The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just acquired a great sounding AKG d19 with no mic clip. Anyone know what I can use with this? Thanks in advance. j.

jlproductions
replies: 1 views: 984
Peller 23rd November 2011

I am a singer/songwriter and up til now I have recorded all the instruments when I write a song. Programming drums, playing bass,...

TBarrnes
replies: 2 views: 614
Kiwi 23rd November 2011

I saw a similar thread, but I would like to resurrect this issue. Does anybody know of a 24CH ADAT "Lightpipe" optical...

logicll
replies: 9 views: 1,044
PhilDW 23rd November 2011

dont exactly know where to post this.. my right neumann kh120 monitor started rattling a bit, and now its just plain noisy....

sunnyb
replies: 1 views: 861
ECOMAD 23rd November 2011

2 AKG 480B pointed at the same spot of the back of an upright piano, about 4 feet back, 3 feet high. One is going into a BUZZ...

DavidKakon
replies: 27 views: 3,641
Serkhochian 23rd November 2011

Im new to the Les Paul world. Is there just as many variations with body construction and wood types as Strats. Do they make Les...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 13,955
kirkhawley 23rd November 2011

Hey slutz.. My current monitoring chain is Ns10s through quad 405 + Mackie HR624s(mk1) and I do hiphop meets what the hell not...

6th_World
replies: 4 views: 573
6th_World 23rd November 2011

I've had these headphones for several years and have taken good care of them. However, the left side where the wire comes in has...

Alan S
replies: 1 views: 2,308
Alan S 23rd November 2011

Yes, that's right -- it's another monitor thread. But let me get this right out of the way: I'm not asking for opinions about...

Synth80s
replies: 17 views: 1,751
Fleaman 23rd November 2011

I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to figure this out - turns out I'm going to need some guidance. I have a...

twotonbrick
replies: 2 views: 972
twotonbrick 23rd November 2011

Okay so after browsing it seems a lot of people here agree that mixing into compressors on the master 2-bus is a legit and...

Mardi Gras
replies: 74 views: 6,923
teo 23rd November 2011

Ok I have ran my own little studio for a year now with justa MAC and a project mix. Recently a friend who had his own studio...

padaddyof3
replies: 2 views: 642
padaddyof3 23rd November 2011

Anyone have experience with both amps? How do they compare? Virtuoso lead tones? Hi-gain metal tones? Clean...

bryan k
replies: 1 views: 1,225
bryan k 23rd November 2011

What would you consider to be an acceptable (good) noise-floor in an analog connection? Non-balanced, and balanced. What is to be...

Sk106
replies: 3 views: 790
Jim Williams 23rd November 2011

Hey guys, one of my DJ friends recently had a feud with SoundCloud, putting out his remix of Rihannas "We Found Love"...

blackafgano
replies: 11 views: 3,358
GearOnTheGo 23rd November 2011

Hi Everyone, I'm looking at investing into some better mixing monitors for a small/medium room I've converted in a control room...

Caatalyst
replies: 29 views: 1,672
Slikjmuzik 23rd November 2011

Hello! ** Upfront sorry for a stupid question, I just want to be sure to connect my gear in the most proficient way possible....

BitseK
replies: 4 views: 701
BitseK 23rd November 2011

Has anyone experimented with this? going DI from the guitar and recording. The pickup/pre is suppose to emulate mics at various...

fender4593
replies: 0 views: 493
fender4593 23rd November 2011

Hello, I'm new here so hi to everyone! I've searched the forum but couldn't find any answers to my problem. So here goes,...

Gradius
replies: 0 views: 920
Gradius 23rd November 2011

Hello everyone, Are there, by any chance, mono to stereo adapters for tt cables? Here is the situation: I have SH...

Abbas Alshafai
replies: 8 views: 1,005
a zombie 23rd November 2011

I have a 4 x 12 stereo only Ampeg cabinet that i want to re-wire to function as a MONO cab. each speaker is 16 ohms. by re-wiring...

davidfylstra
replies: 4 views: 973
Colonel Blues 23rd November 2011

Hi, I want to add a sub to my Tannoy system 12 Monitors. Room is about 36 sqm, heavilly trapped, down to 300ms @ 40hz. Now i...

jrp
replies: 0 views: 870
jrp 23rd November 2011

Hi guys, hopefully looking for some guidance here. I'm experiencing some strange electrical noise that's clearly being caused by...

agoraphobia
replies: 0 views: 628
agoraphobia 23rd November 2011

Okay let me tell you what's going on. I've been using PT HD 2 TDM system pcie cards for quite some time never had a problem with...

alligator
replies: 3 views: 697
alligator 23rd November 2011

I'm currently running the Symphony I/O (8 Analog I/O + 8 Optical I/O) definately going to expand to another module or get an...

alligator
replies: 0 views: 454
alligator 23rd November 2011

Many people here track to tape, dump to PT, and then mix either ITB or through a console. I've noticed that most of you that do...

Quint
replies: 27 views: 7,444
Zep Dude 23rd November 2011

Hey I was just wondering. If you buy a 61-key keyboard and then connect a keyboard controller that has 88-keys, will you be able...

MusicIzlife
replies: 5 views: 1,000
desotoslo 23rd November 2011

WOW i didnt know this mic was THAT awesome sounding!, glad i ordered 4 of em =D Musicians freind has them now for 199! people...

daveybasso
replies: 1 views: 815
RightOnRome 23rd November 2011

recorded this at a night club last night.....i know the reverb is annoying, but i wasnt responsible for the sound... give me a...

takman
replies: 21 views: 1,230
takman 23rd November 2011

My name is matt and I have been basically a Lerker here mostly because I'm a little shy and am not the best AE. I use to be...

secretscar
replies: 11 views: 824
oldeanalogueguy 23rd November 2011

I'm a VoiceOver guy that produces radio commercials. I'm hoping to get some feedback on some quality earbuds. The work I do...

Mevo2
replies: 3 views: 691
cubivore 23rd November 2011

...which is on right now, I'm paying more attention to gear reviews and testing Slate VCC and Kramer Master Tape which are doing...

Aaron Miller
replies: 0 views: 633
Aaron Miller 23rd November 2011

I'm interested in maybe buying a DA7. *I currently am using an M-Audio Projectmix I/O. *I am using Pro Tools 10 and Logic Pro 9....

Davidpotesta
replies: 2 views: 909
Brian Carter 23rd November 2011

Just bought 2 pairs of these cans on ebay for $550 delivered, thinking they will be fine for tracking. (vocals in a small booth)....

Marko Oj
replies: 5 views: 1,202
jayfield 23rd November 2011

I've collected a good deal of vintage gear over the years (check the studio gear list), but lately I find myself a bit less...

Zep Dude
replies: 3 views: 858
alexstringer 23rd November 2011

tl;dr Will a single RNC work okay for two mics? I'm the producer/"dj" in a hip hop group with two rappers. I want to...

lowboy
replies: 9 views: 711
lowboy 23rd November 2011

Hey gs. I've been using a Neumann M147 on vocals for quite some time now and cant ever seem to get that perfect take. Seems like...

obbie01
replies: 4 views: 901
lynyrd 23rd November 2011

Hi everybody. I'm in serioous need of a miracle of great proportions I'm currently in the searcho of my missing U67 micropohone...

chema1686
replies: 0 views: 447
chema1686 23rd November 2011

YouTube - ‪Foster the People Performs "Pumped Up Kicks"‬‏ It's the pad that you hear in...

QuadWing
replies: 4 views: 3,362
QuadWing 23rd November 2011

Hello I hope this is the right section for this sort of question, I've been thinking of getting a hard drive for my asr 10 since...

michaelasr
replies: 0 views: 589
michaelasr 23rd November 2011

So at what point of your careers did you start seeing money from mixing or producing? And how did get your first job? I'd like...

celerysux
replies: 35 views: 2,830
AwwDeOhh 22nd November 2011

Just bought the Avedis MA5 off of a fellow gearslut and was able to test it out today on a few clients. Was extremely impressed...

prologicmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,716
hereticskeptic 22nd November 2011

I just got my first FMR product. Small, cute, can't wait to try it. I will compare it to different plugins. Here is a picture...

tenkas
replies: 10 views: 2,812
tenkas 22nd November 2011

Well it's almost Xmas time. I have dear loving in-laws and other relatives that will struggle and fail mightily to come up with a...

Lights
replies: 16 views: 1,006
DCtoDaylight 22nd November 2011

So, I finally got my patchbays hooked up and my rig is fully functional. It's not a very impressive list, but it's fun: 1) Logic...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 522
RiF 22nd November 2011

Hey people. I'm a music technology student from Ireland. For my final year project I'm building a vocal effects unit in Max MSP...

MickOR
replies: 0 views: 464
MickOR 22nd November 2011

I've been wanting to get a tuning plugin but not really sure which one to get. I know a lot of people get multiple plugins and...

dickyrader
replies: 4 views: 3,214
RiF 22nd November 2011

i need some good tube gear i love tube pres, but im without any right now. i had some hamptones andi regret selling them. and i...

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 2,971
warhead 22nd November 2011

Howdy, I've taken a photograph to illustrate the issue, apologies for the quality of the photograph also. I don't have a...

Hammy Havoc
replies: 13 views: 13,320
theblue1 22nd November 2011

112 organic, real handclaps (35 solo claps and snaps, 77 'gang' claps with 4 to 7 musicians clapping together): FREE...

Boogaju
replies: 5 views: 1,363
Boogaju 22nd November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search