The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just for fun. Wonderful device :)

Delphino
replies: 4 views: 1,232
Mardi Gras 4th November 2011

Ok, I know the Audient Zen you can get with mic pre's. If you want to route your tracks through it, it would probably be nice to...

Tube World
replies: 29 views: 9,901
Tommy-boy 4th November 2011

Hey, does anyone know the answer to either of these two questions? 1. Will sending a keyboard's MIDI data through an e-drum kit...

Laozi
replies: 4 views: 1,195
Laozi 4th November 2011

I recently got a free roland td-6v drum set. I want to use my studio montiors to play the internal sounds on it. Preferably I...

vajoyna
replies: 0 views: 789
vajoyna 4th November 2011

Hi all, I'm looking to buy some studio monitors and could really do with some advice. I was set to spend £300 on a pair of KRK...

dafron
replies: 2 views: 546
dafron 4th November 2011

Greetings: I have a Roland TD-6V electronic drum kit and I would like to know the best way to record using a DAW (primarily...

Thumper_Thompson
replies: 0 views: 913
Thumper_Thompson 4th November 2011
replies: 20 views: 2,593
Dan Korneff 4th November 2011

Greetings -- I am attempting to connect my MM6 via USB and seem to be having some difficulty with the process. I already...

Thumper_Thompson
replies: 0 views: 704
Thumper_Thompson 4th November 2011

***This thread is a result of SoundToys failing to notify their current loyal user-base of a major issue with their plugins even...

freeBase
replies: 6 views: 1,682
freeBase 4th November 2011

so basically.. how do I get a kinda close sound to this song using trigger??? any good sample you guys recommend me?? i know its...

matias4000
replies: 0 views: 618
matias4000 4th November 2011
replies: 0 views: 764
Lyncaster 3rd November 2011

Hi all, I am looking to record some piano parts but have a slightly un-matched Mic Collection.... Royer 121 Coles...

paulcosten77
replies: 5 views: 739
RKrizman 3rd November 2011

For anyone who has this item...... Do you notice any weird "low level hum" that has some weird oscillation like a...

bryan k
replies: 1 views: 1,153
bryan k 3rd November 2011

Just wondering if either change the sound at all. Also, if you pad the pre and crank up the gain, are you driving it any...

Johnkenn
replies: 20 views: 3,894
ericstadium 3rd November 2011

Hi All, I am a PhD student in the business school at the University of Georgia and my research is related to the music industry....

JBGA
replies: 0 views: 409
JBGA 3rd November 2011

Ok so after about a week of reading I still can't decide what to get I want to improve my sound and I am using the M-Audio...

badnews
replies: 5 views: 1,046
taherbert 3rd November 2011
replies: 13 views: 2,128
guitarboy94 3rd November 2011

Mainly, I'm interested to know if other folks are processing the mic'ed drums to get the best possible mix, then adding the...

Slap Back
replies: 27 views: 2,304
BillSimpkins 3rd November 2011

Hey guys, I have an artist who just used switchfoots song, vice verses as a reference for a vocal effect... Could y'all...

gibsonlp75
replies: 0 views: 874
gibsonlp75 3rd November 2011

Hi everyone, I recently bought an Shure SH55 II but everytime I use it in a session, the signal is terribly weak so I can hardly...

zicomatic
replies: 3 views: 1,060
camerondye 3rd November 2011

just bought this korg padkontrol and drumming all night but I have limited drum sounds in my Sonar. Any advice for such software...

kc2ine
replies: 0 views: 1,023
kc2ine 3rd November 2011

Hello gear*****s... I recently bought an old school Joe Meek VC3 version 2 which is English and came without a power...

Tommy like sound
replies: 3 views: 2,264
Tommy like sound 3rd November 2011

Just curious how you guys have your monitors set up with the switches on the back as well as how they are mounted. Whether it be...

drumzalicious
replies: 0 views: 474
drumzalicious 3rd November 2011

What I do - bluegrass and folk (mostly acoustic) What I want to be able to do - track live bands (5-6 piece and 4 vocals) and...

william_cross
replies: 0 views: 573
william_cross 3rd November 2011

First post on this forum so Hi to all and thanks in advance for any tips you can offer. I am in the process of setting up a home...

dafron
replies: 12 views: 932
dafron 3rd November 2011

Can't seem to get this right in my head. When I work in a studio and want to insert, let's say, a compressor on one of the...

Sotsirc
replies: 26 views: 2,189
tomwatson 3rd November 2011

Howdy! I've done some extensive searching and I can't find a couple of pieces of info... What eq's sound most like Sonnox...

mojo1
replies: 1 views: 1,514
ProducerMonkey 3rd November 2011

DJing at a venue tomorrow evening at an event which my friends and I organised. stupidly forgot to determine what amp to use and...

Chazban
replies: 7 views: 754
Chazban 3rd November 2011

If I had a crappy interface, but had quality outboard preamp, ourboard A/D and D/A conversion, does this mean the interface...

Zephan
replies: 24 views: 1,314
Zephan 3rd November 2011

I've been trying out a few things to get the mixbuss compression part down on my pop/house tracks. I was fairly impressed by...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 659
Apollo Soul 3rd November 2011

I am interested to get a pair of sealed active monitors for post work and after all the positive reviews/opinions i think i am...

anas
replies: 0 views: 1,804
anas 3rd November 2011

Hey guys, long time reader though I rarely posy (may be my first). Google and gearslutz turned up slim result for 'Marshall...

Monty_Python
replies: 10 views: 16,818
hwmccullough 3rd November 2011

Let me first start off by saying I have searched the forums here and found some useful info, but I want to specifically know...

Perj
replies: 4 views: 2,309
dogma 3rd November 2011

I have 9 million pages bookmarked, about optimizing laptops. More than a few people have said - rightly or wrongly - that a lot...

razorboy
replies: 3 views: 516
reason108 3rd November 2011

Who finds that a 24 channel mixing console is enough to mix down a typical rock or pop track? I'm in the hunt for one (looking at...

sHOWpONY
replies: 19 views: 3,160
teo 3rd November 2011

Having trouble with Vocalign in Cubase 5 for PC, i've read on another thread someone was having the same trouble which was put...

chip.olata
replies: 2 views: 1,726
Herb 3rd November 2011

Hey everyone. Is it safe to simply unplug the duet 2 when im done using it? Or is there something I should do first, like eject...

kjohnson
replies: 1 views: 2,767
MasterCrab 3rd November 2011

Hello everybody... I wanna make some upgrades to my studio... But I can't find the answer for my question, sorry if it has...

Salivan
replies: 11 views: 888
Houston11 3rd November 2011

So, I guess I realized the true sluttiness of my gear obsession when I was laying in bed this morning thinking about all of the...

drewrevolution
replies: 36 views: 2,615
La Casa Estudio 3rd November 2011

I've been looking at the digital and analog hybrid mixing boards (n12, zed r16) for controlling my DAW with a hands on feel. I...

Esurreal
replies: 4 views: 900
joeq 3rd November 2011

Aside from the SM7b, SM57 and CAD M179, what low cost microphones would you still use even if you could use expensive ones.

Warfunkel
replies: 6 views: 832
gouge 3rd November 2011

I'v been thinking about picking up some 421s for toms but I think I'd rather try and get something with more off axis rejection....

Devon8822
replies: 23 views: 3,080
EleKtriKaz 3rd November 2011

Recently I've been using less and less low-end in my vocal mixes. I guess I should say, 'pulling out' rather than 'using'. Is...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 656
thepilgrimsdream 3rd November 2011

Forgive me if this has been posted already (didn't find it in a search), or if this is the wrong place. From time to time I see...

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 7 views: 1,227
Mike Shipley 3rd November 2011

I just picked up a cheap microphone to mess around with in ableton/audacity recording some random sounds and vocal clips, but...

musicandme
replies: 5 views: 1,654
oldeanalogueguy 3rd November 2011

Hi everyone, I am on a good hunt for the right space to lease and open a small commercial studio (600sq ft - 1,000 sq. ft.). ...

musicman4life68
replies: 4 views: 744
oldeanalogueguy 3rd November 2011

Can anybody point me in a good direction for learning advanced techniques for nuendo. I have been on sonar for 10 yrs and want...

secretscar
replies: 3 views: 904
Squish 3rd November 2011

Hey guys, I own an Electrodyne 2000 console and am wondering if anyone out tree might know if these Quad Eight MM71 strips will...

benkweller
replies: 13 views: 2,742
mastermix 3rd November 2011

Hello: I just moved to a new rental house, and a few weeks after moving in, a nasty buzz appeared in my house: Every guitar and...

spidermissile
replies: 12 views: 9,003
AllAboutTone 3rd November 2011

For me its after I eq the main instruments and run my HP filters and compress the drums slightly, compress the vox and...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 28 views: 1,563
andersmv 3rd November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search