The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

After watching some really cool Black Dub/Daniel Lanois vids (thanks to GS) I was inspired to record some music just for the love...

PEImatrix
replies: 40 views: 6,534
camus 9th December 2011

If you were opening a studio, what converters would you choose? The studio would have a 32 channel console in it. 24 channels...

crying1986
replies: 7 views: 761
cowboycoalminer 9th December 2011

For the past 10 years I was archiving to CD then DVD. No my folders are piling up and I don't want to sit there all day...

rabbit friendly
replies: 2 views: 592
fastlanestoner 9th December 2011

Ask me about guitars, amps, drums, cymbals and who knows what else and I'll have an opinion. A friend of mine is looking for a...

Turdadactyl
replies: 2 views: 559
Turdadactyl 9th December 2011

I have an old dynasonic snare that is dented behind the throw off, right at the seam. Probably dropped at some point :facepalm:...

drmmrboy
replies: 4 views: 1,051
travisbrown 9th December 2011

Hi I bought a condenser mic and I am between these 2: - MXL V67g MXL V67G - Large Capsule Condenser Microphone - MXL 2010 MXL...

eze2
replies: 1 views: 1,764
teaserer 9th December 2011

hey all, i was just curious if anyone here has tried both the waves mpx and the cdsoundmaster vst r2r - tb+ - vtm-m2 chain, and...

essessbe
replies: 4 views: 2,237
essessbe 9th December 2011

Hi all, I'm looking at beefing up my compression gear. I am thinking of investing in some FMR gear but am not sure what will...

jrakarl
replies: 6 views: 1,245
broadscotch 9th December 2011

My e bro made the beat, I rapped over it and another e bro mixed it down, but I don't think he's very good and I hear a lot of...

AchillesGotSwag
replies: 1 views: 634
yllet 9th December 2011

Hey guys, I have been a big fan of M. Ward for sometime now and i love the production in all of his albums, i just wondered...

pascalm
replies: 1 views: 457
-tc- 9th December 2011

I see these a lot and I liked what I've heard of them so far. I'm thinking of getting a stereo pair. Any input positive or...

sluttygear
replies: 6 views: 975
Alrod 9th December 2011

Mysteryclassicalmusic by bergerk on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free Hi there, This is probably...

DrAlienSmith
replies: 2 views: 524
DrAlienSmith 9th December 2011

Other than putting it next to the scrap metal pile at the local land fill what's a reasonable way to get rid of an old Otari...

mbvoxx
replies: 11 views: 1,212
pan60 9th December 2011

Hi, Just got myself a revox a77 to get me some analog love. Problem is that when I monitor or the record head the top end...

Fergies Watch
replies: 28 views: 2,241
audiotech 8th December 2011

hi, I am recording synths with unbalanced outputs through a Radial JDI DI into my Multiface 1 balanced inputs.... the levels I...

ilovemusic
replies: 3 views: 742
theblue1 8th December 2011

Well, I’ve not been it’s biggest fan in the past....hittt But . . . Today I couldn’t get a busy bass guitar track to be...

pqlia
replies: 0 views: 564
pqlia 8th December 2011

Found this in my old office! Tried spraying some on my soundcard. Those sterile drumgrooves felt like they were played by...

mattias78
replies: 2 views: 1,657
theblue1 8th December 2011

Does anyone have any experience with these small DBX RTA mics for music recording. I know they are designed to be used as a...

Sbmusicandpost
replies: 2 views: 2,943
Sbmusicandpost 8th December 2011

Just come across an api 3124 for sale going very cheaply, would love to buy it and have already contacted the seller, but then...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 0 views: 819
Deleted 651cf92 8th December 2011

howdy i've been reading up on terminating the last word clock device. everyone says get a bnc T connector, and the 75ohm...

gregovertone
replies: 0 views: 747
gregovertone 8th December 2011

I have a few preamps, I've realized that I'm a pretty soft singer and most of the time I don't need to turn the preamp past say...

FilmNMusicman
replies: 4 views: 746
j-uk 8th December 2011

correction: "Sounds Trips" Did a search and I'm not sure this has been mentioned yet. Looks like an interesting...

Andy Warren
replies: 7 views: 1,685
Silver Sonya 8th December 2011

Is the backup battery soldered-in, or does it have a holder? Can the A880 dump it's patches to a computer via sysex (and then...

conundrum
replies: 0 views: 1,286
conundrum 8th December 2011

Does anyone make a mic mount to put two ldc mics in a mid side type arrangement with one pointing up and the other down right...

coachz
replies: 7 views: 1,247
gehauser 8th December 2011

Hi. My name is Mike and I have been doing vocals for a metal band for 6 months now. Upon joining I purchased a EV 267 AS. I am...

mike0072
replies: 3 views: 978
legato 8th December 2011

I just bought a 16 Ohm Bogner Uberkab, and I have a Mesa 50/50 Power Amp with stereo 8 ohm outs, so I wanna wire it for stereo,...

aclarson
replies: 3 views: 1,456
Puffer Fish 8th December 2011

I'm trying to record a lot of tracks in one go that will be possibly backing music for TV shows etc and lots of layers of simple...

Amber
replies: 7 views: 3,656
Amber 8th December 2011

Hey, there. I'm a full time voiceover artist, and I've decided that it's time to upgrade my gear. I've perused through the site...

jessicaw
replies: 19 views: 10,210
Dayo 8th December 2011

Hello guys, I want to record into cubase. I know that I have to input the level into the mic preamp very hot. But should I level...

Eisbude
replies: 1 views: 531
imaginaryday 8th December 2011

My two year old Ultrasone Proline 750 started to crackle and I sent an email to Ultrasone. Julia answered within 24 hours and...

noone
replies: 0 views: 743
noone 8th December 2011

One of the first things I will do early next year is to buy myself a real analog synthesizer. It's been too long and something...

CarLofgren
replies: 8 views: 1,025
CarLofgren 8th December 2011

I'm going to be releasing my first album shortly. I need a website and album graphics. Any takers? PM me your prices. I'm...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 3 views: 633
Wartime Tapestry 8th December 2011

Hi, I currently use a UA Solo610, Focusrite ISA One and Presonus Eureka for traking vocals and I'm mainly wondering how the...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 8,008
Claude G. 8th December 2011

Hi guys, Has anyone heard of or used Triton Audio Neolev monitor dampers? I first read about them in Audio Technology mag a few...

Alacrity
replies: 0 views: 1,103
Alacrity 8th December 2011

ok so i am still trying to avoid RE-20 and SM7B and go with a condenser for my yapping hobby. looking at: C 4500 B-BC i am...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 818
neurosport 8th December 2011

I have 1k... looking for advice/ideas on how to make the best gear purchase(s) I can to add to my current setup. I have...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 993
thepilgrimsdream 8th December 2011

So my peluso mic finally arrived after days and days of anxiously waiting, only to find out i cant get any sound from it. I am...

etrella
replies: 3 views: 746
idylldon 8th December 2011

I'm trying to find the most powerful, small facilities out there. Looking at facilities that are open constantly for business...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 12 views: 1,741
thronechild 8th December 2011

Here's what happens for me usually: 1st try: "Trash" 2nd try: "Garbage" 3rd try:...

HSLand
replies: 54 views: 2,957
George Necola 8th December 2011

i want to get a new converter.What one is best for rock.I can't spend alot Rosetta ad mytek9624 lucid 9624 lucid 9624 w/jim...

mikeyman
replies: 3 views: 818
mattg082 8th December 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to sidechain compress my guitar to my drummer's kick. It would mostly be used as an effect...

Richardwynne
replies: 0 views: 559
Richardwynne 8th December 2011

Hi, My girlfriend is a cellist and she's interested in getting a setup for recording herself. She'd mostly use it during...

Peligroso
replies: 9 views: 2,028
TwistedFingers 8th December 2011

Im starting my mix from kick - bass - voice.... and I cant find a good kick sound, im mixing and re20 inside with...

analogica
replies: 62 views: 7,049
StringBean 8th December 2011

Who else has noted in recent years how Pop/Rock vocal treatment primarily on female vocals and most noticeable on ballads has...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 5 views: 790
NEWTON IN ORBIT 8th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 565
Spare Monkey 8th December 2011

when using the pre-73 as a bass di, sometimes the lights start flashing and the signal 'flickers' and 'pumps' anyone else...

onespecial
replies: 7 views: 1,634
onespecial 8th December 2011

Posted this already in Geekslutz... Today I received a Yamaha SPX90. But the left channel sometimes disappears, not completely...

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 522
Tom Hakala 8th December 2011

I was given several MKH 405's by a friend. He got them from his mother who used to work in the studios years ago. I'm trying...

ianhey
replies: 4 views: 3,461
ianhey 8th December 2011

I've been using cubase for long time, and i know all key. shortcuts. I'm thinking to start working with abelton live as well, but...

loscolorados
replies: 9 views: 743
loscolorados 8th December 2011

Hey, I am sorry to ask a completely dumb and basic question... but I cannot go another day further without understanding this...

Brassica
replies: 24 views: 1,472
Kiwi 8th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search