The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi thinking of upping the pre's in the studio and considering either: SSL XLogic Alpha VHD Universal Audio 4-710 D I'd...

theslingerland
replies: 13 views: 1,353
dickiefunk 13th December 2011

Hi all! Perhaps there have been a load of similar test but I decided to share this excercise of mine with you. Since I've...

user2883
replies: 4 views: 1,394
KT1 13th December 2011

Had a session yesterday tracking drums in which I dropped an AKG D112 while setting up mics. I assumed nothing was wrong and...

gdgross
replies: 7 views: 2,981
S2udio 13th December 2011

Sup! I just bought an Otari Status console but I only recieved 1 of the 4 Eagle automation installation disks - the rest...

targa
replies: 4 views: 2,704
skybluerental 13th December 2011

I have the chance to buy a 40ch Soundcraft Europa for a good price. I know it's not a studio console but it has an incredible...

Ciozzi
replies: 11 views: 2,446
Ciozzi 13th December 2011

I have a PRS Tremonti SE that I'm setting up to tune down to C (two whole steps) I've put 12's on it and adjusted the nut to fit...

RMJ13
replies: 0 views: 1,094
RMJ13 13th December 2011

Hi Slutz, I'm guessing it's a Schoeps M221, am I right? Not into Donavan, only into the mic... Donovan at the Newport Folk...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 1 views: 761
Matti 13th December 2011

Hey everyone, I am looking to take our little podcast to the next level since we have hit the 1000 listeners per week mark. I'd...

pixelkicker
replies: 4 views: 1,321
imaginaryday 13th December 2011

I'm used to plugging my shotgun microphone into the EX1. Now I have a Canon 7D and want audio at least as good. If I'm going...

jujufactory
replies: 6 views: 1,374
jayson_p 13th December 2011

Going to be used (mainly) for: Voice (singing and rapping) Guitar (stereo micing acoustic and...

ddeez
replies: 7 views: 1,584
ddeez 13th December 2011

HI I was reading the other day about the gsr 24m and a small problem with its midi control something to do with it only being on...

Mr Running Shoe
replies: 0 views: 1,609
Mr Running Shoe 13th December 2011

Here is what I own: Mic: Sm7b, AKG 414 XLS, Oktava 012s, SM57/58 Powerful ADK computer/ cubase 6 MR816CSR interface JBL LSR...

fender4593
replies: 30 views: 3,063
binarymilton 13th December 2011

I'm thinking about getting the Thermionic Fat Bustard as a little sidecar mixer because of the tube 'attitude', the Pultec style...

shortstory
replies: 3 views: 1,405
Davido 13th December 2011

At Avid, your success is paramount, and we want to make sure that we’re giving you what you need. Please take a few minutes...

Max G
replies: 8 views: 967
JonesH 13th December 2011

Hi everyone, I'm stuck in a search that takes now 6 month. I built a little studio in the cellar of my parents house. A dark...

Benjyfly
replies: 16 views: 1,501
pqlia 13th December 2011

Hi!! I ran into this U47 vs Sputnik vs Prodipe Lamp Studio Pro shootout and thought Prodipe mic sounded really good but...

xqtion
replies: 1 views: 1,720
xqtion 13th December 2011

so i was thinking poor room acoustics is my biggest problem, so my top priority should probably be getting as close to the source...

neurosport
replies: 6 views: 1,560
Companda 13th December 2011

Have some personal reasons to ask this question, however, "chatty" chessparovheh here will wait to chime in with that...

chessparov
replies: 8 views: 725
frans 13th December 2011

How does the portable premaps (say Tascam DR40) compare to the EX1 preamp?

jujufactory
replies: 0 views: 770
jujufactory 13th December 2011

Hey guys Just about to embark on recording some tracks that will have acoustic guitar parts in big rock arrangements - think...

mrnomer09
replies: 6 views: 1,567
ScottTunes 13th December 2011

Hello everyone! Some two years ago I searched for an affordable 24 faders controller for my Nuendo rig. I simply found none. ...

Marc Girard
replies: 0 views: 1,027
Marc Girard 13th December 2011

For anyone interested, I posted an A/B comparison demonstrating the Slate Virtual Console Collection plug-in (Brit N model) vs no...

mightyfaulk
replies: 29 views: 3,974
AryehKunstler 13th December 2011

Does anyone know for sure if Hotwired Cables went out-of-business? Are they in business under a different name by chance? I love...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 2 views: 1,948
zulusound 13th December 2011

Hi, I just purchased a reddi and a apacifica and I was wondering about my signal chain. Would this be ok for guitar and...

n2design
replies: 5 views: 1,099
n2design 13th December 2011

I'm looking for a mentor. I have my own studio, I have a lot of great equipment and the truth is, I don't have the fundamentals...

xxedgexx
replies: 4 views: 886
xxedgexx 13th December 2011

Which sounds better with my voice? audio technica.mp3 - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

highriser
replies: 2 views: 595
highriser 13th December 2011

So, I'm trying to work out how to wire up my home studio without degrading my sound quality. I will be working in two separate...

BigKD
replies: 0 views: 669
BigKD 13th December 2011

I've been asked to record a blues band in the spring. They are doing very well in the club scene and have been getting...

PEImatrix
replies: 10 views: 1,072
PEImatrix 13th December 2011

How to Build a DIY Passive Summing Box - D.I.Y. Recording Equipment Looks cool and cheap . NqOR1Tym3f8

ScumBum
replies: 3 views: 5,330
foldback 13th December 2011

I know... another thread about mic cables. I am deciding on what type of mic cable to order for a bunch of cables i will be...

Devon8822
replies: 13 views: 4,135
lame pseudonym 13th December 2011

I'm looking at two options and thought I'd get some input. API Lunchbox Great River MP-500NV API 512c or just...

BillEl
replies: 2 views: 1,248
BillEl 13th December 2011

Hey, so I know people have posted forums like this before, but I wanted one suited more for my style of things, I've been...

ScarredByDesign
replies: 9 views: 1,447
ScarredByDesign 13th December 2011

The only threads I found on this were over 6 years old, so thought it time to start a new one... I'm looking for headphones...

TexaCali
replies: 1 views: 1,358
warhead 13th December 2011

Hi, I have one UAD2-solo now, want to add a bit of power... if I buy another solo I get 500$ in the shop... do these 2 work...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 737
Billy Buck 13th December 2011

To the person who suggested , in a pop filter thread, placing the mic above the singer's mouth... kfhkh THANKS. kfhkh I was...

lame pseudonym
replies: 16 views: 3,842
Benjyfly 13th December 2011

I'm searching for a Creamware / Sonic Core Pro 12 but where on earth can I get one? I know its not available any more, but there...

MarkusSamper
replies: 0 views: 918
MarkusSamper 13th December 2011

I used to have loads of nice outboard compression, but am finding myself slowly balancing it out, getting some nice EQ units....

Davido
replies: 0 views: 1,323
Davido 13th December 2011

Just saw a couple really great deals on synths at HelloMusic.com today. I've wanted an analog synth and i'm gonna go for it...

GearFromTheGods
replies: 0 views: 668
GearFromTheGods 13th December 2011

I finally received one Metric Halo ULN-8... very excited! I need one DB25 to 8 XLR-F and one DB25 to 8 TRS snake cables. Apogee...

Chao
replies: 13 views: 8,502
cinealta 13th December 2011

Is this real?: This iPod Dock Is the Size of a Car

junior
replies: 29 views: 5,315
Jomox 13th December 2011

I had piano tuition throughout school and some of my early years but never in early adulthood really had much of a studio. I've...

Play
replies: 6 views: 1,615
hyper.real 13th December 2011

Hey all i'm looking for some nice very surgical EQs for my 500 series rack. Mainly just looking for a nice adjustable Q that can...

KennyS
replies: 3 views: 1,544
warhead 13th December 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a MIDI router device: I want to connect all the devices to midi in's and out's then I want to choose what...

Geeklapeeno
replies: 13 views: 8,856
Nisei 12th December 2011

I'm new to the GS site! However, I have had the pleasure to read posts from this site for quite some time. I would like...

endorphin
replies: 28 views: 2,034
Musiclab 12th December 2011

Hi! :) I'd really like to have Massive VSTi. I've missed the sale they had recently. Anyone bought it and want to get rid of...

FarleyCZ
replies: 0 views: 629
FarleyCZ 12th December 2011

I am about to go to either one of these guys here in 2 weeks. I am wondering both do almost the same mods but JJ audio seems to...

GRO
replies: 38 views: 6,681
guitarboy94 12th December 2011

Hi, I currently run a symphony io system and am running the ensemble as an optical input into the symphony coz I need the preamps...

Krimsonave
replies: 3 views: 709
smokescreensam 12th December 2011

Hi I've just started setting up my own home studio where I'm hoping to sync my Fostex R8 reel to reel into Pro Tools via the...

Martin_cohen
replies: 2 views: 1,187
Martin_cohen 12th December 2011

What difference between them? Where to find specifications for Q108B?

DAZZER
replies: 2 views: 1,820
Doc Mixwell 12th December 2011

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of saving up to get a new condenser vocal mic. At the moment the best LDC at my disposal is a...

unit13
replies: 5 views: 1,487
chessparov 12th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search