The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

arranging/mixing a hip-hop record for the first time in quite awhile, starting next week. looking for suggestions for badass new...

sound_music
replies: 2 views: 959
sound_music 19th November 2011

Can anybody give me some advice of changing the tube in my tbone sct700. i found something of changing the tube in the sct800...

nstu
replies: 0 views: 745
nstu 19th November 2011

Hello, i'm newbie slut here! I kindly aks you for help in identification of this tube mic: ImageShack® - Online Photo and...

niewiem
replies: 1 views: 697
waxx 19th November 2011

I am not a bass player and just got one so i can learn and put my own bass on my songs i am a guitar player and have the above...

trock
replies: 13 views: 947
.:On The Rock:. 19th November 2011

can anyone tell me diferences in sound between that 2 mics? I own 4 of km84 and i am familiar with that kind of sound...but...

Splico
replies: 9 views: 5,896
supo 19th November 2011

Hey everybody. Can any body PLEASE tell me how to achieve that super fat synth sound that comes in right at about 00:13 seconds...

tay13
replies: 6 views: 1,256
tay13 19th November 2011

I'm working on creating a drum sample library along with Phoenix-based producer/engineer Jamie Woolford. If anyone is...

DavePiatek
replies: 2 views: 686
DavePiatek 19th November 2011

Anyone have any info about this mic? Pros, cons, good for any particular instrument? Many thanks, Emil

me.p
replies: 0 views: 609
me.p 19th November 2011

anybody feeling like these knobs suck? I have had to replace a few of them so far. They seem to just stretch and tear like...

passenger
replies: 0 views: 728
passenger 19th November 2011

I can't find my copy of which internal jumper setting terminates Word clock! would love to loose the the T conectors and...

ddageek
replies: 1 views: 747
WalkoftheEarth 19th November 2011

Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place, but here is the question, do you think that a recording and mixing engineer...

pasnu
replies: 12 views: 1,021
FloorFiller23 19th November 2011

About 2 years ago, there was a video posted on this forum of a young black singer with cool hair covering Shotgun by JR. Walker...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 397
brill bedroom 19th November 2011

Is it possible to bypass the mic pres on a mbox 3 mini?

kevgees
replies: 6 views: 2,060
psycho_monkey 19th November 2011

Anybody who's heard it yet, please give a review.

rogernumber2
replies: 1 views: 1,741
Hansest 19th November 2011

So basically I just got my axiom pro61 a month ago and I've been learning how to play piano and singing in the time since but I'm...

urielpie
replies: 2 views: 541
JL. 19th November 2011

... I know there are other forums for classifieds and acoustic treatment, but I thought this would reach the people that might...

SRS
replies: 14 views: 1,712
Cegor 19th November 2011

Hi gearslutz. Where in the world do you find a corrugated 2.5 micron ribbon for replacement of a torn ribbon?

Esurreal
replies: 10 views: 1,173
Matti 19th November 2011

I need some WBS M470A channel strips for my console, so if any one has some let me know? i´ll buy them, if you have a nice price...

atomicohm
replies: 1 views: 1,264
Foodogsoup 19th November 2011

I was given a couple Micro FX compressors and I am looking for a manual for them. I know the company is Valley International but...

johnlowry
replies: 3 views: 2,214
DoubleDoug 19th November 2011

In particular, I am looking at studying gear and techniques used by folks such as Bert Russel Berns, Jordan 'Jerry' Ragovoy and...

CJ1973
replies: 0 views: 597
CJ1973 19th November 2011

Still got all cassette tapes of the past stashed in a box – about 50 or so. Finally decided to get my thumb out and copy them...

Sk106
replies: 12 views: 1,669
Matti 19th November 2011

Does the frequency response of ribbons really help get that warmth and softer high end when recording to digital? Especially on...

Unknown soldier
replies: 45 views: 3,458
Unknown soldier 19th November 2011

My buddy Jason Isbel, formerly Drive By Truckers just had their van and trailer stolen getting ready to gig Dallas.. Here is the...

Gutz
replies: 14 views: 1,989
Gutz 19th November 2011

I just have a small home based studio. Over the past few years I've bought a bunch of low-mid priced mics, all of which have...

dontsimon
replies: 5 views: 690
mcgruff 19th November 2011

With the vast array of Monitor options, hoping i can get some perspective based on the specific application I'm looking to equip...

mikeshep
replies: 11 views: 732
mikeshep 19th November 2011

hey guys I recently did some demo sessions a year or two ago and have been trying to open them, but to no avail, I do not own pro...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 629
MarkRB 19th November 2011

MOTU Tech link posted on: 2011/09/15 Still no response as of today. The promise a service level of 1-2 days. Sure I could...

Convectuoso
replies: 3 views: 871
jruberto 19th November 2011

Hey there Slutz. I was just wondering what you guys do when you're recording to make all the comped vocal takes sound similar so...

DavidStarz
replies: 31 views: 3,585
decocco 18th November 2011

I signed up to this forum after finding very little about this mixer I just purchased, hoping to get some opinions on it and...

heshbreakfast
replies: 3 views: 2,892
briguy1960 18th November 2011

I've always wondered what these would look like put together, but I cannot find a photo of them anywhere, so I put them together...

Benprogfuse
replies: 5 views: 8,517
otobianki74 18th November 2011

Hi all. My first post in this forum. I've learned quite a bit from lurking here - thanks to everyone who has contributed to my...

Keith Sylvester
replies: 1 views: 753
bogosort 18th November 2011

Has anybody used these two monitors since the port issues have been fixed? I'm looking at the A7Xs for my first pair of...

Sri Vishnu
replies: 4 views: 20,760
ARIEL 18th November 2011

Are you allowed to sample hardware and sell sample libraries without permission from the manufacturers? Do they get royalties? ...

Sotsirc
replies: 7 views: 2,717
Animus 18th November 2011

My friend Tom's video of him play a cover of Radioheads, Karma Police, went Viral all over the world... We hit 87,000 viewers on...

ResonantMind
replies: 5 views: 909
113568 18th November 2011

hey! i will make my first experience with reamping this week and there are some things i would like to know about the whole...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 3 views: 863
fooman 18th November 2011

to get a job in a studio and i dont mean paid i just mean a job?

complex
replies: 6 views: 846
gogar 18th November 2011

Does anybody here have a racked up unit, or know of a place I could rent one for like 1-2 days? Even unracked but functioning is...

warhead
replies: 1 views: 574
tinlunchbox 18th November 2011

Hi! Recently I have been having a problem during tracking and I wanted to check with you guys if anyone have been through the...

Wesma
replies: 12 views: 1,040
bogosort 18th November 2011

Anybody have any insight into this? I love the sound of the UAD Studer plugin but don't own a UAD card myself, and don't want...

Worlez
replies: 6 views: 1,601
Tube World 18th November 2011

Master guitar recording at AIR Studios' weekend masterclass - 26/27 November AES Sustaining Member AIR Studios is offering AES...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 924
Facepalm 18th November 2011

Is anybody here into Steve Tibbets, or has anybody even heard of him? He's a guitarist from Minneapolis who released a bunch of...

mahler007
replies: 4 views: 576
emrr 18th November 2011

A local store has a couple of these for sale and i'm thiking of getting 1 or 2 of them. Are there any plug-in ( for PT HD )...

vudoo
replies: 13 views: 22,748
James Wilsey 18th November 2011

hello is there a website where i can search through every sample cd / dvd / library ever created ? listen to demos, etc.....

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 661
bensaddiction 18th November 2011

Hey, all! Been tracking rhythm electric guitar and I get a fizzle/crackle at all volumes thru my monitors (Event TR8s) as a...

Fat Pastor
replies: 4 views: 1,267
Fat Pastor 18th November 2011

Hey! Ok, not really a competition or thread asking which is better...but I want to hear the difference in sound. I plan to pick...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 3,497
SWAN808 18th November 2011

Hi Folks. I need some inspiration. Over the years I mix my songs myself and sometimes stuff for friends. If I could afford a...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 59 views: 3,995
Mr.HOLMES 18th November 2011

Hi SlutZ! I was wondering... …let's say a guy decided to upgrade his Apogee Ensemble + Dangerous Music D-Box setup…and want...

Maxharpseal
replies: 0 views: 656
Maxharpseal 18th November 2011

I fancy trying out using a grotbox to reference mixes against my Focal Solo 6Bes and I came across these. Would anyone be up for...

Joe_caithness
replies: 3 views: 2,564
Speeddemon 18th November 2011

lately ive been doing a LOT of low shelfing. i have a tendency to like really warm tones in most instruments (ie bassy!), so i...

sunnyb
replies: 2 views: 941
jp22 18th November 2011

Which one works better for you? Curious..

jp22
replies: 2 views: 367
jp22 18th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search