The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

im rebuilding my studio, with a EMU 1616M. Plan on Doing Rap Vocals only and Mixing, No Instrumental Making or Producing, Only...

Doeb44
replies: 1 views: 726
Doeb44 25th October 2011

So, if you group tracks and their playlists before recording to them, all of the tracks will switch to playlist 2 when you select...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 374
numberforty1 25th October 2011

I've been following the MOTU talk on here regarding the seemingly impressive conversion quality, but is that ALL there is to it?...

ssiicckkoo
replies: 3 views: 2,032
ssiicckkoo 25th October 2011

I have searched and even looked on the API web site. I must be an idiot. I cannot for the life of me figure why the are 8 I/O...

Providence
replies: 6 views: 1,770
AllAboutTone 25th October 2011

Seems most my fellow slutz are rock guys. Any in the country vein out there?

cowboycoalminer
replies: 27 views: 1,886
vodka gimli 25th October 2011

Hey I have this problem that in my laptop there is two enhanced (USB2) controllers, one is with IRQ 23 and one with IRQ...

golem
replies: 0 views: 1,001
golem 25th October 2011

Hello, Really a simple question. Would the R16 do as good a job at Summing as the Dangerous? The EQ's/built in convertors...

sweetjesus
replies: 2 views: 1,668
sweetjesus 25th October 2011

ok.. I do understand each unit.. or at least I think so. how does a custom setup with 16 channels for summing, master...

George Necola
replies: 21 views: 4,152
metaphonic 24th October 2011

Hey all.. From day one snare has been my biggest problem and my "worst enemy". Evendough it's the most beatyfull...

lionheart
replies: 4 views: 1,015
Enlightened Hand 24th October 2011

I recently got a MacBook Pro and noticed that my headphones sound noisy when plugged into the internal sound card. iPod earbuds...

ProfessorNick
replies: 2 views: 791
John Willett 24th October 2011

Which ones do you guys prefer for mixing?

bchamorro
replies: 5 views: 12,344
PMF 24th October 2011

I need to record myself playing acoustic guitar and singing. I will be recording my guitar first, and then my voice. This won't...

bchamorro
replies: 27 views: 2,531
doug hazelrigg 24th October 2011

hi everyone, as i'm quite unsure at the moment whether to build a drip FC660 or a 670, i'd like to be aware of the sonical...

Leonardo_007
replies: 4 views: 2,621
Leonardo_007 24th October 2011

Hey guys, I want to make up some labels to go on my display monitors and maybe some plaques or posters for the studio. I really...

Rotaholic
replies: 33 views: 1,840
Dr. Mordo 24th October 2011

I'm sure many of you already know about the camel crusher plug in, but i just discovered it. DOWNLOAD FOR FREE The only...

VoltsUnited
replies: 5 views: 4,951
Funny Cat 24th October 2011

Hi folks the H3000 never tires me! It still has so much hidden potential, particularly about reverbs, not so easy to program,...

italo de angelis
replies: 3 views: 1,157
italo de angelis 24th October 2011

PL80c's for 50 + s/h on Ebay. Fakes? Bad picture but the windscreen shape appears to be off. Any experts on these that can chime...

bbh03
replies: 3 views: 936
bbh03 24th October 2011

Hi slutz, I'm looking for recommendations for my first hardware comp and EQ. My budget is £1200. As of right now I create my...

Mardi Gras
replies: 2 views: 975
Mardi Gras 24th October 2011

Hi, this may seem like a simple question but I have never attempted it. Can one wireless transmitter transmit signal accurately...

AmbroseEnt
replies: 2 views: 474
AmbroseEnt 24th October 2011

Hi. I'm selling the following kit after wrapping a 6 week shoot in Norway. All the gear is like new condition and has only been...

rickyiceton
replies: 0 views: 480
rickyiceton 24th October 2011

I am debating to purchase a new Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface to replace my very old m-audio firewire 410. My main...

Zephan
replies: 6 views: 1,031
Zephan 24th October 2011

Having a real hard time choosing between these two. Looking for the best all rounder for both tracking and mix buss compression,...

Worlez
replies: 7 views: 1,929
microwave 24th October 2011

Hello, I've started to hear distortion in my Dynaudio BM9S. I removed the driver from my subwoofer and connected it to another...

aaanton
replies: 0 views: 1,312
aaanton 24th October 2011

Hey man, can you please update the iPhone app so that when typing a reply that takes up more space on the screen the keyboard...

saggsy
replies: - views: -
climber 24th October 2011

Hi all. I recently purchased an Edirol FA 66. First problem I had was that the firewire cable that came with it was 400 to 400...

Owen Smith
replies: 2 views: 873
annikk.exe 24th October 2011

Hi all, i am about to sell my passive hifi-system because it is a bit overkill and take up to much space. I am on the look out...

Basse.H
replies: 0 views: 514
Basse.H 24th October 2011

urgh, What a problem. What is the best way after the fact to get files all back in the one folder on the one drive. THANKing...

dodittydada
replies: 1 views: 632
muziqfreek 24th October 2011

What kind of guitar amp should one use to mic for recoding metal or heavy distortion? I am going to mic an amp to record guitars...

SecretSilencer
replies: 5 views: 1,980
RiF 24th October 2011

Kinda vague/subjective, but I hope some of you have an idea of what I'm asking...and those of you who aren't in favor of such...

asdfdsa
replies: 14 views: 1,053
gouge 24th October 2011

Here is a clip we made of a jazz trio (Makis Stefanidis jazz trio) recorded live in our big room with all musicians and their...

nikodemos
replies: 7 views: 902
Snap 24th October 2011
replies: 3 views: 1,547
joeq 24th October 2011

Now I know its sacreligious but you gotta do what you gotta do. Whats the best way to have pitch correction/auto tune for a live...

Neugie92
replies: 1 views: 1,217
Jem 24th October 2011

I need an 8 channel a/d to expand my ensemble to 16 channels for a drum recording, any suggestions here? I dont want to spend to...

Joniverse
replies: 4 views: 803
Red Sparrow 24th October 2011

I've only found one post on this comparison I'm leaning more towards the RP-Verb since I really want the RP-Delay at this...

theOnlyMoment
replies: 0 views: 1,112
theOnlyMoment 24th October 2011

So i see that the laptop solo is now 299 and comes with 1176 and LA2???? for those of us that bought it new for 499 , they are...

Rredline
replies: 0 views: 422
Rredline 24th October 2011

So, I have a newb type of question. If a mic pre is set to zero gain, how much coloration does it impart on the sound? For...

tfbattag
replies: 2 views: 765
Snatchman 24th October 2011

Hey DFW slutz, Spunky at The Audio Dawg (I-635 exit Luna Road) will be hosting the demo. See the new Steinberg CMC controllers...

quadrafunk
replies: 2 views: 693
quadrafunk 24th October 2011

sP_g_lNYP3A Looks like he's got the direct overhead, a LDC way off to the side, a mic on the kick, and one more diagonally off...

tinlunchbox
replies: 5 views: 1,372
Dr. Mordo 24th October 2011

I've gotten to know reaper lately. coming from protools. Reaper is so fast and I can use 5 or 6 times as many plugins as I could...

rogernumber2
replies: 11 views: 1,063
Faderjockey 24th October 2011

I can't work out what the drawbacks of getting a student version of PT9 is? Is it literally just cheaper, or are there certain...

David Watts
replies: 36 views: 24,331
toyboxx 24th October 2011

Hey everyone Im looking to upgrade my setup but have a question I have around $1,000 to spend and want to spend it on a nice...

badnews
replies: 5 views: 1,383
badnews 24th October 2011

Hey, topic says it all looking to add grab another mic, looking round 600-700 mark but can get really good deals on a few of...

serious
replies: 1 views: 3,346
Slikjmuzik 24th October 2011

I am looking to record a orchestral ensemble of 15-20 people, strings/woodwinds/brass. What would I need to do this in terms of...

SecretSilencer
replies: 5 views: 795
chris319 24th October 2011
replies: 0 views: 402
Rockman 24th October 2011

Hello to all, I am looking for a mic under 4k preferably under 3k if possible. I run a project studio and currently I do vocals...

offthewallstudio
replies: 65 views: 5,145
Voyage.One 24th October 2011

What has peoples experience been when using compression on kicks and snares either hardware of software, in regards to whether or...

Led Music
replies: 2 views: 555
digitrax 24th October 2011

I have a Skytec TEC-075 portable speaker (info here: http://tinyurl.com/3vda84a) and I'm singing with the wired microphones...

nzlotrfan
replies: 1 views: 607
jmikeperkins 24th October 2011

The state of popular music and current production and listening trends leaves a lot to be desired. But how good could the...

Lance Lawson
replies: 50 views: 2,360
Anghello 24th October 2011

hey guys, i want to use fx on my voice for a live show and i was thinking mainstage would be the best bet. Anyone else doing...

Moscow
replies: 4 views: 1,948
Moscow 24th October 2011

in one day selling 4 things (LA area) i get 3 scammer responses asking for the "item" im selling FYI:...

gsilbers
replies: 3 views: 649
oldeanalogueguy 24th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search