The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anybody use room mics for vocal reverb? It seems like everybody tries to go for dry as possible vocals and reverbs them...

Devon8822
replies: 4 views: 823
AnthonyRochester 16th October 2011

Hi all I am in the market for a decent audio interface, the one i have now is a M Audio Kontroll 1 but my studio has grown out...

Bstar
replies: 10 views: 1,818
unit13 16th October 2011

Hey guys, is it possible to mix and (home)master track at home with good monitor headphones? I can't find views about it....

Pyzza
replies: 3 views: 635
007 16th October 2011

I'm talking about the ones for iPhone that comes with handsfree. Are they designed for iPhone/iPod only? When using them on Mac...

theBackwardsman
replies: 5 views: 744
bom619 15th October 2011

Liquidating studio. Any other recommendations for online transfer of pro gear?

gypsy1
replies: 0 views: 612
gypsy1 15th October 2011

Hey guys so what is better for getting new sounds and patches loops and such..Software or actual gear what do you guys think? Cuz...

Shabbar3
replies: 0 views: 487
Shabbar3 15th October 2011

The guitar strap I am using always comes off and I have came close to dropping it so many times. I am looking for a high quality...

Baurman
replies: 6 views: 1,807
FireMoon 15th October 2011

Why is it that most "performing" songwriters do their best work in their younger years and really struggle later in...

REX
replies: 354 views: 13,737
monkeyxx 15th October 2011

Have searched for this but not got what I'm looking for. I could use som advice when it comes to use reverbs on a...

petmar
replies: 9 views: 1,954
petmar 15th October 2011

Have searched the forums, but thus far nothing. Using Logic and ProTools 9. Have just installed a SSL MadiExtreme XLogic...

LunchboxHo
replies: 1 views: 755
LunchboxHo 15th October 2011

Hi, For some reason my faderport unit skips some of the channels while I scroll and doesn't let me do automations on some of...

dushi
replies: 1 views: 633
Louie S 15th October 2011

I tried riding the lead vocal into a LA-2A on this new recording I did and I don't think it was entirely successful. In this...

simplecarnival
replies: 43 views: 4,978
Jules 15th October 2011

Anyone out there have any advice on recording for the web for things like flash animation using streamed audio. I am noticing...

puppee
replies: 7 views: 1,213
theblue1 15th October 2011

I'd like to ask a couple of marketing questions if you don't mind. 1. Aside from Gearslutz or the manufacturer's website,...

daniel elliott
replies: 7 views: 559
daniel elliott 15th October 2011

Hey fellas, I'm currently working on a Professionalism presentation for my other teaching peers. Just wondering where I could...

fakiekid
replies: 22 views: 965
fakiekid 15th October 2011

Hi Everyone, I recently purchased a set of Adam A7 monitors to compliment my ADAM S2As, and I made a shocking...

spencerc
replies: 19 views: 1,729
Retinal 15th October 2011

I want to register my uad card offline. I putted the url-link into my web-connected computer but i get the message 'couldnt find...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 651
hasbeen 15th October 2011

I just picked up an original capital cassette of Beach Boys Pet Sounds. First off you can really hear that Brian was heading for...

Lance Lawson
replies: 10 views: 1,513
theblue1 15th October 2011

I know nothing can be better than the real thing, but I am hoping to find something close to it. My roommates don't care for the...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 20 views: 6,303
Early21 15th October 2011

Hey guys long time reader, first time posting howdy so yeah, im now thinking about getting a kms 105 as my first condenser...

hellraiser_666
replies: 5 views: 2,800
edva 15th October 2011

It occurs to me that with digital recording, one might be able to set sample delays up when mixing that work in tandem with the...

recordinghopkins
replies: 0 views: 459
recordinghopkins 15th October 2011

So the class im in right now I get to use an SSL Matrix, which comes equipt with a HUGE amount of waves, possibly the Mercury...

JoRillo
replies: 67 views: 3,574
gingataff 15th October 2011

Hello, I’m in a bit of a dilemma and would like to hear some feedback and/or advice. I will be redesigning my...

mmarra
replies: 2 views: 477
mmarra 15th October 2011

This is kind of the right/wrong forum but mods feel free to move this thread wherever you deem appropriate. I am in my last year...

TheArk
replies: 4 views: 1,517
therealbigd 15th October 2011

Hi, In my set up I have 3 sequencers. Each of which I use at different times. I never use more than one sequencer on any...

Major Tom
replies: 4 views: 1,367
Major Tom 15th October 2011

Just wondering what songs you more experienced producer/engineers use to tune your ears before mixing or to get know a new room...

DubClub
replies: 37 views: 3,537
DeuceMix 15th October 2011

My friend is adding some bass trapping, absorption, etc to his room. The room is fully carpeted and has an 8ft untreated...

theartfollies
replies: 10 views: 2,007
joeq 15th October 2011

In the midst of me upgrading my studio and finally going 500 series, my wife has lost her job. I had plans for a few compressors...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 910
drBill 15th October 2011
replies: 9 views: 1,257
cianthreetimes 15th October 2011

hi all i have a small studio in brooklyn in an old industrial building. my setup is a 4 yr old mac tower, an 003, and a few...

frozenintime
replies: 28 views: 1,180
joeq 14th October 2011
replies: 3 views: 746
-tc- 14th October 2011

Hello everyone. Im having trouble recording vocals with my new sputik. Im wondering about how loud your vocals are before your...

1ManBand
replies: 3 views: 522
oldeanalogueguy 14th October 2011

Is there a hands on midi controller that can realisticly replicate the pitch change and velosity infor of let's say for example a...

9th Dimension Pr
replies: 1 views: 434
mixedup 14th October 2011

Hi hi, Anyone know a LA shop that carries Focal's products? I'm looking to get the CMS 65 and CMS Sub

CaseyJames
replies: 3 views: 521
Jay M 14th October 2011

Hi guys Anybody know the amperage of a gap power supply? I need to replace mine, and have a handful of 24v power supplies...

bigdig
replies: 5 views: 837
bigdig 14th October 2011

hey guys quick question. I have a line 6 ux2 I was thinking about picking up a nice 1000 dollar interface, but if I ...

hithere
replies: 9 views: 975
kittonian 14th October 2011

I can't help but notice that search links to eBay are being inserted on the last instance of certain key phrases when they appear...

theblue1
replies: 0 views: 441
theblue1 14th October 2011

Hi, I have a pair of KRK Rokit Rp6's. Right now they sit about chest level on my desk. What do you guys suggest to lift these...

freebeer187
replies: 13 views: 27,767
Ron Vogel 14th October 2011

Hello, how can I make a honky piano (or something very vintage) from a normal piano vst from steinberg. Thanks for creative...

Eisbude
replies: 8 views: 2,979
Eisbude 14th October 2011

Here's a little studio footage from the other night at Q Division in Somerville, MA that some of you may find interesting: Nice...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 536
RKrizman 14th October 2011

I have been trying to contact Tony via email about getting some plugs - I only bought some off him about 2 weeks ago - he's not...

saggsy
replies: 5 views: 1,538
stinkyfingers 14th October 2011

Hi, I bought an S3000XL sampler of Ebay. When you switch it on the screen make a noise. Not like a rock bands PA system or...

Major Tom
replies: 4 views: 1,753
Major Tom 14th October 2011

I've narrowed down my search to these 2 mics for an acoustic album i'm making. Primarily for male vocals but also for some...

Jonny C Goode
replies: 2 views: 1,385
Jonny C Goode 14th October 2011

Hi guys. I’ve finished the exams of my master in audio engineering a few days ago and on Monday I’m going to talk with a...

elty
replies: 1 views: 522
theblue1 14th October 2011

Can anyone tell me what in the f*ck am I looking at here? File:Chiptune-Setup-Game-Boys.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LimeDisciple
replies: 5 views: 654
sameal 14th October 2011

right now i have it set up where the meter on the console hits 0 and in PT it hits around -18 or -17. (sig gen with 1k at -18...

LMS
replies: 15 views: 5,904
rwhitney 14th October 2011

through a dry, cold (-20C) winter? It's a Yamaha PM 2000...I got a great deal on it but can't get it down the stairs of my 100...

emptyman
replies: 5 views: 636
cavern 14th October 2011

I have Flux alchemist. I never use it. Maybe because of lack of talent, or because of lack of experience or because of lack of a...

HomeProducer
replies: 0 views: 468
HomeProducer 14th October 2011

Hi! I'm looking for something just like the PreSonus FaderPort, but that can also control plugins (so I can control eq and comps...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 4,064
SDB_12 14th October 2011

Hey everyone, I am looking into rearranging my pedal rig and I began thinking that it would be great to be able to control...

scruffy
replies: 5 views: 1,277
wxyz 14th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search