The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

a interview with Simon Cote pan60 you represent a number of products and have a very nice reputation in the industry, so...

pan60
replies: 11 views: 2,086
pan60 2nd November 2011

Anyone here insured an iLok? If so, who'd you do it with? I imagine it's cheap, as gear insurance goes. Ilok's...

Silver Sonya
replies: 3 views: 633
work2do 2nd November 2011

And what for a great tube VARIMU compressor plugin ??

Musician
replies: 1 views: 651
BLUElightCory 2nd November 2011

Hi, I posted this to a followup to a 2007 thread and got no replies, so I'd thought I'd post a new thread, as I'm sure there...

perls
replies: 39 views: 4,655
BillSimpkins 2nd November 2011

I'm a huge Kinks fan, and own the '98ish British remasters with all the singles and bonus tracks. I've been checking out the new...

craigmorris74
replies: 0 views: 780
craigmorris74 2nd November 2011

I've researched this question extensively before posting here, believe me... Is there such a thing with NO mic preamps in the...

soundgun
replies: 0 views: 449
soundgun 2nd November 2011

Not sure where to ask this one: Most of my stuff is all original, but occasionally, I'll try out a distinctive sample here and...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 562
oldeanalogueguy 1st November 2011

It's inspiring to see people creating great work with minimal gear - Lee "Scratch" Perry. One piece of geek gear......

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 2,432
jbdiver 1st November 2011

compared the adam a7x, focal cms-50, focal solo 6, neumann kh120, and dynaudio bm6a's. long story short, it came down to the...

sunnyb
replies: 3 views: 1,465
BusyBoxSt7 1st November 2011

Can someone do a comparison of all of the interfaces in the topic of this post & tell me which one has the best sound...

kevgees
replies: 0 views: 1,576
kevgees 1st November 2011

Thinking about buying one and was wondering what you think of this guitar? Thanks...

sam c
replies: 0 views: 592
sam c 1st November 2011

I bought a Presonus Digitube 5-6 years ago, and it's the only pre I own with an EQ in the path. I've only used it to cut, but I'm...

mobettah
replies: 12 views: 1,136
garymusic 1st November 2011

Hey Folks, my first post here so Im sorry if I do anything wrong... I'm considering getting the APS IO Softdome for my Home...

Danny Downer
replies: 5 views: 1,495
Granny Gremlin 1st November 2011

Ive done some research here no forums, but most threads was about not using limiter in your master channel, which is not what im...

kok1n
replies: 3 views: 2,812
Xander 1st November 2011

I want to make my own MIDI to jack leeds for use with an IK iRig MIDI interface. I'm a bit unsure about how the cables are...

Dogboy73
replies: 5 views: 5,344
Dogboy73 1st November 2011

Anybody have any ideas how he gets his productions so wide and fat sounding? I'd love to hear some input and ideas but no bashing...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 0 views: 618
BrettEffinThomas 1st November 2011

I have been wondering about the following and thought I really should be thinking about this. In my mind its all on question but...

foge
replies: 6 views: 4,786
ray_subsonic 1st November 2011

Sorry for the newb question but I'm using the demo of the Evo Auto tune for very light fine tuning and I can't figure out how to...

hewhorocks
replies: 0 views: 545
hewhorocks 1st November 2011

Microphones all handle frequencys in their own way, and with an EQ we can minipulate these frequencys even further. Alot of...

FLR Studios
replies: 50 views: 3,188
ofajen 1st November 2011

Hi guys, I was hoping you could give some advice on monitors. I am currently using BM5a MK1's in a well treated 11x20x7 room. I...

kungfugeek
replies: 8 views: 885
Jules 1st November 2011

I'm currently using a Beta58. For years I used an SM58 and became curious about what other mics might have to offer, but I always...

perform/record
replies: 6 views: 6,063
LASH 1st November 2011

Okay, I know the word Lo-Fi has a lot of connotations, but try and get the right idea... What are your favorite recordings...

rene-lemieux
replies: 87 views: 5,395
thezebralad 1st November 2011

Hi, ppl I'm trying to find a proper drum sound for my industrial metal project, and i guess the snare sound I dig lies somewhere...

Potapka
replies: 0 views: 1,442
Potapka 1st November 2011

I'm currently editing speech, the client listens to the final result in tiny speakers and almost never comments on things like...

Sotsirc
replies: 0 views: 714
Sotsirc 1st November 2011

I was wondering if anyone had any gear or recording tips for getting a 60s style bass tone. I record now to a 1/2" 8 track...

stubenbaines
replies: 39 views: 15,281
baikonour 1st November 2011

hy guys, is it possible to connect a piezzo pickup(that is on a snare drum) to line in of a computer/or mic in on a computer and...

Shrum
replies: 2 views: 584
Shrum 1st November 2011

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not, so please feel free to move it if it isn't. I've seen a lot of posts about the...

NateThruman
replies: 1 views: 847
mattjew24 1st November 2011

I just got a killer deal on a RME HDSP 9632 and it came with RMEs Word Clock Module. I have a Isa One Digital that I will be...

Rotaholic
replies: 0 views: 848
Rotaholic 1st November 2011

With his growing number of tops hits that he's produced, Dr. Luke seems to be taking over the charts... I would like to know if...

NeumannCollecta
replies: 50 views: 8,968
Steffmo 1st November 2011

I'm wondering if the cost of adding an active, Hi-Z instrument input to a microphone preamp really adds value for the end user. ...

Rascal Audio
replies: 12 views: 1,623
cinealta 1st November 2011

I want to be able to play live and synchronise with a computer based backing track but would prefer not to use an audible click...

jan.harris7
replies: 1 views: 698
oldeanalogueguy 1st November 2011

hi everybody..i m going to buy my first serious monitor and i would like some help..i read a lot of discussions so i think i have...

anatol
replies: 6 views: 1,165
AcousticMuse 1st November 2011

hi guys, my first post here! i'm intending to use nearfield studio active speakers purely for stereo music listening. i'm not...

exorcist
replies: 4 views: 1,068
AcousticMuse 1st November 2011

Greetings, I've been doing some reading on what peoples' opinions are on the modded 414 BULS and as far as I've seen,...

SUN81
replies: 15 views: 1,717
Salty James 1st November 2011

I've noticed this on a lot of recordings that the vocals seem to have been treated with subtle amplitude modulation. It's...

replies: 5 views: 764
Kiwi 1st November 2011

Hello Everyone, Looks like Mackie has pulled a fast one. I cannot seem to get multi-out working on this device, and as far as...

Bretster
replies: 2 views: 2,221
beans 1st November 2011

Ok so I recently ran into this problem out of no where i been using it fine for over a year now. Everything seems to work but I...

timesound
replies: 0 views: 581
timesound 1st November 2011

I found these Raxxess Cable Racks. Raxxess Studio Cable Depot Wall Mount and more Rackmount Accessories at...

msq100
replies: 1 views: 970
docBliny 1st November 2011

So here's the long and short of it... Cubase 5 DAW -> Steingberg / Yamaha MR816 (Firewire) -> Yamaha HS80Ms (via balanced...

redgrovesound
replies: 5 views: 1,823
redgrovesound 1st November 2011

WTB Oberheim SEM PRO but midi and patch versions may also be of interest. Anyone?

jullekoalabear
replies: 0 views: 652
jullekoalabear 1st November 2011

Hey slutz, just saw the BFD Eco deal and was wondering if anybody thinks it has enough sounds to work with, or is it too...

mikeyrad
replies: 5 views: 1,117
paulreed 31st October 2011

Everyone seems to want all things 500 series. This limits designers power supply decisions, isn't cheaper, isn't rack mountable...

Frost
replies: 41 views: 5,428
TRJanuary 31st October 2011

I am having a problem with bass bleeding into the other mics while recording and when I am mixing it is such a pain in the a**...

fender4593
replies: 9 views: 789
Kiwi 31st October 2011

Hi guys, the time has come for a computer upgrade, and as it invariably does, this has promted some serious rationalisation of...

Blister
replies: 2 views: 834
Blister 31st October 2011

Hello. I'm really considering selling my MBOX 3 mini with pro tools 8 le & buying an apogee duet 2 with pro tools 9. I record...

kevgees
replies: 4 views: 1,293
NewfoundlandRec 31st October 2011

I know that hot-rodders tend to disconnect the computer, but I'm finding it really convenient to have access to transport...

exel
replies: 3 views: 957
David R. 31st October 2011

hey! i need some advice for my monitoring system because i am pretty sure that its not the best setup as it could be. Lynx...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 6 views: 916
thepilgrimsdream 31st October 2011

Portland Recording Studios - Interlace Audio Check out our new website and let us know what you think! Thanks ~Kris

patheticus
replies: 7 views: 1,401
patheticus 31st October 2011

Now I know this might create a few sparks but ; Why is there so much focus on vintage gear and a lot of opinion the it's the...

serious
replies: 36 views: 1,972
ttown23 31st October 2011

I'm recording a rock/pop record and working in a studio and from home (it's me singing). For context: I'm a singer/songwriter -...

slipperydip
replies: 9 views: 4,468
slipperydip 31st October 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search