The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I've racked my head trying to fix this "unsupported audio buffer size" problem. I've tried and looked at...

Drooh
replies: 2 views: 1,394
oldeanalogueguy 24th October 2011

I've been listening to some 70s recordings. Holy crap, those strings sound soooo amazing. A lot of disco and MJ records. They...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 127 views: 8,545
Happy Musicfan 24th October 2011

Edit: Got someone to help, no further assistance needed. Hi All, I have a pair of DBX 165As that I bought broken and am fixing...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 5 views: 777
BobSchwenkler 24th October 2011

I'm in charge of acquiring a modest PA system for use in dances and small events in my school's residence halls. I figured 300W...

dya
replies: 5 views: 7,490
dya 24th October 2011

Hi Guys ... Anyone using either the AVID Artist Mix or Artist Transport with SONAR ... ?? If so, how does it stand up ... ??...

CarterMaya
replies: 2 views: 1,165
CarterMaya 24th October 2011

When should you add effects to a bass guitar when mic'ing? I know there is no real answer for this being that you can be...

SecretSilencer
replies: 6 views: 1,088
Manfrensengensen 24th October 2011

I want to have rough, unprotected three-way sex with these tones. Help me nail it please (pun intended) or something similar....

DeuceMix
replies: 11 views: 1,075
chuckduffy 23rd October 2011

Hi people, I have been looking at the MBOX 3 pro, but after reading about some bad user experiences, I have decided to take a...

Model76
replies: 4 views: 1,005
Model76 23rd October 2011

So I've been looking for a good set of second hand, professional studio monitors and I've stumbled upon this offer of a pair of...

RecklessNL
replies: 4 views: 964
PMF 23rd October 2011

(NOTE: Cross posting this in Electronic Music section as well) Short story: I'm involved in a production group that was handed...

smokingrobot
replies: 2 views: 554
kosmokrator 23rd October 2011

I'm looking for a tube pencil mic to step up from my very fine AT 4051. I figured I'd swing for the fences and get a vintage...

freedy
replies: 12 views: 3,400
K. Osborne 23rd October 2011

I've been running di into either sca j99, profire or fireface pres and I can't get happy with anything. All different basses and...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 11 views: 1,721
JMC92 23rd October 2011

Hi, first time post-although I mistakenly posted in Low end theory... I have searched previous threads but here are a few...

LesPas
replies: 1 views: 744
takman 23rd October 2011

Hi guys. Right now my system is built up with these components: 2011 iMac quad core Cubase 5 (soon updating to 6) Lynx...

Kevaso
replies: 8 views: 782
Kevaso 23rd October 2011

Didn't want to make a thread for each individual instrument (gtr, bass, drum, vox, etc) so I guess it'd be cool if anyone chimed...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 604
razorboy 23rd October 2011

I need a few mono 1/4" to female 1/8" stereo headphone adapters. I can only find radio shack and Hosa ones. These are...

theartfollies
replies: 2 views: 1,065
oldeanalogueguy 23rd October 2011

I'm using a fast track ultra when playing live and I need more outputs. There are only 6 analog outputs and the 2 independent...

theartfollies
replies: 1 views: 1,150

I have been seeing a lot of talk here about using different comps for buss channels than whats used for tracks. What are the...

Cintronic
replies: 2 views: 570
Cintronic 23rd October 2011

I'm specifically wondering if for under $1000 I can get a better monitor setup w/a pair of passive speaker/monitors hooked up to...

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 921

Thinking of picking up a pair of ribbons, not sure if its ok to buy used (as I typically buy my gear) and especially older pairs...

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 776

whats up guys Im new here and need a lil help with figuring out what kind of mic this is J. Cole - Problems - YouTube I think...

yllihp
replies: 7 views: 978
ms70 23rd October 2011

Ive give my old mackie universal (older model) to my friend who has logic 8 and it wont sync up. I tried to ad it manually and...

chrisgil
replies: 8 views: 1,015
chrisgil 23rd October 2011

Hi there, I'm a trance producer and i used to produce on KRK rockit 8's until after 4 hours of normal volume work they gave me...

Stevefire
replies: 11 views: 8,839
Stevefire 23rd October 2011

i was wondering what is considered the right or recommended time for powering down gear, consoles, tube gear. if you are not...

Rea
replies: 21 views: 2,387

So what information can you relay in regards to capturing the most accurate/natural/real sounding recordings? I'm sure there...

asdfdsa
replies: 15 views: 1,172

I found a poll on here from 2007 titled "your average cost per song to mix" and thought it would be interesting to see...

Damien Heck
replies: 24 views: 11,036
MFA 23rd October 2011

Does a guitar or bass amp could be burnt if they have no speaker plugged in? What's the electronic explanation of that...

Wakena2003
replies: 4 views: 2,928

Hi, Has anyone used a Novation Launchpad with Ableton? Info can be found here: Ableton - Novation Launchpad Ive been looking...

freebeer187
replies: 4 views: 750
DannyMac 23rd October 2011

I have a older Neotek Elan console and am having sevral different issues that may be link to the power supply promblems. I am...

ron florentine
replies: 3 views: 862
Ike Zimbel 23rd October 2011

Hi, today I found in a small market a guy selling an old Hi-Fi equipment. The model is Technics, concretely, Amp: Technics...

fagedoc
replies: 13 views: 9,693
Piedpiper 23rd October 2011

I'm looking for an Otari MTR-90 II capstan control card. Anyone have one available or know where to look for one?

ryanmustachio
replies: 0 views: 954
ryanmustachio 23rd October 2011

So...my girlfriend and friend waited until the last minute to tell me they "really" wanted to go to AES. I'm all...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 0 views: 546
Musicfuelzgood 23rd October 2011

Does anyone have any ideas how to achieve something similar to the vocal sound that Sabaton uses? It sounds really big and...

MasterCrab
replies: 0 views: 692
MasterCrab 23rd October 2011

Hey guys! Forgive me if it's due to my lack of understanding but I've been trying to EQ out that really high (16k) frequency from...

myheroheroine
replies: 4 views: 882
myheroheroine 23rd October 2011

The SYNC HD has only been out since 2009, but Avid announced that PT 10 will be the last software version to support it. This is...

Ben B
replies: 6 views: 1,417
nst7 23rd October 2011

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you'all know my wife and I have decided to move back east to Raleigh, North Carolina. I have...

James Lugo
replies: 150 views: 12,053
James Lugo 23rd October 2011

OK. I expect some knee-jerk reactions to the subject but I've been curious for many years about this. Obviously, noise isn't...

jlaber
replies: 7 views: 722

I'm looking for a good reverb for a classic over the top-stadium-rock tom sound. I've got SPX90, Lex 300 and 480 IRs &...

theBackwardsman
replies: 1 views: 1,559
Jim Williams 23rd October 2011

Yea its a keyboard not a synth yet, i'm just working with what i have.. its a casio wk-3300. Im thinking of brass, and trying to...

Extenzo
replies: 0 views: 725
Extenzo 23rd October 2011

I just wanted to give all the TC Powercore owners a heads up that TC has started a Beta Testing program for the Powercore...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 1 views: 946
Nescafe 23rd October 2011

Hey guys Hoping you could help me with something. I want to buy a microphone just to record demo's in my home studio....

CharleeDrew
replies: 1 views: 518
Hammer Mark 23rd October 2011

I have a trick to check the pitch accuracy of a vocal track . Get this Korg Chromatic Tuner ,...

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 642
ScumBum 23rd October 2011

I did some mixes on some new songs I recorded in the last couple of weeks it was so bad it made me want to quit. The mixes...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 807
Enlightened Hand 23rd October 2011

Hey all. I was wondering what opinions you have on those 2 vocoder synths. I've been looking at the r3, miniak, and microkorg. I...

tplaysguitar
replies: 0 views: 1,128
tplaysguitar 22nd October 2011

What will be better for mixing, pair of Yamaha MSP7 or two pairs - Yamaha HS50M and KRK RP8G2, considering that total price for...

shevaura
replies: 6 views: 2,283
evoltap 22nd October 2011

Over time, turn pro tools into Cubase, Nuendo, or anything else and be prepared to lose. I feel like its turning into a platform...

uncle muscles
replies: 17 views: 1,605
fastlanestoner 22nd October 2011

Hello, I'm planning to buy a LIO-8 and I'm trying to figure out how to send stuff to it. I have two place in my room where I...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 4 views: 1,024
mattianlaseppia 22nd October 2011

Hi, I have been using an Audio Technica AT4040 through my Focusrite ISA One digital and noticed that on the last few couple of...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 761
therealbigd 22nd October 2011

Hello I know that it's not a good idea to post a youtube link asking for gear played. I would just know from you what 'kind' of...

andy3
replies: 2 views: 871
andy3 22nd October 2011

I have been housing a Trident 24 for a friend who had a studio fire. The console is in great shape and I've been using it for a...

seanorourke
replies: 0 views: 1,558
seanorourke 22nd October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search