The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For all you LA slutz.......be greatful for your battery back up power.....I am !! heh...........that was fun last night!!. Power...

Buss-me
replies: 2 views: 695
Buss-me 1st December 2011

We are doing a movie and need to record different sounds for post production audio. What do you think about the following...

jujufactory
replies: 6 views: 4,929
jujufactory 1st December 2011

It's strange but seems that there are not a lot of solution about sound card wiht 16 IN and a minimum of 12 OUT. No virtual but...

Floydpaint2000m
replies: 4 views: 3,110
DAW PLUS 1st December 2011

we need to get nuendo to recognize ssl axiom machine control... have heard everything from a 25 pinto 9 pin to usb converter......

Sean TM
replies: 1 views: 591
DAW PLUS 1st December 2011

Hey guys I'm starting a new project this coming saturday recording in a protools 9 hd3 studio with a large live room. Im...

DisforDorian
replies: 41 views: 3,755
Cb Media 1st December 2011

I think i read somewhere the classic mode has the attack and release of the dbx 160. However i cant find this info on the sonnox...

solidstate
replies: 7 views: 4,398
ramil 1st December 2011

Is it ok for me to run my analog mixing board's master 2buss into a line in on my interface for monitoring? Need to find a way to...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 583
HSLand 1st December 2011

Hi, I thought to drop thread here, as this is more 'busy' subforum then mastering one, here is thread...

Red Mastering
replies: 0 views: 634
Red Mastering 1st December 2011

I am about to run a THD hotplate on my Fender Super Reverb Reissue. The attenuator didn't really come with any good instructions...

DRUMS_
replies: 7 views: 2,207
weyhjordan 1st December 2011

Hey everyone, I'm really starting to want a console for my studio but have to be honest, I have never used one. I really love...

anemicrock
replies: 11 views: 1,384
anemicrock 1st December 2011

Can anyone identify the mics used on the guitar in this video? thanks in advance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zYY_LsUfQ

broccolirobert
replies: 3 views: 1,467
broccolirobert 1st December 2011

Hello, I just Bought a Mk012 MSP6 pair, and I have a doubt regarding the freq sheet, I'm not quite sure how to read the three...

distante
replies: 7 views: 1,219
distante 1st December 2011

I did check previous threads but the power issue was never really answered. I have the original BX10 which I use live at small...

RD57
replies: 0 views: 2,795
RD57 1st December 2011

Good hype man, I can't wait to hear this. ?uestlove on the new D'Angelo album with him and Pino Palladino on it: "The...

brill bedroom
replies: 2 views: 1,455
soulata 1st December 2011

Hi! I am using these monitors for two years already. My feel of these monitors is somewhat mixed. I would like to share some...

HomeProducer
replies: 5 views: 1,527
Tube World 1st December 2011

The manual for my Studer B67 tape recorder is a masterpiece in swiss engineering documentation, and lists almost every screw in...

peter plessas
replies: 2 views: 2,131
peter plessas 1st December 2011

So I've been talking to a few colleagues in the business and have heard several suggestions on buying gear individually opposed...

WhiteRhino
replies: 10 views: 737
theblue1 1st December 2011

I know they are great sounding machines, but am I going to be dealing with a maintenance hog? I don't know much about keeping...

Matt Grondin
replies: 7 views: 1,387
chet.d 1st December 2011

Norway is an extremly expensive country. I'm having a hard time dealing with the insane pricing on pro audio gear. Let me give...

SveinKB
replies: 11 views: 768
erikdrink 1st December 2011

I have 2 Coles 4038s, though I am interested in experimenting with recording drums in Mono (maybe with stereo room mics - i have...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 4,013
brill bedroom 1st December 2011

What do you good people use ? I constantly have an urge to get more monitors ... must stop ! I got 5 sets ... Adam S4X-H, ...

mac black
replies: 2 views: 2,332
tomdarude 1st December 2011

I'm looking to invest in a live sound rig, and I've been looking into tons of speakers especially ones for a cheap price. I came...

JoeyRBR
replies: 1 views: 2,822
silentsky 1st December 2011

alright guys! im going to be working on recording some local acts performing live in a little local studio as a promotional...

glennyb
replies: 0 views: 460
glennyb 1st December 2011

I'm connecting my RME Multiface with a Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 A/D/A converter using the S/PDIF connectors of the...

silentsky
replies: 0 views: 2,126
silentsky 1st December 2011

Anyone compared the two? I have gotten great results with a 4033 and En-Voice on my voice. So I thought the 4047 at least be a...

FutureLegends
replies: 30 views: 11,630
Tube World 1st December 2011

I'm doing some stuff for a church and they're very specific about mic placement for the organ. Basicly I need to get a pair of...

nept
replies: 5 views: 840
Matti 1st December 2011

Run DMC, Beastie Boys Studio Buys New Space With Private Equity - Bloomberg.com Run DMC, Beastie Boys Studio Buys New...

thethrillfactor
replies: 19 views: 6,116
DIGI ENT 1st December 2011

Hey there.. I am torn between these 2 monitors.. I am due to upgrade from my krk rp 8 g2's but really am not unsure.. I have...

dannyrowbotham
replies: 2 views: 1,571
Kyle_PL 1st December 2011

When I am not working on my own productions I work for a community outreach program, introducing music performance and production...

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 546
ReubenTobias 1st December 2011

I'm curious, since we're in the process of doing all of our paperwork. How many of you run your studios as formal corporations?

azirkin
replies: 6 views: 1,569
John Suitcase 1st December 2011

I use Guitar Rig 5 and impulses for recording and it sounds pretty good, but I'd love to record a real amp with an SM57 to get...

peepee
replies: 14 views: 1,683
FFTT 1st December 2011

Don't know where to start for this what brand etc. I know it's mostly the player. I would like something good. Don't want to deal...

boomer81
replies: 13 views: 2,465
kerouac 1st December 2011

Worked a couple of weeks ago at a place where they used some racked Lawo Mic Pre's for drums, the resulting sound was very...

bigbongo
replies: 3 views: 1,430
bigbongo 1st December 2011

hey guyz, the coles 4040 finally arrived cooge I have made a few tests, as a mono overhead, I like the overall sound but I...

mikante
replies: 2 views: 866
mikante 1st December 2011

Hi all, I recently got a loan of a SM7b and am loving this thing...on the right vocalist of course! I'm going to get one myself...

drumdrum
replies: 27 views: 5,391
parlopower 1st December 2011

Trying to figure out what mics Dave Grohl is using during the making of the last Foos album. It's for a vocal part on a song...

unit13
replies: 2 views: 879
unit13 1st December 2011

No explanation needed...One liners appreciated. I know it depends on many variables...but if a gun was to your head and you had...

fender4593
replies: 10 views: 2,861
Blues10 1st December 2011

Recording two acoustic guitarists at once, I am thinking it would be cool to have them facing each other, and with the mics...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 535
Outlaw Hans 1st December 2011

Hi folks, I'm getting married in July 2012 and, being a musician and studio owner, I do not want to leave the live music planning...

recky
replies: 2 views: 516
recky 1st December 2011

I have been tearing out my hair for something like 18 hours on this and I could really use some help. I have the Motu 896hd and...

Barrington
replies: 1 views: 855
jinksdingo 1st December 2011

Will report back soon. Solid speakers, lowend a lot better then on any previous focal speaker. Midrange is relaxed (altough you...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 3,919
nicolas debard 1st December 2011

Hey all, Got another production coming up. Dutch stoner guys, heavy stuff. They don't want to record in a studio, instead...

vaas
replies: 2 views: 595
vaas 1st December 2011

Hey guys I've found that every often I come up whith a new break through in mixing which makes me feel I've finally found the...

rashman
replies: 96 views: 17,696
bee 1st December 2011

Got the pro tools 10 cross-grade; Avid sent me a link upgrade, and after i started in 10 now the midii audio didn't bounce out...

zambricki
replies: 1 views: 986
evilberg 1st December 2011

Any idea what mics are being used here? Sort of looks like a pair of NT-1As on Ryan's guitar, but I can't figure out the LDC...

cravenmonket
replies: 3 views: 914
Matti 1st December 2011

Just bought it but have heard there's a lot of fakes around. Thanks for any...

risemymuffins
replies: 1 views: 966
flinty 1st December 2011

Does anyone know which power supply i need for this console? Is it the pw1500 or the pw1500b? And do you know any good places to...

mapexman07
replies: 0 views: 1,538
mapexman07 1st December 2011

am hoping i can get some opions on the differences between these 2 compressors. i'm looking to add another dual/stereo comp to...

gouge
replies: 8 views: 1,723
yotonic 1st December 2011

I'm listening to this album right now, and so far I really like it. It doesn't seem to be pushing ground in entirely new...

jdjustice
replies: 61 views: 8,273
warrenmusic 1st December 2011

I've an Epiphone Valve Senior. I've been hearing about the Fender Mustang iii. Now, I can't try one out as my local music store...

lolalola
replies: 0 views: 1,868
lolalola 1st December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search