The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Guys- Great forum. I'm trying to build a portable rig to solve two problems we have upcoming. I mix Theme park attractions,...

RideMix1
replies: 1 views: 1,144
Wheelon 10th October 2011

I was hoping some Vintech X73i users could help me out here. The X73i manually says this in regard to the D.I. jack on the...

capproach
replies: 9 views: 3,424
radiospace 10th October 2011

Does anyone know if there are any places where I can rent 500 series modules in London (UK) so I can try out a variety of them...

stonewalters
replies: 5 views: 758
stonewalters 10th October 2011

I can seem to find any that sound REAL. I have Redwirez (EnglV30) and those seem to be to too Fizzy sounding, and lack body and...

bryan k
replies: 14 views: 1,843
bryan k 10th October 2011

I just got my brand new system (ADK, Mr816, cubase 6, JBL LSR 2300 monitors). Plugged it all in for the first time last night and...

fender4593
replies: 3 views: 507
fender4593 10th October 2011

I think I hate the sound of the audio reflections on my desk. It does nothing terribly useful for me. Its not an audio desk, just...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 6 views: 1,326
Matti 10th October 2011

Hello fellow slutz out there, hope all is well! kfhkh I need your help! My mother would like to purchase a full size...

frankthefunky1
replies: 16 views: 2,661
Mr. Shore 9th October 2011

Hi, i'm an arts student with very limited experience using microphones. basically i'm building a sculpture for a studio...

archi12358
replies: 10 views: 639
archi12358 9th October 2011

Just picked up an re-150 and it doesn't get the same self-looping, endless feedback that my re-501 did. The guy said the tape...

tstu102
replies: 16 views: 2,473
Gorgechon 9th October 2011

I just sold a older synth on ebay and the buyer contacted me saying that the volume knobs is wobbly and wants a refund. Has...

Jorg
replies: 24 views: 2,583
Quantum7 9th October 2011

Hi everyone! Ok so I am totally new to this whole recording thing. But I wanted to try and see if I can put some ideas together...

kamilux
replies: 10 views: 773
Kiwi 9th October 2011

I have a AT4040, it was my first mic, so I don't really want to sell it. But I'm just curious if there are anyone who mods these...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 8 views: 2,700
Mark D. 9th October 2011

Hi, Just got a hardware mixer and am now mixing down out the box. Really loving it too. One thing I do miss though it I used...

Major Tom
replies: 28 views: 1,882
Major Tom 9th October 2011

Hello guys! so I have this cms 50 with this base and I was wondering if this works as a mopad? thanks in advance here is a...

PRODIJ
replies: 0 views: 1,274
PRODIJ 9th October 2011

What are some good studio power amplifiers with XLRs? It seems like everything with an XLR is geared for PA use and all the...

nonsuchpro
replies: 71 views: 12,240
nonsuchpro 9th October 2011

Hey, I have both a brand new Optical Cable and BNC cable from a high end manufacturer in Australia... so assuming its not the...

coldwrld
replies: 11 views: 3,778
3evil3mpire 9th October 2011

Hi guys! I would like to know which one is better for a control room use, 2 small LCD monitors on dual screen or one big LCD...

Chris_Nicks
replies: 3 views: 471
Chris_Nicks 9th October 2011

Since I got very good advices on the compressor plugin here ("the glue"), I just wonder if u could suggest a...

sveinis
replies: 26 views: 2,475
kromagnon 9th October 2011

Hey guys. Just got reason 6 and I'm digging it so far. I was wondering if anyone could help me with 2 things- 1. Having reason...

Richardwynne
replies: 1 views: 780
Kingsofsleep 9th October 2011

There is no best gear. Especially no best for a least price. Both are logical impossibilities. There is no way to order...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 72 views: 3,265
imaverysoundman 9th October 2011

yo slutz.. having a strange issue in the studio.. bass player and guitar player are sharing a boss 9v power...

imaverysoundman
replies: 0 views: 496
imaverysoundman 9th October 2011

Hello! I'm new to the sound engineering world and recently got my hands on one of these. I was wondering is it possible to...

simon_quinn
replies: 6 views: 16,322
simon_quinn 9th October 2011

I have a pretty decent pc speaker system which has lasted me at least 4 years. Wondering if its a decent idea to connect the...

assimilate
replies: 3 views: 1,801
rksguit 9th October 2011

Searching around has been trickier than I thought. Just looking for an up to date top-grade (for current technology) RTAS console...

recorder2
replies: 23 views: 2,433
euphoria89 9th October 2011

hi, i'm tracking a singer songwriter soon, he said he prefers to play and sing at the same time. i'm keen for that also if it...

gouge
replies: 14 views: 780
gouge 9th October 2011

Ok, so if I didn't want to re route or patch the outputs for headphone mixes, how would I use one? I'm thinking Interface for...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 2 views: 858
thepilgrimsdream 9th October 2011

Hi- I am wondering some things about billing and working in a studio. I recently did a session that went well- good use of...

YM3
replies: 21 views: 4,040
crosscutred 9th October 2011

Hi every1, Im looking to change my netbook, and need something really portable. The problem is though, if I get Ipad for instance...

blackafgano
replies: 3 views: 596
blackafgano 9th October 2011

What I've got, - Presonus FP10 - Neumann V472-2 ch. preamp - FMR RNC - Proart Verb - Shure SM58 x 2 - Sennheisser 431 - AKG...

szmola
replies: 13 views: 1,017
szmola 9th October 2011

Hi guys, just wondering whether somebody can point me in the right direction. I have a rack of 8 Neve V rack EQs, as they come...

SUMITUP
replies: 0 views: 702
SUMITUP 9th October 2011

Is there any music scene in Madison? I currently work out of Miami, and have been able to make a living for 8 years. I might...

mjlaudio
replies: 11 views: 946
HKD126 9th October 2011

Hey guys, long story short, C|8 died yesterday rip. I ordered MCU pro and im just wondering how good does it integrate with...

Dot.
replies: 1 views: 1,343
J. CoCa 9th October 2011

You're on a budget (~$700) and you need to record an Arthur Brown-esque vocalist. (Example) What mic are you going for and why?

Warfunkel
replies: 3 views: 448
thepilgrimsdream 9th October 2011

I love this mic for big powerful voices but i'm noticing on smaller more mid-heavy voices some seriously strong ess'ing....it's...

emusicny
replies: 1 views: 571
dave gross 9th October 2011

I have a guy that I work with asking me through e-mail how he can get the vocals that he is recording into Logic louder in his...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 2 views: 866
yotonic 9th October 2011
replies: 2 views: 747
dullfangs 9th October 2011

I have to buy a decent powerful but CHEAP amp for my monitors & need some advice on what might do the trick.. See my issue is...

oldbrowndog
replies: 0 views: 681
oldbrowndog 9th October 2011

So I hear a bunch on the forums about people putting on small delays on stuff to add depth and what not... Also on vocals and...

kleraudio
replies: 8 views: 962
kleraudio 9th October 2011

I notice all my synthesizer has an option were you can change the number of voices that are being used but im not really clear on...

ballerblocking01
replies: 2 views: 586
Liquid360 9th October 2011

I need to record music and video tracks for a live show Music will be on multitrack and video from different cameras I will...

omaroski
replies: 0 views: 469
omaroski 9th October 2011

I would love to add analog flavors to my synths before they get to the digi console converters.... I would like them to run...

Beastie
replies: 6 views: 1,574
CJ1973 9th October 2011

Your thoughts? Love the drum sound. This record is GOOD!

jusdel
replies: 4 views: 957
jusdel 9th October 2011

Hi guys. I am messing around for couple of days trying to disable this beast sending out midi data from out port. There is...

Metasfera
replies: 0 views: 826
Metasfera 8th October 2011

so I'm walking down the St and see one hanging out for sale. its basically a vocal Pa 100 watts 4 or 6 channel mixer with an...

smokingrobot
replies: 1 views: 2,346
smokingrobot 8th October 2011

... so basically, someone told this guy that this amp head had great sounding valves, and he truely believed it !! ...

Big_Bang
replies: 19 views: 5,212
Mike Tholen 8th October 2011

I was on a VO session with my Sennheiser MKH-415T yesterday when it began to sound phase-y to the producer on the other end. ...

chuck1073
replies: 2 views: 1,606
John Willett 8th October 2011

Does anyone here use "Noxon" metal cleaner? I was just recomended it for cleaning patch cables. (Not sure if thats how...

HiRaX
replies: 8 views: 3,987
garageband 8th October 2011

anyone know a good /cheap string arranger in London ? Preferably with access to a quartet with the same qualities! Thanks...

Brett 123
replies: 11 views: 1,585
RKrizman 8th October 2011

Wow. Anyone else used this? This plug definitely shrunk the gap.

Halloween
replies: 11 views: 1,859
Ron Obvious 8th October 2011

Do you guys prefer the sound with the bell curve rather than she shelving curve? Granted, I'm using the plugin, but it seems...

dullfangs
replies: 6 views: 2,934
gear is cool 8th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search