The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I recently picked up a 16 track 1 inch tape recorder. A friend is lending me his behringer eurodesk 24 channel mixer....

ianbryn11
replies: 1 views: 1,055
egoEgo 5th December 2011

Hey all, I'm having a problem monitoring with my 2626. I understand how headphone 1 is shared with out 1/2 & headphone 2 is...

Vitamin J
replies: 10 views: 2,673
Vitamin J 5th December 2011

Hi all, I am about to venture into a sound design area and I want to get a nice mic that would allow me to do some nice,...

vibralux
replies: 2 views: 1,394
vibralux 5th December 2011

Anyone know of any good restoration software that will do this? 4 people in the room, including some hugely experienced...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 3 views: 1,436
Louis Bernstone 5th December 2011

've been looking for a folksy, M. Ward, Woody Guthrie type of guitar sound. I have been considering a vintage 1968 Gibson LG-1...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,018
babydaddymusic 5th December 2011

good morning everybody, I'm in the market for some avantone mixcubes, but it seems everywhere I look online they're out of...

teaforce
replies: 6 views: 1,083
dualflip 5th December 2011

First of all let me say that I am aware that recording is also based on positioning and room treatment. I currently own a AKG...

ldn2
replies: 4 views: 723
Kiwi 5th December 2011

I seem to have forgotten how to do that... 10x!

meymia
replies: 3 views: 691
meymia 5th December 2011

Greetings. I have the opportunity to get a Beyerdynamic MC834 at a decent price in a couple of days. I intend to use it in many...

soundrules
replies: 2 views: 1,691
soundrules 5th December 2011

Dear manufacturers of limiters, I have yet to see anyone do 30db of limiting. Why are your meters linear with a equal weighting...

glitchfactor
replies: 9 views: 1,497
LPP 5th December 2011

I have a pair of JBL 4408A's and I came into the studio this weekend and the left channel distorts. Is this for sure a blown...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 1,658
Sean Sullivan 5th December 2011

Is the ONLY difference between the two machines is the Hard Drive? Does the non HDD version play (not record) DVD-R, -RW, etc (I...

supo
replies: 4 views: 707
dolls 5th December 2011

Our main piece is the MH LIO. We need another 8 channels and can't afford more LIO. The Aurora comes with so much high praise,...

bannerj
replies: 62 views: 6,496
kittonian 5th December 2011

I saw this thread in another forum and I think it is very interesting.. "Some MIT prof back in 2001 drew a lot of fire...

PRODIJ
replies: 120 views: 6,900
erikdrink 5th December 2011

I really wonder if there is one USB mic that actually performs superbly and doesnt cost an arm and leg ?

Musician
replies: 1 views: 443
mcgruff 5th December 2011

Has anyone on here ever had the opportunity to shootout a Black Lion Audio PM8 Summing Mixer or a TL Audio A4 16:2 against any of...

mrbibidy
replies: 3 views: 6,322
erikdrink 5th December 2011

Hello all, I'm bouncing this of everyone I know, I was offered a position at a very large gear dealer. everyone knows who they...

Hricco
replies: 15 views: 1,013
Hricco 5th December 2011

I few years ago the 'The Middle' PT session was floating around the web, for some remix contest or whatever and man that snare...

theBackwardsman
replies: 2 views: 1,791
theBackwardsman 5th December 2011

I'm wondering if using one of these things is a necessity in a modern mix? Are groups like Radiohead or Flaming Lips using...

dullfangs
replies: 19 views: 5,836
mattg082 5th December 2011

TRIGGER!!! not Tribber! hey! i really hope that someone can help me with that! i try to install Slatedigital Trigger...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 786
tape_attack!!! 5th December 2011

I'm planning on buying some decent(ish) headphones AKG K702 for monitoring and I was wondering if the headphones output on this...

jamesclarke40
replies: 0 views: 483
jamesclarke40 5th December 2011

Is it common for engineers and studios to charge for drum editing and quantizing?

fire hyena
replies: 17 views: 1,957
ThisIsSka 5th December 2011

Hi, I've just received an used MXR flanger doubler (rack version) but one button is missing. where can I buy this little...

Stéphane
replies: 2 views: 2,701
Stéphane 5th December 2011

So I was wondering with the proliferation of tats out there if any of you guys/gals had a tattoo with a recording theme? If so...

michaels
replies: 42 views: 20,143
rhythmtech 5th December 2011

I am recording a female vocalist (alto) with a slight bit of rasp on a Lawson 47mkII. The problem that I am running into is that...

bdunard
replies: 8 views: 796
TheSweetener 5th December 2011

does the rode K2 have the same siblance problem as the NTK? or had that been resolved with the k2?

daveybasso
replies: 3 views: 600
monsieur x 5th December 2011

First of all, I really want an analog workflow, Decent analog eq on every channel would be glorious. Having auxes for...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 42 views: 6,331

Im doing mix and master and producing myself for fun! heh I have a recent mix that really now elements are panned at all.. The...

gritzildino
replies: 4 views: 745

When listening to some songs (like "You Found Me" by the Fray) or really any song on that record, I've noticed the...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 550
SDB_12 5th December 2011

Looking to start buying some studio gear with the idea of having it fully portable to take to different locations. I have an...

Chill71
replies: 25 views: 1,993
cjogo 5th December 2011

Hey Guys, I wanted to know if I can get the job done for bass heavy electronic music with a pair of Sennheiser 800HDs and the...

dkamm
replies: 4 views: 1,362
reddirt 5th December 2011

Hi all, I have an original Valley People Dyna-Mite (the 2 channel stacked, in plastic case) that is rarely used. I'm having a...

gravityeyes
replies: 8 views: 4,629
rocksure 5th December 2011

I am very fond of this technique and use it frequently on vocals. my question is getting the right "sound" per...

thecharlie
replies: 8 views: 1,882
nst7 5th December 2011

Hi! I just set up my new Pro Tools HD Native gear and have some questions. I want to listen to reference cd´s for mixing and...

Compa
replies: 10 views: 2,796
Funkster 5th December 2011

After one year of reading gearslutz, I figure I would give back :). We have been trying microphone for a music projet and...

Eric Jo
replies: 22 views: 7,562
Succulence 5th December 2011

Hello everybody ! I recently buyed a MCI / SONY mxp 2000 Broadcast from the BBC .... but unfortunately , there is no cables...

radio pais
replies: 12 views: 1,889
Stravinsky 5th December 2011

Common problem: I want to play along with records, but they've either changed the tape speed or weren't in concert tuning to...

ruggeri
replies: 3 views: 1,025
psycho_monkey 5th December 2011

Hello, First of all my setup is fairly basic. MBP with MR816X, with a pair of monitors in a lightly treated room. Now heres...

drumdrum
replies: 26 views: 2,909
drbob1 5th December 2011

With Canadian shipping still MIA and a waiting list for the Axe-Fx II probably going well into 2012, I decided to use to money...

Deltones
replies: 0 views: 1,647
Deltones 5th December 2011

Hi, Apart from this being an impressive song, and Jacques Brel having a wonderful voice, can anyone identify the vocal mic in...

bram
replies: 4 views: 1,004
007 5th December 2011

Hi everyone, just wondering if any Allen & Heath ZED R16 owners can help me out. I'm running Cubase 5 on Windows 7 and...

unit13
replies: 4 views: 1,003
unit13 5th December 2011

Schoeps cmc6/mk4 or DPA 4011 I do not have the ability to hear either. Each has a great reputation. For those who have used...

rockyroad
replies: 5 views: 865
jonathan jetter 5th December 2011

We'd like to invite all NYC area Gearslutz to an evening of fun, food, drink and (of course) gear. Join Kush Audio founder Greg...

Bryce
replies: 47 views: 8,635
philip888 5th December 2011

Hi all, I'm new to this forum (although it has come up in almost every google search I have done for any question I have had in...

shailocke
replies: 4 views: 623
shailocke 5th December 2011

Hi, I'm about to have enough money to buy a pair of ADAM A7X Monitors and although extremely excited about this, I am seeking...

Jono not Bono
replies: 8 views: 9,968
adamlau 5th December 2011

So I can get my hands on this console made by Binson. The Binson we all know from there famous Echorecs. However google (and...

The Audioman
replies: 1 views: 1,463
The Audioman 5th December 2011

Ok let's not get into a war too much on OTB vs ITB. I just want to talk about Gates. Is there really a benefit these days in...

Providence
replies: 15 views: 3,256
Musiclab 4th December 2011

how about a rode K2 and a Focusrite ISA ONE pre ( analog only) also how about the NTK with the same pre? opinions anyone?...

daveybasso
replies: 4 views: 662
daveybasso 4th December 2011

Looking for a ADC with a db headroom of around 120db. My current DAC is rated for around 116dba and I'm clipping the input from...

wakestyle
replies: 4 views: 1,024
wakestyle 4th December 2011

Hello Just purchased a Soundcraft TS12 console. I recently moved it, put in all the channels but am having trouble with the...

sluttygear
replies: 4 views: 1,169
Dan O 4th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search