The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Got my hands on some Pro-tools HD Cards. Upgrading from a Mix system with apogee AD-8000s. Wondering what converters to get ?...

TrenchRecordings
replies: 2 views: 719
TrenchRecordings 21st December 2011

Anybody know about the setup used on their records?

Arichlsss
replies: 3 views: 786
Kiwi 21st December 2011

So what do people like for pop/commercial rock? I need to buy a drum shell pack and looking at my options, but i'd like to...

TehGuitarist
replies: 7 views: 1,929
shatz 21st December 2011

g7AQ7No84Uc I've got altiverb, renverb and trueverb, space designer... what would you use to achieve similar results? I'm...

AcoosticZoo
replies: 0 views: 689
AcoosticZoo 21st December 2011

How can I wire a five pin Din connector to a jack plug? This in one...

kjetillunde
replies: 1 views: 4,952
adrianww 21st December 2011

Ok, so maybe not the "best" but just a good solution. I may be getting a Toft ATB24 in the future, and would need 24...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 919
holdmyfinger 21st December 2011

hey folks! I need some help deciding on what mic should I get.. I ended up between the mojave ma-200, peluso 251 and the...

Tid
replies: 3 views: 936
Musiclab 21st December 2011

I have a a TLA50 and on the handful of times I have been able to use it, it has sounded great but I 90% of the time its...

Pies
replies: 10 views: 1,424
theBackwardsman 20th December 2011

Hi, got my BC-1 MKII today. Dumb quetsion perhaps but: Are YOUR BC-1's also crafted THAT poorly?? The bottom seems a...

Doctor Rockter
replies: 7 views: 1,704
prologicmusic 20th December 2011

i do some home recording, but I leave the big stuff up to our engineers. I just want what would be the best speakers to...

Musickiks
replies: 2 views: 969
NewfoundlandRec 20th December 2011

Nobody is open, except Hyde Street, but they have a 3 hour minimum and I only need 2 hours maximum (plus, I can't afford them)....

doug hazelrigg
replies: 2 views: 701
SRDigital 20th December 2011

Hey guys i don't know if this is reasonable but do you think the u87 fits also well to vocals in rock music? I know that the u87...

lukas82
replies: 21 views: 2,156
lukas82 20th December 2011

hey guys. Debating on a lot with my musical career, love recording at home, always have, wondering if I am gonna drop my...

hithere
replies: 6 views: 793
hithere 20th December 2011

Hey guys, I've graduated from school months ago and have kind of been out of the loop focusing on composing more than...

Aec
replies: 1 views: 619
kittonian 20th December 2011

First off- this has got to be in the wrong place, but that's what we all say. I'm trying to get some out of tune piano sounds....

nooneimportant
replies: 5 views: 1,199
nooneimportant 20th December 2011

Hey London slutz! Going to London for some writing sessions and I don't have too many people I know over there.... ( I live in...

Zach Adam
replies: 1 views: 616
Zach Adam 20th December 2011

Been surfing around without finding my answer. At the back of the unit I'v spotted an usb output and therefore wondering if...

erikdrink
replies: 1 views: 954
erikdrink 20th December 2011

Hi! I'm having a hard time finding a interface to buy, so I need your help! Here are some options I've spotted: - Motu Audio...

flph
replies: 5 views: 2,508
Dddavit 20th December 2011

Helo my main goal is to set vocals perfectly in a mix without having to ride the fader all day long. Not sure how to do this with...

offthewallstudio
replies: 27 views: 3,598
BillSimpkins 20th December 2011

So I'm trying to justify buying one of these for personal use, but I can really only think of one or two things, so then I...

WVUtubadude
replies: 1 views: 831
Jay M 20th December 2011

When recording a band live in the same room, the amplifiers make the snare drum rattle like crazy. This isn't really a problem...

mikoo69
replies: 11 views: 1,692
savyurrecords 20th December 2011

I stumbled across this and thought it might be useful for some of you. I know i'm gonna be using a few of...

Meriphew
replies: 26 views: 6,007
jwh1192 20th December 2011

TC Electronic A surprise update. Merry Christmas!

ArcCirDude
replies: 1 views: 641
greatgreatriver 20th December 2011

Hello all.... I think I'm finally done trying to maintain what are now ancient RADAR IIs. I love the converters so much.... but...

Bayou Fabulous
replies: 6 views: 2,598
Fletcher 20th December 2011

I own an Italian Bellini accordion and I'm using it in my Irish folk recordings but I have some problems with it. I've tried to...

IIII
replies: 8 views: 11,630
ivansc 20th December 2011

anyone have experience with both? im looking to get a new set of monitors and have narrowed it down to these 2... couldnt get...

sdrr00
replies: 4 views: 2,595
Cristhian 20th December 2011

Although this is my first post I would occasionally lurk on this forum. I work as an engineer in the UK and was looking into some...

caorach
replies: 7 views: 1,665
Faderjockey 20th December 2011

Hello everyone! Yeah, another live recording thread. But I didn't find any answers in the ones I found through the...

Fish Guts
replies: 6 views: 1,298
APDy 20th December 2011

Hey guys, My band use samples live. At the moment we have a custom soundboard with the samples loaded into on a laptop, which...

BenTFH
replies: 2 views: 729
BenTFH 20th December 2011

Hi. I have a small dilemma. I'm purchasing my first preamp and I have no clue which one to get. Unfortunately, I don't have...

lastexile
replies: 25 views: 3,223
PdotDdot 20th December 2011

My Yamaha S90's USB port is broken inside after I stepped on the cord. I opened the case and the type b receptor is on a circuit...

Forrest88
replies: 0 views: 1,380
Forrest88 20th December 2011

Maybe this should go in the "Things you should know by now ..." thread but I've noticed several pics/videos/instances...

Indellable
replies: 15 views: 2,997
audiotech 20th December 2011

Hi I am about to buy some monitors again having sold my previous monitors when living in a flat, now moving back to a detached...

foge
replies: 3 views: 2,481
Tom Hakala 20th December 2011

I've got a band coming in this weekend and the band have decided to try a couple of songs using a late 60-70s drum sound. Best...

Saucyjack
replies: 92 views: 17,180
aROCKER 20th December 2011

Revenue Streams for Artists and Bands in Today's File-Sharing Music Industry Survey Please complete my survey ^ it wont take...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 189
scarlettslaney 20th December 2011

Hi. I have a simple question regarding the use of a DI box. Which of the following setups will result in the least possible...

lastexile
replies: 3 views: 1,263
Fish Guts 20th December 2011

This little box seems to deal with most of what I throw at it, but I want to know if it will also work as a suitable DI for a...

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 670
ReubenTobias 20th December 2011

running a protools hd2 rig and a soundcraft ghost wondering the best way to run headphones through this system need up to 4 at...

63hz
replies: 0 views: 863
63hz 20th December 2011

I've been looking for a cheap secondhand console to put in my writing room for a while because I wanted to do some ruff mixes in...

Led
replies: 50 views: 26,976
rjbguitars 20th December 2011

Ive had this issue on earlier version of Pro Tools as well: after duplicating or looping an audio clip, the duplicated version...

iz_thewiz
replies: 2 views: 2,733
iz_thewiz 20th December 2011

I have sunk plenty of coin into nice plugins, but nice outboard has always been a bit out of my reach. Is it necessary to have it...

splendiferous
replies: 88 views: 5,593
jam92189 20th December 2011

Opeth & Steven Wilson - making of Damnation & Deliverance - YouTube At 0:47. It looks like a Nord of some kind.. its...

LimeDisciple
replies: 4 views: 1,310
LimeDisciple 20th December 2011

Hi, Has anyone had any experience with these? I'm wondering which would give me a bigger FOH sound - 2x JBL EON...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 4,354
dickiefunk 20th December 2011

i have a scarlet 8i6 and im going out tomorrow to buy a lexicon mx-200 or mp-200 forgot the exact name ( reverb/delay) it has...

daveybasso
replies: 5 views: 1,205
daveybasso 20th December 2011

Are there any available without this popping noise when they are powered up or down? taking out cables would be impractical and...

agonist
replies: 7 views: 1,711
Kaoz 20th December 2011

Shure SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones: Shop Pro Audio & Other Musical Instruments | Musician's Friend think i'll...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 7 views: 5,714
drwiener 20th December 2011

Based on recommendation I bought one of the discontinued mics on Ebay. Here's what it sounds...

soundgun
replies: 5 views: 2,970
soundgun 20th December 2011

I just got Altiverb and I am a little bit confused at how it works as far as stereo and mono reverb works. So I have the option...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 1,386
Devon8822 20th December 2011

When I record a midi track, and then later change the tempo it changes my recorded midi to sync at the new tempo, but Id rather...

n2design
replies: 11 views: 6,088
n2design 20th December 2011

Interesting article some of you might like. BBC News - Secrets of pop success revealed, scientists claim

prologicmusic
replies: 20 views: 2,213
AcoosticZoo 20th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search