The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My two year old Ultrasone Proline 750 started to crackle and I sent an email to Ultrasone. Julia answered within 24 hours and...

noone
replies: 0 views: 743
noone 8th December 2011

One of the first things I will do early next year is to buy myself a real analog synthesizer. It's been too long and something...

CarLofgren
replies: 8 views: 1,026
CarLofgren 8th December 2011

I'm going to be releasing my first album shortly. I need a website and album graphics. Any takers? PM me your prices. I'm...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 3 views: 634
Wartime Tapestry 8th December 2011

Hi, I currently use a UA Solo610, Focusrite ISA One and Presonus Eureka for traking vocals and I'm mainly wondering how the...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 8,011
Claude G. 8th December 2011

Hi guys, Has anyone heard of or used Triton Audio Neolev monitor dampers? I first read about them in Audio Technology mag a few...

Alacrity
replies: 0 views: 1,104
Alacrity 8th December 2011

ok so i am still trying to avoid RE-20 and SM7B and go with a condenser for my yapping hobby. looking at: C 4500 B-BC i am...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 818
neurosport 8th December 2011

I have 1k... looking for advice/ideas on how to make the best gear purchase(s) I can to add to my current setup. I have...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 993
thepilgrimsdream 8th December 2011

So my peluso mic finally arrived after days and days of anxiously waiting, only to find out i cant get any sound from it. I am...

etrella
replies: 3 views: 747
idylldon 8th December 2011

I'm trying to find the most powerful, small facilities out there. Looking at facilities that are open constantly for business...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 12 views: 1,742
thronechild 8th December 2011

Here's what happens for me usually: 1st try: "Trash" 2nd try: "Garbage" 3rd try:...

HSLand
replies: 54 views: 2,958
George Necola 8th December 2011

i want to get a new converter.What one is best for rock.I can't spend alot Rosetta ad mytek9624 lucid 9624 lucid 9624 w/jim...

mikeyman
replies: 3 views: 818
mattg082 8th December 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to sidechain compress my guitar to my drummer's kick. It would mostly be used as an effect...

Richardwynne
replies: 0 views: 559
Richardwynne 8th December 2011

Hi, My girlfriend is a cellist and she's interested in getting a setup for recording herself. She'd mostly use it during...

Peligroso
replies: 9 views: 2,028
TwistedFingers 8th December 2011

Im starting my mix from kick - bass - voice.... and I cant find a good kick sound, im mixing and re20 inside with...

analogica
replies: 62 views: 7,049
StringBean 8th December 2011

Who else has noted in recent years how Pop/Rock vocal treatment primarily on female vocals and most noticeable on ballads has...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 5 views: 790
NEWTON IN ORBIT 8th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 566
Spare Monkey 8th December 2011

when using the pre-73 as a bass di, sometimes the lights start flashing and the signal 'flickers' and 'pumps' anyone else...

onespecial
replies: 7 views: 1,635
onespecial 8th December 2011

Posted this already in Geekslutz... Today I received a Yamaha SPX90. But the left channel sometimes disappears, not completely...

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 522
Tom Hakala 8th December 2011

I was given several MKH 405's by a friend. He got them from his mother who used to work in the studios years ago. I'm trying...

ianhey
replies: 4 views: 3,464
ianhey 8th December 2011

I've been using cubase for long time, and i know all key. shortcuts. I'm thinking to start working with abelton live as well, but...

loscolorados
replies: 9 views: 743
loscolorados 8th December 2011

Hey, I am sorry to ask a completely dumb and basic question... but I cannot go another day further without understanding this...

Brassica
replies: 24 views: 1,472
Kiwi 8th December 2011

Sorry for the similar post but could use a voice or 2 of reason. I recently sold my vocal mics so I need another soon so I can...

Indellable
replies: 8 views: 949
Indellable 8th December 2011

Ok, I'm not an expert on this and changing the porlaroty in things I've recorded never made much a difference if slight. However,...

mattg082
replies: 3 views: 597
Kiwi 8th December 2011

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of the c audio ra1001 and if it is a suitable amp to use with my Yamaha NS-10s

wilshawuk
replies: 1 views: 1,085
super teaboy87 7th December 2011

is it possible to run protools 10 (NOT HD) with an hd 1 system (io96 + hd core) ???

tomallon
replies: 2 views: 1,124
tomallon 7th December 2011

I purchased a RE 201 a couple of months ago,and have barely used it until now. The problem I discovered is that the tape gets...

ololi
replies: 7 views: 2,144
ololi 7th December 2011

As an engineer and/or producer, what would you choose? I WISH I could go to things like NAMM... but for those of us that don't...

Anthony Duran
replies: 6 views: 604
doug hazelrigg 7th December 2011

So i have one of these TUBEPRE devices in front of me, i connected a SP C1 to it via XLR, then out into the DUE, then out to the...

SkyStudios
replies: 0 views: 529
SkyStudios 7th December 2011

I desperately need a 100% working order SDX-330. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks. I am located in...

todd richman
replies: 0 views: 1,589
todd richman 7th December 2011

I just bought an Oktavamod 319 and I'm blown away. I don't have any experience with 10000$ mics, but I do recognize a good sound...

theBackwardsman
replies: 0 views: 575
theBackwardsman 7th December 2011

First time poster, long time lurker. Howdy. Anyone ever set up a mid/side array in addition to close mics? My thoughts are to...

Tejan
replies: 1 views: 687
2pulse 7th December 2011

Very non-recording related question: Right now part of my setup is relegated to doing double-duty in the living room. I have...

resound
replies: 4 views: 1,180
resound 7th December 2011

Hi , presently using K&H passive 110 with bryston . They sound fabulous . But I would desire to have some bigger sound with...

mbk1297
replies: 0 views: 926
mbk1297 7th December 2011

hey there, i'm looking to invest in some studio monitors, my budget is sadly 150 give or take 50. i had been doing some research...

chwhite
replies: 12 views: 9,812
Sean Sullivan 7th December 2011

How common is this and what are some of the signs that this has taken place? What are some tips on avoiding the over mix? love...

Halloween
replies: 24 views: 3,471
PaulOcchialini 7th December 2011

hy guys! I've been researching THX and wondered if there is a company that would qualify as a competitor to this giant? Couldn't...

Shrum
replies: 2 views: 1,100
manysounds 7th December 2011

What sub would you recommend to go with hs50? I just realised I don't know anything about the subs available out there.

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 744
theBackwardsman 7th December 2011

Has anybody used both the U and N version of the Sennheiser M441 and if so is there a difference in level output? I have the N...

jaffa
replies: 3 views: 731
audiotech 7th December 2011

About 50 Euros more expensive for the Roland. But the Roland seems to have more features (eg. MIDI IO, Ground Lift, Auto...

wiretoy
replies: 1 views: 12,345
wiretoy 7th December 2011

In my band, I've been doing some cool synth stuff with massive - ex. pitch bend+filter/drive modulated by lfo, and changing the...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 829
pinkheadedbug 7th December 2011

Hello im selling a refurbished Ecler Hak 380 pratically new, comes with all the cables and manuals. Its an awsome 2 channel mixer...

JoaoAmado11
replies: 1 views: 884
claend 7th December 2011

I've been wondering if there's a stereo mixdown machine - like the Alesis Masterlink - that is wifi enabled. It drives me...

isound
replies: 4 views: 821
travisbrown 7th December 2011

I really want to start playing LIVE playing pre-programmed and making on the fly beats. I really like the look of the DSI...

jackbrazzo
replies: 5 views: 1,814
10 ton splash 7th December 2011

Where can I get cables to connect my Otari CTM-10S recorder to my Otari CTM-10R CTM player? And I need the cable from my board to...

stevethedjthedj
replies: 2 views: 989
abqgman 7th December 2011

I just picked up Kubik by ConcreteFX. I'm blown away! For $75.00 is a diamond in the virtual rough. It comes with some...

Tommy Zai
replies: 0 views: 613
Tommy Zai 7th December 2011

I need to add some DA to the room either 8 channels or 16 ADAT wondering what has the better DA...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 12 views: 2,946
JLiRD808 7th December 2011

Hi there. I'd like some information/recommendations on cassette players with 3 heads that can play at 3¾ ips. I've tried...

cleanjack
replies: 1 views: 812
Ric4001 7th December 2011

Hey all, I've never got around to getting any Sennheiser MD 421s. As many records as I hear them on, or know they've been...

nonsuchpro
replies: 0 views: 816
nonsuchpro 7th December 2011

Whats up everybody, I'm lookin to set myself up with some DIY kits for a really good Mic and Mic Pre for christmas...a little...

ITSMIKEWIL
replies: 20 views: 3,085
ITSMIKEWIL 7th December 2011

I've been looking for another amp to power my ns10's, and I came across this one at the local tv store. It's $329, Pretty...

cchord59
replies: 0 views: 1,644
cchord59 7th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search