The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi. I have a small dilemma. I'm purchasing my first preamp and I have no clue which one to get. Unfortunately, I don't have...

lastexile
replies: 25 views: 3,223
PdotDdot 20th December 2011

My Yamaha S90's USB port is broken inside after I stepped on the cord. I opened the case and the type b receptor is on a circuit...

Forrest88
replies: 0 views: 1,381
Forrest88 20th December 2011

Maybe this should go in the "Things you should know by now ..." thread but I've noticed several pics/videos/instances...

Indellable
replies: 15 views: 2,997
audiotech 20th December 2011

Hi I am about to buy some monitors again having sold my previous monitors when living in a flat, now moving back to a detached...

foge
replies: 3 views: 2,481
Tom Hakala 20th December 2011

I've got a band coming in this weekend and the band have decided to try a couple of songs using a late 60-70s drum sound. Best...

Saucyjack
replies: 92 views: 17,191
aROCKER 20th December 2011

Revenue Streams for Artists and Bands in Today's File-Sharing Music Industry Survey Please complete my survey ^ it wont take...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 189
scarlettslaney 20th December 2011

Hi. I have a simple question regarding the use of a DI box. Which of the following setups will result in the least possible...

lastexile
replies: 3 views: 1,264
Fish Guts 20th December 2011

This little box seems to deal with most of what I throw at it, but I want to know if it will also work as a suitable DI for a...

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 671
ReubenTobias 20th December 2011

running a protools hd2 rig and a soundcraft ghost wondering the best way to run headphones through this system need up to 4 at...

63hz
replies: 0 views: 863
63hz 20th December 2011

I've been looking for a cheap secondhand console to put in my writing room for a while because I wanted to do some ruff mixes in...

Led
replies: 50 views: 26,984
rjbguitars 20th December 2011

Ive had this issue on earlier version of Pro Tools as well: after duplicating or looping an audio clip, the duplicated version...

iz_thewiz
replies: 2 views: 2,736
iz_thewiz 20th December 2011

I have sunk plenty of coin into nice plugins, but nice outboard has always been a bit out of my reach. Is it necessary to have it...

splendiferous
replies: 88 views: 5,594
jam92189 20th December 2011

Opeth & Steven Wilson - making of Damnation & Deliverance - YouTube At 0:47. It looks like a Nord of some kind.. its...

LimeDisciple
replies: 4 views: 1,310
LimeDisciple 20th December 2011

Hi, Has anyone had any experience with these? I'm wondering which would give me a bigger FOH sound - 2x JBL EON...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 4,354
dickiefunk 20th December 2011

i have a scarlet 8i6 and im going out tomorrow to buy a lexicon mx-200 or mp-200 forgot the exact name ( reverb/delay) it has...

daveybasso
replies: 5 views: 1,205
daveybasso 20th December 2011

Are there any available without this popping noise when they are powered up or down? taking out cables would be impractical and...

agonist
replies: 7 views: 1,711
Kaoz 20th December 2011

Shure SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones: Shop Pro Audio & Other Musical Instruments | Musician's Friend think i'll...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 7 views: 5,714
drwiener 20th December 2011

Based on recommendation I bought one of the discontinued mics on Ebay. Here's what it sounds...

soundgun
replies: 5 views: 2,970
soundgun 20th December 2011

I just got Altiverb and I am a little bit confused at how it works as far as stereo and mono reverb works. So I have the option...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 1,387
Devon8822 20th December 2011

When I record a midi track, and then later change the tempo it changes my recorded midi to sync at the new tempo, but Id rather...

n2design
replies: 11 views: 6,098
n2design 20th December 2011

Interesting article some of you might like. BBC News - Secrets of pop success revealed, scientists claim

prologicmusic
replies: 20 views: 2,213
AcoosticZoo 20th December 2011

I've had an Altec gathering dust in my rack for a year now and want to fix it or sell it. anyone know someone who can fix it? ...

honeypiestudios
replies: 6 views: 1,307
MrMegaEli 20th December 2011

Let's look at "upper low-end" analogue mixing boards (be them live or studio based) and pick which might have the best...

IVIaverick52
replies: 36 views: 14,652
Tomiboy 20th December 2011

Hi I have a Honeytone mini amp just for practising and for 20 bucks plus tax I think it sounds great! Danelectro Honeytone...

shamanrock
replies: 0 views: 1,968
shamanrock 20th December 2011

I'm helping a professional musician friend spend some money on studio gear before the end of the year. He needs to track a whole...

Harris
replies: 6 views: 1,059
Harris 20th December 2011

Does anybody have one of these ? I got one recently but I'm having a really big issue with the volume of this thing! I can only...

Tiamig
replies: 2 views: 1,234
Tiamig 20th December 2011

I've seen videos where engineers are tracking vocals and the artist is recording a few bars at a time and the engineer is...

djreflexion
replies: 26 views: 1,925
Roger More 20th December 2011

So I bought a Mackie 24 / 8 today. I am really enjoying it, its my first mixer and im kinda new to the game... I bought it used...

cameronf
replies: 36 views: 6,509
RightOnRome 20th December 2011

I have three. I used one for rehearsals about a year ago and before that maybe two years ago in rehearsals. I have a sm57 and 2...

Sim
replies: 34 views: 3,881
caorach 20th December 2011

delete double post

prologicmusic
replies: 0 views: 656
prologicmusic 20th December 2011

I've just been reading through old threads for a long while and there isn't much written/posted about the SE Electronics RNR1... ...

replies: 1 views: 3,545
cmartins10 20th December 2011

Hey folks, Just wanted to field a question to y'all about a live set up I want to sort out. The idea is I will be using...

Amzeekle
replies: 0 views: 683
Amzeekle 20th December 2011

Trying to get a 5.1 monitor for film orchestra music production...

rockman413
replies: 8 views: 7,317
dkelley 20th December 2011

I am mixing drums and my tracks have some serious mic bleed. I am working in Logic Pro and I was wondering if there is a plug-in...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 4 views: 1,088
FreshSkweez 20th December 2011

Hello all, So I'm fairly new to recording and I have a pretty inexpensive setup. I'm using a single mic, a Studio Projects B1,...

usinjin
replies: 6 views: 2,166
Etch-A-Sketch 19th December 2011

I'm very seriously considering the R16, but I'm wondering if anyone has compared the pres of the other Zed mixers against the...

Sad Iron Studio
replies: 8 views: 4,936
PeteJames 19th December 2011

Flame suit is on.... The drums on that tune are epic! How did they do it? Metal plate on the kick? Samples? What's the...

Chris Parsons
replies: 3 views: 1,380
Waltz Mastering 19th December 2011

Nothing too technical, but I'm wondering how one would pull this out, logistically. So the goal here is to keep everything nice...

QuadWing
replies: 7 views: 1,330
Draytone 19th December 2011

Was thinking about getting a 2bus LT. Although I have bought one before and ended up taking it back. Don't get me wrong, it...

lynngraber
replies: 3 views: 1,137
lynngraber 19th December 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking at some 500 series eq's for personal/band use and am going for a 70's rock feel, Led...

Plexihead
replies: 14 views: 2,780
bgrotto 19th December 2011

Looks like the Wunder CM7 but can't be sure? It's bugging me now and have to ask.

anemicrock
replies: 9 views: 2,115
anemicrock 19th December 2011

I saw a music documentary of folk music being recorded on the spot using some condensers with some red-white coloured logo with...

Musician
replies: 11 views: 4,113
joeq 19th December 2011

So this should probably be in the "questions you should know the answer to" thread, but here goes anyway... I have a...

Turdadactyl
replies: 12 views: 2,766
Turdadactyl 19th December 2011

I was wondering if anyone out there with a DMX-R100 has had the same experience as us. Mics plugged directly into the mic...

Intalik
replies: 0 views: 947
Intalik 19th December 2011

Its a vintage looking mic with a 3 way adjustment on the back, marked H M L. Has a regular 1/4 jack. Found it on craigslist. I...

thronechild
replies: 0 views: 682
thronechild 19th December 2011

Hi Sluts, Just wondering if anyone can help with this - i have had an email from N.I offering Traktor Pro free if bought with...

soultrappa
replies: 1 views: 723
soultrappa 19th December 2011

I am Finally starting to get my TWO PM1000 modules up and running. These INTERNATIONAL POWER- power supplies may fit the...

TRANSISTOR77
replies: 0 views: 1,447
TRANSISTOR77 19th December 2011

Hey guys I have searched the Steve Jordan threads. Can anyone recommend a sample kit they have found that comes "close"...

REX
replies: 4 views: 1,184
henge 19th December 2011

K guys. We did our first summing experiment out of Pro Tools stemmed into a Dangerous 2 bus. Stemmed the Snare/BD mono, rest of...

sventvkg
replies: 7 views: 1,343
FreshSkweez 19th December 2011

Hey my MAGIC frequency on adding bass to kick drums and bass guitar is 35hz. It rounds out that deep bass and makes everything...

CrimeScene
replies: 46 views: 6,408
frans 19th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search