The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So seeing these videos of great clean/indie rock guitar tones coming out of ampeg amps and now gas'n for one. Leaning toward a...

MREVOL
replies: 14 views: 3,286
rob S 2nd November 2011

Hi, just a quick question if anyone has a second to reply. Would the pre amps on my Roland VS1680fx digital recorded be...

Dee76
replies: 6 views: 727
redgrovesound 2nd November 2011
replies: 3 views: 1,053
Tone Laborer 2nd November 2011

I've got a pretty nice, prosumer cassette deck (Tascam 202). Figure it'd warm up that cold digital sound nicely by storing my...

drbob1
replies: 13 views: 901
theblue1 2nd November 2011

OK, so i've blown my budget on getting a new console and tape deck and gone well over with leads and multicore and little bits...

drezz
replies: 11 views: 1,528
Bristol_Jonesey 2nd November 2011

Hi Guys, I'm recording a Joy Division kind of band tonight, and am looking to give them more of an original sound, by sounding...

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 6,324
gouge 2nd November 2011

Hi all I want to know if the mics have internal EQ or their freaquency response is the result of the diaphragm design ? For...

sarmad_dehnadi
replies: 3 views: 636
oldeanalogueguy 2nd November 2011

Seems like science is getting closer to reading our thoughts and dreams these days. This is a concept that has been haunting me...

Sotsirc
replies: 23 views: 1,177

I'm primarily hip hop producer but I work in many genres. I make my beats in Ableton Live, which doesn't have an MP3 export...

chudslayer
replies: 1 views: 1,961

Read here first: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/662168-focuswrong.html My last 8i6 had a .75 dbfs difference between...

tyler1205
replies: 7 views: 715

I'm wondering if anyone here has built themselves a 'barebones' CD/DVD duplicator tower ? It looks easy enough to do from the...

studer58
replies: 1 views: 2,414

What is the difference in flexibility between the instrument/guitar cables Mogami 2524, Sommer Spirit XXL, Klotz AC110 and Gepco...

clarnibass
replies: 0 views: 679
clarnibass 2nd November 2011

I have run out of ideas. I am trying to find out what keyboards Dave Greenfield (The Stranglers) uses nowadays on stage. I...

hemmick reef
replies: 1 views: 2,229
Bryce 2nd November 2011

So someone answer me this. When dealing with an input signal chain to tape, DAW or live, I've always put the compressor before...

travisbrown
replies: 6 views: 1,126
Musiclab 2nd November 2011

So i have been a long time fl user and basically know the program inside and out. I recently purchase cubase 5 to mix vocals...

John Z
replies: 4 views: 1,737
filipv 2nd November 2011

I need to buy some new monitors. Around 1400 dollars would be a good startingpoint. I've checked out the Adam a7x and also...

Fremmis
replies: 10 views: 1,089
Leonardo_007 2nd November 2011

I'm gonna do a studio recording of a band (drums, bass, one guitar), the room is fairly big and pretty dry with carpets and lots...

Joniverse
replies: 17 views: 2,093
Joniverse 2nd November 2011

So I transfered about 100GB of Cubase (ver.5) project files from my comp. to an ext. HD, then from the ext. HD to my new comp. w/...

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 1,057
djmukilteo 2nd November 2011

Found this on the net... Figuring out an epoxied circuit? Scroll down you will see a pictures with mics in it... Read it....

tenkas
replies: 1 views: 602
tenkas 2nd November 2011

Title says it all really. Didn't want to post this in jobs offered since I'm asking if anyone knows of anyone as apposed to...

Amber
replies: 1 views: 1,037
amber2rose1 2nd November 2011

I've only done FOH a couple times in my life, including recently at an outdoor Rap-Metal show where the guy the promoters had...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 119 views: 7,063
Boschen 2nd November 2011

I was putting together a playlist for a Halloween party the other night, and ran across this song... TXZMZ-XvvzI ...Love the...

ryanwilsonfive
replies: 2 views: 727
ryanwilsonfive 2nd November 2011

JK about the very sexy part.lol I have under $500 to spend and will be hooking it up to either a rme babyface or the duet2 ( I...

badnews
replies: 8 views: 1,186
steveschizoid 2nd November 2011

Hello. My room is treated. But I found a foam mattress while rummaging around my folks' basement and thought it would make a...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 2 views: 477
doug hazelrigg 2nd November 2011

I bought my 2nd copy of PT 9 on sept 27, you think Avid would allow a free upgrade? Anyone on here get any special treatment...

Chase Orion
replies: 2 views: 477

As the title says I need a superb tube PULTEC EQ plugin. Suggestions ?

Musician
replies: 5 views: 2,164
Slikjmuzik 2nd November 2011

Taking home *new* gear or seeing the delivery truck pull up is like Christmas morning for adult males without children. And...

wormburner
replies: 53 views: 3,391
distorted 2nd November 2011

Ive been in discussion with two of my closest engineer friends* about something I find hard to believe, yet can see how its...

turnstile
replies: 63 views: 5,082
-tc- 2nd November 2011

Signature Sound is opening its doors to local engineers, musicians and producers on November 18th for a night of socializing...

FredoSNR
replies: 2 views: 1,304
Christian_C 2nd November 2011

a interview with Simon Cote pan60 you represent a number of products and have a very nice reputation in the industry, so...

pan60
replies: 11 views: 2,085
pan60 2nd November 2011

Anyone here insured an iLok? If so, who'd you do it with? I imagine it's cheap, as gear insurance goes. Ilok's...

Silver Sonya
replies: 3 views: 633
work2do 2nd November 2011

And what for a great tube VARIMU compressor plugin ??

Musician
replies: 1 views: 651
BLUElightCory 2nd November 2011

Hi, I posted this to a followup to a 2007 thread and got no replies, so I'd thought I'd post a new thread, as I'm sure there...

perls
replies: 39 views: 4,655
BillSimpkins 2nd November 2011

I'm a huge Kinks fan, and own the '98ish British remasters with all the singles and bonus tracks. I've been checking out the new...

craigmorris74
replies: 0 views: 780
craigmorris74 2nd November 2011

I've researched this question extensively before posting here, believe me... Is there such a thing with NO mic preamps in the...

soundgun
replies: 0 views: 449
soundgun 2nd November 2011

Not sure where to ask this one: Most of my stuff is all original, but occasionally, I'll try out a distinctive sample here and...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 562
oldeanalogueguy 1st November 2011

It's inspiring to see people creating great work with minimal gear - Lee "Scratch" Perry. One piece of geek gear......

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 2,432
jbdiver 1st November 2011

compared the adam a7x, focal cms-50, focal solo 6, neumann kh120, and dynaudio bm6a's. long story short, it came down to the...

sunnyb
replies: 3 views: 1,465
BusyBoxSt7 1st November 2011

Can someone do a comparison of all of the interfaces in the topic of this post & tell me which one has the best sound...

kevgees
replies: 0 views: 1,576
kevgees 1st November 2011

Thinking about buying one and was wondering what you think of this guitar? Thanks...

sam c
replies: 0 views: 591
sam c 1st November 2011

I bought a Presonus Digitube 5-6 years ago, and it's the only pre I own with an EQ in the path. I've only used it to cut, but I'm...

mobettah
replies: 12 views: 1,135
garymusic 1st November 2011

Hey Folks, my first post here so Im sorry if I do anything wrong... I'm considering getting the APS IO Softdome for my Home...

Danny Downer
replies: 5 views: 1,495
Granny Gremlin 1st November 2011

Ive done some research here no forums, but most threads was about not using limiter in your master channel, which is not what im...

kok1n
replies: 3 views: 2,812
Xander 1st November 2011

I want to make my own MIDI to jack leeds for use with an IK iRig MIDI interface. I'm a bit unsure about how the cables are...

Dogboy73
replies: 5 views: 5,343
Dogboy73 1st November 2011

Anybody have any ideas how he gets his productions so wide and fat sounding? I'd love to hear some input and ideas but no bashing...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 0 views: 618
BrettEffinThomas 1st November 2011

I have been wondering about the following and thought I really should be thinking about this. In my mind its all on question but...

foge
replies: 6 views: 4,782
ray_subsonic 1st November 2011

Sorry for the newb question but I'm using the demo of the Evo Auto tune for very light fine tuning and I can't figure out how to...

hewhorocks
replies: 0 views: 544
hewhorocks 1st November 2011

Microphones all handle frequencys in their own way, and with an EQ we can minipulate these frequencys even further. Alot of...

FLR Studios
replies: 50 views: 3,188
ofajen 1st November 2011

Hi guys, I was hoping you could give some advice on monitors. I am currently using BM5a MK1's in a well treated 11x20x7 room. I...

kungfugeek
replies: 8 views: 885
Jules 1st November 2011

I'm currently using a Beta58. For years I used an SM58 and became curious about what other mics might have to offer, but I always...

perform/record
replies: 6 views: 6,059
LASH 1st November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search