The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I used to have more equipment and gave up music for a while, well I'm back and here's what I have left: - Great PC - AT 4033...

Johntron512
replies: 3 views: 540
Johntron512 9th November 2011

Good Afternoon. Just wondering if anybody has any decent pictures or diagrams of various parts of the Jade. Parts I am...

wineredno1
replies: 27 views: 8,267
radioshark 9th November 2011

Thinking about upgrading my A/D D/A converter. how do I know which converter to buy? Analog to Digital (A/D) or Digital to...

livepast00
replies: 49 views: 2,886
kafka 9th November 2011

Hi, Has anyone on here come across or tried the Lewitt LCT640 mic? LEWITT GmbH

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 5,437
richgilb 9th November 2011

I've got a Lynx AES16 with the Adat L Stream card (legacy from an L22 I used to use) and since I have only 8 channels of AES...

jaffa
replies: 0 views: 572
jaffa 9th November 2011

Hi, I just bought a guitar pedal. (Boss CS2) It only has one single mono out, but I want to run it to on to my Mixers stereo...

Major Tom
replies: 11 views: 714
Major Tom 9th November 2011

Recently received my Allen Heath GSR24M. Enjoying summing OTB, loving the sound and workflow, but would like to make the move to...

YULOGY
replies: 29 views: 4,139
Ramshackles 9th November 2011

I'm going to get a mic to record a female singer. She is very quiet, like a whisper. We record in an untreated room (our...

Jaume
replies: 16 views: 1,994
satellitedog 9th November 2011

Microphone recording example - Compare 16 microphones in 2 mins! - YouTube Pretty interesting. Quite a difference. See what you...

burke111
replies: 1 views: 533
hasbeen 9th November 2011

does it make sense to burn in a NOS tube in a mic pre? if so, is it necessary to have sound running into the pre or is it...

onespecial
replies: 3 views: 1,233
Osis 9th November 2011

Hi, AKG C12 VR any good? Thanks

Spook
replies: 29 views: 17,135
CJ1973 9th November 2011

Hey everyone, Been having a hell of a time understanding spidf and I knew if I can get any clarification, it would be here. ...

johnnycosmic
replies: 7 views: 1,428
oldeanalogueguy 9th November 2011

For singers such as myself who will be struggling with a little sibilance, what vocal mic would you recommend for recording. I'm...

macousticboy
replies: 22 views: 2,393
Liquid360 9th November 2011

Slutz - I'm going to clear some gear to clear some debt. 1) do I need a 414ULS if I have a U87? 2) do I need an Aurora 16...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 6 views: 630
blacklight_uk 9th November 2011

I apologize in advance for yet another interface question, but i've searched many threads and other sites for answers to my...

Iamcory
replies: 8 views: 586
Iamcory 9th November 2011

I have melodyne and had a day of ass with Melodyne causing PT crashes, delayed audio and a list of other Melodynefull activities....

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,087
mattg082 9th November 2011

Breaking news: A large green object with flashing lights has touched down in California. Witnesses describe pleasant,...

Trakworx
replies: 62 views: 10,833
Greg B 9th November 2011

I am considering purchasing a duet and asking for input on if it will work with my system. Have a Macbook pro with pro tools 10...

kevmacco
replies: 0 views: 1,418
kevmacco 9th November 2011

I had this crazy dream last night (really!) that I went upstairs to the attic, and pulled out this 10 band stereo Realistic...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 3 views: 638
PRobb 9th November 2011

I am doing a comparison between Ocean Way Drums Platinum HD by Sonic Reality vs. Superior Drummer 2.0 Music City USA SDX by...

RainbowStorm
replies: 3 views: 5,104
JimK 9th November 2011

So I have heard of some slutz using an outboard pre either tube or solid state in between their pod and converters... I assume...

scottyjneilson
replies: 7 views: 1,165
scottyjneilson 9th November 2011

If you were looking into getting two VISUAL computer monitors what brand and size would you want? Would you get both of them the...

FLR Studios
replies: 11 views: 811
Jay M 9th November 2011

I just recently dug up my old AKG 240 Monitors (600ohms), which I haven't used in years. I was under the impression 600 ohms need...

raymondwave
replies: 4 views: 8,059
raymondwave 9th November 2011
replies: 1 views: 1,919
mikymike 9th November 2011

My converters are Lavry 4496 A/D for capture and D/A's are porting to my Tonelux rig. I also have Digi 192's for digital loops...

engmix
replies: 4 views: 798
psycho_monkey 9th November 2011

Hi guys. Sorry if i post it in this section, but i havent find a better one :) I'd like to ask to the engineers writing on GS,...

DamZ
replies: 19 views: 1,244
Ron Vogel 9th November 2011

I only know of two ways to connect an external preamp to an audio interface, through digital or analog, if both of the gear have...

Zephan
replies: 3 views: 711
CompEq 8th November 2011

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a list of everything I need to rebeuild my OBXA as far as Caps,Trim pots...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 492
skiroy 8th November 2011

can someone please tell me how i can record the pitch bend from my triton to the mpc2500, im using the mpc as the master &...

cedricdavis
replies: 0 views: 486
cedricdavis 8th November 2011

I am having some RF signal coming from my Vintech 273 and not from any other piece of equipment in my studio. Could this be a...

stresstour
replies: 1 views: 830
oldeanalogueguy 8th November 2011

Hi, I'm planning to buy a second hand Control|24. Do I have to get the 192 I/O in order to use the preamps/line, or is it...

erike123
replies: 2 views: 763
matskull 8th November 2011

Hey Everyone!! Hope all is going well with everyone's current projects and having a great weekend! I'm looking to buy...

EvanMyers
replies: 25 views: 2,012
Oberon 8th November 2011

Are these monitors any good? The website here... "Studiospares" Studiospares Aktiv5 Pair of 5" Active...

Backtrack
replies: 0 views: 979
Backtrack 8th November 2011

I know this has been asked a LOT, and I know the only person who could normally answer this question is me, by going to the store...

TeeJayEe
replies: 7 views: 6,937
TeeJayEe 8th November 2011

Hi all I'm in the market for some mix monitors for under £2000. My current two contenders are the Focal Solos and the SE Egg,...

adambones
replies: 4 views: 1,345
adambones 8th November 2011

Can I plug the older MCU into the 1820m midi input and control Cubase 5 with it? Or do I need a separate midi card? Also, I'm...

Esurreal
replies: 0 views: 565
Esurreal 8th November 2011

I'm wondering why Apple or other playback devices haven't implemented some type of software that analyzes each song's db and...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 25 views: 1,514
Ezionjd 8th November 2011

So I have both a Roland Fantom G and Protools 8 and now protools Protools doesn't get used because the Fantom is doing everything...

Kentoby
replies: 4 views: 2,108
No4PCs 8th November 2011

Hi guys, I have a JCM 800 that I think is a 1980's 2203. View the pictures here; Pictures by cbor - Photobucket Any ideas or...

cjb
replies: 6 views: 1,096
InstituteOfNoise 8th November 2011

So, I just sold my mixer (Mackie 24x8) and I'm going to be going mixer-less. I'm going to either put the $ into another...

mactac
replies: 2 views: 593
SveinKB 8th November 2011

My usual MO has been to double track guitars, hard panned, to get a good sound in a rock track. However, on one track we're...

thejdirectorate
replies: 9 views: 1,360
Early21 8th November 2011

How bout a 4 position rotary switch - 0, 90, 180, 270 (degrees) to better control phase relationships. If every console had that...

UPRYZ
replies: 57 views: 3,033
UPRYZ 8th November 2011

Didn't know what forum to put this in. Sorry if this is the wrong one. I need a 1ft female to male 3.5mm extension for my Audiot...

qwerty11
replies: 1 views: 560
foldback 8th November 2011

Good morning Slutz. A quick question for some of you that are in the know about these sorts of things: what song-related credits...

audibleobsession
replies: 7 views: 684
audibleobsession 8th November 2011

Hello. Does anyone know of a unit that is still available to replace the discontinued units of the Presonus firestudio...

tsidewalk
replies: 0 views: 489
tsidewalk 8th November 2011

Hey im very new to this sort of thing and ive just bought a soundcraft notepad 124 mixer and was wondering how id go about...

Analog Skywalker
replies: 3 views: 545
Matti 8th November 2011

Hey guys. I have a question. I have Pro Tools HD9, HD2 cards, Symphony 64 card and a Symphony I/O interface. When I'm using...

KarimKamel
replies: 3 views: 1,263
psycho_monkey 8th November 2011

When mixing I usually smash the vocals with a comp with about 6:1 and a short attack and release time. Any other techniques? What...

mbradzick
replies: 122 views: 17,126
skybluerental 8th November 2011

They have put out a series of dj mixers. I am reading some good hype about them, but has anyone heard anything else? There is not...

lucid life
replies: 3 views: 872
stardustmedia 8th November 2011

Hey guys, "Long time reader, first time 'caller'"! So... I have got myself this JoeMeek OneQ mic preamp, which...

Dramachine
replies: 0 views: 885
Dramachine 8th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search