The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a clip by a fav band of mine I will post at the end of this post. Basically it starts of with a guitar panned left, and if...

Devon8822
replies: 4 views: 721
MarkRB 20th October 2011

lyN5157_Xos at 3:04, BRILLIANT! 1176 all buttons in? Can't tell. Maybe micro volume editing. All the vocals are pretty rad...

BillSimpkins
replies: 7 views: 893
MarkRB 20th October 2011

Hey, Ive been able to use plugs to do this without a problem for a while now, no phase problems or timing issues. Usually sounds...

Freedomof81
replies: 3 views: 615
Flying_Dutchman 20th October 2011

Kenny Cheeze - Beer & Frozen Patties (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) 2011 Toronto Rap October WATCH IN HD! - YouTube 19 000 views in...

Torontorap
replies: 0 views: 125
Torontorap 20th October 2011

I recently listened to a friend's Beats by Dre headphones and I was amazed by how poor the sound quality was. $100 Audio...

Andrew07
replies: 5 views: 4,043
Jay M 20th October 2011

I've never understood why it was so hard to find colored 1/4 inch cables other than patch cables. They would really help me...

rinkbossy
replies: 2 views: 873
ears2thesky 20th October 2011

This machine is posted for sale on ebay Ampex 1" analog audio tape recorder Ampex 1" analog audio tape recorder |...

ophonic
replies: 7 views: 1,533
Erik Thomas 20th October 2011

Kinda a noob question but I've never really got a solid answer, maybe there isn't one. How important is it to have equal cable...

nonsuchpro
replies: 5 views: 829
nonsuchpro 20th October 2011

How do you go about with your ITB mixes? I usually work at 24/96, and when bouncing my mixes, I usually do a bounce at full...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 636
oldeanalogueguy 20th October 2011

Alto Music NYC is pleased to present Alan Parsons' new DVD Art & Science of Sound Recording! Please join us in our NYC...

DrKoss
replies: 5 views: 739
chromatikmusic 20th October 2011

Dunno if this is the right forum, but here goes ; Am i the only one who after establishing a workflow and a sound i'm happy...

Ezionjd
replies: 12 views: 1,002
Ezionjd 20th October 2011

Wondering if anyone has any tips or pointers as far as mixing getting your track ready for mastering?? Basically about how to mix...

Wraiith
replies: 0 views: 663
Wraiith 20th October 2011

Wasn't able to take advantage of the freebies companies were offering for AES pre-registration. Is there another way to avoid...

jjsoudnoc
replies: 0 views: 702
jjsoudnoc 20th October 2011

So I found a good deal on a rhodes 73 suitcase, but just the keyboard, no speaker cab. Because the sustain pedal is usually...

PassageSound
replies: 2 views: 3,002
MrMegaEli 20th October 2011

Yes I need package suggestions. I realize every time a band or artist releases his/her CD they think it is the Best they have...

AllAboutTone
replies: 17 views: 1,120
Studiodawg 20th October 2011

First off, my room is very well treated, and I have TONS of extra treatment stored up for the future. No issues there. Ok, I've...

SDB_12
replies: 9 views: 1,035
SDB_12 20th October 2011

Shopping around for Rycotes Windshield Kit 4 when I came across this Rycote Full Windshield Kit 4 SuspensionMount, Windjammer and...

samueljustice00
replies: 1 views: 533
John Willett 20th October 2011

Hey, I am test driving the CAD E100s and just wondering how those of you using one of these for VO prefer it---with or w/o the...

VO Guy
replies: 6 views: 2,227
VO Guy 20th October 2011

you ever have that piece of gear that just keeps eluding you? like when it finally does come around at a price your willing to...

sameal
replies: 11 views: 866
sameal 20th October 2011

Hey people, just wondering , if anyone has used or has any opinions on using the SM57 and a C414B on a vintage Vox AC30...

ollie633
replies: 11 views: 1,915
Jim Williams 20th October 2011

I have a pair of Bx5a deluxe. I think they're great, they just lack a little low end. I have no clue what going on down there. So...

tyler1205
replies: 5 views: 768
lawsonmixing 20th October 2011

I'm a singer and I feel like I'm always leaving it all on the table just to keep up with the next "great thing". I came...

yotonic
replies: 5 views: 699
The dman 20th October 2011

I posted this over on Tape-op but thought it would be nice to see what you guys have to say too. I've had a few days off and...

junkshop
replies: 3 views: 3,095
Boschen 20th October 2011

What do you guys think of this as an itb DBX 160 replacement? Sounds pretty good to me! Me likey!!

uncle muscles
replies: 5 views: 1,226
uncle muscles 20th October 2011

I've gone through a ton of mics before finally settling on an AT4047 for my current vocal mic. My voice is a bit on the...

adathead 53
replies: 12 views: 2,423
adathead 53 20th October 2011

Hello fellow slutters howdy I've got to record my guitar parts for three of my bands songs, along with a click track, in order...

Leicester Slut
replies: 17 views: 2,280
kevbrowne 20th October 2011

I have just got some rme adi 8 pro converters and am running a dav bg1u and just an Art mpa through it as well as a digimax lt...

drsakky
replies: 17 views: 3,236
drsakky 20th October 2011

Starting to dip my toes in third party plugins. So the 2 reverbs that really came up a lot are the Aether and RP-Verb. Now,...

theOnlyMoment
replies: 0 views: 1,051
theOnlyMoment 20th October 2011

I want to avoid hum in my guitar pedals as much as possible. So, would I be better off just using independent AC Adapters for...

deathletter
replies: 2 views: 2,553
Draytone 20th October 2011

For the last 5 years I've been using a pair of Behringer MS16 Active Monitors. I know their at the low end of the market when it...

amrindersandhu
replies: 15 views: 2,856
Klacktor 20th October 2011

i know this is one of those love to hate type threads but,,,,,,was interested in hearing anyones thoughts on something special...

gouge
replies: 0 views: 569
gouge 20th October 2011

Greetings...I am new here, so I hope I'm in the right forum for this....I am in need of a Simpson VU meter for my Gates Diplomat...

stevethedjthedj
replies: 0 views: 981
stevethedjthedj 20th October 2011

I'm a little out of touch with 2 inch tape. I want to pick up a machine to work with my ProTools rig. Can someone give me some...

REX
replies: 1 views: 478
David Schober 20th October 2011

Got a Focusrite Voicemaster Platinum Pro. The needle on the VU meter works one sec and then doesn't with no real reason. I've...

Indellable
replies: 2 views: 1,638

What exactly is this and how do i know how much to give a mic.

LGC47
replies: 15 views: 1,229

Okay, I have been trying to figure out this issue with this board for a few days now. I have the Firewire card installed, and as...

Galleddrim
replies: 7 views: 1,861
jazzz_man 20th October 2011

Hey There, I am interested in picking up a Bottle Rocket Stage 1 once I save up enough money, I will obviously have to use the...

MutantTurtle182
replies: 7 views: 885
MutantTurtle182 20th October 2011

OK- first a little about the type of music I'm recording. It's mostly rock- lots of drums, guitars, bass, organ, piano,...

dasnub
replies: 14 views: 1,214
Kiwi 20th October 2011

Anyone know what kind of a Marshall Cab this is?? I know it might be hard to determine. Is it some kind of 1960 Marshall cab??...

peepee
replies: 7 views: 1,420
rksguit 20th October 2011

Is it just me, or is all music by ASIA mixed wrong? Sounds all muddy to me, and in some songs I hear the drums way up front, or...

amfortas2006
replies: 36 views: 2,243
Matt Hepworth 20th October 2011

I was practicing some song with bass. There's no tab available and I have to learn the song by ear. I don't hear bass sound well...

crashhak
replies: 7 views: 1,175
crashhak 20th October 2011

So we just got an echo pre8 for our studio and found out it only has 8 input channels, and of the 16 that were advertised, half...

Nooel
replies: 0 views: 508
Nooel 20th October 2011

I'm trying to use the M Box 2 with Reaper. It shows up in the I/O options and I was able to set up all the routing, but there is...

Warfunkel
replies: 0 views: 426
Warfunkel 19th October 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I sense that this has to be a dumb question... But I have yet to come up with a really good reason to spend money on a security...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 8 views: 1,508
sundial 19th October 2011

I'm not sure if this is quite the right place to put this.. hopefully it is.. I'm soon going to be upgrading my windows laptop...

elnombre
replies: 4 views: 849
elnombre 19th October 2011

Hi I'm interested in the workflow of guys mixing OTB or using summing boxes in Logic. In particular I'm talking about an SSL...

The Beatsmith
replies: 6 views: 2,301
jac 19th October 2011

hello i've tried most String samples libraries (LA Scoring Strings, EQWLSXP, SYmphobia...), they're all great, but right now i...

invalidusername
replies: 4 views: 1,369
Kiwi 19th October 2011

hello, im trying to find out which piano chords: A-Cis-Fis A-Cis-Gis and Gis-Cis-E are. Please help me.

Eisbude
replies: 9 views: 1,572
Kiwi 19th October 2011

Is there anything better than the built in Voice Memo app? I have seen rumblings on the web that iTunes can refuse to upload...

Jules
replies: 24 views: 7,634
junior 19th October 2011

This isn't one of those I nee one good mic to do everything! Threads. We have a few nice mics already but I need more options And...

TehGuitarist
replies: 9 views: 890
kittonian 19th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search