The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MasterControl Complete Studio Interface and Control System I'm not sure I could bring myself to spending $900 on anything that...

miercoles
replies: 43 views: 12,253
speber 5th November 2011

Okay what do you guys think... UA have got a deal on where you get a LA610 + UAD Duo firewire dsp card for street £1250 uk...

foge
replies: 13 views: 2,290
Pale Pyramid 5th November 2011

I have a question regarding the SSL 4000G that I have never found a satisfying answer to. Everyone seems to be under the...

Gershwin
replies: 4 views: 1,705
Gershwin 5th November 2011

I want to go from Leopard Snow leopard, because there is a program that only run in Snow Leopard. But I do not want to lose...

ToneRexx
replies: 1 views: 569
zak7 5th November 2011

Look at all the new 500 stuff. Some of us knew about 'em earlier but Im posting to show everyone who didn't know. If you aren't...

musicbydesign
replies: 35 views: 10,930
Hansest 5th November 2011

Hi there I have searched high and low for a solution but it's gotten frustrating over here. I'll keep my question simple: I'm...

itsthegirl
replies: 1 views: 929
itsthegirl 5th November 2011

Hi Guys, I am trying to install Logic 9 ...not 10 ;-) but the first installation disk cannot be opened either by my mac mini...

MR290378
replies: 8 views: 1,155
MR290378 5th November 2011

HI There, I finally have a hippo compressor here and I must say it sounds really great, and I would recommend trying it if your...

UncleVinky
replies: 4 views: 2,826
bee 5th November 2011

Hi guys! Was wondering how one might employ a power amplifier in their set up. I have just recently acquired a Nakamichi 620...

Grahamrlang
replies: 5 views: 5,232
Grahamrlang 5th November 2011

Hi. I've been using Cubase LE5 because it came free with my audio interface. However, I hate the workflow and UI of it all. Also,...

tplaysguitar
replies: 0 views: 428
tplaysguitar 5th November 2011

Hi Everyone, first post :) Just got myself a pair of brand new Dynaudio BM6As. Although it's more convenient for me to leave...

axum
replies: 3 views: 674
axum 5th November 2011

Hey You and Everybody Else, Wondering and wanting to be able to ever-so-slightly shift the pitch/time of a track...just on...

MattMoorman
replies: 5 views: 1,163
MattMoorman 5th November 2011

Anyone have any experience with one of these? Much more affordable than equitech. Acoustic-Fun

FW Harper
replies: 6 views: 1,969
Capashitor 5th November 2011

Im using a lexicon mx300 with Logic. Im busing the lexicon to tracks. seems like if i use the lexicon on one track... its sounds...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 890
NoPro 5th November 2011

I'm looking for a USB external sound card that can record two XLR's simultaneously and also has a 1/4" input. None of the...

AjSmith
replies: 1 views: 458
oldeanalogueguy 5th November 2011

I just got this email from Primal Gear:

Steamy Williams
replies: 9 views: 3,506
Dirty Gear Pimp 5th November 2011

Hey Gang, I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum. I'm looking for whether or not there is a difference between the...

Laker2611
replies: 2 views: 1,903
Laker2611 5th November 2011

I just bought one of these. It seems like a pretty useful compressor/distortion box. I've noticed that I have to run the input...

cchord59
replies: 0 views: 1,453
cchord59 5th November 2011

Can you give me some opinions as to what vocal reverb was used on the song "Closer". YouTube - Closer - Kings of Leon -...

imloggedin
replies: 30 views: 8,050
bee 5th November 2011

Hey guys. I'm in the process of finding a small one room commercial space to set up a mix room in. I've contacted a local real...

AustinATX
replies: 3 views: 630
Ernest Buckley 5th November 2011

I really like using a DBX 160VU on a kick and snare, just barely, but for the prices they go for I don't really think they are...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 12 views: 6,936
Jidis 5th November 2011

Greetings, I picked up an Ibanez Prestige recently (a lower-end model). When I brought it home, I plugged into my Marshall JCM...

Deleted 93bb4d4
replies: 0 views: 900
Deleted 93bb4d4 5th November 2011

This is a pretty interesting invention. Has anyone tried one? Is it worth the money?

mattvdh
replies: 2 views: 1,148
mattvdh 5th November 2011

I recently tracked drums using the Recorderman setup - 2 Coles 4038s equidistant from the snare center and kick beater ( I also...

mikoo69
replies: 8 views: 6,152
Spindrift 5th November 2011

I wondered if anyone had felt the need to regulate the power supply here in the UK? I have read that alot of US chaps notice...

Walter Odington
replies: 3 views: 1,147
therealbigd 5th November 2011

I don't know why this just started happeneng, and it intermittant. I get a good mix on everything, save the SSD kit before...

Ron Vogel
replies: 3 views: 653
Ron Vogel 5th November 2011

I track bands (not much electronic/midi) imac pro tools 10 fireface 800 furman pl8 art head amp ashley sc-50 1x SCA J99...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 2 views: 545
thepilgrimsdream 5th November 2011

Alright slutz, I have mentioned this issue in a previous post; my monitors (K+H 0300D's) are producing alternating hum from...

Temptation Music
replies: 6 views: 1,259
thepilgrimsdream 5th November 2011

Do any of you have a rough idea what is fiscally responsible for someone to spend annually on gear as a percentage of what they...

oceantracks
replies: 16 views: 1,213
piotr 4th November 2011

Hey guys, I just bought a pair of HS-50m and a pair of HS-10W. Firstly, I'm wondering if both right and left channels should...

woofer
replies: 15 views: 1,316
redgrovesound 4th November 2011

hey. i decided that wanna buy a passive monitor controller. i know that both are high quality controllers, but has anyone...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 2 views: 2,054
Pro-Audio-LA 4th November 2011

I've been checking out the MC Control v2 and just wanted some feedback from anyone who is familiar with these controllers. I'm...

mightyfaulk
replies: 8 views: 4,828
Tube World 4th November 2011

Hi, Im wondering if there's a noise gate which allows for more advanced envelope parameters settings, especially curve of the...

kaoss
replies: 0 views: 669
kaoss 4th November 2011

Hey there. I was thinking of going to school to assist me in my journey to becoming an audio wizard. I want to learn...

dgm
replies: 17 views: 1,580
spelunker 4th November 2011

If you are using the thru-put and the balanced output of a DI unit, is your signal degraded/lowered in amplitude? If not, how...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 16 views: 2,029
Stefbossa 4th November 2011

Radio Citizen - The Hop (Feat. Bajka) - YouTube To me this sounds like end of 60ties, Vietnam, the Doors, etc. Is there a...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 1 views: 597
theblue1 4th November 2011

Been Pulling All-Niters the whole week. been very busy! Just curious how long some of your longest sessions have been. i've...

s12512
replies: 36 views: 2,370
Demonslave 4th November 2011

Hi guys, Gearslutz users are from all over the world so I thought it would be an interesting idea for everyone to post where...

tomwatson
replies: 29 views: 2,168
Meistersounds CH 4th November 2011
replies: 0 views: 671
Jules 4th November 2011

Hi! I want to expand my RME Fireface 400 with 8 channels I/O and have been looking into the Marian Adcon, the old Lucid...

thecity
replies: 2 views: 2,930
Brian Woodring 4th November 2011

I am contemplating finally upgrading my sblive+behringer mixer combo and I have this dilemma: which mic pres are better? The ones...

filipv
replies: 3 views: 1,863
neirbod 4th November 2011

My setup is : EMU 1820m,Rode K2-AKG 451. I'm recording blues-rock,jazz-latin,acoustic and electric songs and I have the mics for...

papaki23
replies: 8 views: 5,206
RobertRyda 4th November 2011

Where on Earth can I get a 5/8 locking ring to secure my pop shield to thread of my mic stand? UK.... Please? Thanks!

Dayo
replies: 0 views: 499
Dayo 4th November 2011

I just bought it and only have the USB cable which powers it, However i have the focusrite liquid saffire 56 preamp and i wanna...

p0ker
replies: 1 views: 1,671
Tim Harbour 4th November 2011

I picked this patchbay up last fall on the cheap for my frankenstein patchbay setup. The former owner said it was from an MCI...

hautacam
replies: 6 views: 1,233
La Casa Estudio 4th November 2011

Is it just me or does this look like a crappy job of packaging. I've bought used tubes on Ebay that were packaged way better. I...

clemford
replies: 0 views: 614
clemford 4th November 2011

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out as far as bass pickups go. The styles I'll be recording range from light acoustic stuff...

danbronson
replies: 15 views: 16,611
Melgueil 4th November 2011

Hey all! First time poster, I sure hope someone can help... I just spent almost 3K on what all reviews and my superiors would...

dcac
replies: 0 views: 601
dcac 4th November 2011

Hi All, Was wondering about the OMNI's mic pre spec. Is there any info (a graph) as to it's response - specifically above...

OMNIhopeful
replies: 5 views: 988
oldeanalogueguy 4th November 2011

Friend's DJ bailed on wedding reception. I offered to step in. I need free DJ software for my Mac running latest OS. Any ideas?

Aaron Miller
replies: 0 views: 966
Aaron Miller 4th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search