The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I'm trying to sell my HD rig with everything listed below. Not sure how much to let her go for. New Mac Pro, i7, I...

KennyS
replies: 2 views: 508
passmore 15th November 2011

Hi Guys Could not find much info about this EQs . Except the obvious difference ( shelves, freq , 495 being also stereo etc ......

bass man
replies: 3 views: 2,045
matucha 15th November 2011

Forgive the question but if I didn't know I wouldn't ask. My thinking: hdmi cables doesn't matter what brand etc because it's...

Icetea335
replies: 6 views: 775
oldeanalogueguy 15th November 2011

Hi I have a question about the Focusrite Isa One. It is a 2 channel preamp with both microphone out and a di out. Cane I use the...

eagleman
replies: 2 views: 1,082
eagleman 15th November 2011

My mixes sound great on my studio monitors, but havent been translating as well on laptop speakers. Would a purchase of Auratones...

lucasmusic
replies: 1 views: 450
Facepalm 15th November 2011

Can I darken and thicken up the distortion on the Golden Age Pre73 with an input transformer swap/mod? If so, which one is best...

MattMoorman
replies: 7 views: 2,366
the C.L.A. 15th November 2011

Hello. I am just starting out and I need to purchase my first ever monitors for my home studio, and have been considering the...

Bonhilda
replies: 10 views: 1,186
Wiggy Neve Slut 15th November 2011

Just curious if anyone here uses headphones for band rehearsals? I use a rolls 4 channel headphone amp with direct sound ex-29...

ruanddu
replies: 19 views: 23,241
zzzxtreme 15th November 2011

Taking centre stage on millions of mobile devices around the world, 'Robot Roadies', the new rock-themed app for iPhone, iPad and...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 491
The Press Desk 15th November 2011

Hey guys, Firstly, I hope this thread is in the correct forum - apologies if not, this is my first post! I've worked as a...

Brass Knuckles
replies: 0 views: 596
Brass Knuckles 15th November 2011

Hello! I want to buy been in used pair of o300d But: one monitor(say left) made in Germany, and second made in Ireland.,, They...

SKlogic
replies: 5 views: 803
John Willett 15th November 2011

Hi Guys, I'm on the look out for a new stereo EQ and I've been testing out the Neve 8033. The funny thing is that all of the...

boingrock
replies: 3 views: 911
boingrock 15th November 2011

I had been searching for an economical solution for having my recording light turn on/off whenever I hit Record/Stop in my DAW....

glenn_jr
replies: 1 views: 1,271
glenn_jr 15th November 2011

I am a student currently building my rig at home. My dilemma right now is which control surface to purchase. Right now, the two...

Of Sound Mind
replies: 4 views: 3,135
Dot. 15th November 2011

So, what is the cheapest mic and/or vocal chain you would pick to record Morrison/Plant? What mic would you choose, money aside?...

asdfdsa
replies: 14 views: 1,314
asdfdsa 15th November 2011

I've always wondered about this. If you only could use one compressor the rest of your life for everything (tracking, buss,...

Providence
replies: 51 views: 4,572
prologicmusic 15th November 2011

Im new to the forum, and im less than knowledgeable about plenty of gear. I have a Daking MPO, and I will be upgrading my DAW...

Travis Bickle
replies: 13 views: 1,563
Travis Bickle 15th November 2011

I'm doing a school project and am looking to buy a classic API knob. API turned me down. Anybody know where I can get one?

alexw_scott
replies: 11 views: 3,110
AllAboutTone 15th November 2011

Looking for mic pre for mic pre trade. Any takers? email me at [email protected]

pctechjustin
replies: 0 views: 601
pctechjustin 15th November 2011

Hi, I was wondering if its possible to use my US2400 to control both RME Mixcontrol and PT10 in a session? The US2400 is working...

mani1147
replies: 0 views: 427
mani1147 15th November 2011

Can someone please explain or - even better - demonstrate what comb filtering sounds like. Obviously it's not a good thing, but...

Dayo
replies: 18 views: 10,880
vernier 15th November 2011

hi all have a question about a problem I'm having with my MXR Carbon Copy pedal. I've had it for only a little over a year and...

bouzoukijoe1
replies: 8 views: 3,844
kafka 15th November 2011

I am an audio engineering student and am currently building a project studio. I want to purchase a tube preamp that will last for...

Viv Savage
replies: 12 views: 1,480
VO Guy 15th November 2011

Hello, I was recording some guitar tracks today in a studio which a friend of mine owns. Every so often we meet up and I do some...

drumdrum
replies: 54 views: 3,436
drumdrum 15th November 2011

Hey everybody, thanks in advance for any help! I suck at mixing (at least the low end) I am using KRK Rokit 5 monitors (i know...

Flusso
replies: 1 views: 626
voodoo4u 15th November 2011

any videos on programming analog synths?

loscolorados
replies: 8 views: 2,333
loscolorados 15th November 2011

Bob Marley- Could you be loved - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNt1svsnak&feature=related Here are a few of my...

CJ1973
replies: 0 views: 587
CJ1973 15th November 2011

I picked up a pair of Event 20/20s the other day. As my first pair of powered monitors I was a little confused with there being...

SuperLuigi
replies: 2 views: 593
theblue1 15th November 2011

EDIT: Some pictures a few posts down OK......, so low and behold I've got the opportunity to buy an original SSL 4K E series...

Benmrx
replies: 14 views: 3,371
s.d.finley 15th November 2011

There are so many posts about the AKG 414's famed CK12 brass ring and it's sound qualities in comparison to today's model but...

Crazyeyes
replies: 5 views: 1,313
Diegel 15th November 2011

Since I am relocating, I haven't had my gear setup for awhile in a professional manner. I have been composing though and one...

Vintageidiot
replies: 2 views: 637
Vintageidiot 15th November 2011

Alright - I have a school project I just got done (rough draft at least). I am suppose to do a 3 minute audio story with 5...

JoRillo
replies: 0 views: 432
JoRillo 14th November 2011

Hi I'm looking to upgrade from some very basic gear (M-Audio 2496 and ART Tube MP) to a mid-range setup. My next steps were...

mcgruff
replies: 10 views: 1,014
Dean Roddey 14th November 2011

Hey, Id like to get a few ideas on setting up my recording room with a few lights and effects. Im looking for strobe effects...

freebeer187
replies: 5 views: 735
Kiwi 14th November 2011

I've got a terrible case of GAS, always have, probably always will. Lately I've realized that I've been using some of my hardware...

SCSI
replies: 4 views: 758
famousbass 14th November 2011

Hi there, I'm doing some mastering using Logic Pro 9. Everytime I bounce my final master I can hear a click at the beggining...

polbb
replies: 1 views: 652
JoRillo 14th November 2011

I am traveling in the UK right now and my iLok broke. I just got an RMA from iLok and they need me to send them the broken iLok...

relaxo
replies: 2 views: 906
ark 14th November 2011

I've heard a lot of rhetoric both online and offline about certain guitars now being illegal and such. I thought I'd post some of...

autodidactic
replies: 95 views: 7,367
Animus 14th November 2011

Hiya! I am asking this because I watched a Waves online video (the guy's name escapes me) and he mentioned that he always lines...

fooman
replies: 11 views: 1,366
Fletcher 14th November 2011

Hello fellow slutz, I just thought I'd try my luck on here.. Basically a load of gear has just come and I've had the...

maverickrenegade
replies: 5 views: 567
SCSI 14th November 2011

I'm looking to expand 'out of the box' a little by mixing using my Soundtracs 16 channel desk ( by the way: have read the...

stidders
replies: 0 views: 1,329
stidders 14th November 2011

EMI MIXING CONSOLE BOARD MIXER SUMMING DESK FROM VINTAGE NEVE API TRIDENT STUDIO | eBay Still, you would need a deep pocket to...

dxavier
replies: 2 views: 1,825
always_ending 14th November 2011

I'm doing a really tricky mix right now, a band that has a percussion guy that plays tom variations over regular rock drums. I've...

theBackwardsman
replies: 5 views: 768
Cheebs Goat 14th November 2011

Just like the title says. If you haven't tried it, please comment elsewhere, like here...

scoring4films
replies: 109 views: 23,287
starlodgestudios 14th November 2011

Hey guys, Ok so this is my first thread, and I apologise if it has been covered before...I have tried searching for it but...

bigadd0
replies: 0 views: 1,392
bigadd0 14th November 2011

I have a mechanical problem with my AT4050. When I move it from side to side, I can hear that there's a small loose part inside...

marcinstereo
replies: 2 views: 871
hasbeen 14th November 2011

Hey there slutz , I've bought a new pair of CMS 40's 11 days ago..And they are fantastic :) However I am a little confused on...

Murat Lahur
replies: 5 views: 2,173
cyjanopan 14th November 2011

I'm looking for a low- to mid-budget used analog recordingconsole and stumbled over the mitec EX a few times. They look good -...

denne
replies: 1 views: 3,747
CliveKent 14th November 2011

How valuable is micing the bottom of the toms for overall tonality? Increased fullness? Greater depth? Do you mic em? Thoughts /...

asdfdsa
replies: 70 views: 8,114
recordinghopkins 14th November 2011

Hi Friends! I'm thinking about to purchase a preamp Universal Audio Twin-finity 710. In my studio I already have Avalon 737sp and...

jonas tatit
replies: 10 views: 4,610
Earcatcher 14th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search