The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys Im looking at going into the analogue domain, i make house music and I'm pretty much in the box apart from analogue...

tank1978
replies: 2 views: 1,172
TonyBelmont 22nd November 2011

Just curious... I understand what the advantages are of having ten lugs over eight, and I am aware that the additional lugs...

charlie12125
replies: 16 views: 7,662
charlie12125 22nd November 2011

I am thinking about buying the Portico 5033 and was wondering how I can get one unit to work across the stereo bus. Will I...

Firemans Run
replies: 5 views: 971
-tc- 22nd November 2011

Hello! I have a modest setup of a studio. I really like the sounds I'm getting, but I lose the zest once I make the final pass...

Tweekhead
replies: 4 views: 701
Tweekhead 22nd November 2011

I'm in the middle of a mix and decided to break my Ilok (why not). After going online and seeing my options I'm sending the...

Johnm73
replies: 2 views: 608
Jack Ruston 22nd November 2011

If your control room is really acoustically dead, how about making a sort of headphone mix for yourself by inserting a impulse...

Sotsirc
replies: 14 views: 1,385
ryst 21st November 2011

I'm wondering if I should keep my Lexicon PCM-80 or sell it (and whittle my studio even further down). I have all the Lexicons...

cjtmuse
replies: 6 views: 1,023
cjtmuse 21st November 2011

Hi there! Does any one know what headphones are those in the picture?? Thanks..

atomicohm
replies: 1 views: 540
-tc- 21st November 2011

I might be getting rid of my MOTU 24 I/O and cut back quite a bit on # of mics and pres/comps etc and get down to where I have a...

filthyrich
replies: 4 views: 666
mcgruff 21st November 2011

Did a little searching and found the following recommended tech and need their contact info in anyone want to help or PM...

Renge Miyauchi
replies: 5 views: 927
thenoodle 21st November 2011

Any ideas for how to house stompboxes or similar devices in a rack?

Laozi
replies: 6 views: 1,179
Laozi 21st November 2011

A few months ago, my friend who is a really great acoustic musician, asked me to mix an album for him. It is a slower-paced,...

cassnate6259
replies: 224 views: 17,237
Multicore 21st November 2011

Thinking of picking up an excellent condition (well, except for the one following issue) Otari 5050 B-2HD (ser: 78003215 H,...

Renge Miyauchi
replies: 14 views: 1,522
Renge Miyauchi 21st November 2011

I have a question about the Art Voice Channel. I noticed it has ADAT in/out. I have a Digidesign 192 I/O interface and I was...

awhitebeats
replies: 0 views: 709
awhitebeats 21st November 2011

Team, I can seem to find a spacer/extender to add to my stereo mic bar so that I can have one mic over the other for proper...

Laker2611
replies: 4 views: 1,229
Laker2611 21st November 2011

Hi all, I bought a sixties combo organ, form the Philicorda brand. it has internal speaker(s?). would you consider miking...

paperback writer
replies: 6 views: 850
paperback writer 21st November 2011

I have been playing with a minimal mic set-up trying to capture a more open and deep drum sound. I know alot of guys suggest...

bdunard
replies: 32 views: 3,610
MicDaddy 21st November 2011

The Deluxe Reverb seems to have a good reputation for taking pedals, both the vintage and reissue versions. Considering getting...

deathletter
replies: 3 views: 1,112
drbob1 21st November 2011

Hi everybody, if we have a look to different reverb (hardware /plug-ins) we realize there are reverbs for lots of instruments...

Red Baron
replies: 22 views: 2,822
Red Baron 21st November 2011

Line mixers seem more like a marketing scheme to me than anything. I've heard the shootouts, but I'm skeptical, especially when...

ColinMakesTunes
replies: 13 views: 1,757
BillSimpkins 21st November 2011

All in the title I suppose! Love some feedback from anyone who has had these made, preferably in Ireland..... 1)What is the sort...

lolalola
replies: 0 views: 461
lolalola 21st November 2011

I've got like a million compressor plugins, I actually have no idea why I bought them all, I'm really only using one or two of...

LSD-Studio
replies: 2 views: 1,175
LSD-Studio 21st November 2011

sorry i dont have any to share, but was hoping to see a thread with videos of new or old or cool gear seen at aes 2011... Feel...

ianbryn11
replies: 19 views: 2,252
Jules 21st November 2011

We are looking to replace some of the Roland V-Drum pads at work (we have several TD-8 kits). Would PD-7 pads work fine? As they...

Tommuel
replies: 5 views: 1,400
Tommuel 21st November 2011

Background: I began music making all in the box with ableton (electronic music). After a couple years found this to be rather...

IRA
replies: 11 views: 1,399
tonnu 21st November 2011

I have to decide between: -Martinsound Multimax EX + MonitorMax -Dangerous ST + SR The idea is to have a setup that allows for...

davi
replies: 2 views: 862
davi 21st November 2011

It doesnt matter how much time I spend trying to place it just right , it always just sounds like a dull thud. I got frustrated...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 200 views: 16,422
bee 21st November 2011

hi all, i've got a question regarding the copyright of a recording. here's a scenario i'm trying to understand the legalities...

rjd2
replies: 7 views: 897
oldeanalogueguy 21st November 2011

To give some background...I have been making hip hop instrumentals for about 10 years or so. I was doing a bit of recording here...

3rd Degree
replies: 1 views: 707

I have to give Beesneez credit. I had a bad experience with an Arabella Studio series mic with a noise problem which was sent...

Beiteltjie
replies: 39 views: 4,280
Greg B 21st November 2011

Thinking about adding summing and more eq's to my arsenal but which way would you guys suggest? Route A: (Summing) Speck...

MREVOL
replies: 6 views: 763
Mr. Light 21st November 2011

yea title says it all, still pawning over new mics, think until my cupboard is full i will always be diddlydoo I do love buying...

serious
replies: 3 views: 2,526
jchas 21st November 2011

Hi, it's late but I cannot sleep, so I will dare and make this -stupid?- question: Do you remember in stereo? I'm pretty sure...

ruidostudios
replies: 53 views: 2,136
Liquid360 21st November 2011

I have a macbook pro + focusrite saffire pro14 + KRK Rokit 5's and when I have more than two tabs open my monitors crackle...

musicandme
replies: 0 views: 487
musicandme 21st November 2011

So bad news for me. There is something I need to finish tracking vox on and time is not exactly on my hands. The craddel (shock...

themainbitch
replies: 5 views: 578

ok i relize that the 2 outside speakers might be "B" speakers and the 2 inside speakers might be the "A"...

daveybasso
replies: 5 views: 628
3rd Degree 21st November 2011

Hey all. Been a while since I posted. I'm trying to work a summing mixer into my set up. I think I have it sorted out, but wonder...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 2 views: 590
Pasta4lnch 21st November 2011

Hi. Been reading about different studio monitors for a while now as I'm looking to buy some. Anyway, I was reading the...

_OFU_
replies: 1 views: 1,202
bastawa 21st November 2011

The only stereo set of mics that i have right now are 2 AT2020s, im looking to make a bit of an upgrade but in total would still...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 543
thepilgrimsdream 21st November 2011

I can't figure it out... here's a vid. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Aubrey Plaza, Part 1 (5/6/11) - Video - NBC.com

bee
replies: 6 views: 2,133
MannyTheAvatar 21st November 2011

What if bands created their own sonic picture... I had this idea that I thought might be interesting. I know it's nothing new...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 14 views: 1,154
decocco 21st November 2011

Monitor choice dillemma. Can you help me decide? K, here's what I have narrowed the field down to right now -Yamahas (no sub)...

mikeshep
replies: 1 views: 592
mikeshep 21st November 2011

what do you guys think of these models? what are the differences? and also how do they compare to one another? deciding which to...

souldesertion
replies: 12 views: 3,680
3rd Degree 21st November 2011

Anyone ever do a comparison? Best D/A? Been using my phone as a music player and getting ready to get a new phone. Android...

Flymax
replies: 2 views: 1,523
daveybasso 20th November 2011

Okay...help me! I have a friend with a ton of keyboard gear, and he needs help getting all of them to work together with Logic....

mattjhuber
replies: 2 views: 1,132
Kiwi 20th November 2011

I'm going to pick up some computer speakers for my recording computer to A/B with my monitors and just looking for some...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,154
fastlanestoner 20th November 2011

I am a self-produced song writer with a small project studio and I have a small problem. I have a very simple setup: PC...

Lights
replies: 12 views: 953
theblue1 20th November 2011

Hey So I'm looking into buying a new synth. Right now my main board is a Juno G, so i'm looking for something ANALOG, with...

passname
replies: 3 views: 1,460
code green 20th November 2011

Current rig: iMac (quad 3.4GHZ i7, 16GB RAM) Pro Tools 10 + CPTK 2 + plenty of plugs Steinberg MR816x EL-8 Distressor...

EddieTheRed
replies: 5 views: 674
cinealta 20th November 2011

First off, I'd like to say Hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum, but I'm sure it'll be extremely helpful. Alright, so my...

Mikey V
replies: 4 views: 937
Mikey V 20th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search