The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all. Looking at getting some mics in the new year. I am looking at getting a few things like an EV RE20, 414 and an...

super teaboy87
replies: 1 views: 2,738
super teaboy87 4th December 2011

Sorry if this is a wrong section of forum, but I am helping my friend to sell a new Metric Halo 2882. It is at ebay...

jimihendrix
replies: 0 views: 832
jimihendrix 3rd December 2011

1-ycVocSBN4& Anyone work on this? Love to know how it was recordedkfhkh

DanielCarter
replies: 1 views: 731
stev0 3rd December 2011

Hi, I used the "Sound Midi Batch Setup" function in the Maschine software to spread my drum kit sounds across my...

kevgees
replies: 1 views: 1,740
kevgees 3rd December 2011

Hi there. I am in need of a console stand for my 32 Channel, 8 buss, TAC Scorpion desk. I've been using it on sawhorses for a...

jmpizzoferrato
replies: 15 views: 2,293
ddageek 3rd December 2011

Anything new that rocks and sounds good?

James Lugo
replies: 18 views: 1,597
Matt Smith 3rd December 2011

Anyone know were one could acquire said meter bridge? Just scored a NEW in the box console but its doesn't have the bridge....

panicbtn
replies: 1 views: 4,327
FLZapped 3rd December 2011

I have a Quik Lok 642 keyboard stand, I lost the arms for the 2nd tier but I can't find anywhere online to just buy the arms, you...

samueloscar
replies: 0 views: 625
samueloscar 3rd December 2011

Wondered if anyone had any experience to share of bi mic-ing a vocal? Any technical challenges other than flicking the phase on...

Bond
replies: 26 views: 2,455
Renaud Charlier 3rd December 2011

I know this question has been asked but I don't believe its been addressed with the release of PT HD 10 so do I really need a...

alligator
replies: 5 views: 754
glitchfactor 3rd December 2011

I have an acquaintance who has recorded a fairly straightforward acoustic roots project on his Roland VS 1880. He has some good...

John N
replies: 2 views: 1,008
Torcher 3rd December 2011

I'm looking at getting a pair of small condensers. It has came down to the miktek c5's, mojave ma 100's, and Neumann KM 184's. ...

alexw_scott
replies: 19 views: 2,643
russellwolff 3rd December 2011

Does anybody know if there are any green studios, totally powered by wind turbine, solar panels etc? It surprises me that...

TornadoTed
replies: 44 views: 3,420
gtrpedal 3rd December 2011

I've unsuccesfully been looking for a Kurzweil Rumour in Europe for a short while, and lately starting to consider the Eventide...

rotkiv
replies: 1 views: 1,595
rotkiv 3rd December 2011

...after years of searching for one thanks to some advice on this site I finally found what i was looking for. A great condenser...

Jonny C Goode
replies: 0 views: 622
Jonny C Goode 3rd December 2011

Hi, im new to hiring studio musicians... I have a session coming up with a drummer soon. Ive seen him playing live with other...

ianbryn11
replies: 6 views: 920
ianbryn11 3rd December 2011

running pro tools 10. fireface 800 profire 2626 sca j99 preamps krk vxt6 I feel like everything i record sounds sorta...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 12 views: 1,623
thepilgrimsdream 3rd December 2011

A friend of mine sent me a couple of vocal files for a demo we're working on, it was just a small part of the song and it sounded...

Joniverse
replies: 22 views: 5,994
sonic dogg 3rd December 2011

OK. I just read somewhere that there are now close to 1,000 different mics on the market! Please manufacturers, stop coming out...

Rob Coates
replies: 16 views: 1,387
Kingtone 3rd December 2011

So im starting to up my mic collection. I plan on getting 2 AT4033s to have as overheads and use stereo on acoustic gtr ect. I...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 544
1/2 Normal 3rd December 2011

I'm fairly new to the idea and concept of summing and I have a dangerous D-box and tbh, I've only used it's good DA and...

nuxnamon
replies: 2 views: 677
nst7 3rd December 2011

Hey guys I was browsing for drum bus compressors and came across one that looked quite sexy. Its was black, 1rack space,...

dcupmusic
replies: 4 views: 723
dcupmusic 3rd December 2011

I have to say the best money ive spent in a long time is the groove all access pass. $30 a month. I got it to sharpen up my...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 1,094
Jon B 3rd December 2011

I just changed my set-up and it's not working......can anyone help? I had been using an older keyboard that had Midi...

jcicero
replies: 1 views: 545
RightOnRome 3rd December 2011

I need one, and some caps. Or is there a viable replacement that's more "findable"? I wanna make sure it's accurate, as...

FatherTime
replies: 4 views: 647
FatherTime 3rd December 2011

Hello all-- So my dad is gifting himself a pair of Dynaudio BM5a MKII monitors for Christmas. He's purely using them for...

jgbodysong
replies: 13 views: 1,558
musicbydesign 3rd December 2011

At my church, we use wireless in-ear monitoring for all our musicians, and we have four sets of Shure earbuds for musicians to...

nafspark
replies: 2 views: 1,385
nafspark 3rd December 2011

Hi, Anyone used any of those consoles. Mostly interested if you tried them as summing mixer? Thanks!

kardinal
replies: 0 views: 1,354
kardinal 3rd December 2011

I'm looking at going with a strictly firewire / USB setup so I can get mobile. Are these new F/W and USB interfaces of equal or...

sanjari
replies: 5 views: 1,755
biggator6 3rd December 2011
replies: 27 views: 2,025
suckamc 3rd December 2011

Hi there, first post in this forum. The thing is that a can't decide between a pair of Beyerdynamics headsets and I want your...

plako rosas
replies: 4 views: 20,524
EvilDragon 3rd December 2011

Just bought the M101N and am looking for another for overheads....will the sound of the M101 be any different to the M101N and...

richgilb
replies: 3 views: 3,295
lowpass 3rd December 2011

Anyone with a Marshall JMP-1 here? I've had a Marshall JMP-1 for years now. It's allways been dead silent, but leately it's...

blackcom
replies: 11 views: 11,443
an.unna.kid 3rd December 2011

Hi there, I've just got a Nagra 4.2 and have a little question. The built in pre amp is a QPM 3-5”. This preamp is designed...

philiet
replies: 1 views: 1,701
Matti 3rd December 2011

Right...In one of my previous threads I was asking for advice on how to prepare for a large recording session I have.. I have a...

dominic hoenig
replies: 17 views: 1,009
Deleted 651cf92 2nd December 2011

Hey guys. I have had an old Rebis Rack Effects System hanging around my studio for a couple of years now and was wondering what...

anemicrock
replies: 0 views: 1,247
anemicrock 2nd December 2011

Evening, I've got a lovely 4710d, had it since september 4th. Last night I was doing some recording, and we flipped on the...

nooneimportant
replies: 16 views: 3,739
nooneimportant 2nd December 2011

When it's displayed... 400w / 800w / 1200w Is this 8ohms / 4 / 2 ?? Also is it assumed the number is peak or RMS?

joshuarlyon
replies: 5 views: 579
Manfrensengensen 2nd December 2011

Hello. I want to get my hands on some vintage German mic-preamp and EQ modules. I'm currently located in Berlin and I think that...

flextone
replies: 4 views: 802
flextone 2nd December 2011

I think i'm gonna go with two 500 series processors with a chasis by emperical labs to put it in. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the...

alligator
replies: 0 views: 635
alligator 2nd December 2011

Balmorhea - Coahuila - YouTube I want to achieve reverb like this for acoustic instruments, not sure where to start. I use...

Devon8822
replies: 8 views: 1,249
Sean Sullivan 2nd December 2011

do you guys prefer to track every different gain setting on a different track with different levels? I notice in a lot of...

hithere
replies: 2 views: 785
rogerbrain 2nd December 2011

Hi, Which has the lower noise :- -126db EIN at 60db gain - 150 Ohm or -128db EIN at 80db gain - 150 Ohm

dickiefunk
replies: 5 views: 1,435
SeventhCircle 2nd December 2011

Hi there, I'm making some music for short advertisements. I'm experienced in writing music but not so much working to video....

Brassica
replies: 5 views: 544
Brassica 2nd December 2011

I'm positive that you can do it both ways but I wanted to ask what everyone thinks. When you've got multiple instruments going to...

HSLand
replies: 4 views: 965
AudioWonderland 2nd December 2011

Hi there, maybe someone can help me with this: My GAP73 is very noisy/ has very low output. So I brought it to the store and we...

KarmaPolice
replies: 2 views: 611
KarmaPolice 2nd December 2011

I now worry about how much disk space I have, and how many portable drives I'm willing to carry around, if any at all, unless to...

adg21
replies: 1 views: 421
theblue1 2nd December 2011

I recently purchased the Doepfer Dark Energy and would like to stand it titled back slightly on my desk. Does anyone know of a...

DJF
replies: 0 views: 1,522
DJF 2nd December 2011

The tracking room at one of the studios I do most of my work at sounds great, but is very live. Of course, the liveliness of the...

MaJo1
replies: 10 views: 15,532
Fletcher 2nd December 2011

Both in great condition and come with shockmounts. Would be used primarily on vocals (male and female/multiple genres - but...

Indellable
replies: 10 views: 2,360
dkelley 2nd December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search