The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone else ever have an issue with their 2626 line ins? As a litmus test today, i hooked up a cd player straight to the...

bigdig
replies: 6 views: 595
bigdig 31st October 2011

Howdy fellas, Before jumping the gun on my converters choice, I've decided to send back my fireface 800 and reconsider my choice...

atticmike
replies: 15 views: 1,346
Pro-Audio-LA 31st October 2011

Talkin 'bout chorus. What do you think? How was that achieved? That vocal sound, the way the vocs pop up there just amazes me....

VCrane
replies: 0 views: 518
VCrane 31st October 2011

I recently have begun using automation quite heavily in my latest mixes, riding the fader instead of reaching automatically for...

jtaylor27
replies: 5 views: 941
LimpyLoo 31st October 2011

I posted this in the music computers forum a couple days ago, I don't thinlk that thread is going anywhere so I thought I'd ask...

BJosephs
replies: 2 views: 967
theblue1 31st October 2011

I have a chance to purchase both boards for generally the same price. I want to use either board for recording in my studio. Is...

munnymee
replies: 0 views: 1,519
munnymee 31st October 2011

It literally just deleted an hour of editing for no reason. And its on a new system with up-to-date software. hjghfgg I'm buying...

Scottn
replies: 6 views: 888
cinealta 31st October 2011

I'm Hassling a bit with my new equipment for the best possible connection to my DAW. Sorry for the large pictures.... and that i...

keyboardwizard
replies: 4 views: 4,498
DaveDaveDave 31st October 2011

I noticed that Presonus updated the Central Station with the Plus. Does anyone know what the new features are? Thanks

Tube World
replies: 2 views: 908
tampa 31st October 2011

Hi everybody, I need to buy a Preamp and a mic for recoding correctly a little bit of all. I have a duet with balanced...

Swenerick
replies: 10 views: 1,684
Swenerick 31st October 2011

I'm just startin to grasp just how widely used this preamp is. Would be fun to here any albums that you love that you know were...

Sotsirc
replies: 2 views: 928
Sotsirc 31st October 2011

Hello GS! Everybody - Please comment this!! Business evaluation needed! :-) Simply Yes or No answer - it would be huge...

mario.junicic
replies: 18 views: 2,739
mario.junicic 31st October 2011

i have a digi 002 and i am on ptle 6.4 still and life is great. i am wondering if it is possable to have a new pc built for that...

maskedman72
replies: 7 views: 644
mcgruff 31st October 2011

So lets say i know my synth occasionally peaks around -3db, so i set limiters output to -3db and then i boost limiters input...

kok1n
replies: 14 views: 1,823
kok1n 31st October 2011

A few years ago at AES I saw a demo from a company that developed a method for splitting mixed recordings into useable...

ghobish
replies: 37 views: 4,968
BinaryMind 31st October 2011

I just got everything kind of set up and fired up my second set of speakers, which happen to be NS10's. My mains are Event...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 68 views: 11,507
Crash 31st October 2011

I'm pretty sold on the a6 from recommendations for acoustic guitar but also want it for male vocals. Anyone had any experience...

Jonny C Goode
replies: 7 views: 3,087
mcgruff 31st October 2011

Just wondering what the performance has been like and also, how many internal busses are there? I've seen some sites state 32...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 420
SOLOIST101 31st October 2011

Hello slutz I've found locally a SoundTech ST324 mixer. I can't find any info on this mixer online, (as for example the year it...

omegaomega
replies: 3 views: 3,951
omegaomega 31st October 2011

I want to look at getting some gear so I can re-amp guitars through the day and not disturb the family, if I happen to track...

Draytone
replies: 0 views: 597
Draytone 31st October 2011

Just read this article and did not see it posted on the forums. I posted it here, rather than high end, because it is more of a...

IRA
replies: 0 views: 937
IRA 31st October 2011

Any reviews on this thing? Cant seem to find any... Anyone know how this holds up compared to Studiolive/zed r16/mackie onyx...

nadornati
replies: 4 views: 2,072
McDingus 31st October 2011
replies: 3 views: 652
Erik Thomas 31st October 2011

this is my latest personal challenge: writing choruses that get wider, fuller, and hookier, but that don't get more intense, more...

u b k
replies: 48 views: 3,050
George Necola 31st October 2011

Does anyone do this? If I use the hardware as inserts I use up D/As so less are available for summing. If I use the hardware...

johnnyc
replies: 9 views: 1,319
Bradley Prakope 31st October 2011

Hi, There was an absolutely -fantastic- post here or recording.org (I CAN'T REMEMBER! ARGHHH!) a while back that I cannot now...

Suntower
replies: 3 views: 1,426
Suntower 31st October 2011

I took a stroll through the vendor room, but didn't walk away with anything that I want to immediately buy or use. There was so...

baskervils
replies: 52 views: 8,078
vierge99 31st October 2011

Sorry but I've looked all over the Raxess, Omnirax, KK Audio, Forecast, and Winsted, Argosy, QuikLok, and B&H sites and can't...

Makinithappen
replies: 0 views: 3,397
Makinithappen 31st October 2011

I found the old mackie hui on ebay the asking price is 400 i like the unit for the meters along with the talkback feature. The...

directaudioent
replies: 1 views: 1,404
yoshimodular 31st October 2011

Hi All, have searched around for this and can't find the correct answer. Am running a presonus firestudio project, JBL 4328...

kritter
replies: 9 views: 4,618
kritter 31st October 2011

I'm new to Logic. I've been reading and watching tutorials on take folders. Everything I read regarding this topic uses loop...

capproach
replies: 1 views: 1,059
robstercraw 31st October 2011

Hi everyone, could you help me with some good advise? I'm looking for a mixer that makes the base for songs like these back in...

Benjyfly
replies: 5 views: 1,536
Snatchman 31st October 2011

Trying to find a good alternative to Bias Peak, and so I'm playing around with the Adobe Audition demo for Mac. However, I...

digidandy
replies: 2 views: 914
cvanwinkle 31st October 2011

So before this week i thought mesa rec's were pretty useless... but then this band brought in a triple rec and i thought, here we...

TehGuitarist
replies: 11 views: 2,500
sloper 31st October 2011

Hey, i'd like to know if it's possible to buy some XLR cable online that has a Female Neutrik and on the other side a Male...

Vince Latulippe
replies: 11 views: 860
Vince Latulippe 31st October 2011

Met with my CPA yesterday and apparently IRS will be looking at capital expenditure deductions and amortizations closer than they...

StillCrazy
replies: 24 views: 1,830
oldeanalogueguy 31st October 2011

Hi, Does somebody know how you can figure out the age of your technics turntables. I found out some codes on the net but it...

datafeist
replies: 1 views: 1,166
Spec 31st October 2011

I found the old mackie hui on ebay the asking price is 400 i like the unit for the meters along with the talkback feature. The...

directaudioent
replies: 0 views: 653
directaudioent 31st October 2011

My dependable Sony CDP-C445 from 1995 has finally died beyond reasonable repair. My unemployment has run out (I'm no longer one...

mslim
replies: 1 views: 545
Kiwi 31st October 2011

I'm a litle bit frustrated, I can't decide what is the best option for me atm. I have a midas venice 24 and I use it sometimes...

Tachy
replies: 4 views: 824
fastlanestoner 31st October 2011

What are your favorite unknown/little known mics or mic companies? None of the big guys. I want to hear some new names. jummpp

hedcase23
replies: 16 views: 2,167
fastlanestoner 31st October 2011

Hey all! I just hooked-up my new Yeti Pro USB mic via the XLR y cable to a mic preamplifier (with USB out connection to my...

Mattskiii
replies: 1 views: 1,981
retarded 31st October 2011

hi i want to buy a vintage shure 55 mic for recording drums.. can anyone recommend one? cause i have seen so many different...

swinxx
replies: 2 views: 805
NickNagurka 31st October 2011

Any Plugin Alternatives (sound-wise)to UAD Roland Dimension D? (VST, PC) I see somebody's made a decent sounding version of the...

BringItBack
replies: 4 views: 8,987
Kiwi 30th October 2011

Hi all! I'm about to reamp bass and guitar tracks and I suspect I might end up in a situation where I need to drive two amps. ...

user2883
replies: 5 views: 2,210
Kiwi 30th October 2011

Hi I've just bought an Adk A6 for an acoustic project but would like to have a pencil condenser for the neck of the acoustic...

Jonny C Goode
replies: 2 views: 1,220
mcgruff 30th October 2011

I'm looking at getting a pair of Yamaha SM10V for on stage monitoring. Any recommendations on power amps for powering these? ...

Fally12
replies: 1 views: 663
Fally12 30th October 2011

Hello..I'm sorta confused on this subject.. Question: Why would one stem lets say, 8 tracks out of a 'puter..? Since you are...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 601
Kiwi 30th October 2011

Just got a Tore Seem mic pre off Ebay (in a box with PSU and XLR i/o). Anyone know how good these are meant to be. Could not...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 6,959
mjrippe 30th October 2011

AEA's KU4 ribbon mic, Josephson's SPB40 baffle for the C617, DPA's new 2000 series microphones

SoundPure.com
replies: 1 views: 986
Tanio 30th October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search