The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am currently between studios and won't be recording or mixing again before Christmas week at the earliest. I catch myself...

andychamp
replies: 6 views: 683
boomer81 1st December 2011
replies: 9 views: 2,112
bensaddiction 1st December 2011

I noticed alot of people removing extra windscreen from lcd's to open the sound up?The ksm 32 has 3 screens and was wondering if...

jourdan11
replies: 49 views: 3,774
PDC 1st December 2011

Team, I'm currently using Guitar Rig 4 for my amps when recording because of the classic noise/neighbors issue + not having...

Laker2611
replies: 0 views: 746
Laker2611 1st December 2011

Hey guys - I'm a long time lurker, first time poster... I've got the JBL LSR-4300 series in 5.1 connected via AES/EBU - I...

Henrychowmix
replies: 0 views: 558
Henrychowmix 1st December 2011

I have this really neat custom upright gold mica and copper mirrored piano. To hear it correctly when you play it the...

StarfishMusic
replies: 4 views: 790
StarfishMusic 1st December 2011

Loaded Slate FX-G mastering plug in. Loads fine, sounds fine, but when I "X" out of the plug to hide it back in the...

Ross H
replies: 2 views: 866
drBill 1st December 2011

take 16 channels of x rack, randomly press all switches, and turn every knob - then time yourself on a recall..... sad I know,...

DannyMac
replies: 0 views: 446
DannyMac 1st December 2011

Has anyone here got a phone number or direct email for the folks at Little Blondies? I'm trying to order a pair but have a...

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 0 views: 549
ThatGuyintheBack 1st December 2011

so we have all sorts of old used 2inch tape reels.. we'd like to know how to go about clearing them... we have this plug in...

Sean TM
replies: 7 views: 682
Sean TM 1st December 2011

Paul Cantrell's piano recording method: Microphones performer/recorder gives his method listen to his examples has links to...

oldeanalogueguy
replies: 0 views: 549
oldeanalogueguy 1st December 2011

What is the most effective method of testing/checking the phase when micing an acoustic guitar with multiple spaced mics? I find...

Devon8822
replies: 15 views: 4,836
MarkRB 1st December 2011

Hey, i did post this in another forum but thought this place might shed some light aswell :) upgrading my studio this and...

BartM
replies: 2 views: 3,550
BartM 1st December 2011

I recently purchased the Emotiva XDA-1 DAC. Before I did I read every review I could find. Many of them stated that after 72...

WandaS
replies: 34 views: 6,930
Aural Endeavors 1st December 2011

YouTube - Snoop Dogg In The Studio With Katy Perry Working On "California Gurls" Okay Slutz. Let's do some summaries....

CJ1973
replies: 134 views: 33,635
Alrod 1st December 2011

I just have a quick question: what is a good foot pedal controller that sends midi data over USB to a computer to turn on an off...

IRA
replies: 1 views: 486
drbob1 30th November 2011

Most of my home studio recording is DI (guitar preamps, keys, V-Drums, etc), so my mics mainly get used in live situations. Jazz...

TexaCali
replies: 5 views: 1,473
j2dafo 30th November 2011

These two items are almost the same price and what do you guys think would be a much more worthy addition to a studio? On...

socaldirtgods
replies: 0 views: 657
socaldirtgods 30th November 2011

Looking for a line level phase adjustment tool. Anyone compare these two units? Aside from the Radial box being a bit less...

junior
replies: 40 views: 10,773
trustyjim 30th November 2011

hello is that a limiter ? a compressor ? is it digital ? or analog ? it sounds awful most of the time, but when mixing...

invalidusername
replies: 2 views: 825
invalidusername 30th November 2011

Hey guys, pretty excited, just started up an online mixing service. Just wanted to get a bit of feedback on whats on there so...

Cerpintaxt
replies: 29 views: 2,766
88fingerz 30th November 2011

How much time do all you slutz spend on documentation per day?

minutiaman
replies: 2 views: 417
Fletcher 30th November 2011

Hi! In my project studio I have been recording with a spl channel one that has a dedicated headphone section. You can control...

Noise Commander
replies: 5 views: 1,675
chrysb93065 30th November 2011

I am new to using h/w inserts and I am having much trouble. I read on the PT reference guide that the hardware outs, need to...

JakeKalka
replies: 5 views: 528
JakeKalka 30th November 2011

Just want to make sure I get levels set correctly. I've worked on a few hybrid rigs before, but never set one up, so... Just...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 13 views: 633
LPP 30th November 2011

Hi everyone! I am just getting started with recording and I am just learning what I can as I go. I was wondering some advice on...

fatt
replies: 13 views: 923
vcs3 30th November 2011

Looking at a couple of Adcom GFA-5300 amps Wondering if the GFA series amps are all pretty much as good, or, the same, from...

Pchicago
replies: 12 views: 17,341
asylumdigital 30th November 2011

I am looking for a turntable under $300 to do some sampling. Im looking to get some good audio out of it and would like to...

I.E.
replies: 10 views: 855
O.F.F. 30th November 2011

So I'm looking to add another guitar amp to my current collection. I currently own: Ampeg Fliptop Musicman 65 head Soldano...

drastic
replies: 34 views: 2,119
PhilDW 30th November 2011

Hi just been having a noodle on my voyager & came across a preset number 9 in bank B, called "Filtroid...

getmethough
replies: 0 views: 461
getmethough 30th November 2011

The left channel input meter of my 2192 is showing an approximate -20dB difference from the right channel. Clip indicators,...

minutiaman
replies: 0 views: 500
minutiaman 30th November 2011

Just a quick note, may expand later, this interface works like a charm with the Yamaha. I've got the ADAT card, turned both on,...

drbob1
replies: 0 views: 493
drbob1 30th November 2011

What instruments are usually miked stereo? Is there a reason why some instruments are miked stereo and others aren't? Does it...

dickyrader
replies: 19 views: 1,488
zakco 30th November 2011

hey slutz , Could somebody tell me differences between Telefunken W690 and W691 or maybe another option boom....

obetech
replies: 4 views: 3,431
belu 30th November 2011

Since it's my first time with a lunchbox, I'm trying very hard to believe right now that I'm just missing something, and I...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 16 views: 1,570
Apollo Soul 30th November 2011

This post may be in the wrong place so moderators move it if you want I am just starting to discover ambisonic recordings and I...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 3 views: 737
-Noodles- 30th November 2011

Hello Boys and Girls, I am a newbie hear and just wanted to say that I am super excited to be on this forum with a new thread,...

dkamm
replies: 0 views: 538
dkamm 30th November 2011

Most here apparently agree i'd be pretty much just fine going with a pair of Tannoy Reveals, or 6.5s ...or Yamaha 50s or 80s ......

mikeshep
replies: 14 views: 1,817
mikeshep 30th November 2011

had a problem over the weekend with the lunchbox, we were tracking vocals and trying different mic preamp combinations. i...

gouge
replies: 3 views: 1,010
gouge 30th November 2011

I have to record an institutional product video voiceover. Setting suggestion on tracking? Tnx

mnstudio
replies: 0 views: 552
mnstudio 30th November 2011

Here's a link to the lecture. Great stuff. Lecture: Tony Visconti (Madrid 2011) - Part 1 on Vimeo

sunrobot
replies: 4 views: 1,182
jeremyglover 30th November 2011

I need to know once and for all, if usb and firewire matters with your soundcard. Technically there is no DSP going on, but for...

illuminati
replies: 1 views: 521
travisbrown 30th November 2011

I'm running a Mytek Stereo96 AD to my RME multiface via Spdif, and then the RME is connected to my PC through their HDSP card...

dysenterygary
replies: 13 views: 1,147
BigKD 30th November 2011

Hi I am going to do some guitar re-amping. What do you think should work the best? To use the preamp's hi-z instrument input...

runesig
replies: 4 views: 1,070
robertshaw 30th November 2011

Just picked these up over the last few weeks, picking up another 38 tomorrow as a spare/backup machine. My MRL gets here...

ckswartwood
replies: 0 views: 967
ckswartwood 30th November 2011

I have been really digging on this one... I am working on putting a live show and album together that will feature heavily...

timstoel
replies: 7 views: 3,091
timstoel 30th November 2011

After i tested many mics i 'm tending to buy a u87 ore the tlm67. I liked the tlm 67, because of it's roughness sound, a bit more...

lukas82
replies: 7 views: 1,805
zakco 30th November 2011

I want to connect both my interface and my mixer to my monitors. I have Mackie HR824s and in the manual it says to not connect...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 656
HSLand 30th November 2011

Hi guys In college I am studying sound design and tools needed for it as a solo project. I'll be creating a website discussing...

AdamJamesIX
replies: 2 views: 1,460
timstoel 30th November 2011

Need a vocal comp for smooth but often rapid-fire male pop vocal (somewhere between Bruno Mars and Jason Mraz maybe) I've been...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 50 views: 6,452
cgarges 30th November 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search