The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

There are a few threads with this same title but they are all looking for a mic around $1000. I have had dozens of "ok"...

drumdrumdrumdrum
replies: 30 views: 7,206
Fezzle 10th November 2011

Okay, I have the Studiologic VMK188 and have a basic, possibly dumb question about the way the programming works. It comes...

maxiedaniels
replies: 2 views: 920
maxiedaniels 10th November 2011

In the last week or so I've been trying out my pair of Coles 4038's in a spaced pair over the drums. Like I've seen so many of...

Jon Harter
replies: 4 views: 786
Doc Mixwell 10th November 2011

What are the main differences between clip gain vs. volume changes/automation? I know that increasing the volume will simply...

IGive'nTakeInfo
replies: 14 views: 7,778
camus 10th November 2011

Been watching X-files early seasons and I love the Mark Snow soundtrack. I've often wondered which reverb unit they used in the...

raymondwave
replies: 3 views: 847
raymondwave 10th November 2011

I just got a 1176 and am located in europe (230V) Is 230 selected when you can see "230" or when its covered and vice...

theBackwardsman
replies: 5 views: 616
loujudson 10th November 2011

With all the posts with people asking for more analog i/o options, is there some very simple reason we don't see a no-frills box...

fhrussell
replies: 3 views: 613
krheatman 10th November 2011

Hello everybody! So, I'm using pro fire 2626 and pro tools 7.4 cs3. And, it's just not doing the job anymore, I'm gonna...

Salivan
replies: 6 views: 771
Avening 10th November 2011

I have the rosetta 800 and I am thinking about changing it for the Aurora 16 . I record acoustic music mostly and I also have UAD...

bass man
replies: 29 views: 2,459
bass man 10th November 2011

Hi, I have used Cubase for years now and used to be happy with the "sizing applies timestretch" function. That is...

ldn2
replies: 2 views: 494
ldn2 10th November 2011

I want better D/A conversion for summing - 003 D/A converters better than 002? Otherwise I would have no use for the 003 -...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 7,634
eLUX 10th November 2011

Hey Gang - How have you improved your workflow over the years? I am a single musician, playing everything myself using...

baskervils
replies: 27 views: 3,646
musicalnyc 10th November 2011

i searched a while before posting this...if there is already a thread about this sorry and please redirect! i am very curious...

markrmckee
replies: 33 views: 2,085
weezul 10th November 2011

Hi, I'm gonna buy a new pair of headphones for mixing. I own a pair of Pioneer HDJ 2000 today which I use for dj-ing but I...

ramo_and
replies: 4 views: 3,324
ramo_and 10th November 2011

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a dsp card to save computer power. Now I own an Lynx Aurora 8 with Lt ADAT card a Tascam FW1884...

Wakena2003
replies: 14 views: 5,667
bubingaisgod 10th November 2011

Hi everybody! I am a professional Finnish songwriter-producer and until now I've had my songs mixed at other studios, but now...

studiotee
replies: 3 views: 935
George Necola 10th November 2011

I am running my ipod through my crappy behringer four channel mixer. The clicks are panned to one side, samples to the other....

ludvista29
replies: 14 views: 1,244
greyskull 10th November 2011

I believe AKG recently put out another dynamic mic called the D7. It uses a 'varimotion' element and seems to have a humbucking...

barbital
replies: 1 views: 3,434
ciocieao 10th November 2011

I'm trying to decide between Apex 540 or Gauge ecm-87 for the Oktava MJE-K47 Mod does anyone have any Insight on which would be...

zayzay92
replies: 0 views: 2,258
zayzay92 10th November 2011

Solder based TT and long frame have proven their longterm viability. Dsub seems convenient but would be more of a pain to fix if...

johnnyc
replies: 4 views: 693
Rick Sutton 10th November 2011

Hey, I've found that the mixdown exported master does not sound as good as it does played out of the the master buss (played out...

MattMoorman
replies: 1 views: 656
mixonlyITB 10th November 2011

I have 2x Mic-Pre IV (4 channel) units that I'm thinking of trading in for Daking Mic-Pre 500 units + some EQs. Any suggestions...

ResonantMind
replies: 13 views: 1,474
ResonantMind 10th November 2011

so i bought a mixer w/out phantom power (because the seller told me it has) got burned there... anyways... so i bought 2x 6ch...

junejhunkie
replies: 0 views: 457
junejhunkie 10th November 2011

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone knows what FETs Bock use for their 195's? Mine's gone bad and I need to replace it...

bellchilton
replies: 0 views: 927
bellchilton 10th November 2011

Is MP3 format a guaranteed result every time, or does it change depending on what machine is performing the change? Here's an...

FLR Studios
replies: 5 views: 575
FLR Studios 10th November 2011

i have the original radio shack spl meter works fine ***BUT*** it does not go low enough can anyone recommend a meter that goes...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 0 views: 653
oldeanalogueguy 10th November 2011

Basically I have a set of active Behringer monitors that I use for playback, (yes the b-word) and the speaker cable to connect...

stetyrrell
replies: 2 views: 756
theblue1 10th November 2011

I'm planning to sell my AD8000 that was supposedly upgraded to the SE version. Could anyone possibly send me a pic of the main...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 0 views: 624
Matt Hepworth 10th November 2011

I'm about to buy a compressor. I need mono AND stereo compression. I was wondering if there are any issues if you take a stereo...

JakeKalka
replies: 2 views: 495

What is your go to website for info, news, tips, tricks, and interesting innovations in the world of sound/film/music/art and...

npatro22
replies: 17 views: 1,023

I just started a Soundcloud and will be uploading a drum loop or 2 every couple days. I have about 20 Drum loops up there...

MIDIchlorian
replies: 5 views: 1,143
MIDIchlorian 10th November 2011

For those of you in Europe Please help! I have an Acousta mixer, it came to me without a power cable, the replacement came in...

chrisenglish
replies: 5 views: 679
chrisenglish 10th November 2011

Alrighty guys, Just got a 10 piece hearback system with 2 hubs for use with the wedding bands that I work with. Since i'll be...

shycly
replies: 0 views: 866
shycly 10th November 2011

Hello Everyone! I've been looking over the internet for any SPL meter with an alarm... and I found this one : Extech SL130G...

Stevefire
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Stevefire 10th November 2011

I need to look into a good MIDI controller that has a small footprint (ie. easy to gig with). It needs to be 76-keys (88-keys...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 1,551
maxiedaniels 10th November 2011

I know that Capitol has made its "locker contents list" available from time to time. I noticed that in pics from...

mlutthans
replies: 1 views: 703
Steve G 10th November 2011

Just curious. Is it a good place to have a studio? Many opportunities in the business out there? (or anywhere...haha) I...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 538
FLR Studios 10th November 2011

I'm pretty sure I damaged the capsule on mine... anyone ever sent a 416 back to Sennheiser/USA for repair? If so, about how much...

Brickwerks
replies: 2 views: 2,178
Brickwerks 10th November 2011

Hi Guys, I just bought KRK RPG2 6 and an audiobox usb. I run on a macbook. supposedly i just plug in the interface and plug the...

halisray
replies: 0 views: 1,071
halisray 10th November 2011

Hey guys, Im looking to buy a new mic but cant decide. I am looking for a modern bright mic to be use only for vocals, i have a...

John Z
replies: 5 views: 769
kerouac 10th November 2011

Hi gearslutz, i have a couple of questions im hoping you can answer. I would like to know what your recommendations are for a...

mattayl
replies: 12 views: 921
oldeanalogueguy 9th November 2011

I have always been impressed with Definitive Techs home theater BP series loudspeakers. I have a whole house full and they are...

bruceferraudi
replies: 2 views: 794
RKrizman 9th November 2011

Hello! I own a M-480 and a M-120 I want to sell. I am looking for a multiple mic preamp solution to compliment the (excellent...

jahjahlove
replies: 0 views: 772
jahjahlove 9th November 2011

I could use some suggestions on removing the rust from these beauties. DeOxit strong enough? Naval Jelly too strong?...

hasbeen
replies: 6 views: 1,797
Ron Vogel 9th November 2011

Not even sure if there is such a thing? My knowledge of scales and harmony is very rusty and sketchy; I'd like to know more so...

bigbongo
replies: 3 views: 610
bigbongo 9th November 2011

Ahoy all! I came across a thread on here a week ago containing snare samples someone recorded. And these samples are pretty...

martin7475
replies: 0 views: 941
martin7475 9th November 2011

A friend of mine is re-locating to New York, transferring his business here as well, and asked me if I could locate an...

adpz
replies: 1 views: 1,338
loji 9th November 2011

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, sorry if it's...

DiscoBilly
replies: 1 views: 1,566
Frost 9th November 2011

The Story: I have purchased the Blue Kiwi mic right after I sold my Neumann TLM49 and the difference was huge. I was used to...

RobertRyda
replies: 0 views: 691
RobertRyda 9th November 2011

I have been searching for a decent small diaphragm condenser to record acoustic guitar. I have a $40 Nady CM90 that I am...

ahmedomally
replies: 22 views: 16,502
ahmedomally 9th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search