The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking to pick up some vintage outboard (compressors, eq's mainly) Looking for a couple of compressors and a few eq's Any...

Danny Zuko
replies: 0 views: 836
Danny Zuko 8th November 2011

Might be a long shot, but is there a schematic for this? I have the schematic for the V72 but I know this preamp has the added...

mikebolta
replies: 3 views: 6,402
jeremyglover 8th November 2011

i recently ran into a Tascam 32 1/4 inch mix down deck, its in really great shape and i got it for dumb cheap. The only problem...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 14 views: 6,112
Snatchman 8th November 2011

If you have used both which do you prefer and why. Keep in mind it would be for Protools and an HD3 Rig. Thanx!

PunkSound
replies: 1 views: 1,157
salvator 8th November 2011

Hello- I am trying to dub from a DA88 to Pro Tools HD via a 192 interface and am getting absolutely no input to the 192. I...

Mixerdude
replies: 3 views: 981
Mixerdude 8th November 2011

Hello guys, as mentioned, let's share our music libraries ;) I dunno if this is the right section ... I'll start, Michael...

AminNapil
replies: 22 views: 2,070
Bender412 8th November 2011

MXL has saved the day with a new mic, repair service set up and a new soundcard coming. - Read below, but know that they have...

changeng
replies: 72 views: 6,712
ttown23 8th November 2011

Alright, I have gone through about a half dozen of the awful Hosa/Sam Ash/Guitar Center headphone extension cables. They always...

PoorGlory
replies: 27 views: 4,051
Hammer Mark 8th November 2011

I'm thinking about a portable rig. I would like to use the Macbook and get Pro Tools 10 for it. Have only used PT so far and...

Kristian
replies: 22 views: 1,731
soundrick 8th November 2011

Shame I live in the UK Booooooooooooooooooo !! heppy Pensado’s Place and The Los Angeles Film School have teamed up to...

clivek
replies: 6 views: 1,643
The General 8th November 2011

Hello guys, Ok, I am ready to make the plunge! I need a not too expensive, yet high quality CD printer (could be a single,...

Mad John
replies: 15 views: 3,106
adeptusmajor 8th November 2011

I got my signal chain. Sony c800g-mp2nv-tt cl1b. All I need is an great environment and engineer to record my second demo. Links...

youngmain
replies: 17 views: 1,121
cinealta 8th November 2011

The LDCs: Neumann TLM102, Neumann TLM49, Peluso 2247SE tube mic, Audio Technica: 4060 tube mic, 4033 (pair), 4047MP, 2020 The...

htieksppircs
replies: 4 views: 2,953
FLR Studios 8th November 2011
replies: 1 views: 784
decius01 8th November 2011

KRK

Hey all, I've been producing on and off for the past 10 or so months. I've been producing using some average sennheiser...

halisray
replies: 1 views: 638
FLR Studios 8th November 2011

HI all I'm new here and am curious about an old brand of amp called SOLTON or AA-CRAAFT. My friend's dad has one and he used it...

warmlowend
replies: 3 views: 5,178
NEWTON IN ORBIT 8th November 2011

Has anyone had any experience with this Preamp? Do you think it's good for a high-rejection dynamic like the SM7B or the RE 20?

macousticboy
replies: 0 views: 637
macousticboy 8th November 2011

Just saw some lovely pictures from Dan Auerbach's (Black Keys) new studio. miss alysse gafkjen photography Although a bit...

Brontosauce
replies: 7 views: 4,066
rob S 8th November 2011

Anybody got an inside tip on when it's coming or what the improvements will be?

phaedrus
replies: 23 views: 18,008
psycho_monkey 8th November 2011

THAT is my question: Here's what the setup is. A fender rhodes retolexed in red. It came that way and I love it. Package...

halfasemitone
replies: 4 views: 1,136
halfasemitone 8th November 2011

Can you tell me anything about his vocals gear? Thanks

andy3
replies: 8 views: 1,001
DaveUK 8th November 2011

boing A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about these compressors, but we were both noting that of the two of them,...

macousticboy
replies: 2 views: 1,317
macousticboy 8th November 2011

EDIT: I fixed it, just needed the correct screwdriver and it truned easily (small flat...

bluemanontelly
replies: 1 views: 1,180
drbob1 8th November 2011

So, I have a new space I can use after a few years of medically financial blah. I want to get my equipment back in line. Looking...

Robert Randolph
replies: 37 views: 2,607
jordanvoth 8th November 2011

I moved the post to another forum, where it's better...

Deltones
replies: 2 views: 1,579
Deltones 7th November 2011

So, what do you percieve as the biggest threat to your (future) career in music/audio production? There are so many, eg....

Sotsirc
replies: 91 views: 5,909
shortstory 7th November 2011

Hi. i'm new here... this forum is awesome, tons and tons of great info. I'm a PT user trying to build my studio and want to...

Anyrak
replies: 8 views: 4,559
mattjew24 7th November 2011

So this guy wants to sell me his 3 year old Adam a7's for a really cheap price I asked him if there's anything wrong with them...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 448
meymia 7th November 2011

I have been using my Trak2 as my preamp and AD converter and hav just been using my MBox2 s/pdif input to get the signal from the...

Famudeedo
replies: 0 views: 871
Famudeedo 7th November 2011

hi guys. I have a strange problem. My small studio setup was working perfectly until i bought a desk and rackmounted my...

theshizon
replies: 4 views: 974
taherbert 7th November 2011

Folks, I don't get this. The Avantone CK-40 has very good reviews, and some here seem to consider it a good piece of...

Washington
replies: 7 views: 3,692
run, megalodon 7th November 2011

So, in the process of talking about a friend's setup, I came up with a little idea for a product that would put a lot of useful...

Dean Roddey
replies: 2 views: 740
Dean Roddey 7th November 2011

Hi all, I am thinking of getting some gear so I can play out with a few bands that are slightly more electronically influenced...

ianvargo
replies: 0 views: 492
ianvargo 7th November 2011

It shows up in alot of studio pictures. It looks like a rain starting with blue on the left side. Very 70's looking. It's in...

Rick Carson
replies: 1 views: 483
FLR Studios 7th November 2011

I just received my Zed R16 and have everything up and running except I can't figure out how to get the eq working after recording...

nerecording
replies: 18 views: 1,590
nerecording 7th November 2011
replies: 19 views: 6,359
Froombosch 7th November 2011

I'm looking urgently for a good french female singer who can work remotely for a commercial? anyone know anyone?

bigbongo
replies: 2 views: 1,733
bigbongo 7th November 2011

What are common settings as far as Bass,Mid,treble for a bass to get that Reggae dub bass sound?I knoe there are many other...

skiroy
replies: 22 views: 11,903
jarbar 7th November 2011

I have a Yamaha KX88 MIDI controller that I'd like to interface with Pro Tools. What's a good, cheap MIDI interface? Do those...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 412
npatro22 7th November 2011

As a big AJ fan back then I bought 'Heart's horizon' when it was released in 1988, and I've always been amazed by the bass sound...

unit7
replies: 3 views: 939
FunkyKeys 7th November 2011

Hey guys. So, I'm looking at upgrading my studio in a few months, and i want to be well informed before i start...

tplaysguitar
replies: 3 views: 664
neirbod 7th November 2011

Hi Guys, I'm getting an Apogee Big Ben, a Lynx Aurora 16, a Neve 8816 and an API lunchbox with a P-1, electrodyne 501, 2 BAC...

maverickrenegade
replies: 5 views: 876
Brian Woodring 7th November 2011

The show runs Friday 11th November - Saturday 12th November in London. But the saturday is the night for a GS beer & curry...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 951
Jules 7th November 2011

Ok so I setup my old rode ntk through the joemeek mq3 channel, and there is this horrible whinning sound that has something to do...

ragasssd
replies: 0 views: 390
ragasssd 7th November 2011

I know this is probably a real dumb question but Im going for it.For a simple Dub Chuck guitar part is it common to play...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 1,775
DAH 7th November 2011

After reading lots of reviews and rants, I took the plunge and picked up the A2D recently, to hopefully improve on my existing...

mlien
replies: 1 views: 1,251
mlien 7th November 2011

I recently built a hackintosh to hold me over using my PCI x based protools HD accel system. Now that there are new formats...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 2 views: 1,207
pieter 7th November 2011

Hey all, My studio is set up around a PC/Cubase 6 rig, which i love, but having had a little play with Logic's new drum editing...

AndyZippy
replies: 4 views: 919
matt thomas 7th November 2011

Maybe I should know the answer to this, or maybe it's been discussed here before. I think it's a question for folks who are...

pfo
replies: 21 views: 1,310
Halloween 7th November 2011

it's rather urgent for me to contact a person from rode so i hope i can here. i'll try their mail too but i suppose it's faster...

mrc
replies: 7 views: 1,123
matt thomas 7th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search