The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Just got my DBX 160x today! I'm having some confusion as to how to hook it up though. I have an Allen & Heath ZED...

jah279
replies: 1 views: 1,101
pep4ik 2nd December 2011

Just curious. TTT Final hours | Rihanna

m&m's
replies: 6 views: 997
cinealta 2nd December 2011

What are the advantages of measuring my room with sinus sweeps? Why just dont measure it with white noise? is there any good...

NeoHippy
replies: 3 views: 827
Ethan Winer 2nd December 2011

Does anybody know if this would work. Controlling Effects with the touchpad from logic sounds, and record the processing back...

Sinreality420
replies: 0 views: 1,354
Sinreality420 2nd December 2011

I'd like to hear some thoughts and philosophy on this subject from people who have ordered lots of gear before. Not complaining....

Ain't Nobody
replies: 37 views: 2,067
Apollo Soul 2nd December 2011

so having some kind of modulation on the reverb is supposed to be doing a mix good. so I started trying out moving panning. slow...

fasma
replies: 1 views: 1,291
KRStudio 2nd December 2011

I'm wondering how to connect the 2 units so I can use the 11R while using the internal clock of the Benchmark. I had succeeded in...

DeButte
replies: 3 views: 1,439
DeButte 2nd December 2011

So, I'm gonna record an EP using this interface so read up on it and the emulation thing on the 2 first channels seems like a...

theBackwardsman
replies: 22 views: 4,104
samweller 2nd December 2011

Hey guys! Question for mixers / producers here... If you had to prepare a session for a mix engineer, and for example your main...

silmutine
replies: 4 views: 776
Sk106 2nd December 2011

Hi, I have recently ordered CMS 65s from Sweetwater, but there is a 1 month wait until the next shipment....the tech there...

arielgraff
replies: 17 views: 7,244
Big Tim 2nd December 2011

Hi there, does anyone have a clue on which keyboard(s) were used fo pads in the production of the U2 "Joshua Tree"...

Dus
replies: 28 views: 5,979
doorknocker 2nd December 2011

Can you identify this large 19" EQ/ equalizer unit sitting on top of the TV? ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video...

isync
replies: 8 views: 1,213
stardustmedia 2nd December 2011

Very curious about KRK A7000B I keep reading great things about them in terms of translation to other playback systems. ...

pqlia
replies: 17 views: 2,395
pqlia 2nd December 2011

i just want to know you guys opinion on this...im not asking which is better in any way,as its a apple oranges thing... this is...

daveybasso
replies: 4 views: 532
daveybasso 2nd December 2011

Ok! First off, hello GEARSLUTZ! =) I have a bit of a problem that has been stressing me out musically. Hopefully you guys can...

JayPrayz2012
replies: 3 views: 607
Kiwi 2nd December 2011

His name is Julian Cope, and he's Playing a ... ? ? ? http://www.spacewardstudios.ukf.net/jc2.jpg

SuperHeroo
replies: 3 views: 631
Myrok Rolles 2nd December 2011

Somoene may find this interesting http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=queensryche+1986&search=Search

CorkyTart
replies: 42 views: 3,908
mds 2nd December 2011

Has anyone carefully compared the D/A converters of the various 8 channel ADAT lightpipe devices (Art, Lynx, Focusrite,...

OMG
replies: 0 views: 596
OMG 2nd December 2011

AWhite in the studio making a beat from scratch - YouTube

awhitebeats
replies: 0 views: 496
awhitebeats 2nd December 2011

Just curious, if I wanted to use a stereo comp like an API 2500 on both a drum buss track and the master on mixdown how would I...

houndog328
replies: 9 views: 814
nms 2nd December 2011

First of all, I must appologize for asking such a simple and mundane question; I'm sure many people don't care about the finer...

Karura
replies: 4 views: 6,244
Karura 2nd December 2011

Other than taking it to a furniture or auto upholstery shop, anyone had experience with re-covering your console armrest? My...

exgato
replies: 4 views: 664
matskull 2nd December 2011

I had pops driving me crazy in some of my latest sessions, I wondered why I did not have them in older sessions, I tried...

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 617
AllAboutTone 2nd December 2011

Not sure if this is the right forum.Anyway this a presentation from Mr. Thomas Lund that took place in the Audio and Loudness...

Nick A.
replies: 9 views: 1,661
mikeg09 2nd December 2011

I love my 414's for an all purpose condenser, but I'm looking for something with figure 8, cardioid, and omni for a general...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 1,681
Ron Vogel 2nd December 2011

This, my friends, is the craziest deal I've ever gotten on anything. Ever. The story I got from the owner is that it was the...

dysenterygary
replies: 0 views: 1,884
dysenterygary 2nd December 2011

Hi there!!!! Is this SONY C-55P a truly competitor for the NEUMANN KM84?? I don´t have a KM84 to have an A-B test, but the...

atomicohm
replies: 0 views: 3,261
atomicohm 2nd December 2011

Anyone compare these brauners on which is the best all around mic mostly For voice, guitars and mandolin. I own a bock 195.

bullet123
replies: 8 views: 4,524
Earcatcher 2nd December 2011

I was perusing the Black Lion website when I saw that they had a new mod that goes for 1250 dollars. This would put a brand new,...

phonzadellika
replies: 15 views: 3,454
Sim 2nd December 2011

For all you LA slutz.......be greatful for your battery back up power.....I am !! heh...........that was fun last night!!. Power...

Buss-me
replies: 2 views: 694
Buss-me 1st December 2011

We are doing a movie and need to record different sounds for post production audio. What do you think about the following...

jujufactory
replies: 6 views: 4,928
jujufactory 1st December 2011

It's strange but seems that there are not a lot of solution about sound card wiht 16 IN and a minimum of 12 OUT. No virtual but...

Floydpaint2000m
replies: 4 views: 3,109
DAW PLUS 1st December 2011

we need to get nuendo to recognize ssl axiom machine control... have heard everything from a 25 pinto 9 pin to usb converter......

Sean TM
replies: 1 views: 591
DAW PLUS 1st December 2011

Hey guys I'm starting a new project this coming saturday recording in a protools 9 hd3 studio with a large live room. Im...

DisforDorian
replies: 41 views: 3,754
Cb Media 1st December 2011

I think i read somewhere the classic mode has the attack and release of the dbx 160. However i cant find this info on the sonnox...

solidstate
replies: 7 views: 4,395
ramil 1st December 2011

Is it ok for me to run my analog mixing board's master 2buss into a line in on my interface for monitoring? Need to find a way to...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 583
HSLand 1st December 2011

Hi, I thought to drop thread here, as this is more 'busy' subforum then mastering one, here is thread...

Red Mastering
replies: 0 views: 633
Red Mastering 1st December 2011

I am about to run a THD hotplate on my Fender Super Reverb Reissue. The attenuator didn't really come with any good instructions...

DRUMS_
replies: 7 views: 2,205
weyhjordan 1st December 2011

Hey everyone, I'm really starting to want a console for my studio but have to be honest, I have never used one. I really love...

anemicrock
replies: 11 views: 1,384
anemicrock 1st December 2011

Can anyone identify the mics used on the guitar in this video? thanks in advance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zYY_LsUfQ

broccolirobert
replies: 3 views: 1,467
broccolirobert 1st December 2011

Hello, I just Bought a Mk012 MSP6 pair, and I have a doubt regarding the freq sheet, I'm not quite sure how to read the three...

distante
replies: 7 views: 1,219
distante 1st December 2011

I did check previous threads but the power issue was never really answered. I have the original BX10 which I use live at small...

RD57
replies: 0 views: 2,795
RD57 1st December 2011

Good hype man, I can't wait to hear this. ?uestlove on the new D'Angelo album with him and Pino Palladino on it: "The...

brill bedroom
replies: 2 views: 1,455
soulata 1st December 2011

Hi! I am using these monitors for two years already. My feel of these monitors is somewhat mixed. I would like to share some...

HomeProducer
replies: 5 views: 1,527
Tube World 1st December 2011

The manual for my Studer B67 tape recorder is a masterpiece in swiss engineering documentation, and lists almost every screw in...

peter plessas
replies: 2 views: 2,131
peter plessas 1st December 2011

So I've been talking to a few colleagues in the business and have heard several suggestions on buying gear individually opposed...

WhiteRhino
replies: 10 views: 736
theblue1 1st December 2011

I know they are great sounding machines, but am I going to be dealing with a maintenance hog? I don't know much about keeping...

Matt Grondin
replies: 7 views: 1,387
chet.d 1st December 2011

Norway is an extremly expensive country. I'm having a hard time dealing with the insane pricing on pro audio gear. Let me give...

SveinKB
replies: 11 views: 768
erikdrink 1st December 2011

I have 2 Coles 4038s, though I am interested in experimenting with recording drums in Mono (maybe with stereo room mics - i have...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 4,011
brill bedroom 1st December 2011

What do you good people use ? I constantly have an urge to get more monitors ... must stop ! I got 5 sets ... Adam S4X-H, ...

mac black
replies: 2 views: 2,331
tomdarude 1st December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search