replies: 2 views: 478
discophile 8th October 2011

I think to buy the ssl alphalink madi ax. I have the ff800 atm, for you guys it's a real upgrade?

Tachy
replies: 18 views: 1,172
Tachy 8th October 2011

I bought a pair of westone UM2 earphones a couple of years ago and I've never been super happy with them. Is it just me or are...

matskull
replies: 12 views: 3,158
Danz03 8th October 2011

So I ordered a Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56. Im going to add it to my digi002(black lion audio modded). I was looking for...

ONELOUDPRODUCTIO
replies: 1 views: 583
tonnu 8th October 2011

Help!!! I'm currently using a Quad-Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro with an Mbox 2 and Mogami balanced cables running to a pair of Yamaha...

BASSic101
replies: 3 views: 1,051
TheSoundNerd 8th October 2011

It has regular 1/4th jacks in the back to connect to sound. What im wondering is what gear do I need to put out sound(it has no...

assimilate
replies: 5 views: 1,263
assimilate 8th October 2011

Is it correct to say... The all stand in line to take their chances They all wait to see who advances ??

peepee
replies: 24 views: 881
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th October 2011

I got it from a friend but the quality of some of the samples just don't seem right... idk if this is because that's just how...

tyler1205
replies: 6 views: 2,140
tyler1205 8th October 2011

Hey everybody. I'm moving from my Native rig to an HD rig and I'd like to hear what you guys think the optimum set up would...

MandyC
replies: 17 views: 969
TEKZEN 8th October 2011

Anyone have any experience with an adapter like...

SoulOfJonas
replies: 0 views: 794
SoulOfJonas 8th October 2011

Current set up: Mac Pro, RME FF800, a bunch of Preamps/compressors etc & plenty of analog Synths which i use, which are...

CJ1973
replies: 5 views: 857
CJ1973 8th October 2011

Hello, First post here. Just beginning to start creating my own music. I recently acquired a used Novation Remote SL Mk I and I...

dr.jazzwell
replies: 0 views: 454
dr.jazzwell 8th October 2011

So i've never had to mic live drums before but I have some extensive experience (dual) mic'ing guitar cabinets and the mic's are...

knucklesmd
replies: 9 views: 1,241
Syncamorea 8th October 2011

Is it normal for monitors of the same model to hiss differently when no sound is playing? I have a pair of Focal CMS 50 and...

bchamorro
replies: 8 views: 1,499
oldeanalogueguy 8th October 2011

I think I say nothing new if I state that low frequencies are the most tricky feature of a mix.. I am quite satisfied of LF in my...

mnstudio
replies: 24 views: 2,277
MrHaze 8th October 2011

Pesky little error message from Reaper as I go to start making use of it (it was downloaded today): "Error initializing...

Joelguy
replies: 0 views: 4,351
Joelguy 8th October 2011

Ok, I just got an audio interface and now I need some audio cables... Now here's my question, should I just grab a whole bunch of...

tyler1205
replies: 1 views: 492
cassnate6259 8th October 2011

I leave my monitors on A LOT...I don't like reaching around them every time to click em on/off (wish more had front facing power...

JLiRD808
replies: 17 views: 1,995
edwonbass 8th October 2011

Super compressed drums on Ben folds' brainwascht, or a weird sub drop in four year strong's men are from mars, women are from...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 37 views: 2,820
radicalron 8th October 2011

R.I.P. RCA Execs Confirm Jive and Arista Labels Shut Down - The Hollywood Reporter

carllock
replies: 7 views: 766
carllock 8th October 2011

I'm on the verge of releasing an album. What is the best way to copyright my material. I've seen various websites and bits and...

Nerine
replies: 13 views: 802
TRJanuary 8th October 2011

For example, if you want to do the double-compression process, people usually talk about compressing on input and then...

Aubade
replies: 11 views: 912
NEWTON IN ORBIT 8th October 2011

I am a little obsessed by this track. Dead Man - Johnny Depp/Neil Young - YouTube I am trying to figure out how one would go...

TWINSTATES
replies: 5 views: 1,137
TWINSTATES 8th October 2011

Ok I know there are a bunch of patchbay threads but I haven't found answers to my specific situation. Just moved into a new...

AposL
replies: 1 views: 549
RKrizman 7th October 2011

I just got this new gear and I think that the scarlett by itself is not having problems but it clicks/pops when I run the 512c...

rogernumber2
replies: 0 views: 706
rogernumber2 7th October 2011

Need some monitors for my untreated bedroom. Want to spend around $1500 for the pair I produce mostly electronic music with a lot...

bchamorro
replies: 5 views: 944
RKrizman 7th October 2011

Hey guys, I had a question about using the sm7 on vocals. How do you guys USUALLY process a lead vocal track that used an sm7?...

Richardwynne
replies: 9 views: 3,900
lasso 7th October 2011

I am trying to run Pro Tools 9 with 2 apogee ensembles. I believe I have configured everything correctly, with one ensemble as...

FW Harper
replies: 10 views: 1,469
Lee 7th October 2011

Just have to say that GS you were right once again! I ran through all the amps at my local shop. Thinking that i could get away...

ChaosCreation
replies: 10 views: 986
ChaosCreation 7th October 2011

I can buy a few reels. I've bought 3m966, Ampex456, 499 and BASF 911. All had shedding issues one way or the other. The 3m's were...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 0 views: 484
Outlaw Hans 7th October 2011

All, So I have to share this story. Three weeks ago (almost 4) my wife and I had our first baby girl. Well, a good close friend...

IntelDoc
replies: 7 views: 1,122
dambro2 7th October 2011

The idea is to break down our tunes as separate instruments, reroute them through the machines (moog filter, oto biscuit, etc...)...

monk_648
replies: 2 views: 728
monk_648 7th October 2011

I use an eleven rack as my recording interface. Im planning to buy an API A2D to record my reamped guitar tracks. Since I've...

Thefife
replies: 1 views: 832
mike vee 7th October 2011

Hi Guys. Had some enquiries from people wanting to use our studio just to sing over pop backing track, Beyonce, Adele, Girl's...

naypalm
replies: 2 views: 732
cjogo 7th October 2011

I've been back and forth with the idea of getting a lunchbox, the 10 slot is too much for me, the 6 slot would fit me fine since...

czarthp
replies: 35 views: 3,369
tonnu 7th October 2011

Hi, Im wanting to add an MPC into my current set up. I currently sequence with Ableton Live. But id like to be able to...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 983
savyurrecords 7th October 2011

I'm currently producing and mixing on KRK V4s and using Harman Kardon Soundsticks and Sub to monitor my low end. It's a rough...

Kezzy
replies: 0 views: 635
Kezzy 7th October 2011

Superfast!! Yesterday evening we put away the mics in the locker after a very special recording. Today it was on national radio....

Joram
replies: 1 views: 636
digitalM 7th October 2011

Hello, I picked up a used Studiomaster Mixdown Classic for a few hundred dollars last week. Everything on the console works...

JonMiller
replies: 1 views: 570
JonMiller 7th October 2011

Hi Recently upgraded to a new ADK pro Quad Extreme computer (cubase 6), Focal CMS65, Kush Audio Main Gain, SSL Alphalink Madi...

scotthc
replies: 0 views: 492
scotthc 7th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search