The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,332
Views: 2,332
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been recording power vocal takes in-the-style-of-Bruce Dickinson for the last few days with an SM7B and a GAP73. Everyone...

perform/record
replies: 32 views: 3,481
Ward Pike 24th November 2011

so i got cubase but the time streching is awfull, i wondered if there anybetter ones out there?

complex
replies: 3 views: 1,074
lildrummerboy70 24th November 2011

Looking for a someone to do some drum editing in the Boston area in the next week. Short notice I know but that's all we've got...

Bernard_wally
replies: 7 views: 702
Bernard_wally 24th November 2011

I'm using event 20/20 monitors at present. Home recording enviroment with no wall treatments (yet) What are your thoughts on...

Razor Blade
replies: 19 views: 27,747
theblue1 24th November 2011
replies: 1 views: 600
river 24th November 2011

Hi! So I'm looking for a new audio interface for my iMac. I'm looking to spend a decent amount of money on this and here is...

Benny354
replies: 0 views: 651
Benny354 24th November 2011

During mixing I usually sum 16-24 tracks OTB on my console and I usually have inserts on following tracks: - Kick - usually...

Grin-go-go
replies: 2 views: 897
FreshSkweez 24th November 2011

Hey guys, I'm working on a record of a 70s-sounding hard rock band with a very distinct Brian Johnson-type vocal (of AC/DC ;-)),...

FreshSkweez
replies: 28 views: 1,428
FreshSkweez 24th November 2011

I need to get some mics for toms, and could use some help deciding. I have heard great things about the CAD m179, but since its...

Devon8822
replies: 8 views: 2,482
Aisle 6 24th November 2011

Hello, I have recently bought focusrite scarlett 18i6, but after month of trying to fix it i have still problems with unstable...

jopoxxx
replies: 1 views: 1,089
Chris Focusrite 24th November 2011

just received a 1977 sunn model T amp today. before using it, i want to know what is the polarity switch for? the amp has a 3...

davidfylstra
replies: 2 views: 2,732
Kiwi 24th November 2011

Im working on a mix for a rock 'n' roll band now and I have it in the ballpark sound wise but cant help feel that its a bit...

sundial
replies: 29 views: 2,823
garymusic 24th November 2011

A friend of mine has a 12 channel Mackie board (four channels of xlr plus 1/4" inputs, and 8 channels of just 1/4"...

SDB_12
replies: 8 views: 744
audiotech 24th November 2011

Hey guys, Had a quick question about drum replacement/blending. I recently had my album mixed and I'm pleased with the entire...

Bernard_wally
replies: 1 views: 558
TeamContra 24th November 2011

Does multing on a patchbay affect signal quality in any way? I have a slightly unusual desk (a Cadac A type) which is designed...

jackinthebox
replies: 1 views: 1,395
shortstory 24th November 2011

Hello, I am looking for a new headphone monitoring solution. I have been using someone else's AGK K701s for some time to my...

ilovemusic
replies: 1 views: 1,771
jayfield 24th November 2011

Now my friends, producers/songwriters recently been picked up by famous dance record label since their music is very current and...

blackafgano
replies: 9 views: 790
oldeanalogueguy 24th November 2011

I've been writing/producing/tracking with a band called Surrender Radio for about 3 months now and the last weekend we ended up...

rockitrecordings
replies: 1 views: 1,028
bee 24th November 2011

Im heading out to jam tonight and was wondering if I can get a good sound from the irig for iphone. Id like to put my guitar in...

thedommer
replies: 3 views: 5,877
turtlejon 24th November 2011

Hi I have one ff800 and recently bought one studio konnekt 48. I bought TC for its remote and DSP and the fact that I needed...

sarmad_dehnadi
replies: 1 views: 895
uptoolate 24th November 2011

So, I currently run with a delta 1010 pci interface but I have been considering making a change. Partly to try to tighten up my...

Jacamar
replies: 3 views: 1,109
thepilgrimsdream 24th November 2011

Hey guys I have basically financially destroyed myself with my gear hoarding so I've had to sell up alot of things and now I am...

everytingire
replies: 10 views: 911
everytingire 24th November 2011

I'm frustrated trying to use Ivory Piano in a live setup. it seems that it's always in OMNI mode. Are there other pianos for...

fjo
replies: 2 views: 807
Bodoc 24th November 2011

I can't click on the grid. Some gridlines are fine, others I can't click on in grid mode. When I click on certain gridlines,...

Deleted User
replies: 14 views: 4,347
pseudoswede 24th November 2011

I posted this question on another forum and did not have much luck with answers. Hopefully, I will have better luck here....

I.E.
replies: 2 views: 774
Funcoot 24th November 2011

So i'm in the market for a pre in the 500 series vein. I track a lot of r&b soul stuff, the old school vibe as well as the...

BassTerd
replies: 0 views: 605
BassTerd 24th November 2011

I tried a Rickenbacker 360/6 the other day and fell completely in love with that thing. Loved the way it felt and it sounded...

petsematary
replies: 15 views: 10,300
s2sturges 24th November 2011

Hey all Looking for a little advice on how to get my Akai Mini to work correctly with Ableton 8 Live. Now I have figured...

infernox
replies: 0 views: 828
infernox 24th November 2011

Rocksmith: one cable makes any guitar a peripheral real guitar training on the PS3......

rack gear
replies: 29 views: 3,075
rack gear 23rd November 2011

A lot of people are looking forward to this video game. Here is a small video (watch in HD if poss) about the making of the music...

rectifier
replies: 24 views: 1,370
Darc 23rd November 2011

Hey guys, Looking at setting up a studio for a company and they're giving me a budget of £18k! I know this amount isn't going...

stickguitargirly
replies: 8 views: 587
Kiwi 23rd November 2011

I have a question... If I want the ssl sound and I cant afford an ssl console, the xrack can help me but... What could be...

Johnny Paez
replies: 1 views: 667
kittonian 23rd November 2011

I just acquired a great sounding AKG d19 with no mic clip. Anyone know what I can use with this? Thanks in advance. j.

jlproductions
replies: 1 views: 986
Peller 23rd November 2011

I am a singer/songwriter and up til now I have recorded all the instruments when I write a song. Programming drums, playing bass,...

TBarrnes
replies: 2 views: 619
Kiwi 23rd November 2011

I saw a similar thread, but I would like to resurrect this issue. Does anybody know of a 24CH ADAT "Lightpipe" optical...

logicll
replies: 9 views: 1,051
PhilDW 23rd November 2011

dont exactly know where to post this.. my right neumann kh120 monitor started rattling a bit, and now its just plain noisy....

sunnyb
replies: 1 views: 868
ECOMAD 23rd November 2011

2 AKG 480B pointed at the same spot of the back of an upright piano, about 4 feet back, 3 feet high. One is going into a BUZZ...

DavidKakon
replies: 27 views: 3,648
Serkhochian 23rd November 2011

Im new to the Les Paul world. Is there just as many variations with body construction and wood types as Strats. Do they make Les...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 14,085
kirkhawley 23rd November 2011

Hey slutz.. My current monitoring chain is Ns10s through quad 405 + Mackie HR624s(mk1) and I do hiphop meets what the hell not...

6th_World
replies: 4 views: 576
6th_World 23rd November 2011

I've had these headphones for several years and have taken good care of them. However, the left side where the wire comes in has...

Alan S
replies: 1 views: 2,321
Alan S 23rd November 2011

Yes, that's right -- it's another monitor thread. But let me get this right out of the way: I'm not asking for opinions about...

Synth80s
replies: 17 views: 1,759
Fleaman 23rd November 2011

I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to figure this out - turns out I'm going to need some guidance. I have a...

twotonbrick
replies: 2 views: 976
twotonbrick 23rd November 2011

Okay so after browsing it seems a lot of people here agree that mixing into compressors on the master 2-bus is a legit and...

Mardi Gras
replies: 74 views: 6,988
teo 23rd November 2011

Ok I have ran my own little studio for a year now with justa MAC and a project mix. Recently a friend who had his own studio...

padaddyof3
replies: 2 views: 646
padaddyof3 23rd November 2011

Anyone have experience with both amps? How do they compare? Virtuoso lead tones? Hi-gain metal tones? Clean...

bryan k
replies: 1 views: 1,233
bryan k 23rd November 2011

What would you consider to be an acceptable (good) noise-floor in an analog connection? Non-balanced, and balanced. What is to be...

Sk106
replies: 3 views: 796
Jim Williams 23rd November 2011

Hey guys, one of my DJ friends recently had a feud with SoundCloud, putting out his remix of Rihannas "We Found Love"...

blackafgano
replies: 11 views: 3,367
GearOnTheGo 23rd November 2011

Hi Everyone, I'm looking at investing into some better mixing monitors for a small/medium room I've converted in a control room...

Caatalyst
replies: 29 views: 1,685
Slikjmuzik 23rd November 2011

Hello! ** Upfront sorry for a stupid question, I just want to be sure to connect my gear in the most proficient way possible....

BitseK
replies: 4 views: 706
BitseK 23rd November 2011

Has anyone experimented with this? going DI from the guitar and recording. The pickup/pre is suppose to emulate mics at various...

fender4593
replies: 0 views: 494
fender4593 23rd November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search