The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,282
Views: 2,282
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I am going to do some guitar re-amping. What do you think should work the best? To use the preamp's hi-z instrument input...

runesig
replies: 4 views: 1,073
robertshaw 30th November 2011

Just picked these up over the last few weeks, picking up another 38 tomorrow as a spare/backup machine. My MRL gets here...

ckswartwood
replies: 0 views: 974
ckswartwood 30th November 2011

I have been really digging on this one... I am working on putting a live show and album together that will feature heavily...

timstoel
replies: 7 views: 3,102
timstoel 30th November 2011

After i tested many mics i 'm tending to buy a u87 ore the tlm67. I liked the tlm 67, because of it's roughness sound, a bit more...

lukas82
replies: 7 views: 1,815
zakco 30th November 2011

I want to connect both my interface and my mixer to my monitors. I have Mackie HR824s and in the manual it says to not connect...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 659
HSLand 30th November 2011

Hi guys In college I am studying sound design and tools needed for it as a solo project. I'll be creating a website discussing...

AdamJamesIX
replies: 2 views: 1,465
timstoel 30th November 2011

Need a vocal comp for smooth but often rapid-fire male pop vocal (somewhere between Bruno Mars and Jason Mraz maybe) I've been...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 50 views: 6,467
cgarges 30th November 2011

I want to get the hell off of my computer. I'm looking for a 16-channel mixer that I'll leave my synths and samplers connected to...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 814
HSLand 30th November 2011

Just heard that Mike Elizondo is the producer of upcoming Mastodon album. I always thought Mike was that great session bass...

Tom Hakala
replies: 11 views: 2,238
mdme_sadie 30th November 2011

Hey guys, Really digging the advice around here! In the next couple months as part of my new recording project I'll be tracking...

Ravenant211
replies: 9 views: 1,154
Ravenant211 30th November 2011

My vocal chain is shure sm7b to great river then one of these comps any suggestions, recommendations??

JDavis
replies: 8 views: 1,825
pan60 30th November 2011

Hey folks, * Working to record an acoustic album featuring a nice Collings OM and my male voice (in Ryan Adams Heartbreaker,...

shawntp
replies: 5 views: 1,947
shawntp 30th November 2011

Beta 57a REAL VS. Beta 57a FAKE Identical Settings Throughout. (ie. same gain, same channel, same cable, etc.) First few snare...

The Pitch
replies: 0 views: 458
The Pitch 30th November 2011

I'm learning that compressors have the ability to do a lot of great things. What are some of your favorite compressors in terms...

babydaddymusic
replies: 8 views: 1,246
kafka 30th November 2011

I am wondering how using different rooms/reverbs on different tracks will sit in the mix. My instincts tell me that if I recorded...

Devon8822
replies: 5 views: 1,331
chris carter 30th November 2011

I've noticed the phase inversion button on a lot of plug-ins. Mostly stereo delay plug- ins and stereo analyzers. I am talking...

gritzildino
replies: 17 views: 4,692
adeptusmajor 30th November 2011

Believe it or not, I asked my wife to go to the local GCto pick up a keyboard I had ordered. Typical to GC there was a screwup...

Joe1871
replies: 2 views: 3,327
kstackm 30th November 2011

Hello all Gearslutz!! As of yesterday I've ordered my first copy of PRO TOOLS 10! As a long time Cakewalk Sonar user, I'm a bit...

btbed
replies: 5 views: 586
btbed 30th November 2011

Just getting back into the recording thang out here in NC and just did a quick little clip. I was wondering what you guys thought?

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 674
James Lugo 30th November 2011

Hi guys , I just bought a Yamaha p-2200 for some NS-10's . Though it appears that one of the caps to attach the speaker cable...

Brett 123
replies: 4 views: 1,760
Brett 123 30th November 2011

I've had my own home project studio before, years back, so I'm no stranger to setting things up and recording myself. That being...

hereticskeptic
replies: 3 views: 964
hereticskeptic 29th November 2011

The MookTronics PDI 500 3 An Interview With Ben Mook And A Review By pan60 pan60 First, tell us about...

pan60
replies: 9 views: 2,296
pan60 29th November 2011

HI slutz ! Just to share my experience here and hear if it's some usual or not .... I bought some excellent plugins , waves ,...

Jeezo
replies: 10 views: 3,684
RKelly 29th November 2011

i just got a 003rack+and i was wondering if you could daisy chain it to another one in order to have more audio outputs?

jeanpgv
replies: 3 views: 677
psycho_monkey 29th November 2011

Hy guys! I have a question for all you audio people out there. Do you think that improvements in car audio (surround sound...

Shrum
replies: 12 views: 699
Shrum 29th November 2011

I've searched the forums for discussions on this record. I can't find anything. I know Dave Sardy did it and to me it is a...

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 0 views: 527
ThatGuyintheBack 29th November 2011

I just bought a used Digi 192 io and am having trouble connecting it to my mac pro. The unit came with no manuals. Is there a...

loganm72
replies: 1 views: 576
Ruudman 29th November 2011

hello, subject is on the plan, and it seems like have read all of FF UC related threads, but still have some not fully...

gearsalt
replies: 4 views: 1,439
Masaaki 29th November 2011

Anyone know of the best alternative to the discontinued and hard to find used Sansamp Classic, as used by Tchad Blake - closest...

drumrunner
replies: 11 views: 11,161
Kiwi 29th November 2011

Happy Sunday all... I need to buy a very cheap compressor for a public address system. Would like to keep it under $150.00...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 52 views: 6,527
littlesicily 29th November 2011

Hi guys I'm currently upgrading my home studio. I want to get some new headphones and will be using a Quad 404. I'll be using 2...

synkopated
replies: 25 views: 5,645
travisbrown 29th November 2011

My and my wife have bought a huge building so now I finally can have a big control room. So now I want some large full range...

Jadestar
replies: 11 views: 1,017
jnorman 29th November 2011

hey guys what types of desks sound good when pushed/clipping. Is it a matter of valve and analogue desks? or is it just trial and...

Moscow
replies: 9 views: 943
erikdrink 29th November 2011

Hi. I'm hoping I can get some help from someone. I want to record my band when we're playing live shows. I don't like the...

BeMoJe
replies: 5 views: 1,291
BeMoJe 29th November 2011

I HAVE NEVER USED A MIC IN MY HOME SET UP AND I HAVE A RODE NT1 WHICH I HAVE HAD FOR A WHILE AND I THOUGHT WAS BROKEN SO I BOUGHT...

Paul Fiasko
replies: 0 views: 818
Paul Fiasko 29th November 2011

He folks - not trying to stir anything up - I was looking at a few different mics to try out as my new vocal mic. I noticed a...

shawntp
replies: 0 views: 1,317
shawntp 29th November 2011

How many of you mix without large mains? How do you deal with frequencies that you can't hear? We tracked a rock song for a...

McPhaul
replies: 20 views: 1,409
Bristol_Jonesey 29th November 2011

Hello, In the studio, we have some cool tube tech, avalon, focusrite, neve, yadada gears. But many time, at mixdown, they get...

salvator
replies: 7 views: 771
Franalog 29th November 2011

So, I finally got my patchbays hooked up and my rig is fully functional. It's not a very impressive list, but it's fun: 1) Logic...

babydaddymusic
replies: 25 views: 2,678
babydaddymusic 29th November 2011

Ok, I know there's a really old thread with a similar picture, but I had already gone through the effort of merging the pics when...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 9 views: 1,375
O.F.F. 29th November 2011

I've been working with various entry level monitors for years (NS10M, Roland DS-7, Truth 2031A, Tannoy Reveal and more), however,...

gilwe
replies: 17 views: 7,836
auxReturn 29th November 2011

I have a Fender Bassman 100 and just bought a Matchless Spitfire head. What do I need to know about finding cabs for these? I...

aj633
replies: 13 views: 3,352
Jim Williams 29th November 2011

I was impressed with how this track was realized and particularly how the drums are tight, propulsive and weighty while not...

creegstor
replies: 8 views: 1,935
DJRock78 29th November 2011

So after 2 years of begrudgingly working towards a liberal arts degree, iv decided to give that up and pursue my true passion for...

brownwonda
replies: 47 views: 2,585
oldeanalogueguy 29th November 2011

the threads I can find on here seem to be either dealing with tracking or single track processing. Also, most are dealing with...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 10 views: 2,886
Apollo Soul 29th November 2011

Was wondering what you all are using as your settings on an LA 610 for some direct bass? i have an SR1200e ibanez i just got...

trock
replies: 6 views: 4,533
trock 29th November 2011

Greetz all, I was just wondering, is there a way to test monitors/speakers/headphones with a sound file (containing whole ...

denialists
replies: 1 views: 517
audiotech 29th November 2011

Any veterans out there care to offer some advice on safely shipping devices that contain tubes? Thanks!!!

steveschizoid
replies: 1 views: 417
hasbeen 29th November 2011

Yesterday I was listening to this classic album for the first time on headphones. Some exciting studio trickery going on there....

vaas
replies: 2 views: 1,530
vaas 29th November 2011

@ Hello i am looking for an internet widget to embed with direct url links for myspace. Problem there all mp3 and stream at all...

onepercentfree
replies: 0 views: 486
onepercentfree 29th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search