The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just bought Krisiuns latest album The Great Execution. The whole album was recorded analog on tape by Andy Classen and I think...

theunknown
replies: 14 views: 1,640
theunknown 14th November 2011

I currently have a MXL genesis. Looking at an SM7B and an AT4047. I imagine that the 4047 would have a more similar sound to the...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 8 views: 2,361
Openreel24 14th November 2011

I remember spending $1200.-- on a DAT (a what?) mezed Tascam DA-40 Digital Audio Tape DAT Deck Master Digital Recorder | eBay

logicll
replies: 9 views: 1,179
chiasson 14th November 2011

Hi all I'm in Sydney, Australia and we're about to get to the hottest part of the year. So far my gear seems to be pretty warm...

Squidy
replies: 4 views: 626
Squidy 14th November 2011

Hello, I want to buy audio interface, and mics, i think about SP C4 MKII (pair) and LEXICON OMEGA STUDIO, but now i can add ...

Dominiqued
replies: 3 views: 1,143
Dominiqued 14th November 2011

"Studiospares" Securack 2U at Studiospares does anyone know how these actually work? I emailed them but with no...

Joe_caithness
replies: 2 views: 771
exel 14th November 2011

I'm looking for some headphones for the studio..I record/mix on a laptop using ableton so I can't always rely on my studio...

GLJdrew
replies: 4 views: 1,368
mikeg09 14th November 2011

Okay i get some money soon and i was hoping to get a mixer for tracking drums/guitars etc for when i get a studio in the future...

complex
replies: 3 views: 843
complex 14th November 2011

I think the transformers coupling could act as some noise wall ?

Musician
replies: 21 views: 1,457
SCHROEDER 14th November 2011

I really need help finding a good sound using amp sims. I have an Epiphone Les Paul running through a DI box. I have Guitar Rig 4...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 14 views: 5,979
gingataff 14th November 2011

Just picked up this one on vinyl and am loving the sounds. There's of course all the usual suspects playing on it plus some...

Makinithappen
replies: 25 views: 3,185
Makinithappen 14th November 2011

Hey everybody, I'm new to the site, and thought someone on here could help me out. I have some audio background, but I'm stumped...

DZellz
replies: 0 views: 1,523
DZellz 14th November 2011

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Shinedown "The Sound of Madness" and absolutely love the production, especially...

Webb
replies: 17 views: 6,613
fooman 14th November 2011

How do I transfer the license of an Ilok that I lost to a new one? I feel like this is a really stupid question, but I've done a...

Boombyeyeah
replies: 6 views: 2,813
Boombyeyeah 14th November 2011

Hello, Yes I know...ANOTHER thread on the sm7b! :) I read loads of threads on here about the SM7B and generally it seems that...

drumdrum
replies: 13 views: 1,470
RightOnRome 14th November 2011

Hi everyone, In Logic, I have an ambient piece using which consists of one MIDI track. I'd like to have different stereo...

attocean
replies: 5 views: 896
attocean 14th November 2011

so i just bought a Mackie 32 channel mixer and i want a good mid range sound card to allow me to run it into my laptop (macbook...

pezz3000
replies: 2 views: 476
pezz3000 14th November 2011

So im sitting here watching a horror flick (insidious for those of you who care), and I am loving the feelings the audio it...

JoRillo
replies: 0 views: 458
JoRillo 14th November 2011

And just to answer your questions, yes i did use the search function, but the supply's I'm talking about here were not discussed...

sameal
replies: 8 views: 2,271
sameal 14th November 2011

DI?

would I gain any improvement recording direct bass having a DI like the JDI in front of my vintechs? What would I gain from...

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 705
cinealta 14th November 2011

Am i the only one getting annoyed at how often this seems to be used in the last couple of weeks? First we had Slate Digital,...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 58 views: 4,487
soulstudios 14th November 2011

With the vast array of Monitor options, hoping i can get some perspective based on the specific application I'm looking to equip...

mikeshep
replies: 0 views: 435
mikeshep 14th November 2011

What are good studio monitors, or even higher end consumer speakers, that make everything sound GREAT. I'm not looking for...

newguy1
replies: 4 views: 652
Slikjmuzik 14th November 2011

I think its important to keep overall perspective of our priorities so I have below a chart I feel reflects the amount of...

Diegel
replies: 13 views: 1,036
couch11 14th November 2011

Hey guys n girls, I'm looking at stereo compressors, mainly for drums and i've seen an orban 424 vca compressor/gate/de esser...

hank bucket
replies: 10 views: 9,707
Doctor Rockter 14th November 2011

You make music that makes u happy ur a pro!

celerysux
replies: 20 views: 1,273
Fezzle 13th November 2011

Have you compared these eqs? which one would be more versatile? peachh

KIDBILL
replies: 2 views: 743
KIDBILL 13th November 2011

I barley received my new monitors recently and now couple days later one of my friends was messing around with the woofer pushing...

Jigmastermind
replies: 2 views: 1,103
Jigmastermind 13th November 2011

Hi folks, I couldn't find a matching thread for this issue. I just installed a new tape into my RE 201 and its acting funny....

nickziemann
replies: 2 views: 564
nickziemann 13th November 2011

Does the Mbox Pro work with older versions of PT ? Like 7.0 ?

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 420
ScumBum 13th November 2011

Hey guys, I just took delivery of a DBX 160X that I won on ebay and am giving it a test to make sure everything's ok, but it...

trevoire520
replies: 3 views: 1,001
trevoire520 13th November 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Today I finally got around to hooking up my Alphalink, but I couldn't get any input into Protools. I ran a mic into an API...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 4 views: 751
DrFrankencopter 13th November 2011

I'm curious how prevalent counterfeit gear is? I'm looking at a Sennheiser 416 Shotgun on Ebay and it is selling for $750 NEW...

OdellsIPA
replies: 4 views: 1,011
Ross H 13th November 2011

Saw these guys in London a few days ago. Wow! Of course they've been going since the early 60s. The current incarnation,...

guy1
replies: 5 views: 564
oldeanalogueguy 13th November 2011

Hello everyone! First, let me explain my situation. I have MV 8800, bass and few other toys. I'm looking for an interference...

loopzilla
replies: 4 views: 592
MasterCrab 13th November 2011

After reading many, many threads on ITB mixing. Picking many brains on the subject. 7 years ITB mixing, and I'm still unhappy...

RusRant
replies: 56 views: 7,773
RusRant 13th November 2011

Heeyyy, the new version of the BC 1 is finally out and I wonder if anybody has thoughts to share about whether the Mark II-model...

Doctor Rockter
replies: 1 views: 1,226
Doctor Rockter 13th November 2011

Zoom Q3-HD*: first impressions. Why the Q3*? Reviews showed disappointment in the video, but the initial bugs seem to have...

Adrian Heath
replies: 0 views: 855
Adrian Heath 13th November 2011

Do you know how the Fireface 800 are calibrated in the +4 and High gain modes??? I think that +4 is -9dbfs=0Vu and High gain...

lectric
replies: 2 views: 936
lectric 13th November 2011

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an audio interface to use with my Macbook Air 2011. Basic requirements: 1. Recording an electric...

Audiophile192
replies: 7 views: 1,773
yellow_matter 13th November 2011

Hey everyone im trying to work on this set up on my macbook pro 15 inch loaded and cant seem to get it running in garageband. am...

TOhDoubleD
replies: 3 views: 1,325
Yenrah 13th November 2011

Hello, I recently discovered a piece of gear but I forgot what it was called! It was like a Mackie Big Knob in which you could...

LGK_Dude
replies: 10 views: 1,407
seclusion 13th November 2011

This might be a silly question, but was wondering if there is any difference in having my monitors on their sides or standing...

AryehKunstler
replies: 17 views: 1,797
mattssons 13th November 2011

I work from my laptop and am sick of dealing with all my cords etc when wanting to sit on my couch. Do you think its possible to...

JCM123
replies: 5 views: 2,379
JCM123 13th November 2011

Hello all, I'm putting together a small studio in my home and want to grab a solid mic for vocals mainly, first. I know there...

MGoers
replies: 13 views: 1,152
kittonian 13th November 2011

This is my little dilema Reading about this mic, I have found advises avoiding the 635N for their new capsule magnets, due lower...

manzini
replies: 1 views: 2,637
camus 13th November 2011

Hi again guys , I have been searching all the web and slutz archive, I have also written to waldorf however all my efforts result...

Murat Lahur
replies: 1 views: 641
Murat Lahur 13th November 2011

O.K. kind of a nonsense title. But seriously, I discovered this track on youtube: Jonathan Richards "Bittersweet and...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 703
gearstudent 13th November 2011

I'm really quite confused and surprised. I have not been able to find really much at all online, even here at Gearslutz...

supo
replies: 1 views: 975
supo 13th November 2011

There was a guy who was comparing a SD 788 vs a Nagra vs some outrageously priced (think it was mixer). It was a vocal...

supo
replies: 0 views: 490
supo 13th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search