The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for another 16 channel mixer for the studio. I'm currently using the toft atb 16, and I'm sick of how unreliable it...

cchord59
replies: 1 views: 2,424
soultrane 19th December 2011

I not a rock guy but after picking up the Linkin Park and JayZ ep, I've completely become a fan. I picked up 3 cd's from them and...

e-are
replies: 10 views: 1,834
theBackwardsman 19th December 2011

somebody on GS mentioned that BBC uses MKH40 for voice-over type stuff. now most voice-over work seems to be done with LD...

neurosport
replies: 8 views: 1,075
neurosport 19th December 2011

Hi guys, Please take 30 seconds of your time to complete my survey. Its for my dissertation and im trying to find out whether...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 150
scarlettslaney 19th December 2011

I am going to buy my gf her own cheap USB audio interface so she can do her own stuff whenever she wants (and use a better...

IRA
replies: 4 views: 10,230
RonGherkins 19th December 2011

The gigs I get have a budget that doesn't allow me to get music mixed/mastered by a pro and I've never had complaints with my own...

Amber
replies: 2 views: 722
rocksure 19th December 2011

Hello! Might be buying a new Soundcraft MPMI 12. What do you people think of it? Number of inputs/outputs/aux seems to be...

Bouillabaisse
replies: 1 views: 2,214
Bouillabaisse 19th December 2011

My direct box took a dump... Looking for a good solid DI for guitar and bass and a good reamp box for reamping guitar and...

James Lugo
replies: 26 views: 17,164
Ciozzi 19th December 2011

i need a mixing board and im torn between the Allen & Heath zed 14 and the Soundcraft Spirit M8. in you guys opinions...

daveybasso
replies: 18 views: 12,342
satellitedog 19th December 2011

I have been having trouble with these drum tracks for quite a while. I went to a studio and someone record raw tracks. I took...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 3 views: 1,094
EM Productions 19th December 2011

So I bought a 2"24trk and due to some limitations of isolation in the live room when tracking a live band I was planning on...

superburtm
replies: 3 views: 1,239
superburtm 19th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 674
myheroheroine 19th December 2011

A friend's band mate's green 1999 Honda CRV (Tag #M207595) was loaded with music gear, and was stolen from Coconut Joe's in...

mjpatey
replies: 4 views: 1,228
NorseHorse 19th December 2011

well, not quite voiceover, rather the following scenario: Ron Paul: Defense Bill Establishes Martial Law In America! -...

neurosport
replies: 42 views: 12,491
Earcatcher 19th December 2011

I have a pair of Auratones laying around in excellent condition. in the past I've used them as a stereo pair to check mixes....

climber
replies: 5 views: 1,138
climber 19th December 2011

Hi , this is just a quik video to show how i managed to have , for exemple VC 76 displayed in my track FX bin instead of...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 1,185
Jeezo 19th December 2011

Hi Guys, I'm trying to make a decision on which way to go with my analogue synth purchase. I have fallen in love with the...

yeloop
replies: 15 views: 5,917
yeloop 19th December 2011

I want to spice up my rap and hiphop productions with scratches. Is there a plugin that has a library and allows programming...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 674
Googlyman 19th December 2011

I'm just another 42 year old nobody songwriter with a home studio still chasing his dream like a 16 year old kid. Just minutes...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 1,070
guittarzzan 19th December 2011

Lately I recognize the following. If more than one instrument group shares one verb it starts to clutter the mix. Its much...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 18 views: 1,612
mattsearles 19th December 2011

Anyone still using the Mackie 24 or 32 8 bus consoles? How do they sound compared to Soundcraft Ghost or Toft ATB? Looking at...

Tomiboy
replies: 7 views: 3,062
jmikeperkins 19th December 2011

Hi gearslutz, The Mbox 3g is equipped with combo XLR/TRS jacks on the rear panel. I just purchased a UA solo 610 (which only has...

mptech
replies: 2 views: 1,096
mptech 18th December 2011

I'm currently setting up a project studio that I'm going to be expanding over time and it's come time for me to buy an audio...

Zakk_LP
replies: 4 views: 760
IRA 18th December 2011

Hi everyone, I got a question. How do y'all like to set your 1176 when tracking Bass. I'm going for a 60's type of sound. ...

greenfields
replies: 14 views: 13,155
cjac9 18th December 2011

Hi folks, You guessed it, I have a fantastic pair of Neumann KM85's for sale. Just serviced and matched by the wonderful...

EvLoutonian
replies: 3 views: 2,226
EvLoutonian 18th December 2011

So i stumbled across this and this girl is part of make a wish foundation. Before she dies she wanted to be a rockstar. I want to...

mattg082
replies: 6 views: 1,396
original_min 18th December 2011

Hi there, sorry for being such a dense donkey, but i just given two 10" reels of 1/4" tape BASF 468 and thought that...

cloudpursuit
replies: 11 views: 1,471
Han 18th December 2011

Hey guys, Would anyone be nice enough to allow m to come over to try out diff mics. if you would like I could pay you....

highriser
replies: 0 views: 637
highriser 18th December 2011

Can someone has it advice this unit ? I was looking forward quiet a while, and still . Heard many times , many of them not...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 2,192
onrozr 18th December 2011

wow...is this mic really this good? LOL..or is this just post processing. The Very Thought of You - YouTube!

daveybasso
replies: 1 views: 1,779
daveybasso 18th December 2011

hi I mix ITB and I'd like to make an hybrid beetween ITB and OTB. I like software EQs and effects, but I feel that comps are just...

pacorro
replies: 15 views: 2,615
Bassmankr 18th December 2011

I am producing an album of my own songs and am going for the warm, 'woolly' sound of a 1970's Stevie Wonder album. I am not...

Intalik
replies: 25 views: 3,744
innerbooty 18th December 2011

Hi guys, Wondering the difference. I don't NEED the sampling function as I have an MPC. So is the Quad the same deal without...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 5,039
Major Tom 18th December 2011

Whats the difference between this two? What is missing on the PC 361? Can I take it and will be happy with it or will I,...

Schizzo
replies: 4 views: 15,491
xxCDxx 18th December 2011

Hey guys, I'm just looking for a bit of advice from you guys. I was wondering if anybody could give me a bit of advice on...

DanDaMan
replies: 44 views: 3,007
DanDaMan 18th December 2011

so as always im pondering that voiceover question TLM 102 TLM 103 KSM 32 KSM 44A C414XLS but now i am hearing...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 871
neurosport 18th December 2011

I heard some people say genelc may be too harsh for orchestra music... Are they good for film orchestra music composition and...

rockman413
replies: 0 views: 957
rockman413 18th December 2011

Please could you take 30 seconds of your time to complete my survey? Revenue Streams for Artists and Bands in Today's...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 344
scarlettslaney 18th December 2011

After buying one of his modded Fatso's I've been listening to a lot of his work and I really like the sounds he is getting,...

Worlez
replies: 20 views: 4,991
jujumies 18th December 2011

Have you ever wondered what it sounds like to mix a lot of guitars with a lot of vocals in a top notch production setting? Well,...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 704
RainbowStorm 18th December 2011

Hi guys, hope you can help me out. I need to record panel discussions involving 3-4 people at a time in various environments...

dja360
replies: 2 views: 700
dja360 18th December 2011

Hey guys, these are photos taken from an In Flames session in Sweden, i'm mainly curious as to what the overheads are and if...

KennyS
replies: 4 views: 954
Faderjockey 18th December 2011

Just curious as to whether a pair of the same mics for live instruments recording, re-amping, etc. a must have. Are all pro...

puppee
replies: 15 views: 1,365
Kenny Gioia 18th December 2011

FIRST LOOK: Korg monotron Duo and Delay | MusicRadar.com Honestly, wtf?

blackafgano
replies: 27 views: 3,054
rksguit 18th December 2011

I have what seems to be a ground issue, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to troubleshoot. I've isolated the issue down...

xxedgexx
replies: 13 views: 1,098
xxedgexx 18th December 2011

I was stoked about getting a Focusrite 2802 to use for both DAW control and summing, until I learned it has no channel inserts....

doug hazelrigg
replies: 4 views: 1,000
chrisrulesmore 18th December 2011

Hey all I was listening to this new track by HollyWood Undead and the compressor on the Mix Buss has a great sound. I'm looking...

KennyS
replies: 1 views: 837
KennyS 18th December 2011

Thinking about starting up my first lunchbox and need to know if the 6 slot can be housed in a rack bay because of the handle on...

anemicrock
replies: 2 views: 700
anemicrock 18th December 2011

what software analyzer do you use and how do you use it?during the mixing? what do you take as references for the...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 1,061
tape_attack!!! 18th December 2011

So, what modern gear has this sound? I have a vibtage Dyna-Mite and LOVE it....but, its getting old......

Claude G.
replies: 3 views: 893
Kabby 18th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search