The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding active vs. passive DI boxes being used with guitar and bass. This would not be used...

Jersey
replies: 29 views: 5,696
sage691 17th December 2011

Hi Guys, I know there have been other threads on this comparison, but I would love your advice... I am going round in circles...

yeloop
replies: 17 views: 8,058
John_McEnroe 17th December 2011

when i move the head amp gain the signal gaps every 6 steps. you can hear that there is no audio for less than half a second ,...

djflotas
replies: 12 views: 2,270
cheu78 17th December 2011

Hi....maybe a stupid question but didn't know who to ask. Just completed my first homemade pedal board and need to get some...

cbmarley
replies: 0 views: 823
cbmarley 17th December 2011

Dear All: We will be releasing a dual channel compressor at Winter NAMM. Please visit us at booth 6411 for your chance to win...

API Sez...
replies: 57 views: 34,451
Danny Downer 17th December 2011

Hey guys, just upgraded to these from krk rokit 6-and I have to say so far i'm finding them extremely bass light and quite top...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 3,183
Tube World 16th December 2011

My '96 peavey's got some serious nicks (put in by a previous owner) in the frets (specifiaclly the 18 and 19) and they're all...

MustaineForever
replies: 2 views: 1,185
hihello 16th December 2011

questiong about levels to and from interface/console I wanted to try recording some songs in pro tools. Then, take those tracks...

StereoSteve
replies: 6 views: 1,202
psycho_monkey 16th December 2011

I´m aiming to an electronic experiment. The idea is to mix electronic instruments live, passing through an RME Fireface 800, and...

Kan Kaban
replies: 0 views: 1,037
Kan Kaban 16th December 2011

Hey So its that time of the year again, family and friends are asking us what we want for xmas. I'm guessing a lot of people...

Pies
replies: 27 views: 4,076
Mike Douaire 16th December 2011

im gonna use these for oh, mainly in a glyn johns set up. as many know they come in a m160 m130 pack for mid side. I'm sure that...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 1,315
Bob Ross 16th December 2011

Right now I have Sony MDR-V900's Is there any better option for at the most $400 out there? Thanks! :)

mooseville
replies: 2 views: 2,717
NeoHippy 16th December 2011

I have some tapes to transfer. 1/4" half track, a mix of 3 3/4ips and 7 ips. My Scully 280 only has 7 and 15 ips speeds. ...

cananball
replies: 7 views: 1,666
eoats 16th December 2011

I have and love a pair of pre73's, and I am attempting to save up for a TG2. The thing is the more I listen to the TG2 in clips...

dysenterygary
replies: 3 views: 1,014
dysenterygary 16th December 2011

I lost out on an opportunity to obtain a pair of Genelec S30Ds. My mentor has a pair, I fell in love and said "I dont' want...

supo
replies: 8 views: 1,407
theblue1 16th December 2011

Hey guys, I don't own a console and would love to find a way to sum multiple mics while recording guitars. Kinda hate having so...

MREVOL
replies: 34 views: 3,366
MREVOL 16th December 2011

MaxxBass 107 | Waves Not the software version. I have that already. I really want that rack module. Googled & found out they...

DeuceMix
replies: 1 views: 685
DeuceMix 16th December 2011

I'm still pretty young and haven't really read up on all the old school recording techniques. Still I'm grown up on alot of 60's...

theBackwardsman
replies: 4 views: 1,281
theBackwardsman 16th December 2011

hey. i would like to get a dangerous d-box hopefully the next weeks. my question is,... what do you guys think is the best way...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 26 views: 9,226
JoshuaE 16th December 2011

so, i shipped my U95 to a friend in LA, between the studio he's working at and FedEx, no one seems to be able to find the 6 pin...

j.hall
replies: 2 views: 1,529
j.hall 16th December 2011

I've recently done a lesson on mastering and of course it's impossible to approach this subject without also including...

j-uk
replies: 0 views: 683
j-uk 16th December 2011

Just discovered the bearing edge on my Ludwig COB 402 snare is not totally flat when laid on a glass surface. Perhaps a 1/16th of...

nomoreflakes
replies: 12 views: 2,456
cheu78 16th December 2011

There's a company that has monitors I'm seeking in Italy "claiming" brand new condition, demo only, used once (just...

supo
replies: 0 views: 687
supo 16th December 2011

Very satisfied with Apogee Mini-Me. Any significant improvment with the Lavry regarding sound (classical music -...

supo
replies: 0 views: 1,013
supo 16th December 2011

Hi guys! A quick question... I want to connect my mr816x to my studio rig. I have a RME HDSP 9652 card and a RME ADI8 Pro 8...

greatgreatriver
replies: 0 views: 1,256
greatgreatriver 16th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 677
thestrawbear 16th December 2011

Off the cuff at AES 2011 in NYC, David Reitzas mentioned the following regarding the Maag Audio PREQ4 and EQ4 500 Series...

maagaudio
replies: 0 views: 876
maagaudio 16th December 2011

Looking to get my first eq for a lunchbox and trying to decide between these two eq's. The air band seems interesting but I feel...

czarthp
replies: 2 views: 4,703
maagaudio 16th December 2011

Embarrassed to ask but time is short and ...you should never forsake learning even at the expense of feeling slightly stupid...

Sanchez
replies: 2 views: 1,216
Sanchez 16th December 2011

It's a start I guess. For anyone interested anyway rude studio - Paul McCartney

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 2,137

My usual go-to vocal reverb is the EMT140 plate IR in altiverb. I love it and it works just about all the time. However, i'm...

Chris Parsons
replies: 5 views: 1,867
replies: 1 views: 628
peepee 16th December 2011

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure if it's the right subforum or not. Anyway... I'm looking for a recording interface for my...

ginterh
replies: 2 views: 742
ginterh 16th December 2011

Greetings. Planning a studio upgrade in the fall. Looking at grabbing B&W 805 monitors, and need an amp to chain them...

Storyville
replies: 12 views: 4,119
O.F.F. 16th December 2011

For those of you that use MANY hardware inserts, how do you manage the patching. For instance (in PT HD), do you set up each...

centsmin
replies: 2 views: 886
original_min 16th December 2011

Hi guyz! I'm looking for a playback device for live perfomances with backing tracks and click for the drummer.... I need...

tripz
replies: 13 views: 5,138
Purple 16th December 2011

It's a small console, portable with stand. Has about 10-11 channels I think. Looks like kind of a cheapy, but is it a goody at...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 2,656
John Eppstein 16th December 2011

I just stumbled upon a link of great studio photography/design. I thought I'd share with everyone and cause you all to rethink...

Shizampah
replies: 19 views: 1,917
sineborg 16th December 2011

A lot of guys were asking what the electricity cost per month was with my console. The increase never seemed noticeable in LA but...

James Lugo
replies: 10 views: 2,003
cinealta 16th December 2011

After staying out of the argument, I ran across some old cassettes from about 13 years ago. When listening, I rediscovered a few...

PdotDdot
replies: 166 views: 13,519
NYMo 16th December 2011

Hi all. what are the best websites to keep up to date with the newest synths, newest software synths, also list of awards...

chrisgil
replies: 2 views: 654
Deleted User 16th December 2011

I just came across a Palmer adig speaker soak box and have a question about impedance. The Palmer only has an 8 ohm speaker input...

Knob Tweak
replies: 2 views: 1,295
Knob Tweak 16th December 2011

I've sworn to myself that I wouldn't buy another synth. I already have several real analogs including the Alesis Andromeda, and I...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 7 views: 3,151
duffcat 16th December 2011

Which one of these is your favorite for tracking male vocals ( rock, loud but with quiet/detailed passages too) and for some...

thiagozt
replies: 14 views: 9,304
Tomiboy 16th December 2011

Hey is there any active members out there using the fw1082? I have had mine for about 5 years or so and I don't think I have...

jakethus
replies: 2 views: 784
jakethus 16th December 2011

I've quantized and edited drums before successfully using beat detective but non were this aggressive post hardcore session im...

Joshua phonic
replies: 6 views: 927
Spanzor 16th December 2011

K so I came across two Stanton T.52 turntables. I think all I need is a mixer to get them running. question: What are some...

K-Ryss
replies: 7 views: 979
K-Ryss 16th December 2011

I read such a good article on the web the other day that absolutely tore apart "Beats By Dr. Dre: Beats Audio" for the...

DECBEATS
replies: 0 views: 984
DECBEATS 16th December 2011

Hi all. Been lurking here for a few years, and finally registered. I currently have a fairly simple set up. Shure ksm44,...

liv4ree
replies: 9 views: 923
Unclenny 16th December 2011

I tried out the waves gold bundle awhile ago and was happy with what I heard, but I've also not had a lot of experience with...

Lactose
replies: 0 views: 793
Lactose 15th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search